BT
BRITNI T.
04/01/2020
Quick service
I called and they were very helpful and happy to answer my questions. Was able to get the car in there the same day and get it back next AM. Fair price and quick services!! Thank you

Cassie S.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Cassie said this business fixed what needed to be fixed on her vehicle quickly.

PM
PATTY M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/21/2020
They are very trust worthy folks.
This is the only place I will take my car. As you know it's not cheap keeping a Mercedes maintained.
I feel like Mike will do his very best to keep your cost at a minimum and I have always trusted his work and word on future suggestion repairs. Never feel pressured.
Old School Business for sure.

JERRY B.
Antioch, TN
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/18/2020
Mike and his team are all awesome! Very efficient and their work is beyond 5 Star Satisfaction. We don’t take our vehicles anywhere else. Fair pricing, Friendly service, knowledgeable, expert technicians. Recommend this business above all others!

CJ
C.J. J.
Thompsons Station, TN
Mazda CX-9
03/14/2020
Great people and great service.
Always helpful and honest in their work. Great results every time.

RON M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/13/2020
The best customer service in middle Tennessee!
Mike Wurster is very good.
His team is experienced, honest, and professional.
I cannot recommend this car repair company too highly.

Danny R.
Thompsons Station, TN
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Danny said this business told him his fuel injector was out, but there wasn't any light or indicator saying it was out. They told him that his fuel injector wasn't in the right position so he asked Mike if the fuel injector was bad or if it was just not in the right place. He didn't get a clear answer so he isn't sure if they actually changed the part. His vehicle is good and is running fine, but he is still having a problem with the engine running rough. He mentioned to them that he thought it might be the engine mounts and they told him that the engine mounts were okay. He isn't really sure if they fixed his vehicle or not. Overall they are very good and this is the first time he felt they were a wishy washy place.

NM
NAUNIE M.
Nashville, TN
BMW M6
03/04/2020
My M6 Hero
Mike and his team are amazing,, I was treated with the upmost respect and their professionalism with family like service was a wonderful experience. As a woman, it's nice to know I can take car to Wursters and the best quality service and complete honesty ,, NO ONE trying to sell me something I dont need. ,, I would recommend wursters to all my best girlfriends!! ,,

JIM P.
Nashville, TN
03/04/2020
WURSTER'S is FANTASTIC!
Called, made appt, delivered car that afternoon. They said they were really full but would try to get it done. I let them know I needed the car by the next day at noon, if humanly possible. Got a call that next morning at 7:15 - the car was ready!
Wurster's is absolutely the best, most dependable car repair business I've ever dealt with! Honest, always pleasant, fair, and ON TIME if not EARLY!!!

JIM W.
Cadillac Escalade
03/03/2020
Repair on 2004 Escalade
Wursters gives fast, honest service. Have been taking my cars to Michael for years

PM
Patrick M.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said he has been using this business for years, he loves them, knows he can trust them and they do good work.

JIM W.
02/27/2020
1996 Ford F250 Powerstroke
I've been taking my vehicles to Wurster's for years. This time to fix my truck which wouldn't start. Not only did they fix the problem, but found some potential problems that might haunt me in the future i.e. mice chewing my wiring. They fixed that problem too. I have found that Michael and his crew are honest and have the repair done quickly.

PD
PHRONSIE D.
Volvo XC70
02/18/2020
The people care for your car like it's their car!
Hard working and very caring work force!

JERRY B.
Antioch, TN
Cadillac DTS
02/15/2020
Trust Wursters
The folks at Wursters always treat me fair with respect.It is a good feeling to know the work will done right the first time at a fair price

PL
PENNY L.
02/14/2020
Customer service
Efficient in service, cost, and customer care.