MARIA P.
Blue Island, IL
11/13/2019
customer Service
I have been bringing my cars for about 8 years now. Great service!

BZ
BRUCE Z.
Indian Head Park, IL
Nissan Pathfinder
11/12/2019
Service has been good and they get the job done in a timely manner !!! Bruce Z.

Sean C.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Sean said he would recommend this business for service because of the service and location.

LK
LINDA K.
Hickory Hills, IL
11/06/2019
Best place ever
Over the moon with this place ,they treat you like family ,everyone is so respectable ,when I bring my car in you know the work will be done right ,such a comfortable atmosphere,Mike the owner is amazing,,so happy I found a place that is so trustworthy

DF
DAVE F.
Lincoln LS
11/06/2019
Personal service Prompt response
Fast, personal service ....you are treated like a friend not, a customer

DAVID G.
La Grange Park, IL
11/05/2019
A-Team Tire & Auto oil changes: you get exactly what is advertised and always with a very quick turnaround.
I have been getting my oil & filter changes for all my cars at A-Team Tire & Auto for close to 10 years now. They always seem to get the work done very quickly, no matter how busy they are. I don't think I have ever had to wait more than 25 minutes, and 15 minutes is much more typical. As with other oil change establishments, they often point out other items of concern (dirty/expired air filters, etc.) but are not pushy or "hard-sell" in trying to make you have the work done immediately, which I appreciate as I am typically able to address these kinds of items on my own time.

VJ
Very quick and thorough.

JAMES C.
Oak Brook, IL
10/19/2019
Great service with your safety a prioriy@reasonable prices
Great service@reasonable prices with your overall safety a priority

RJ
ROBERT J.
Lyons, IL
Jeep Compass
10/18/2019
No other shop will work on my car.
One morning, I noticed a check engine light had activated. I mentioned it to a co-worker, who made a suggestion. Even though my associate frequently worked on cars, I ran straight to A-Team when I got off. Too many times mechanics will misinform a customer. Not these guys.

RT
Ralph T.
Illinois
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said he likes the service.

MQ
Matt Q.
Brookfield, IL
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that they do a good job and have fair pricing. They get him in and out.

Juan S.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Juan said that they have great customer service.

ZB
ZIGGY B.
Hodgkins, IL
GMC Envoy
09/24/2019
Promt & courteous service as usual . That's what you can expect at the A Team. Great pricing also.

JOYCE G.
Willowbrook, IL
09/14/2019
They earned an “A”
Great service every time. They earned an “A” again.

DN
Dino N.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Dino said he likes the people, the honesty, the work was well done and is pleased with the services.

AP
Albert P.
Cadillac DeVille
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Albert said that the place did a good job and they were very good.

BRITTANY B.
08/26/2019
great
Mike and Marks team was fast, efficient, and friendly. Very affordable too! Upon arrival, one of the mechanics had noticed me after entering the strip mall and saw me proceed towards the shop and he directed me where to enter (through the rear). I waited about 5 minutes before being asked to pull forward into the garage. After proceeding we quickly exchanged that I would need an oil change and was directed towards to waiting area. I believe I was there no more than 30 minutes for my oil change. I'm glad I received the mailer from Mike and Mark as that is how I was guided to this gem of mechanic shops in the area!

JU
John U.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
John said he likes the employees, there good guys and they take care of him.

RF
Rick F.
Darien, IL
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was way too expensive. They charged too much for an oil change. He would not recommend the business for service, they left oil on his steering wheel, and he did not have a good experience.

RZ
RICK Z.
Country Club Hills, IL
Kia Sorento
08/17/2019
quick & efficient
Job was done quickly and price was reasonable. I see no reason to ever change.