David L.
05/13/2021
2004 Jeep Wrangler x a/c & heater core replacement
I asked for a estimate & cost of repairs. Actual repair cost was very close & no surprises. Prompt and courteous service. They even drove me back home while they made the repairs.

KG
Kasi G.
05/11/2021
Excellent service and amazing staff!
I had an oil change and could immediately feel the difference in the way my car was driving. It felt like it was brand new how smooth it was! They gave me a ride home and picked me up when it was done, so that I didn’t have to find a ride. Pricing was great, service was outstanding and staff was exceptional! First time using them and I will never go anywhere else ever again....ONLY Ric Henry’s Auto💙

VA
Virginia A.
Key Largo, FL
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
04/30/2021
Great service and nice people.
They accommodated us as we are traveling. We didn't have to change our plans as they took care of right away. Very knowledgeable staff.

JN
10/10

ME
Matt E.
04/29/2021
Quick to squeeze my vehicle 🚗 in despite being busyAF!
Overall extremely satisfied with my experience there!!! Would definitely recommend and definitely take my truck there again if N when my truck neds repairs!

KH

Travis M.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/22/2021
All Good
We appreciate your help and always friendly service,
Thank you and we will see you again soon .

KH
Kenneth H.
Ram 3500
04/21/2021
Knowledge quickness
Very knowledgeable. Got right on my truck. Fixed right first time.

RJ
RUSS J.
04/16/2021
Good work. Great customer service.
A shop you can trust.

Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
04/14/2021
Friendly and helpful
They were great.

Manny C.
04/09/2021
Friendly place
The staff was very friendly, and they treated me and my son, well and showed up the problem, because I show up i in the shop,,
They did are great job 🎈

Hyundai Accent
04/08/2021
Overcharged
Overcharged

Tracy B.
04/06/2021
Great service. Highly Recommended!
The guys at Ric Henry’s were friendly, fast and efficient. They use the latest technology to keep the customer informed and make transactions easy. My car was in good hands and I felt like they cared about quality service. I cannot recommend highly enough. 5 giant stars.

PE
Pat E.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Pat said the business provided good service.

Marcos M.
GMC Yukon XL
03/25/2021
Been using Ric Henry auto for years, never been overcharged, never had an issue with a repair.