11/09/2019
Automotive professionals
I'm extremely pleased with the service I received at Ric Henry's Auto service. Shane and Daryl are truly professional and polite gentlemen to talk with about their services. Beyond pleased with my service. Thank you Ric Henry's Auto service.

DALE W.
Wall, TX
11/05/2019
My truck was diagnosed and repaired as promised. The guys are awesome.

11/05/2019
Bmw
Great service ! And quick!!

Clark W.
10/29/2019
Fascinating service.
The team at Ric Henrys automotive is a class above anywhere else in San Angelo. I was extremely happy with the work and time frame of accomplishing the job. I feel they went above and beyond to help me with what I needed to get done. Would absolutely encourage others to use Ric Henrys automotive.

James F.
Denison, TX
10/29/2019
Meredith’s car
Awesome staff took care of my daughters car. She attends ASU. They were very honest and did not over charge.

KP
Kelly P.
Nissan Sentra
10/24/2019
Ric Henry's was recommended to me a year or so ago when I got tired of being treated like a child and consistently price-gouged for auto service at the dealership . Ric Henry's has proven to provide better service at a much cheaper cost.

PE
Pat E.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the service is good, friendly, and they take care of her vehicle. Rick is very down to earth and friendly. She would recommend this business to anyone who needs help.

GB
George B.
Mazda CX-7
10/19/2019
Extremely satisfied!!
Customer service excellent, timely repairs, knowledgeable and a total pleasure to work with. Not to mention 5Star professionalism.

Tijeras, NM
Volkswagen Jetta
10/17/2019
Work was poor and took a very long time to be complete.
My car was at this shop for a month. The work that was performed was poorly done. Parts fell off my car that we’re recently installed by Ric Henry’s. The business was not accountable for the damage done to the car from the poor installation. In addition, the car wasn’t completely fix. Numerous parts that were damaged from my accident were ignored. My insurance was involved and would have covered all damage from this particular accident. However, Ric Henry’s didn’t fix my and replace all damaged parts to my vehicle.
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 10/18/2019

Hello and thank you for allowing us to work on your Jetta. I completely understand your frustration. But, again I reitterate that we are not a collision repair center. We are a mechanical repair center. We do not paint fenders or bumpers. We replaced the radiator and a/c condensor and plastic pieces damaged from your accident and even had the front facia painted for you by a body shop here in town. All of the parts installed came from a VW dealer and were replaced according to the estimate that was sent in to your insurance company. The insurance company was the delay in repairing your vehicle as you too even stated that you had received the emails that we included to you WITH pictures of the damage. The damage to the bumper AFTER the repairs were made are consistent with pulling up to a curb or concrete bumper in a parking lot. Unfortunatley, since neither you nor I are the regular drivers of the vehicle, some of the details seem to have been left out.

Donnie L.
10/15/2019
Took My vehicle in and they got it fixed by the end of the day. They even gave me a ride back home when I dropped it off.

DF
Debbie F.
10/14/2019
As Always
Shane took care of all aspects of the needs of my car. I feel like he treats me like a mom- taking good care of what I need to keep my car going for many years to come. Went in for oil change and found out it needed transmission attention as well. I'm sure I could go to a cheaper place, but no amount of money will buy the trust I have. Jeremy did the work on my car and seems to be well suited and a very polite, plesant/happy, and enthuiastic young man. Thank you both and of course thank you Ric for hiring these guys.

GC
Gary C.
10/12/2019
Best Auto Service place in Angelo!!!
Terrific Customer service with very honest and respectful people working there. If you are looking for Integrity in the place you choose for your auto repairs look no further than Here.
You won’t be disappointed!

Chevrolet Suburban
10/10/2019
Kind and Quick Service
Every employee I encountered was kind. I needed a last minute fix of a door handle before leaving town, and was able to get my suburban in and out quickly. Great service and fair pricing.

SD
STACY D.
10/09/2019
A-1 Service
The staff did a great job of helping me as I dropped in to get a oil change at the last minute. They worked me into the schedule and got it done quickly and let me know the moment I could pick it up. A great location close to downtown that just saved me time while I was at work.

KT
Kathy T.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/08/2019
Great Place
Ric Herny's is a locally owned and operated business. They have great customer service. They communicate with you when doing an estimate. They have always gotten my vehicle out before the alotted time they have given me. Everyone is nice and friendly. They treat their customers right. I highly recommend them.

LP
Louie P.
Dodge Challenger
10/03/2019
Auto Service for San Angelo is awesome!
The service was great!
While I was there picking up my vehicle, I received instructions on how to smoke brisket and even learned about the art of culinary bbq.
That was pretty cool. You get a little bit of something at Ric Henry’s!!

GMC Yukon
10/01/2019
Getting it right.
Every once and a while you have a laundry list of items on a vehicle that needs tending. We had that list from mechanical issues to some trim pieces. Ric Henry did it all and even found parts during the GM strike.

Goodfellow Afb, TX
Volvo S40
09/28/2019
Friendly Service, Great Work
They were very professional and offered to give me a ride back home while my car was being taken care of, and they sent an overview of the check-up with photos of potential mechanical issues before I picked it up and paid. Very appreciative for their work!

NR
Nichoel R.
Nissan Rogue
09/19/2019
Friendly, Honest and Quick
The guys in the office are awesome. Very friendly answered all my questions and kept it real. There were no surprises with cost or new problems that needed to be looked at. If I have to get my car worked on again I'm gonna come back to these guys.

Russ B.
Honda Ridgeline
09/18/2019
Honda Ridgeline
The guys at Ric Henry Auto found out why pickup occasionally wouldn't start and fixed it pronto.