Jacob A.

Joe W.
Eldorado, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gary. He said the business is the best in town.

Susan W.
12/08/2018
Best in town, hands down!
Ric provides service you can count on. Always courteous and accommodating. The job will be done right!

KP
Kenny P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/08/2018
Mercedes work
Great people to work with. They take care of the problem. They take the time to explain what the issue was and what they had to do to fix it.

WM
William M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/06/2018
Awesome
Got me in the same day I called, diagnosed the problem, gave me a call and estimate. Had my truck ready in less than 24 hrs. Highly recommend Ric Henry!

GMC Envoy
12/06/2018
Outstanding
Fantastic service and professionaism; I actually requested a service that would have cost more than what their mechanic diagnosed (I would have paid for more than was needed and they discovered the real issue and resolved it)=honest and fair!! Have continued to use them and recommend them for as a result

RJ
Ronnie J.
11/29/2018
Top Quality
Great service. Very friendly staff.

KR
Kristan R.
Buick Enclave
11/28/2018
Above and Beyond
Ric Henry Auto Service got the job done when others in town couldn’t. Thank you Ric and Shane!!

CK
Carrie K.
Ballinger, TX
Cadillac CTS
11/27/2018
Car repairs.
The staff is great, friendly, accomadating, and helpful.
Unfortunately, my car is still hard to steer, the wheel that the wheel bearing was replaced now squeaks, the oil change service light came on last week and it still has 3,000 miles before needing an oil change. I’m frustrated and disillusioned by the quality of the service work.
And I do not agree to the Terms of Service
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Carrie! Unfortunatly the power steering gear is still in need of being replaced like we discussed. If the wheel bearing we installed is making noise, it is covered by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. The oil change reminder should have been reset and there is no excuse for that. I will go over that with my technicians. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and let Shane or Daryl know what you want to do on the noise.
Thanks!
Ric

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/26/2018
I was happy with the time of repair and the cost. I am always treated with respect at Ric Henry’s Aito Service.
I would like to call this Ric Henry’s Auto Service to ask about other repairs on my vehicle.

Dallas, TX
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2018
Half and half for me
Well these guys fixed my power steering pump awhile back and come to find out that wasn’t the issue after driving my car for 2 days the issues I orginally took it in for was starting to happen again. Come to find out it was my AC compressor . I spent almost 900 dollars on something that I didn’t need and that kind of sucks and I know these types of things happen but man. That 800-900 dollars could’ve went to something else.

JAMES S.
11/23/2018
Ric Henry's has always donr a great job at a fair price. I used the dealership on our new vehicles, but when i had to wait two weeks for them to get parts that were readily available at any parts store and then charge me more than the estimate. I decided i would return to Ric. Two days and, no run around. Great job.

Beckey S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/20/2018
AWSOME!
AWSOME blossom service!

TC
Terry C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the business diagnosed the vehicle but did not do anything with it. He said the business did not communicate with them, so after two days, they went and picked up their vehicle.
Shane B. from Ric Henry's Auto Service responded on 11/21/2018

I spoke to customer he asked to re-surveyed.

GF
George F.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
George said he has been using this business for many years. He is okay with the outcome of his vehicle, it was totaled.

Terry M.
11/10/2018
Fast and Friendly service
Rick has a great crew working for him from the front desk to all the mechanics. You really couldn’t ask for a better bunch a folks to take your vehicle to for any problem. They always treat you fair and they stand behind their work. That means a lot to me.
Thanks Guys

C.r. S.
Eldorado, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/09/2018 Category: Service
C.R. said he would recommend this business for service.

AL
AMY L.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/04/2018
Friendly and know what they're doing
We always take our vehicles there cause we know it's going to get repaired right and with a minimum of delay.

John C.
Ram Pickup
11/04/2018
Programming
The guys at Rick Henry's
did a excellent job with the ignition switch on my ram 1500 and it was cheaper than expected!
Well done ! I would recommend Rick Henry's to anyone who needs work done!

Volkswagen Touareg
11/03/2018
Very easy, took my car immediately at the time of my apppijntment and then contacted me a few hours later when it was ready.