11/29/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said everything was good.

Mike W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
11/06/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable service
Collin and his team are highly experienced, smart techs who get the job done right the first time. They have earned their 5 star ratings. Try them out, you will be happy that you did.

Curtis C.
10/31/2019
Quick, Honest, Open and Thorough
This place is great! I take both my vehicles here to get all work and services done. Thank you!

AW
Andy W.
Florida
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Andy said he would recommend this business.

FA
Floyd A.
10/27/2019
F150
Very professional and honest mechanics in town, I have always trusted COLLIN and his team with my vehicles from oil change to motor swaps will not go anywhere else.

James M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/18/2019 Category: Service
James said they are real professionals, use quality parts and don't skimp. He has always heard good stuff about their work.

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service.

PN
Paul N.
Nissan 240SX
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he likes the business and the staff.

PN
Paul N.
Nissan 240SX
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he likes the business and the staff.

Nissan JUKE
09/26/2019
Friendly and experience.
In and out in a timely manner. Thanks

KC
Kenneth C.
Land O Lakes, FL
09/12/2019
Whipple Purchase
I worked with Collin on some "beginner" mods for my S550 and was very happy with not only the installation but also the service-level. This led me to keep my business with RI Automotive and move forward with a full Whipple Stg2 kit, fuel system, clutch/flywheel, shifter, OPG/CS/ATI Damper. I am very happy with this installation and service-level as well.

Steven B.
Plant City, FL
09/08/2019
2019 mustang gt
Best service around . Very professional with the knowledge and experience to fit all your needs

Jaime T.
Cadillac CTS
09/01/2019
Honest good work
I took my car to them engine failure. I got it back from them running like I bought it new from Cadillac. Honest reliable work.

Mike P.
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a fantastic job.

DA
Daniel A.
Florida
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that he recommends this business for service everyday.

Carol S. B.
08/13/2019
Was there for me
R I Automotive (Colin) was truly there for me when I needed him! I already had one vehicle in the his shop being looked at for quotes on repair when my second vehicle Broke down and I had to have it towed to his shop. He got me a quote by noon and I picked it up by 5 o’clock that same day. That’s what I call service!

07/26/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend the business for service.

James H.
07/23/2019
Pumping up the Orange Fury!
Collin and his team were amazing exceeding all of my expectations with great communication and care in an industry where taking advantage of customers seems to be the norm! I would highly recommend allowing him to complete minor to major repairs as well as performance upgrades as he is both competent and fairly priced.

RJ

Kelly D.
Buick Encore
06/29/2019
Professional
Collin is very professional. You get what you pay for. I depend on my vehicles everyday so i appreciate someone who treat my car like it’s his owe ride. Thanks Collin.