Dennis P.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said they did a good job. He likes Also, he stated he felt good about it.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks Dennis for your review. We are pleased to see that our services met your expectations. We value you and hope to see you if you ever need anything in the future. Thanks for your business.

jackson H.
Ford Fiesta
05/11/2019
Good people, great service, quality work
If you don't want to get F'ed in the A by a mechanic, Reox Automotive Repair is the place you need to visit. This family owned shop is ran by professionals who have your best interest in mind. It's obvious they love what they do and want to provide a service that benefits both the customer and the business. Just by luck, I passed their establishment on my way to another shop and decided to stop in since I had a fantastic experience at Bill's Import Clinic (the shop that used to be there before the owner retired). I got a quote from Joe then went to visit the competition - I won't mention any names but it may rhyme with 'Rudget Rakes'. No more than 30 minutes earlier, Reox's competitor gave me a price which magically doubled just upon my arrival. There was no inspection. I only gave the same man I spoke with on the phone the exact same information I gave him on the call. I gave Joe a call back and he welcomed me and my vehicle back into his shop, no problem. He and his crew had me in and out in less than 30 minutes and my vehicle is still driving great. If honesty, respect and quality service is what your looking for... look no further. Reox Automotive Repair.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 05/11/2019

Thanks again for such an amazing review.  This means everything to us. If we can do anything else to assist you in the future, we are here for you. Take care. And thanks for choosing Reox Automotive

RT
ROSS T.
Knoxville, TN
05/07/2019
I highly recommend Reox Automotive in Murfreesboro TN! The staff is professional and courteous, the diagnosis was accurate and repairs were completed in a timely manner. At no point was I left wondering as to what the vehicles status might be. The staff kept me informed. The price point was fair and the quality of work was outstanding.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 05/07/2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was really nice meeting you and your son. We hope you come in any time to say hello. We really enjoyed chatting with you.  Enjoy the rest of your week. Thank you for choosing Reox Automotive. Your satisfaction means a lot to us.

Charles H.
Nissan Pickup
04/19/2019
Happy Customer
Great family owned business that treats you like family. They went above, and beyond on my wife's 1986 Nissan truck! They knew it had sentimental value (her Father bought it new) they really took that into consideration. We are very grateful for such personal service.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks so much for your review. So pleased you are happy with our service. Stop in anytime. Happy Easter

TG
Theresa G.
03/28/2019
A shop that cares!
Experience I have ever had with an automotive repair they were fast friendly and gave me payment options when I needed them. They even left a present on my seat for me to find when the repairs were completed. They are super friendly and care for their customers. I recommend them to everyone!
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks Theresa for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a try. We know your time is valuable. So it’s important we get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Thanks again for your patronage.  You have a friend here at Reox Automotive.

AV
Aaron V.
03/27/2019
Awesome customer service & even better servicing vehicles
This place is awesome!! The customer service was just amazing and they were veey trustworthy. They hooked me up with a body lift on my Jeep Wrangler for an OUTSTANDING PRICE. They were pretty quick on working on it & notifying me when it was done! I recommend this shop to anyone in TENNESSEE. Heck even if you’re not from Tennessee these guys do a really great job and definitely will get my business anytime!
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks so much Aaron. We are glad that you gave us an opportunity for your vehicle service. We take pride in what we do and it means everything to us to make our customers happy.
In the future if you ever need any other service with parts ordered through Reox, we cover you with a 3 years 36,000 Miles protracted warranty.
Additional security to put you at ease. Have a great night
thanks again

Tabatha S.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Tabatha said she notified them at midday and by end of day, her vehicle was ready. She stated that the staff was fast, efficient, super nice and helpful. She also said that she had a pleasant experience.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 03/28/2019

Hi Tabitha. It was such a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a nice day and thank you for giving us an opportunity to service your vehicle

jackie h.
GMC Sonoma
02/25/2019
Truck repair
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Jackie! We appreciate your business. Thanks for your patronage. Call us any time if there is anything else in the future we can do for you.

marie s.
Lexus GS 350
02/18/2019
HONEST AND ACCOMMODATING MECHANIC
I've found a TOP-NOTCH MECHANIC in Murfreesboro after a google search and comparing to other businesses in the area. They were rated A+ by the BBB and have great customer reviews. After receiving an estimate over the phone I took my Lexus in for a same-day appointment, planning to purchase brakes as I thought possibly that my vehicle wasn't stopping quickly enough. After inspection, I was reassured by the mechanic that the brakes were perfect and didn't need repair. To my SURPRISE and DELIGHT I WAS CHARGED ZERO DOLLARS for service; not even for the brake inspection! WHO! DOES! THAT?!!! My mind is at ease knowing that my brakes are working just as they should be! The mechanic even adjusted my tire pressure so the maintenance light would go off! Before I left, Danielle gave me coupons to use for subsequent visits. I've finally found an HONEST AND ACCOMMODATING auto repair shop; the best in the 'Boro as far as I'm concerned ! I will definitely be returning for any future maintenance needs! Thank you, Reox! You are the BEST.

Marie S.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 02/18/2019

This is such a sweet review Marie. Thank you so very much for the kindest words. It means everything to me to bring a little less stress to the people who put their trust in us. It is absolutely a pleasure to meet you. Do come and see us for anything. Be well and be safe

Danielle

AQ
April Q.
12/13/2018
The best
Jo is the best. His attitude, work ethics, smile, etc. is awesome. I locked my keys in my car and everybody I called gave me a time frame of 45min to an hour wait. Jo came out within 10min. and got me back going in less then 5min. He was quick, professional, very reasonable, and a blessing. Thank you so much Jo and I will be calling you for all my other automotive problems. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 12/13/2018

We are so glad we could help you out April. Thank you for the lovely review. Come and see us any time. Merry Christmas.

JV
JOYCE V.
Mercury
11/26/2018
You feel they are being honest with what they are telling you.
I had restored a 1966 Parklane Mercury. It is difficult sometimes to find someone who works on classic, old cars. I have used Reox for apt. 4 years.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

it was really good to see you again Joyce! We had a lot of fun taking care of your oil change. Please come and visit with us any time. Have a great week.

WT
WILLIE T.
11/17/2018
Quality Service
Very kind, professional management and Staff.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

thank you Willie! we are so happy you came in. Happy Thanksgiving

Juan D.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Juan said the business was more affordable and provided better service than other businesses.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 11/14/2018

thanks so much Juan! We are happy you like our service and prices. Our goal is to build relationships with our customers. Come in and see us anytime. Have a great week. Stay warm

DJ B.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
11/08/2018
Amazing family atmosphere
I have used Reox for several years and they have always been fair and excellent with their services and pricing. The new location is still convenient and the cozy waiting area fits the family atmosphere.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

It was realy great to see you again DJ! It mkes us so happy to know our customers are so loyal. Thanks for your business! Come and see us anytime.

WH
Wesley H.
Tennessee
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Wesley said the staff were nice. He stated they make him feel like he is at home, and they are easy to talk to.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks Wesley!   We appreice your business.  Be well and come by any time you need anything! We are here for you.

WB
William B.
GMC Canyon
11/06/2018 Category: Service
William said the service was good but his vehicle still did not pass emissions.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your review William. We are always happy to rediagnose FREE of charge for our customers vehicle if they fail emissions after we figure out the problem or if a check engine light comes back on. I will reach out to you in the morning to see if you'd like to come in.

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/05/2018
Great Repair Shop
As always a pleasure coming in to Reox, they are more than a repair shop, they make you feel like family, always a happy time when I come here
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 11/06/2018

so glad we could help Kimberly! Thanks so much

AH
Amanda H.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said they do a good job.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

thank you amanda.  have a great rest of your week.  drive safe in this crummy weather

Ryan H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place took days to complete her repair but provided a loaner, were knowledgeable and friendly.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

we apologize for the length of time it took for your repair to be completed Unfortunatly you arrived at an unfortunate timing where employees had left us unexpectidly. All and all we do our best with the push comes to shove. Glad we got you back on the road given the circumstances. Thank you for your patronage

Mike S.
Joppa, AL
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business was helpful and provided easy service.
Danielle S. from Reox Automotive responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks Mike for your review. It’s our goal to put provide quality and convenient service to you. Thanks for your business. It was a treat to work on your nova.