GMC Acadia
06/09/2019
Careless errors
Unfortunately, this is the second time in less than 2 years that they left a cap to one of the hoses off when they changed the oil and my engine was revving and overheating as a result.

Trevor B.
02/12/2019
Scam artist
Do not take you vehicle here. Took my truck in for a no start and they diagnosed it with needing a new motor. Said they did a compression test but looking closely there was no evidence of any tests done so i took it to a different shop where they ran the same tests and more all turned out to be in spec the timing jumped slightly and needed to be realigned. A-Team tried to charge me $2,900 to change my motor when it was really only a $350 fix requiring no parts. When confronted the “owner” carried on the lie and when asked for my money back for the so called tests he refused. Save your money go to a different mechanic.

TONYA B.
07/27/2016
Poor customer service
No update like topped off your fluids everything looks great how was my filter when you changed the oil. I had a brake Job there 2 months ago brakes are squeaking will never return to this place

BD
BETH D.
Willow Springs, IL
07/18/2016
worst service ever!!!
Came to have my oil changed and tires rotated.I told the guy this when I came.When he came to get me I asked him if they did the tire rotation.he told me he forgot.He came back in a few minutes and told me they could not do the rotation because the bay was full.When I went to pay,the gentlemen behind the desk got sassy with me telling me I can't just lift a car off the lift.i told him I told the guy when i came in.if that was the case I would have kept my appointment with Ford.I told him to just ring me out I was tired and I wanted to go to be.His attitude changed when he realized it was YOU fault.He made another comment and I told him I just wanted to go home ...Lost my business I will look for another place to go

Jack S.
12/11/2013
can't do it correctly
I went in for a new power steering pump. they put it in wrong and it went out 2 months later. they fixed it due to the warranty and told me the problem was deeper. I let them replace the pump again, give it an oil change and they replaced the serpentine belt. I didn't let them go any further because I had doubts. I took it to another shop who told me there wasnt any further problems.... My instinct was correct and now the serpentine belt wails loudly. THEY COULDN'T EVEN PUT A SERPENTINE BELT ON PROPERLY LET ALONE A FUEL PUMP.... BAD SERVICE AND DISHONEST!

LAUREN M.
Honda Accord
09/14/2013
LIARS!
I trusted these people and they lied to me. Only for money ,when I spend hundreds of dollars with them over the years.
Never go here they will ruin your car and take advantage of you.

JENNIFER D.
Indian Head Park, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2013
Lousy customer service
Get people to speak proper English.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/06/2013
Oil change is a scam
I come in for your oil change @ $16.90 and it cost me $28.16 when I left, ok 16.90 for the oil change pluse 2 extra quarts @3.75 = 7.50, now i am @ 24.40 then you charge me a dispolal fee so I leave having to pay 28.16 I think is too high I will never come back I have had my care 3 time before that and it never cost me that much thanks but no thank Im done with you store

RF
Rick F.
Darien, IL
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was way too expensive. They charged too much for an oil change. He would not recommend the business for service, they left oil on his steering wheel, and he did not have a good experience.

Jay P.
Alexandria, VA
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Jay said his tire was under warranty but the person charged him $28 for changing it because he did not purchase the tire from him. He should have told him up front that he was charging him and will not go back again.

AR
ALAN R.
Brookfield, IL
04/04/2018
Surprising Cost
Not sure why oil changes are so expensive. No one went over my costs either. If I knew it would have been that much I would have gone to the dealership, at least they wash your car too.

Joe P.
Willow Springs, IL
Nissan Sentra
04/10/2013 Category: Service
Joe said he only went in for an oil change and it was not done professionally.

NS
Nick S.
Justice, IL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the alternator went down the day after it was worked on. He hasn't been able to talk with the employees about it.

FM
Frank M.
Dodge Sprinter
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Frank said he had to return his vehicle back to the business because the check oil light was still on and the AC is not hooked up properly.

TC
Tom C.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service took a long time and the staff changed all electric street settings in his vehicle, but other than that he didn't have a problem. They are friendly.

RN
Reyna N.
Illinois
Jeep Cherokee
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Reyna said she did not have any issues with her vehicle before the oil change. However, afterwards a lot of oil was coming out of her vehicle. She took the vehicle back to this business and was told it was not from the oil change. It was from the transmission. She had never had a problem with the transmission before.

NR
Nixie R.
Illinois
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Nixie said they're nice people but her vehicle seems to shake more when she comes to a stop after she pushed down on the brakes.

TORIA S.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
01/02/2015
Disappointed customer
Your staff is so helpful and do great work. My annoyance about this visit is that my car had issues that we not addressed due to the garage closing close to 2 hours after my arrival. The technician sold me on transmission fluid but then told me about my other car issues that needed to be addressed after I paid and was ready to depart. I think that's poor customer service. Even if there is not enough time to repair a car the same day, let the owner know exactly what is going on before selling them on services that the exact repairs a car is in need of. I walked away feeling very disappointed and misled.

JE
Jan E.
09/03/2014
Probably won't go back
Thought the guys were rotating my tires when I paid for service come to find out it's never been done. Now I'm spending $400.00 for 2 new front tires. Not happy. Didn't request it last time cause I thought it was done the time before. Don't know if I can trust them anymore. They also discontinued their loyalty program. I've been going there for years. New owners might be the difference!

JO
JOHN O.
01/01/2014
oil change, tire rotation & new wiper installation
oil change and subsequent day's tire rotation were done in a timely manner, but the new windshield wipers were reverse installed, requiring a return visit to correct. The re-installation was done immediately upon my arrival back to your shop.