RF
Rick F.
Darien, IL
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was way too expensive. They charged too much for an oil change. He would not recommend the business for service, they left oil on his steering wheel, and he did not have a good experience.

Willowbrook, IL
GMC Acadia
06/09/2019
Careless errors
Unfortunately, this is the second time in less than 2 years that they left a cap to one of the hoses off when they changed the oil and my engine was revving and overheating as a result.

Trevor B.
02/12/2019
Scam artist
Do not take you vehicle here. Took my truck in for a no start and they diagnosed it with needing a new motor. Said they did a compression test but looking closely there was no evidence of any tests done so i took it to a different shop where they ran the same tests and more all turned out to be in spec the timing jumped slightly and needed to be realigned. A-Team tried to charge me $2,900 to change my motor when it was really only a $350 fix requiring no parts. When confronted the “owner” carried on the lie and when asked for my money back for the so called tests he refused. Save your money go to a different mechanic.

Jay P.
Alexandria, VA
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Jay said his tire was under warranty but the person charged him $28 for changing it because he did not purchase the tire from him. He should have told him up front that he was charging him and will not go back again.

AR
ALAN R.
Brookfield, IL
04/04/2018
Surprising Cost
Not sure why oil changes are so expensive. No one went over my costs either. If I knew it would have been that much I would have gone to the dealership, at least they wash your car too.

GM
GERALD M.
10/14/2017
Happy as clams!
Our Rave 4 has never run better. Blessings to you for finding that "rattle on the underside" which turned out to be the rack on TOP of the car. Love your personal greeting each time we visit.
You all do your jobs well. Thanks.

RN
Reyna N.
Illinois
Jeep Cherokee
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Reyna said she did not have any issues with her vehicle before the oil change. However, afterwards a lot of oil was coming out of her vehicle. She took the vehicle back to this business and was told it was not from the oil change. It was from the transmission. She had never had a problem with the transmission before.

TONYA B.
07/27/2016
Poor customer service
No update like topped off your fluids everything looks great how was my filter when you changed the oil. I had a brake Job there 2 months ago brakes are squeaking will never return to this place

BD
BETH D.
07/18/2016
worst service ever!!!
Came to have my oil changed and tires rotated.I told the guy this when I came.When he came to get me I asked him if they did the tire rotation.he told me he forgot.He came back in a few minutes and told me they could not do the rotation because the bay was full.When I went to pay,the gentlemen behind the desk got sassy with me telling me I can't just lift a car off the lift.i told him I told the guy when i came in.if that was the case I would have kept my appointment with Ford.I told him to just ring me out I was tired and I wanted to go to be.His attitude changed when he realized it was YOU fault.He made another comment and I told him I just wanted to go home ...Lost my business I will look for another place to go

PH
Polite, Fast, Consistent

Jack S.
12/11/2013
can't do it correctly
I went in for a new power steering pump. they put it in wrong and it went out 2 months later. they fixed it due to the warranty and told me the problem was deeper. I let them replace the pump again, give it an oil change and they replaced the serpentine belt. I didn't let them go any further because I had doubts. I took it to another shop who told me there wasnt any further problems.... My instinct was correct and now the serpentine belt wails loudly. THEY COULDN'T EVEN PUT A SERPENTINE BELT ON PROPERLY LET ALONE A FUEL PUMP.... BAD SERVICE AND DISHONEST!

JOEL K.
Western Springs, IL
11/18/2013
oil change
Mark and John couldn't be any nicer.I had an issue on the road after the oil change, turned out to be a false alarm. These guys went out of their way to make sure all everything was right on the car. It's nice to know there are still some guys out there care and not just parts changers.

LAUREN M.
Honda Accord
09/14/2013
LIARS!
I trusted these people and they lied to me. Only for money ,when I spend hundreds of dollars with them over the years.
Never go here they will ruin your car and take advantage of you.

Joe P.
Nissan Sentra
04/10/2013 Category: Service
Joe said he only went in for an oil change and it was not done professionally.

JENNIFER D.
Indian Head Park, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2013
Lousy customer service
Get people to speak proper English.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/06/2013
Oil change is a scam
I come in for your oil change @ $16.90 and it cost me $28.16 when I left, ok 16.90 for the oil change pluse 2 extra quarts @3.75 = 7.50, now i am @ 24.40 then you charge me a dispolal fee so I leave having to pay 28.16 I think is too high I will never come back I have had my care 3 time before that and it never cost me that much thanks but no thank Im done with you store

BD
BETH D.
Saturn Ion 2
06/05/2012
it ok for little things
sitting for four hours and still having the problem i went in for.had an alinement about a month ago,that is still not right
in future will go there for minor things,oil change,maybe wipers

LD
Leondrae D.
Dodge Challenger
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Leondrae said he was in and out quickly and the customer service was really good.

RD
Ralph D.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said they do what they're supposed to do.

MARIA P.
Blue Island, IL
11/13/2019
customer Service
I have been bringing my cars for about 8 years now. Great service!