JV
Jim V.
Carlsbad, TX
08/04/2020
The best auto service around!

LP
Linda P.
Ackerly, TX
Jaguar XK8
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Linda said they worked on her foreign vehicle and she absolutely recommends them.

ES
Evan S.
Sonora, TX
Ram Pickup
07/29/2020
Customer Service
The customer service here is the BEST in Texas! Good hearted people that care about your vehicle but more so YOU. They won’t send you home in something that is not 100% fixed and safe to drive. With that sometimes comes a longer process but it is worth the feeling of certainty that you are safe and that they didn’t do a half way job. This will be the place I always recommend to anyone in the Concho valley needing a mechanic.

DF
Debbie F.
07/24/2020
Full service
Took the car in for oil change. They did an all point check and indicated I needed brakes. Got it done the same day. Even had the car delievered to my home. Way to go!!

DALE W.
Wall, TX
07/17/2020
My pick up was fixed the first time.

GB
Guadalupe B.
Ganado, TX
Amazing service!!!
Very nice men. They made time quickly for our emergency situation. We're from way down south on the coast of Texas on our way to Utah. Our AC gave out and they very kindly put us in first to help us get on our way. All other places were "too busy for our emergency" Thank You Guys!!!!!!

GD
GREG D.
Friendly and honest
Appraisals are always honest. Work is solid. Everyone is always friendly and greets with a smile. Love working with Ric!

EW
Eric W.
Ram Pickup
07/16/2020
Best shop in town
Always quick service, respectful workers and job well done.

Brian S.
07/16/2020
Top Notch Service Provider
The staff at Ric Henry's is knowledgeable and understanding of consumer needs. Their accurate diagnosis of the issues and agile resolution is the reason I will return to their establishment in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend Ric Henry's to anyone with high expectations in automotive service standards.

Linda M.
Cadillac Escalade
07/13/2020
They do great work, very impressed with the service and professionalism.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/11/2020
This was our second time taking our vehicle to Ric Henry and both times, their service was great.

Sarah W.
Leander, TX
07/09/2020
Saved the day!!!
Ric and Shane both went above and beyond after my daughter and I, on a short road trip, got stranded in a bmw with our engine light on. Not good. They diagnosed, got the part, gave me a rental and got me on my way in 24 hours!!!! I hope that never happens but if you find yourself in a similar situation go see Ric! He’s the man. Shane also made sure my warranty paid for it. Many thanks guys. ❤️

AG
Antonio G.
07/01/2020
Warranty repair
Took in my 16-year-old truck to repair a previous fix. It Was under their warranty, took in, they had it done in a timely manner, no more leak. Very happy with Ric Henry’s service and friendly staff. I have been using them for years. I have referred them to friends and they are happy. I will continue to give my business to Ric Henry’s.

Daryl G.
06/26/2020
Outstanding Service
Brought vehicle in for suspension rebuild. Ric and Shane explained what I needed to get my 06 Mustang up to par. Vehicle runs like a charm now. Shane is a true professional and knows his stuff. Ric is one the best mechanics in San Angelo area!

LD
Luis D.
Porsche Macan
06/24/2020
great service, punctual, polite
supper happy w professional service, have recommended to two friends