SG
Stephanie G.
Nissan Murano
04/16/2019
Great Place!
The employees here are super nice! They had my car back to me quickly, and driving great. They were knowledgeable on the problems, and took the time to explain the process.

Jean C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jean said the staff do what has to be done and more. Shane is a plus to the business.

DALE W.
Wall, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/10/2019
Got an appointment for the next day, and the vehicle was ready that day. The pickup was fixed right.

RD
Ryan D.
Hyundai Tiburon
04/10/2019
Reliable
I would refer everyone here, but it is a little pricey for small things. Overall they have always been very nice and are always right about what is wrong with the car! Very good people and are always willing to help!

DENNIS B.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/09/2019
Efficiency
Great service. Fast and efficient. Job well done. Thank you!

CG
Cecilia G.
Audi Q7
04/07/2019
Highly Recommended
I highly recommend Ric Henry’s to anyone. Their service men are very respectful and honest. Also their customer service is wonderful. Thank you
Ceci Guerra

Jack M.
Porsche 911
04/03/2019
Porsche key
Walked into the office and was promptly greeted by Shane. We discussed my problem and he suggested a call to one of the Porsche dealers in Dallas which he made while I was there. The key he ordered was delivered the following Tuesday. It fixedly my problem. The key was expensive but that was expected. What I didn't expect was the superior service I received from Shane. Job well done. Thank you for your excellent service.

RJ
Ronnie J.
03/31/2019
Top Quality
Shane is always great to work with. He took me out to show me the problem and talk with the service tech.

BP
Bieshia P.
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2019
The Crew
These guys are like family to me! They take care of you and make sure you have the best quality of service. Many car places as a woman make you feel like you are less than, but I never feel that way here!! Thank you Ric and family for being so amazing keep it up!

KW

Parker P.
Dalhart, TX
03/29/2019
Great place
I’ve taken my truck to them twice and they have always done right by me. Good people great place to get your vehicle fixed

DJ
Dorri J.
03/26/2019
Fast, friendly service
Took these guys my husband's car, had a budget to work in. They completed the work quickly and within the budget we had. Thanks for the great work!

Anolagay S.
03/23/2019
Friendly, efficient, concierge service!!!!!
They picked up my car, changed the oil, brought my car back and allowed me to pay over the phone with my credit card. All this with smiles and efficiency and the friendliest service ever! I don't know if even my Dad could have beat their service! (And Dad was my favorite mechanic of all times). Thank you guys! Ric owes you a raise!

BC
Bridget C.
03/20/2019
Fast , accurate service!

GK
GLEN K.
03/16/2019
Glen
Friendly technicians and great service

SP
Shae P.
Ville Platte, LA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Shae said this business had good guys. They were quick and he was in and out. They did a good job.

Beckey S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/15/2019
AWSOME service
Service is always top notch at Ric’s

Nissan Pickup
03/15/2019
Always responsive and informative

TH
Trace H.
Eldorado, TX
03/14/2019
Great customer service and reliability.
Amazing service, and my truck runs good as new. All I have to say.

Randall W.
Dallas, TX
Jaguar XK8
03/13/2019
They are lie family.
Took care of us like we were family.