NH
Nanette H.
06/22/2019
Superior work and everyone I dealt with were extremely friendly and helpful!

LF
Leslee F.
06/21/2019
Great Service!
Love Ric Henry Auto. Took our Jeep in for all kinds of check engine lights. They had it ready to go in a day. Ended up being a sensor and they fixed it and had us on our way for way less than we thought it would be :)

DALE W.
Wall, TX
06/21/2019
Ric’s crew had my pick-up in and out quickly at the time promised. Thanks

JAMES S.
06/20/2019
Always fast and reasonably priced
Dropped my vehicle off on Monday for a differential rebuild, it was ready on Wednesday. Not bad considering the parts had to be ordered.

KP
Kenneth P.
El Paso, TX
Kia Sportage
06/19/2019
Break down and broke
No waiting area where customers can stay cool. More cars than customers. Did not have a good experience and the staff made no real attempt to make it any better. No real concerns here and I got a bad impression that they did not want my business. When I questioned the status of my car I got an earful from one of the staff and could hear the Tech cussing my car as a POS.
I did not deserve any disrespect and did not disrespect anyone. I had every right as a paying customer to voice my concerns. I do appreciate the Tech. who repaired my car as he met all obstacles and succeeded. Thank-you, as I was able to return back to my family and made it back home.

IC
Ian C.
Ballinger, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/18/2019
Fast, good work, and great people.

PV
PATSY V.
Eldorado, TX
06/12/2019
Friendly family oriented atmosphere
It was divine intervention that brought me to Ric Henry's Automotive Service five years ago. Kudos to Ric and his staff for their honesty, integrity, and professional work ethics.

RK
RALPH K.
Miles, TX
06/06/2019
Professional work done quickly
The best there is. Enough said!

SD
STACY D.
06/05/2019
Professional
I have been using Ric Henry’s Auto shop over the last few years and have always experienced professional quality service. They have maintained the vehicle to make sure it continually runs well with reminders for checkups that are needed and thoroughly maintained.

RON M.
Ford Expedition
06/04/2019
Auto problem solvers
This is the greatest auto diagnostics in town. They are friendly and great mechanics but they seem to take the time to find the real problem and that sets them above the rest. In times past someone who had a new car and wanted to keep things consistent would take it to the dealer, they know more and have more combined experience than most dealers. I highly recomend Rick Henry's for honesty and excelance.

Larry S.
Carlsbad, TX
BMW 328i
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Larry said they forgot to reconnect some wiring, but other than that, the service was good.

NF
Nathan F.
Patrick Afb, FL
Scion tC
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said the employees completed everything he requested. The service prices were not clear.

KW
King W.
05/22/2019
Oh Henry
I was able to get in on the day I first tried. I had an estimated cost that day. The work was finished by the next day. I hope I don’t have more car trouble, but, if I do, this is where I am going. I will not recommend this place to others as I want to be able to get work done if needed. Too often good places to go get crowded.

Ray G.
Ram 2500
05/16/2019
Best service ever!
Ric Henry's fixed my van quickly after 2 other local shops couldn't. Please give them an opportunity and you'll see for yourself

AH
Angela H.
Mercedes-Benz E500
05/11/2019
Awesome friendly service
A leak was discovered during a routine inspection, Ric Henry's not only repaired the leak but gave me a loaner vehicle while they worked on my car. The entire staff is friendly and customer service oriented. I totally recommend them for your car care.

Jackson S.
05/07/2019
Very friendly, and they get the job done.

Big Spring, TX
05/06/2019
This place did a great job. My car rides real good. I have no complaints.

Sentra S.
05/02/2019
Nice staff
Great, fast, friendly service got my car in and out the same day! Curb checked my car and they got me an alignment and a new bolt and had my car ready as new in a few hours.

Sonora, TX
04/24/2019
Professional service
Mechanics are very knowledgeable

FB
Fred B.
04/19/2019
Car engine running hot
Great service and quick repairs. Very reasonable prices, would recommend to anyone.