JIM R.
Willow Springs, IL
03/28/2020
Quick painless oil change
Typically bring my Jeep here for an oil change. The folks there are great....friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.

SR
Steve R.
Oak Lawn, IL
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the staff always takes good care of him. Every time he comes here to have his work vehicle serviced he is never disappointed. He appreciates what they do for him.

JAMES C.
Oak Brook, IL
03/22/2020
Fast reasonably priced service by qualified technicians
I have been a steady customer for about 4yrs always satisfied with prompt reasonably priced service when Mike hesitates to quote a price his answer is don't worry about it leaves you baffled but upon PU you breath a sigh of relief don't worry about it

FH
Frank H.
Illinois
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Frank said that every time he takes his vehicle to this business he gets a good deal. He said this is the facility to get good work at.

MK
Mitch K.
Elmhurst, IL
Jeep Patriot
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mitch said that he likes the staff at this facility.

MARK C.
Palos Hills, IL
Nissan Rogue
03/15/2020
Outstanding Service
This Team
Is the Greatest group of guys, that can help you with any kind if auto problem..they also work great with your Exstended warranty service as well, They are completely honest and can totally be Trusted with your auto and pocket book...
I have referred my Family and Friends to them as well.. They treat everyone with honest and Respect
Team
Mark Costello

BRITTANY B.
La Grange, IL
03/12/2020
Phenomenal as EVER!
I can not stress how amazing the team is!!! Top-notch every time. They are extremely efficient, never a minute waster! Also I appreciate how well they take care of my car while understanding how much I love my semi elderly 2011 Green Machine.... I was glad to refer a friend for nearly $500 worth of work back in fall.
HANK YOU EVERYONE (As I am still learning names)
Thank you Victor and Henry.

SK
STAN K.
Willow Springs, IL
Saturn Ion
03/11/2020
Excellent service, Always do the extras.
By extra, Tech found a bad sensor and fixed it, No charge !

PS
Phil S.
Willowbrook, IL
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Phil said that they were awesome.

STEVE C.
Willowbrook, IL
Ford Crown Victoria
02/27/2020
Taking my car to the auto doctor
I can always count on the A-Team to give me a diagnosis about my car. What I like the most is that they don't always find something that must be repaired. Other mechanics always seem to find additional work that needs to be done when I only bring my car in for an oil change. Yes, I am sure there are times that something needs to be done but the A-Team takes the time to explain how urgent the service will be needed and in a way that anyway can understand. I consider them very trust worthy

RJ
ROBERT J.
Lyons, IL
Jeep Compass
02/22/2020
Consistently outstanding service
The staff does such a great job on my car, until now they have earned a new customer. My fiancée stopped taking her car to her old mechanic in Aurora. She also recognizes great service when she gets it.

AK
Allan K.
Indian Head Park, IL
Nissan Sentra
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Alan said the business is good.

JAMES C.
Oak Brook, IL
02/18/2020
Customer
Fast courteous service at reasonable prices with customer saftey a priority courteous technicians and management

TC
THERESA C.
Countryside, IL
02/18/2020
Top Notch Service
I can’t say enough GREAT things about A-Team. I brought my car in & the service is top notch. From start to finish I felt like they had my best interest in mind. They made several recommendations, but didn’t push any Unnecessary repairs like most service shops. They treat you like you are a member of their family. My highlander rides like a dream again! THANK YOU for your HONESTY & INTEGRITY! Highly recommend for ALL services on your vehicles.

JACQUELINE D.
Carol Stream, IL
02/15/2020
Personable and efficient
I love the A Team! I moved out of the area, but will always come back for my oil change. Great job!