RL
ROBERT L.
02/15/2019
You guys are the best!
You guys are the best. I’m always worried that it can’t be fixed but your guys always manage to do it and make sure my vehicle is just right.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer.

ST
STEPHEN T.
Dodge Journey
02/07/2019
Car
It’s a very friendly family owned business very knowledgeable of different vehicles they work hard to make your vehicle the best they can I recommend them very much thank you stephen taylor do you
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you very much Stephen. We appriciate you and all the recommendations.

01/31/2019
My go to mechanic in Springfield!
Competent, honest and quality work. They listen to the customer. I've been to a lot of different mechanics over the years and this is the only decent one I have been able to find recently! Glad I found them!
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/31/2019

Thank your Anonymous for the opportunity to serve you.

SHEILA B.
01/29/2019
Honest and Reliable
I truly appreciate the Stewart family. I know I can bring my vehicles here and receive quality service each and every time!
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Sheila for being a loyal customer!

BOB B.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/24/2019
Fluid leak
I had a puddle on my garage floor and it appeared to be some sort of fluid from my vehicle. I checked what levels I could and then asked Stewart's to locate the source. They got me in quickly and discovered that it was only condensation from my exhaust system. There was no charge to look at it and, as always, I appreciate their honesty. I have been a long time customer and they have never tried to fix anything that was not broken and have always been honest with me. The peace of mind that brings is incalculable.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/25/2019

We find that integrity is priceless. We thank you for your loyalty.

JOHN L.
Republic, MO
01/17/2019
Service and state inspection
I truly enjoy bringing my car to Norm and the guys. Their work is quick, exact and done with a great guarantee. Thanks guys.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/17/2019
     Thank you John and thank you for being a loyal customer.

JOHN M.
Toyota Yaris
01/15/2019
Above and beyond service
As always a fantastic experience. Thanks guys. John
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you John for being a loyal customer!

John B.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Jeep Liberty
01/11/2019 Category: Service
John said they are very good at what they do and they are honest.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you John for the opportunity to serve you!!

Delores P.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Delores said that the place has been her mechanic for a very long time.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you Delores for being a loyal customer!!

LL
LANA L.
Saturn VUE
12/21/2018
Always good service
At a reasonable price.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Lana for being a loyal customer!!

AH
Allen H.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the people always really nice, take care of her vehicles and they find out exactly what is wrong before they start working on it.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

CD
CHRIS D.
12/19/2018
Fixing it Right
The shop suggested a used steering column to solve two problems I had. This suggestion saved me money.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you Chris for being a loyal customer!!

KJ
KIRK A J.
Buick Century
12/13/2018
peace of mind for college dad
Norm Stewart and staff have taken such good care of my college daughter's car. Fair prices, polite & professional attention, reliable repairs & maintenance. That peace of mind is priceless. We highly recommend them!
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you  Kirk for being a loyal customer!!

JOHN L.
Republic, MO
12/12/2018
They really care about you and your car.
Norm and his crew took great care to get me in and out so I could get my other work done. Workmanship was top notch.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you John for being a loyal customer

EJ
Eddie J.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the business and the people have always been great. He has been going there for a long time and they always treat him right.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Eddie for being a loyal customer!!

Anna S.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the staff provided quick service and returned the vehicle in a timely manner.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Anna for being a loyal customer!!

DAVID M.
12/11/2018
Customer for 38 years
Even though Stewart’s is not close to our house, it is worth the drive to receive great service from people we trust. Absolutely the best!
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you David for being for being a loyal customer!!

Jamin S.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jamin said this business was fantastic and always good.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you Jamin for being a loyal customer!!

CLINT H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/07/2018
I have been going to Stewart’s Auto Service for over 15 years. Always get great service and advice. Always feel like they do what’s right. I’m pleased with all the work they have done for me. I would highly recommend Stewart’s to anyone.
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Clint for being a loyal customer!!

RJ
ROB J.
12/07/2018
Great Service!!
Always more than satisfied at Stewarts!
Stephen & Nicole S. from Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer!!