2091 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5rating 4.1874969
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Don W.
Nixa, MO
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service
Excellent service as always! Brandon is great and having worked with him for years, I expect nothing less!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
timely service, but disappointed in explanation.
Good waiting room always clean and comfortable.

Brian M.

Viola, AR
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
recalls
good service, timely manner, great communication with staff

Ronald M.
Republic, MO
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
great service
would like to say a very big thank you to Brandon and Austin for their time and input for how are appointment went. Also a big thank you to Hyundai for their good will gesture on covering the cost of our repair. We have owned a Hyundai since 2001 and are thinking of purchasing our third one in the next year or so.

GW
Gary W.
Eureka Springs, AR
11/10/2018 Category: Service
From start of relationship up to this 1st service the entire Reliable Hyundai Team has followed through with their commitments to service our needs and support our ownership of our 2018 Elantra SE....

Michelle W.
Seligman, MO
Excellent customer service!!
Very friendly. Seemed to be knowledgeable and thorough.

James A.
Saint Robert, MO
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Communication...
I would like to start off by saying I've been coming to this dealership frequently; I really don't mind driving over 75 miles to get my vehicle fixed because I get to use the shuttle who can take me to different locations within the area. Communication is a pet-peeve for me, and everytime I am ready to make payments for my vehicle services I have to let the rep/biller know that I have MPP and vehicle warranty. Apparently the rep says he can't see that in the system so he just adds everything to my bill. I also thought that tire alignment was covered under my vehicle warranty, I did not know that was an additional $100 that I had to pay out of pocket. Everything else was excellent! I just hope that communication between billers/reps and the business managers who set up vehicle warranties for their customers were better, so I dont have to remind the rep/biller who works at the dealership that I have MPP and warranty. I dont like seeing that I'm getting charge for something I'm already paying for. That is why I am giving it a 4 star.

HP
Holmes P.
Omaha, AR
11/09/2018 Category: Service
dont know if multi point inspection was done
seemed to take awhile for an oil change and computer update to be done and put down on my email request for a multi point inspection to be done. it is the second time I have requested same and it has never been indicated it has been done
Robert B., Service Director from Reliable Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I apologize for the confusion on the MPi during the recent visit.  Brandon has shared that he sent the MPi now. Thank you for using us for your service needs.

Robert Beverly
Service Director
417-864-6800

Max B.
Highlandville, MO
Another Great Service Experience
I have been having my Hyundais serviced here for well over 10 years. Have never had to have a "do over." Why go anywhere else when you are treated so well at Reliable?

KG
Kirk Becky G.
Branson, MO
Your staff!
Brandon is just a pleasure to work with. He is the epitome of a great customer rep!

You need to hang onto him!

Ozark, MO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service from the Mazda guys!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
z
z

Rochelle C.
2006 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
same as below
everyone is so friendly and not out to get me/ also good coffee and sweets and fruit thank you so much

Aurora, MO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast and dependable
They generally get you in and out in a timely manner and I feel like they check my car for anything that potentially needs attention that I might not even be aware of. Overall positive experience and their prices are very competitive.
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and hope to see you next time!

James C.
Stockton, MO
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and fast.
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

James, thank you for the excellent feedback! We appreciate having you as a customer of ours and look forward to working with you again!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great experience

Thank you for the positive feedback and the five-star rating! We hope to work with you again!

Kimberling City, MO
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
I will always bring my HYUNDAI to Reliable for service. I’ve never been disappointed.

Thank you for the great feedback! We are pleased to have you as a returning customer of ours and look forward to exceeding your expectations for years to come!

TK
Trina K.
Marshfield, MO
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Best service tech ever.
One of my reasons for continuing buying my Sonta’s Is because of the service I Receive and the courtesy given to the people that come in to the company. Brandon is by far the best service tech I have ever dealt with at any car dealership.
Devin S., Customer Relations Manager from Reliable Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We are pleased to hear that Brandon has exceeded your expectations as he is truly an asset to our team! We hope to do business with you time and time again, Trina!

Hollister, MO
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Reliable didn't stand out this time
I know Reliable Hyundai is under construction so things are in flux. However, communication should be stellar through any changes being made. They failed in this area but hopefully will correct and be great next time.

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this information and look forward to providing you with stellar service and communication in the future!