TL
TOM L.
06/16/2019
Horrible service, misdiagnosed problem, $1,500
Horrible!! I took my 2003 Audi in to check what appeared to me as a transmission problem. The car would miss, lunge and skip a beat. I told Ross I thought it might be the transmission, which I feared would be costly. After checking it out, while I waited, I was told “I have good news and bad news, it is not the transmission, but It is the bolts tying the engine to the frame”....that will cost $1,500. I asked how the tiedown bolts could make the car lunge. Ross told me that it was the weight of the engine shifting around.
A few days later I picked up my car and on the way home I could see the car was not fixed. I took it back into Wurster’s and this time the problem was diagnosed as a $9,000 transmission problem.
My problem is: 1) someone
Misdiagnosed the problem 2) I was charged $1,500 because of the mistake 3) I was refused a rebate, or partial rebate, on the bad diagnosis 4) if I had known the total bill would be $10,500—-I would have
sold the car, which I did later. So.....I lost $1,500 on a partial, incomplete, misdiagnosis. I bought a new car, but made sure Wurster’s would not touch my new car.

AT
A T.
Gallatin, TN
03/27/2019
Car repair ....NOT...but new car damage....YES
Took our car to these guys and they lie a lot....they use salvaged parts and never fixed the car...out over a $1000and when we got the car back there was new exterior damage caused by their shop and they refused to fix it or own up to it.....Never go here people …..

TC
TROY C.
12/19/2018
Comprehensive service of my mercedes and audi.
Honesty and great communications regarding service needs.

CHUCK H.
Thompsons Station, TN
Porsche 944
09/06/2017
Porsche 944 - Didn't complete work
A couple of the issues I asked them to work on was to fix my Sun Roof and the Wiper Motor checked. When I get the car back, the Sunroof was not fixed. They neglected to install a latch on the right side. The roof leaks and I can't even remove it. On the wiper motor I decided to purchase one on my own when they told me it would $600 for a motor. Michael told me if I bought one online they would install for $300. I found them online between $85-$250 so I bought one. The first one was bad so I had to return and get another. Wursters installed and said it was noisy but it worked. I said I would listen to it and determine if it would bother me. Upon pickup (my wife picked up) the wipers didn't seem noisy and the wipers worked. When she got the car home I reviewed the work that was done. The wiper motor now doesn't turn off, could be a wiper switch, the kick to the teeth was that the motor wiper install cost me $500 NOT $300. I'm guessing because they had to install it twice. What makes me mad is if I would have let them buy a motor for it and it didn't work and they had to return it, they would charge me double bc they got a bad part from their supplier? So why should I? Though they are very nice people their mechanics have made many mistakes on my vehicles over the past 20 years. I'm just glad that after I sell this Porsche it will be the last time I have to have my car worked on by this shop....

KE
Kevin E.
Audi Q7
07/13/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said his experience with this business was terrible and he will never go back. The price this business quoted him was outrageous so he took the vehicle somewhere else and got the work done for less. They still charged him for a diagnostic fee even though the didn't do any work on the vehicle.

LN
LARRY N.
03/18/2016
very disappointed that my front brakes grind at every stop and you tell me it's ok
very disappointed
Mike W., President from Wurster's Foreign Car Repair Inc responded on 03/24/2016

Mr. Newell, I am sorry you are disapointed with Wurster's Foreign Car Repair, Inc.  The replacement of the brake rotors would not cause your brakes to grind, we suggest you take your vehicle back to the auto repair shop that replaced your front brake pads with aftermarket parts and put factory brake pads on and this would stop the noise you are hearing.  We hope to service your vehicle in future.   We do appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Nashville, TN
Porsche 911
09/02/2013
Disappointing Experience
We stopped doing business with Wursters after we spent several thousand dollars on repairs and then got another repair quote for over $600.00 that was easily completed by a competitor for $212.00. Makes one wonder how much we could have saved for previous repairs.
Mike W., President from Wurster's Foreign Car Repair Inc responded on 09/23/2013

Since August of this year we have made several repairs to this vehicle all of which were related to the age and mileage as well as performed a routine maintenance service. With the vehicle being 14 years old and having 112,000 miles these types of repairs are to be expected. On the last visit the car came in having smoke in the engine compartment and leaking oil. We diagnosed it as needing replacement of spark plug tube seals and quoted a price which is $100 less than what the dealer charges for this same repair and did not charge the customer for the time spent diagnosing the problem. We always strive to provide excellent service with reasonable prices. In fact we have not increased our labor rates since 2009.