LEE M.
Lexus ES 330
11/22/2020
Expertise, courtesy, value
Excellent technical and customer service at a fair price.

Jerry G.
11/21/2020
Quality, timely and friendly
Recommended by our former mechanic in Ballinger. Staff is very friendly and we have always been satisfied with the work done. They still get the job done relatively quick considering they are usually very busy.

Jerry M.
11/17/2020
Break Flush
Outstanding service and communication.

WK
Walt K.
Lincoln Town Car
Always outstanding!
Timely, professional and friendly service. Always great! Super honest.

TD
Tanner D.
Eldorado, TX
Ram 1500 Classic
people
They are honest and teally care about the customer.

John K.
Wichita Falls, TX
MINI Cooper Coupe
Quality Service Delivered
Prior to purchasing my wife’s Mini Clubman I was concerned about quality service here in San Angelo. Just by chance while fueling my truck a young lady pulled up in her Mini Cooper.
I asked her if she lived in town she said yes, I then asked where she had her Mini serviced. She said the only place she trusted was Ric Henry. She went to explain how Ric has been keeping her Mini trouble free for years.

That’s what I wanted to hear because I wasn’t going to drive DFW for an oil change. Now that we have purchased our Mini Ric is servicing items that are OEM or are at designated service intervals.
The car runs great and Ric Henry will be a big part of maintaining that status.

Ford Expedition
11/06/2020
Fast and fair priced
I have taken several company vehicles to Ric Henrys for repair and have never been disappointed in either the service or the price. I have always gotten straight forward answers and their turn around time has been as promised.

Jakob M.

EL
Enrique L.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Great customer service!!
I really appreciate that they were able to service my car right away.They were all sit friendly and helpful to my questions. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

CR
Chadi R.
11/05/2020
All aspect is services are great
Great service A++

ANN B.
10/30/2020
Ric, Shane, and Darrell and the rest of the team always do great work for me. From ordering parts to completion of work, the team is efficient and trustworthy.

LR
Leslie R.
Kia Sedona
10/29/2020
Poor Customer Communications
OK, the reason for the low score is because no one
communicated to me the changes that I was to pay. For example diagnostics. The total was over $61. That was a shock since I was not told about any charges up front. I thought everything was too expensive in the first place.

10/22/2020
Outstanding Service
Shane and Daryl are incredible at the front desk. Super friendly. Ric is very knowledgeable regarding auto repair. Thanks for the great service.

Mercedes-Benz S550
10/20/2020
Skilled technicians. Courtesy. Fair prices.
Dealer advised $8,900 repairs. Ric Henry did all necessary repairs for $1,936. Diagnosed dealer advised ac compressor failure as a simple electronic switch off that was easily switched on. That saved $2500. Dealer missed it! So glad l no longer have to go out of town for service and repairs.

Cadillac CTS
10/17/2020
Great service!!
Great service and will definitely be back.