Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Hickory Hills, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/26/2020
Poor GMP
I was a little disappointed with the lack of hygiene. The technician had no mask or gloves. When he handled me the keys, it was with bare hands. Maybe you should consider leaving the car in the garage and have the owner pull it out for less contact.

NS
Nick S.
Justice, IL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Nick said the alternator went down the day after it was worked on. He hasn't been able to talk with the employees about it.

FM
Frank M.
Willowbrook, IL
Dodge Sprinter
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Frank said he had to return his vehicle back to the business because the check oil light was still on and the AC is not hooked up properly.

TC
Tom C.
La Grange, IL
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service took a long time and the staff changed all electric street settings in his vehicle, but other than that he didn't have a problem. They are friendly.

RN
Reyna N.
Illinois
Jeep Cherokee
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Reyna said she did not have any issues with her vehicle before the oil change. However, afterwards a lot of oil was coming out of her vehicle. She took the vehicle back to this business and was told it was not from the oil change. It was from the transmission. She had never had a problem with the transmission before.

NR
Nixie R.
Illinois
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/07/2016 Category: Service
Nixie said they're nice people but her vehicle seems to shake more when she comes to a stop after she pushed down on the brakes.

TORIA S.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Aveo
01/02/2015
Disappointed customer
Your staff is so helpful and do great work. My annoyance about this visit is that my car had issues that we not addressed due to the garage closing close to 2 hours after my arrival. The technician sold me on transmission fluid but then told me about my other car issues that needed to be addressed after I paid and was ready to depart. I think that's poor customer service. Even if there is not enough time to repair a car the same day, let the owner know exactly what is going on before selling them on services that the exact repairs a car is in need of. I walked away feeling very disappointed and misled.

JE
Jan E.
09/03/2014
Probably won't go back
Thought the guys were rotating my tires when I paid for service come to find out it's never been done. Now I'm spending $400.00 for 2 new front tires. Not happy. Didn't request it last time cause I thought it was done the time before. Don't know if I can trust them anymore. They also discontinued their loyalty program. I've been going there for years. New owners might be the difference!

JO
JOHN O.
Willowbrook, IL
01/01/2014
oil change, tire rotation & new wiper installation
oil change and subsequent day's tire rotation were done in a timely manner, but the new windshield wipers were reverse installed, requiring a return visit to correct. The re-installation was done immediately upon my arrival back to your shop.

HP
HEATHER P.
Lockport, IL
Toyota Avalon
11/10/2013
Double check?
The plug or bolt that is used was only hand tightened and I was leaking oil. I had an out of town trip and had to stop at some place random and have it tightened. I have always had great service but I was disappointed that this happened. They were pretty quick and I was there for about 20-25 minutes.
Cindy F., Office manager from A-Team Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2013

Heather,

I am very sorry that the oil plug was not appropriately tightened and that you were inconvienced on your trip.  This is unacceptable.  Both myself and Mark Portell, the owner, have discussed your situation with our technicians and have reviewed the steps that should be taken with each and every customer's car.  Please expect a phone call from Mark as he would like to discuss this with you personally.

We pride ourselves on providing quality service and always appreciate customer feedback on the rare occasion that something falls short of their expectations so that we can review and make any necessary corrections.

Please feel free to contact the shop directly and ask for myself or Mark if you have further questions or concerns.

RICHARD S.
Pontiac G6
07/24/2013
in the area
They forgot to put air caps back on tire !

Joe B.
Nissan Xterra
06/28/2013 Category: Service
Joe said there was a little timing issue and they did something that caused him to have to come back the next day. Other than that they were very nice and helpful.

TN
THEARUM N.
Lyons, IL
04/16/2013
Great
great and clean place.Always had my oil change done here.Would definitely reccommend

Bob M.
La Grange, IL
12/04/2012 Category: Service
Bob said that they stripped the bolt on his oil pan. They really messed it up. The whole screw is ruined. On top of that, they tightened it so hard that he can't even get it off. They totally hosed the whole thing. It's entirely screwed up. He was completely unable to remove it the next time he wanted to save some money and do his own oil change. Other than that, he would recommend them.

BD
BETH D.
Willow Springs, IL
Saturn Ion 2
06/05/2012
it ok for little things
sitting for four hours and still having the problem i went in for.had an alinement about a month ago,that is still not right
in future will go there for minor things,oil change,maybe wipers