MQ
Matt Q.
Brookfield, IL
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Matt said they do good work, they are efficient, their prices are good and they are friendly.

KG
Kevin G.
Lexus ES 300
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said he loves the service there.

TR
TONY R.
Indian Head Park, IL
Volkswagen Passat
11/15/2020
VW Passat
Had an absolutely great experience. My car wouldn't start and I needed it the next day. It was a Saturday. They were very busy and I had no appointment, but they got me in and repaired my vehicle. Great people!!

CATHERINE H.
Hickory Hills, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/14/2020
No sense of urgency
Unlike most of my trips to "A" team there was no sense of urgency this trip. i was there an hour and 30 minutes for an oil and transmission fluid change.
then i was left sitting there after my car was finished. Also, there is no respect for the fact we are in a pandemic. no masks were worn. except by a few customers.

EP
EVA P.
Chicago, IL
Nissan Rogue
11/13/2020
Tire Maintenance Indicator and Oil Change
The staff is friendly and prompt. I drove into the garage, Henry welcomed me and told me he would take care of it. While waiting I was greeted by the mgmt team. The oil change was done promptly, my tire pressure was adjusted and my indicator light was reset and my car was sitting up front ready for me to drive away. Thank you Auto Team it is nice to go somewhere where they know you and take good care of you.

KELLY M.
Justice, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/04/2020
This is the only place I go to get my oil change done. They are honest and friendly. Would highly recommend

YS
Yuda S.
Lexus ES 350
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Yuda said the service was good.

THOMAS M.
Chicago, IL
11/01/2020
The staff n performance are great. I've been to a lot of mechanics in my life but this placevis good by far. Keep it up A Team
Great place

VJ
VICTOR J.
Willowbrook, IL
10/31/2020
The sertvive
They get the job done quickly at a very fare price.

JACK R.
Willow Springs, IL
Mitsubishi Outlander
10/29/2020
I was in /out for oil change they were fast
Great service good people to do business with.

TOM S.
10/22/2020
Dedicated to detail.
Good job never an issue with the A-Team.

Maxwell B.
Illinois
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Maxwell said the businesses service was quick and everything was done right. Maxwell said he has no complaints.

RL
Robert L.
Countryside, IL
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he had to go back because there was a defective part put on the tire.

TV
Tiera V.
Illinois
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Tiera said the service was good.

TT
Tara T.
La Grange Highlands, IL
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tara's father. He said that their customer service and performance are outstanding.