02/14/2019
Thorough Evaluation Saved Us Lots Of Money
Our truck had way more problems than we realized when we brought it in to be tuned-up and have brakes checked. Shane our service writer was great to work with and promptly got us a complete evaluation of the truck’s condition with a detailed and itemized estimate of systems and repair costs for each.
Turned out, after 17 years of great service, the best move was to get a new truck. We were able to make a highly educated choice about what to do next thanks to the help of Shane and the Ric Henry’s technicians who thoroughly checked the truck out.
That’s why we chose Ric Henry’s in the first place: honest, trustworthy customer-focused and dependable service. Thank you to all who helped us at Ric Henry’s!

Michael M.
Jaguar S-TYPE
02/09/2019
Service is served
Service is on point and always quick when finished repairing. Not to mention the warranty that is provided

Joan M.
02/07/2019
EAsy access, great service
They welcome you when you call , then when you arrive, the guys up front are super kind . The service is great and they find your problem or just change the oil FAST. Ric Henry has a great crew. I'll keep coming back.

Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
02/01/2019
Painless and efficient
They fixed my MB AMG just like the dealership

Christine B.
Mission, TX
02/01/2019
Best customer service
Outstanding customer service. My college student son's car broke down on highway and was towed there. The problem was for a part that had been replaced somewhere else a few months before. They worked with the other shop, got repair covered by warranty. And they made sure my son had someplace to go until his ride could arrive 3 hours later.

Sadie C.
Nissan Xterra
01/26/2019
Quickly replaced damaged seat belt
The guys promptly found a used assembly and replaced the damaged on my moms car, very friendly and fast service!

Mary S.
01/26/2019
Friendly staff. Quality service.
I brought my car in with two problems and Ric henry’s fixed both in a very timely manner. They replaced my brakes and found and repaired an annoying rattling problem I had for years. I had taken it to other garages & they never were able to diagnose or fix the problem. The staff are very friendly and I appreciate that.

Chris B.
Mission, TX
BMW M3
Amazing
Can't reccomend them enough, incredibly nice staff and quality work. 11/10.

Rick B.
Arvada, CO
01/24/2019
Stranded
My car broke down on Interstate 10 at Sonora. It was late on a Friday afternoon and if you are familiar with the area you will also know that I definitely had a problem. From the moment I spoke with Shane I was confident it was a very professional Automotive repair shop. Shane provided me with the information I needed to have my car towed to their facility and assured me that one of the mechanics could get to the repair on Monday. From the moment I met Bill on Monday I was confident my car was in great hands. Kudos to Rick Henry for bringing together such a fine group of employees. I'm from Denver Colorado and let me say, there are many shops in Denver that should take a lesson on professionalism from Rick Henry's Auto Service in Ssn Angelo.Texas. Thanks to everybody at Rick Henry's Auto Service from Rick Blumenthal

Ballinger, TX
Nissan Murano
01/19/2019
2004 Murano
Brought my sons car in. Was given a possible remdy for $900. Not a good option for a car worth $1000.
Not real assurance of the problem or options for stop-gap measures.
Will sell as is.
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 01/19/2019

I would first like to say thank you for using Ric Henry's Auto Service. For the problem(s) that you guys were having, we need to start off fixing what we know is faulty. In this case it is an ignition coil and spark plugs. I wish there was a way of knowing what other ailments a car may have, but you have to start off fixing what the main problem is and see how many other problems are related to the main issue (if we had the ability to read into the future, well, lets just say we would all be very wealthy and there wouldn't be any hungry people in the world). Unfortunatly, with the number of miles of your vehicle, it is very likely all the repairs needed could exceed the value of your vehicle. Thats when one needs to decide if you want to keep it and fix it or sell/trade-in. When repairs surpass a vehicles value, it has to make sense for the customer, before it can make cents for us. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks and God bless!
Shane

MARK L.
BMW 750i
01/13/2019
Highly recommend
Ric and Staff (Shane & Daryl) are very helpful and polite. The Techs are very knowledgeable about foreign make vehicles also! They’ve worked on our Mercedes and recently BMW
Highly recommend there services.
Blessings,
TeamLovett

AL
Aryn L.
12/24/2018
This was the first time I have visited Ric Henry and the repair was much less expensive than I anticipated.

They found the problem that I had been dealing with for months and finding a simple fix has taken tremendous stress away from me. Thank you for taking stress from me right before the holidays!!

Brandon B.
12/21/2018
Quick and accurate
Rare Oil leak that was taken care of quickly

Jacob A.

Joe W.
Eldorado, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gary. He said the business is the best in town.

Susan W.
12/08/2018
Best in town, hands down!
Ric provides service you can count on. Always courteous and accommodating. The job will be done right!

KP
Kenny P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/08/2018
Mercedes work
Great people to work with. They take care of the problem. They take the time to explain what the issue was and what they had to do to fix it.

WM
William M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/06/2018
Awesome
Got me in the same day I called, diagnosed the problem, gave me a call and estimate. Had my truck ready in less than 24 hrs. Highly recommend Ric Henry!

GMC Envoy
12/06/2018
Outstanding
Fantastic service and professionaism; I actually requested a service that would have cost more than what their mechanic diagnosed (I would have paid for more than was needed and they discovered the real issue and resolved it)=honest and fair!! Have continued to use them and recommend them for as a result

WR
Wade R.
Spring Branch, TX
12/05/2018
2nd to NONE!!!!
I was just passing through town heading to an out of state hunt. Made it to the outside of town when I lost a U-Joint. Not being familiar with the town I simply grabbed the phone and typed in Mechanics. I started at the top and proceeded to call from top to bottom. Each business I called I explained the same "Had a U-Joint go out, I'm in a bad way need to get to another state in a hurry." Called Ric's, Shane answered told him the story. He told me to get it to him and he would get me back on the road as soon as possible. That's all I wanted to hear. They completed the job and we made our hunt. Thanks Guys 2nd to NONE!!!!