Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic

David A.
Nashville, TN
Ford Crown Victoria
10/11/2019
major upkeep for wife's car
friendly, efficient and knowledgeable

CK
Cynthia K.
09/06/2019
It is very convenient.
It was exciting to hear that they wanted to work on such an old car. They were also very informative on what other parts were needed for the car.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 09/06/2019

Thanks Cynthia for bringing us your 58 Mercedes 190sl. It was an honor to have your vehicle here. I appreciate your trust and greatly hope you bring Petunia by for a visit again. We appreciate you. Lovely to meet you

----Danielle
Shop Owner

Saturn VUE
Best Auto Repair!
This is the best place for auto repair. Honest mechanics, very fair prices and explain everything well. I won’t be going anywhere else for auto repairs.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 08/17/2019

Thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate your kind words. Please come and we us anytime

GS
Gary S.
08/16/2019
I brought my Econoline 250 to Reox for brake service on 8-14 and, after replacing all 4 rotors an pads, they got it back to me in 2 days. Plus, they saved me around $625 off of what I had been quoted elsewhere! Excellent service from excellent people. Danielle and Joe were easy to work with. I would highly recommend their business for all of your auto service.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you Gary! We really appreciate your thoughtful review. It was very lovely to meet you. Please come and see us any time you need anything in the future

David D.
Acura MDX
A/C & oil change. Very quick & on time &jusr as quoted
Service was efficient, on time and on target with quote. Thank you.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 08/16/2019

THANKS DAVID FOR YOUR REVIEW. WE TRY TO BE PROMPT WITH YOUR SERVICE AS WE UNDERSTAND YOUR SCHEDULE IS IMPORTANT TO YOU.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE FOR ANY OF YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE.

AF
Angela F.
08/01/2019
Over charged
I feel i was over charged and will not be returning
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 08/01/2019

Ms Angela

We are sorry to hear that you found that our prices were not to your satisfaction. I wish I had been here when you picked up your vehicle. We hope that wherever you decide to take your vehicle for your diagnostic, that you get the repair done to preserve your investment.

We wish you well

Shop Owner
Danielle Sapienza

jackie h.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/17/2019
Service call
Thank you for all your help you were very kind and polite. Also very helpful and professional I will definitely bring my car back for services. Thanks again
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 06/17/2019

It was a pleasure Jackie. I am glad we got a chance to meet you.  Have a good night.

FM
Frank M.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said the service provided by this business is great.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you Carol! We appreciate your business.

Dennis P.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said they did a good job. He likes Also, he stated he felt good about it.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks Dennis for your review. We are pleased to see that our services met your expectations. We value you and hope to see you if you ever need anything in the future. Thanks for your business.

jackson H.
Ford Fiesta
05/11/2019
Good people, great service, quality work
If you don't want to get F'ed in the A by a mechanic, Reox Automotive Repair is the place you need to visit. This family owned shop is ran by professionals who have your best interest in mind. It's obvious they love what they do and want to provide a service that benefits both the customer and the business. Just by luck, I passed their establishment on my way to another shop and decided to stop in since I had a fantastic experience at Bill's Import Clinic (the shop that used to be there before the owner retired). I got a quote from Joe then went to visit the competition - I won't mention any names but it may rhyme with 'Rudget Rakes'. No more than 30 minutes earlier, Reox's competitor gave me a price which magically doubled just upon my arrival. There was no inspection. I only gave the same man I spoke with on the phone the exact same information I gave him on the call. I gave Joe a call back and he welcomed me and my vehicle back into his shop, no problem. He and his crew had me in and out in less than 30 minutes and my vehicle is still driving great. If honesty, respect and quality service is what your looking for... look no further. Reox Automotive Repair.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 05/11/2019

Thanks again for such an amazing review.  This means everything to us. If we can do anything else to assist you in the future, we are here for you. Take care. And thanks for choosing Reox Automotive

RT
ROSS T.
Knoxville, TN
05/07/2019
I highly recommend Reox Automotive in Murfreesboro TN! The staff is professional and courteous, the diagnosis was accurate and repairs were completed in a timely manner. At no point was I left wondering as to what the vehicles status might be. The staff kept me informed. The price point was fair and the quality of work was outstanding.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 05/07/2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was really nice meeting you and your son. We hope you come in any time to say hello. We really enjoyed chatting with you.  Enjoy the rest of your week. Thank you for choosing Reox Automotive. Your satisfaction means a lot to us.

Charles H.
Nissan Pickup
04/19/2019
Happy Customer
Great family owned business that treats you like family. They went above, and beyond on my wife's 1986 Nissan truck! They knew it had sentimental value (her Father bought it new) they really took that into consideration. We are very grateful for such personal service.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks so much for your review. So pleased you are happy with our service. Stop in anytime. Happy Easter

TG
Theresa G.
03/28/2019
A shop that cares!
Experience I have ever had with an automotive repair they were fast friendly and gave me payment options when I needed them. They even left a present on my seat for me to find when the repairs were completed. They are super friendly and care for their customers. I recommend them to everyone!
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks Theresa for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us a try. We know your time is valuable. So it’s important we get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Thanks again for your patronage.  You have a friend here at Reox Automotive.

AV
Aaron V.
03/27/2019
Awesome customer service & even better servicing vehicles
This place is awesome!! The customer service was just amazing and they were veey trustworthy. They hooked me up with a body lift on my Jeep Wrangler for an OUTSTANDING PRICE. They were pretty quick on working on it & notifying me when it was done! I recommend this shop to anyone in TENNESSEE. Heck even if you’re not from Tennessee these guys do a really great job and definitely will get my business anytime!
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks so much Aaron. We are glad that you gave us an opportunity for your vehicle service. We take pride in what we do and it means everything to us to make our customers happy.
In the future if you ever need any other service with parts ordered through Reox, we cover you with a 3 years 36,000 Miles protracted warranty.
Additional security to put you at ease. Have a great night
thanks again

Tabatha S.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Tabatha said she notified them at midday and by end of day, her vehicle was ready. She stated that the staff was fast, efficient, super nice and helpful. She also said that she had a pleasant experience.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 03/28/2019

Hi Tabitha. It was such a pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a nice day and thank you for giving us an opportunity to service your vehicle

jackie h.
GMC Sonoma
02/25/2019
Truck repair
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Jackie! We appreciate your business. Thanks for your patronage. Call us any time if there is anything else in the future we can do for you.

marie s.
Lexus GS 350
02/18/2019
HONEST AND ACCOMMODATING MECHANIC
I've found a TOP-NOTCH MECHANIC in Murfreesboro after a google search and comparing to other businesses in the area. They were rated A+ by the BBB and have great customer reviews. After receiving an estimate over the phone I took my Lexus in for a same-day appointment, planning to purchase brakes as I thought possibly that my vehicle wasn't stopping quickly enough. After inspection, I was reassured by the mechanic that the brakes were perfect and didn't need repair. To my SURPRISE and DELIGHT I WAS CHARGED ZERO DOLLARS for service; not even for the brake inspection! WHO! DOES! THAT?!!! My mind is at ease knowing that my brakes are working just as they should be! The mechanic even adjusted my tire pressure so the maintenance light would go off! Before I left, Danielle gave me coupons to use for subsequent visits. I've finally found an HONEST AND ACCOMMODATING auto repair shop; the best in the 'Boro as far as I'm concerned ! I will definitely be returning for any future maintenance needs! Thank you, Reox! You are the BEST.

Marie S.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 02/18/2019

This is such a sweet review Marie. Thank you so very much for the kindest words. It means everything to me to bring a little less stress to the people who put their trust in us. It is absolutely a pleasure to meet you. Do come and see us for anything. Be well and be safe

Danielle

AQ
April Q.
12/13/2018
The best
Jo is the best. His attitude, work ethics, smile, etc. is awesome. I locked my keys in my car and everybody I called gave me a time frame of 45min to an hour wait. Jo came out within 10min. and got me back going in less then 5min. He was quick, professional, very reasonable, and a blessing. Thank you so much Jo and I will be calling you for all my other automotive problems. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 12/13/2018

We are so glad we could help you out April. Thank you for the lovely review. Come and see us any time. Merry Christmas.

JV
JOYCE V.
Mercury
11/26/2018
You feel they are being honest with what they are telling you.
I had restored a 1966 Parklane Mercury. It is difficult sometimes to find someone who works on classic, old cars. I have used Reox for apt. 4 years.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 11/26/2018

it was really good to see you again Joyce! We had a lot of fun taking care of your oil change. Please come and visit with us any time. Have a great week.

WT
WILLIE T.
11/17/2018
Quality Service
Very kind, professional management and Staff.
The Team at R. from Doctor Boltz Automotive Clinic responded on 11/19/2018