Overall Rating 4.1612903/5Overall Rating 4.1612903/5Overall Rating 4.1612903/5Overall Rating 4.1612903/5rating 4.1612903
Overall Rating 2.22581/5Overall Rating 2.22581/5rating 2.22581rating 2.22581rating 2.22581

Joseph B.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, reliable service and good people
I went there for an oil change and Zactec service. They told me it would take about 2 hours. It was done in about 90 minutes. I was pleased and our car looked great.

SP
Sharon P.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Why I come back.
Good service. Good people.

LR
Leonard R.
Peculiar, MO
07/15/2018 Category: Service
we get good service most of the time …..but this last time we had to wait over two hours for an oil change......I believe we were in the wrong service dept.....

Nixa, MO
Fast n friendly
Would go to again

Camdenton, MO
Great service department
Always do a great job. Always very thorough.

MK

LD
Larry D.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
pleasant experience
very friendly people and a clean waiting area. i was kept up to date on what was going on and the car wash and snacks were a good bonus i never expected. the service people were very helpful when answering my questions.

TG
Tami G.
Willard, MO
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Excited to see remodel
Excited to see remodel for a future asst dealership that matches the make of my automobile.
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for all the feedback! We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in our service department! You are completely correct, our service department is under reconstruction. After the remodel we hope you enjoy your visits to Reliable Hyundai!

Ozark, MO
The service advisor , Brandon
I buy Hyundai’s due to the quality of service care I receive from my service advisor, Brandon. He is personable, helpful and efficient. When he left the dealership for a short period, I considered my next vehicle would be at the dealership where he was working. Brandon sells Hyundai to return customers.

PH
Paul H.
Myrtle, MO
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hyundai Service

Michelle H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I have dealt with the service department since I purchased my first Hyundai in 2002. They are always attentive and reliable and do great work. Very easy to talk to and listen to what you are saying.

David M.
Rogersville, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very professional
For oil changes, I get in and out quickly and always receive a complimentary car wash.

David M.
Ava, MO
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Thank you Travis!
I stopping by for my first oil change on my Hyundai Veloster Turbo. I was headed to St. Louis. Travis said he would try to work me in due to a cancellation. He also said that it would probably be a little over an hour. I was pleasantly surprised when I received an email stating my car was ready in 30 minutes. Thanks again Travis!

Jeffrey H.
Battlefield, MO
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis service appointment
Thanks again for great job done. Staff that I communicate with are always pleasant and informative. Thank you!

On a side note, I did think it was a tad odd to see the person doing a test drive of my vehicle come and eat at the same restaurant I was at while waiting for my car to be serviced...
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback! We hope to do business with you again!

Becky H.
Fair Grove, MO
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Austin Goodwin listens carefully to my concerns & treats me like royalty! I can trust him to take care of everything!
Everyone at Reliable Hyundai is very professional & competent. My concerns are addressed in a thoughtful, understandable & timely fashion.

Thank you for the five gold stars! We appreciate the kind feedback and look forward to working with you again!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

DJ
David J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Below average experience this time
Usually have a great experience when I'm getting my vehicle serviced but when I showed up for an early appointment there wasn't a technician available. I ended up waiting half an hour for a technician to actually get the service done. I will continue to come here since they do good work but please have staff available so I'm not waiting an extended period of time for an oil change.
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We are really sorry about the issue you encountered during the servicing of your Hyundai. You are absolutely right, and we understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. Your feedback will be utilized in coaching and training our employees. Our Customer Relations Manager, Devin, will be following up with you to discuss this mishap.