Stewart Auto Service Inc.

KYLE B. on 01/03/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Incompetent "
Overpriced. Kept vehicle over time frame without customer acknowledge..waited for us to call first to see what was going on. Unprofessional staff. Front desk lady and the "technician". Puddle under the vehicle and said that was normal. Had to take same car back twice, and now almost three times for the same problem!! Unprofessional. Incompetent. Uncaring.
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 12:59 PM
Norm S. at Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/04/2018

I'm sorry that you had to bring it back, as we didn't see that it had a second smaller leak. As  I tried to explain to you, there likely isn't a harder car to work on the power steering as a Turbo charged PT Cruiser . We fixed the second leak at no charge. Again I apoligize.

CHRIS R. on 02/20/2016
"Not the best service!"
I had to take truck back to be repaired eight a second time for loose bolts and then I was left stranded 100 miles from home a few days later for a similar reason, loose bolts in slave cylinder, cost me 200 dollars for work I already paid for, so disgusted I won't even call them back.
Vehicle: Nissan Pickup
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/20/2016 01:28 PM
Norm S. at Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 02/24/2016

Norm call Chris

Norm S. at Stewart Auto Service Inc. responded on 03/01/2016

Chris, I'm very sorry to see that you had problems again. There is no excuse for poor workmanship, but the tech that worked on it had been out with the flu for several days & that was the first day back. Since you didnt respond to my voice message to call me back , Im sending you a check for $250.00 with the hope it softens the aggravation to some degree.