DRU M.
02/24/2021
Friendly & Trustworthy
I have been going to Ric Henry’s Auto Repair for over 10 years with 2 BMW’s for simple oil changes to more difficult transmission, oil pan gasket and valve cover gasket replacement. They are very knowledgeable, thorough, courteous and friendly!

RP
Richard P.
02/09/2021
Quality Service
RicHenry is the place I take both my vehicles. They consistently perform quality service. The staff are knowledgeable and personable!
Thanks

KW
King W.
02/07/2021
Shhhh others will find out.
Awesome! The work is top notch and the crew is great. Just stop telling people will you? The line for service is getting long and I want them to be successful but, now everyone is going to them. Show some restraint people!

IB
Isaac B.
02/06/2021
Glad I brought my car here
Took my 2008 BMW 528i for a radiator replacement, valve cover gasket job, and a power steering seal replacement. Even though he was a couple of days behind, he still took me in and got my car back in good shape, and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend bringing your vehicle to Ric Henry, he knows his stuff.

CL
Cindie L.
02/05/2021
Very friendly and helpful
Very happy with the work and friendly people that work there.

BF
Brian F.
Miles, TX
01/27/2021
Recommendations do not make sense.
600$ to fix coolant leak
30 days later I see what I believe to be a coolant leak.
I take the vehicle in for them to look at and see if it would be covered by an warranty.
No covered.
I got home and realize the "coolant leak" was actually a transmission fluid leak.
Call into let them know and they said I did have a coolant leak (another 600 dollars).
I said no, I was mistaken I have a transmission leak did they see the transmission leaking? No, but they said they would check again.
They call me back, coolant is leaking 600 bucks, transmission is leaking 600 bucks.
Take my car home and order the trans parts for 100 bucks and am still not leaking coolant 2 months later.
This is an excellent place to use if you want maintenance done on your car for 600 dollars per line item with no accountability after.

TIM B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/26/2021
Truck Service
Honest and thorough auto service!

RONALD B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2021
We’ve been customers of Ric Henry’s for many years. They always go above and beyond to please the customer! Great folks to work with!

Jody C.
Kerrville, TX
Kia Sorento
01/21/2021
Helpful and friendly service.
Sons vehicle broke down as he was heading home to Kerrville from ASU. Shane was extremely helpful in getting his Kia, that is 13 years old, running & dependable again. Comforting to know there is a dependable vehicle repair shop in San Angelo.

BF
BOBBY F.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/21/2021
They listen
The staff at Ric Henry's will take the time to listen about the issue with your vehicle.

Sheri B.
Jaguar F-PACE
01/20/2021
Great service and very friendly
Service was done as scheduled and with no problems. Completely satisfied

Chevrolet Sonic
Intoxalock Installation
They had my device installed and ready within less than a day. I had questions and they were answered and I was shown exactly how to use the device correctly before I left. Highly recommend.

LC
Larry C.
Ford Edge
Great service. Fair prices
Great service at a fair price. Was upfront about cost and what needed to be done. Only place I will take my cars to be worked on.

Joe S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
Prompt action
Shane was able to find and get the part for my Volkswagen Beetle overnight.

AW
ANDREW W.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/19/2021
Honest & Fair
I have had 3 different vehicles serviced at Ric Henry's over the years & I know other people that have too.Always been done right the first time & I never have had to go back for the initial repair. I like the oil changes too because if they see anything needing attention such as brakes they will note it on your invoice and everything I have ever been recommended to do,truly needed to be done.They are not looking to cheat anyone.

Regards