MARIA P.
Blue Island, IL
11/13/2019
customer Service
I have been bringing my cars for about 8 years now. Great service!

AP
Albert P.
Cadillac DeVille
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Albert said that the place did a good job and they were very good.

Karen M.
Brookfield, IL
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said everybody there at the business is nice.

CHRITOPHER C.
Willow Springs, IL
04/10/2019
In and Out
Completed oil change and replaced transmission fluid.

BL
BRIAN L.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/30/2019
Quick response to my service requests.
Mike, Mark & the team always get me in & out quick. There are fair on pricing & even pick me up if needed.

Jeremy P.
Illinois
Dodge Dakota
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said he had to go back to this business to get another alignment. He still recommends this business for service.

JEROME R.
Hinsdale, IL
04/04/2018
I was pleased but have a couple of questions (see below)
I assume along with putting air in the tires you determine they are still safe. What about other things like suspension?

TJ
THOMAS J.
02/13/2018
oil change
The guy's are polite and courteous and do a good job !

WS
WAYNE S.
Saturn Aura
02/01/2018
Quality work, fairness with service.
Fairness in pricing with quality service . Sent several customers with the same outcome.

LK
LES K.
Nissan Sentra
01/03/2018
I used The A team under the old managment.and now twice since. I am impressed with the Work and treatment. Frankly it
I was in last week for service, and I received prompt and courtious service and your team did every thing I asked. I WILL be back!

RICH C.
Willow Springs, IL
Saturn VUE
11/26/2017
Great service, one miscommunication
On a busy Friday afternoon, the A-team got me in and out of there in very little time. The only thing that could have gone better was that, based on previous visits, my oil type defaulted to the more expensive high-mileage oil, which I would not have chosen this time. I mentioned this, and they duly noted the account for next time, but asked me to verbally confirm with them next visit to make sure.

Andy B.
Western Springs, IL
GMC Yukon
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Andy said they did a good job.

JEFF G.
10/18/2017
Good fast service and fair price

Mike D.
La Grange Park, IL
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Michele. She said she was in and out. The staff are professional and she didn't have a long waiting time.

KEVIN M.
Brookfield, IL
08/29/2017
Hey guys, thanks for the quality job on my front brakes this past weekend. Mark quoted me an affordable price based on the past three-four visits and business I've given their team. I had to leave my car overnight and pick up on Sunday when they were closed, which was nice of them to keep it on their lot overnight. I didn't have a receipt for service though, which would be helpful. The gentleman I spoke with when my car was finished rattled off a couple others things I need done to my car, but without a receipt or recommendations page I can't recall what those services are. Might be best to email your customers a follow-up receipt once they're checked out.

Drew G.
Western Springs, IL
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Drew said they were good and fast.

LI
Luis I.
Hickory Hills, IL
Lexus IS 300
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Luis said this business worked with him on pricing.

WS
Have recommended to others

Ken M.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Ken said he has already recommended them many times. This time he had a little mishap, but it has been ironed out.

Daniel C.
Burr Ridge, IL
Volkswagen Golf
02/06/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business provided their usual service.