05/30/2018
always good service and very fair price's
When in for a oil change and asked Rich to check my AC because it was not blowing that much cold air. After he took a look at it ,it turned out all I need was more Freon. If I went to another shop they would have told me I had major problems.That's why I go to Rich's , he will never rip you off.

JOE M.
Springfield, IL
03/26/2018
Great Service!
Great, honest people that care about your vehicle. I had an flat tire that was punctured in the sidewall. They were able to replace the tire and reinstall my spare in time to make my next appointment.

TH
TED H.
03/24/2018
Great service and friendly people

CINDI H.
Addison, IL
02/11/2018
Always provides great service!
Always have my car's maintenance work done at Rich's.

ROCCO M.
02/10/2018
Always get honest work and great service at Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto
Went in for a battery load test. Rich's discovered an electrical issue that needed attention. Although they could not do the work there, they gave me a great explanation of the issue, which I was able to relay to the dealership. Can't speak highly enough about them.

CINDY M.
02/05/2018
Tires
GReat service, I was in and out in under 30 minutes. Very helpful people.

PM
PAT M.
01/19/2018
They wait on me immediately
I have been using Richs..'s svc for over 25 years and have always been satisfied

01/06/2018
Never have a problem at Rich's car center
Been going there for year's. He's always up front and never rips people off. I always tell people ,instead of taking your car to the dealer and getting the run around , just take it to Rich and get it done with out the hassle and get a fair price.

IS
IRENE S.
Lincoln MKX
12/26/2017
Very Friendly
They are very friendly and took care of my car in a very timely manner.
I was very satisfiied with their work.

CINDY M.
12/26/2017
Review/Tires
The service was fast, professional and they helped me out of a jam since I had 3 nails in my one tire. Did not try and oversell the need for tires. I would go back when I need the other 2 tires.

KC
KALIE C.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/24/2017
Honest repair shop
I took my daughters car in for breaks; and was told that the car didn’t need a break job. They could have just done the work and changed me; but they were honest and told me I didn’t need to have my daughters cars breaks replaced.

LH
L H.
Kia Soul
11/27/2017
Best service center ever!
I have been going to Rich's for over 15 years. You won't ever find a more honest man. There were several times over the years that I would bring it in, thinking something was wrong with the car and he would call and tell me to come pick up my car, "there's nothing wrong with it" now most places would manufacture a problem and charge you for a repair, but not Rich. Love this guy! Fair pricing and quality work
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 12/01/2017

THANK YOU LAURIE FOR ALL YOUR PAST & FUTURE BUSINESS & YOUR WORDS OF ENDORSEMENT.

JV
JEANETTE V.
Saturn
11/22/2017
Quality work
Rich's shop does quality and efficient work at fair and reasonable prices. The crew is always polite and honest about what maintenance or repairs need to be done. I trust them with my car.
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 11/24/2017

THANK YOU JEANETTE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF RICH'S WOODDALE TIRE.

GK
GREG K.
11/21/2017
I have repaired all my cars there for many years. I can only say good words about this shop
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 11/22/2017

THANK YOU GREG FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER

JERE H.
Glendale Heights, IL
11/13/2017
New Tires
Simply put.... Rich always takes care of me and is honest about repairs/cost. I have been going there for years.
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 11/13/2017

THANKS JERE FOR THE GREAT ENDORSEMENT & YOUR CONTINUED LOYALTY

AG
ANDREA G.
Kia Sportage
10/28/2017
Professional, fair prices and good service
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 11/01/2017

THANK YOU ANDREA FOR YOUR BUSINESS & YOUR WORDS OF ENDORSEMENT

KRYS S.
GMC Envoy
10/13/2017
My recent car repair
I'm always very satisfied with the service they provide. Very proffesional and nice staff. They always do a good job. Affordable prices.

VS
VERONICA S.
09/24/2017
Customer Service
I went there to get a screw (nail) taken out of my tire. The service I received was very quick and friendly. I was in and out of there in about 30 min and didn't have to get a new tire which was the best part.
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 09/27/2017

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE & THE POSITIVE REVIEW OF THE SERVICE WE PROVIDED YOU.

DIANE B.
Roselle, IL
Kia Sedona
09/19/2017
Rich's provide excellent service and is honest with everything.
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 09/27/2017

THANK YOU DIANE FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER ALL THESE YEARS.  YOUR PATRONAGE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.  THANKS AGAIN, RICH

09/19/2017
always know what there doing
I have been going there for years, Always get a great price and never had any problems. Rich is a great guy and won't rip you off.
Rich B. from Rich's Wood Dale Tire & Auto Care Center responded on 09/27/2017

THANKS LARRY FOR YOUR WORDS OF ENDORSEMENT & YOUR PATRONAGE ALL THESE YEARS. THANKS AGAIN, RICH