Jessica S.
Subaru WRX
04/03/2020
So helpful!
Came and picked up my husbands car who is deployed and helped us fix it up and brought it back to me in the same day! Amazing service and super nice and helpful guys!

Land Rover Range Rover
04/03/2020
Taking care of her baby.
My wife has a 2010 Land Rover that is her baby. Since the car is way beyond warranty Ric Henry's Auto Service has done all the maintenance on the car from interior parts to the air suspension. The car is 10-years old, 140,000 miles and with the help of Ric and the technicians, all most like new.

BN
Bailey N.
Liberty Hill, TX
04/02/2020
Awesome service!
These guys were great! Quick to fix the problem and so friendly. Will definitely go back if I have any more car problems!

TT
Tom T.
03/13/2020
528i oil change
Easygoing crew. In and out no problem

RJ
RUSS J.
Nissan Frontier
03/11/2020
All Good
Quality Work. Honest prices.

BJ
Bryce J.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/09/2020
Great place
Great guys. Went above and beyond for me. Dropped me off and even brought my truck back while I was at work. Fantastic service

EG
Ed G.
Land Rover LR3
03/05/2020
Honest, friendly, reliable.
Great service! I'll be back!

Jesse H.
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Jesse said this business had good service.

DALE W.
Wall, TX
02/27/2020
My pick up runs as good as new. Ric and his crew are always spot on. Thank you all.

DON G.
02/20/2020
Always the best
I always get the best service available from Ric and the guys!

Jason W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2020
No stara
Poor installation and communicationi had to call to see if was done was done the day before no direction on how the unit works sat in parking lot 20 min before I could get truck started dash screw missing clip broken negative terminal looked like it had been by tochewed on and so loose I t was showing low battery on screen I wouldn't recommend you to change tire the only reason u get one star is so I could comment
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 02/20/2020

Jason, I completely understand your frustration, a 2006 pickup with 198,070 miles, always has the potential of clips breaking and having screws missing. However and unfortunatly, with the installation of ignition interlock devices (i.e. breathalizer) all we do is tap into the starter wiring and fusebox power (all of which is all located under the dash). None of the problems we discussed that needed to be performed with your vehicle were performed by our repair center, including the battery. I'm almost positive, but not 100 percent sure, you had stated to me that you had one installed before in TN and knew how they operated. If you did not have a proper understanding of how the device worked, I would have been more than happy to go over the proper technique for operating one of these devices.

NM
Natosha M.
Edmond, OK
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/13/2020
Awesome Service and Professionalism
I wish I would have brought my car here 2 years ago when I was initially having issues with it. It may have been saveable. After getting the run around from 3 other auto shops the staff at Ric Henry did a full assessment and properly diagnosed my car's issues. They were honest with what was really going on with my car. Unfortunately my car wasn't worth the amount of repairs that needed to be done but nonetheless their recommendations were much appreciated and I recommend them hands down to anyone who is looking for a legit auto repair shop.

Joshua D.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Honda Fit
02/13/2020
Excellent service and professionals
These guys fixed my car way faster than I thought they would, and the price wasn't bad at all. I was greated like I'd known them for years. Great people, excellent quick work.

Michelle D.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/11/2020
Quick turn around on service. Staff was courteous and very pleasant. They gave me a ride to and from work. Would highly recommend.

Trinity B.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/07/2020
The guys that work there
I always have a good experience when I go. Excellent staff working there!