GW
Gerald W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Gerald said he has been going there for 8 years and he has always had a good experience.

James C.
Willow Springs, IL
01/06/2021 Category: Service
James said the staff provided really good service.

ZT
ZORA T.
Evergreen Park, IL
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/22/2020
As always, perfect
My battery died. I called in advance to see if they were busy and I was told to bring the car in. I had just settled in with a book and they were DONE!!! Less than a half hour! Reasonable prices, great service; I recommend them to everyone and go out of my way to drive a half hour to get to them. A+

EJ
ERIC J.
Indian Head Park, IL
Lexus ES 350
12/19/2020
Excellent place to go for any work on your car
I recently had tires replaced here and they did an excellent job with great pricing. I have also been getting oil changes here for 15 years. Fast, inexpensive and quality service.
I would recommend A-Team to anyone.

SUBHASH B.
Willowbrook, IL
Acura MDX
12/14/2020

Jim W.
Countryside, IL
Buick Lucerne
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Jim said everything went fine and he would recommend the business.

HK
Hristijan K.
Illinois
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Hristijan said the service was very good.

SR
SHANNON R.
12/02/2020
Head light changes
I like bringing my vehicles to A-Team. They are friendly, honest, knowledgeable and help you right away. I own a business that works with seniors and I feel confident to refer them to A-Team because of their honesty.

MQ
Matt Q.
Brookfield, IL
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they do good work, they are efficient, their prices are good and they are friendly.

KG
Kevin G.
Lexus ES 300
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said he loves the service there.

TR
TONY R.
Indian Head Park, IL
Volkswagen Passat
11/15/2020
VW Passat
Had an absolutely great experience. My car wouldn't start and I needed it the next day. It was a Saturday. They were very busy and I had no appointment, but they got me in and repaired my vehicle. Great people!!

EP
EVA P.
Chicago, IL
Nissan Rogue
11/13/2020
Tire Maintenance Indicator and Oil Change
The staff is friendly and prompt. I drove into the garage, Henry welcomed me and told me he would take care of it. While waiting I was greeted by the mgmt team. The oil change was done promptly, my tire pressure was adjusted and my indicator light was reset and my car was sitting up front ready for me to drive away. Thank you Auto Team it is nice to go somewhere where they know you and take good care of you.

KELLY M.
Justice, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/04/2020
This is the only place I go to get my oil change done. They are honest and friendly. Would highly recommend

YS
Yuda S.
Lexus ES 350
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Yuda said the service was good.

THOMAS M.
Chicago, IL
11/01/2020
The staff n performance are great. I've been to a lot of mechanics in my life but this placevis good by far. Keep it up A Team
Great place