Goodfellow Afb, TX
Volvo S40
09/28/2019
Friendly Service, Great Work
They were very professional and offered to give me a ride back home while my car was being taken care of, and they sent an overview of the check-up with photos of potential mechanical issues before I picked it up and paid. Very appreciative for their work!

NR
Nichoel R.
Nissan Rogue
09/19/2019
Friendly, Honest and Quick
The guys in the office are awesome. Very friendly answered all my questions and kept it real. There were no surprises with cost or new problems that needed to be looked at. If I have to get my car worked on again I'm gonna come back to these guys.

Russ B.
Honda Ridgeline
09/18/2019
Honda Ridgeline
The guys at Ric Henry Auto found out why pickup occasionally wouldn't start and fixed it pronto.

RJ
RUSS J.
Nissan Frontier
09/17/2019
Do good work
Friendly, competent and fair.

SL
STEVE L.
Mercedes-Benz
09/11/2019
What is “ review title”?
Service is always great but I would’ve liked tires to be checked. I added air after I picked up vehicle. And it was noted on inspection that a license plate light was out. I would’ve liked to had that fixed while car was there. Otherwise, great as always.

JIM L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/07/2019
Nice people
Good communication, fast service would recommend without reservation.

MF
Melissa F.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/07/2019
AWESOME SERVICE AND PEOPLE
Ric Henry's was AWESOME!!! They got my car in quickly and confirmed that I needed my brakes done but also needed the rotors done. When I got there too pick up my car, it wasn't quite ready and I had another place I had to be sooo they gave me the shop truck too use while they finished up my car. Shane and Dwayne were great on keeping me informed on what was going on with my car and how long they needed to keep it. I highly recommend Ric Henry's to everyone!!!

NE
Nathan E.
09/06/2019
Good people
I don’t post reviews ever but Ric Henry’s has earned this one. I don’t think I have ever been to a mechanic who has actually looked to see if my broken parts on my truck had a warranty. Saved me almost $500 and they replaced my breaks/pads without charging me my soul. Shoutout to Shane for not getting annoyed with my calls.

BR
Brandon R.
Dodge Charger
09/05/2019
Customer service
Shane was great, and the service all around was A+ definitely taking my business here from now on!

KL
Kathy L.
09/04/2019
Kathy L.
Took car in. Part had to come from out of town. Part came next day and they had it fixed before lunch. Delivered to me. Very prompt and friendly

BRUCE S.
08/30/2019
Ric Henry Auto service
I took in my F250 with many miles. The turbo had quit working. It was only a sensor. Many other mechanics would have replaced the sensor and billed me for a turbo and I would have never known. That is honesty.

Jordan A.
Porsche Boxster
08/29/2019
Honest and Efficient
The front office is always polite and professional. They tell you up front what is wrong with your vehicle, charge fair prices, and even show you the parts they replaced and why. I wouldn’t take my Porsche anywhere else.

Sue C.
08/27/2019
Friendly fast service
I’ve taken my BMW to Ric Henry’s for three years. They always check out the things that concern me and fix them immediately as well as performing routine maintenance. I really being able to set appointments via texting or computer.

Terry M.
08/27/2019
Another Job Well Done
I can always count on the guys at Ric Henry’s to do a great job at a reasonable price . Plus you couldn’t ask for a nicer bunch of people

BP
Betty P.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Betty said the business was quick, they worked with her, she went in there and made an appointment, the man was very nice, understanding, the service was good and they got done with it when they said they would.

Volkswagen Beetle
08/21/2019
Beetle
They diagnosed and fixed our VW Beetle the same day we brought it in.

RF
Rusty F.
Chevrolet Cutaway
08/16/2019
Front end work
Quality work and parts. Done in a timely manner.

Michael M.
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/14/2019
Service and warranty great!!!

TO
Tracy O.
Eden, TX
08/12/2019
Ric Henry Auto to the Rescue
Ric Henry came to my daughter’s rescue when she had car trouble. Our auto insurance company, USAA, contacted them & we were so glad that they could work on a Subaru. We didn’t have to pay the towing charges to get it to Midland. They located the problem within a few short hours, and the car was repaired that same day! Shane was very friendly & helpful. He provided updates on the car’s status and assured us it would be taken care of. I had not heard of them before this incident, but we will definitely be using them in the future for our Auto needs.

John F.
08/10/2019
Going The Extra Mile
The true test of a business is how the handle things when all doesn’t go as planned. Somehow, their POS charged me twice. They somehow put up with me, the unreasonable customer, and fixed the situation quickly. Great work and thanks for handling this with a lot of class! Don’t take your car anywhere else!