Overall Rating 4.2586217/5Overall Rating 4.2586217/5Overall Rating 4.2586217/5Overall Rating 4.2586217/5rating 4.2586217
Overall Rating 2.25862/5Overall Rating 2.25862/5rating 2.25862rating 2.25862rating 2.25862

KD
Kranthi D.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The service was good and better than promised.
I got several things done including the timing belt and I am happy with the service. I would go there again. The new guy John wan rather good and helped me out a lot.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
The Professionalism of the staff.
The staff and place was awesome!

10/17/2018 Category: Service
The Professionalism of the staff.
Overall great.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/18/2018

Hopefully we can earn a 5 Star on the re-score. Thank You for coming to Rick Case.

Great Sales and service represenitives
This is the only Dealership I will deal with for future car buying and services. This is my third Sonata from Rick Case Hyundai in Euclid Ohio.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and thorough service as always. I was informed of everything that was going on and when it came down to needing repairs it was coordinated around my schedule.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/17/2018

Mark H.
Mayfield Heights, OH
10/17/2018 Category: Service
I brought my 2012 Sonata in for an oil change. The service manager advised me that a recall on my car regarding the airbag unit would also be taken care of during my visit. While waiting for my car I was advised by the service department assistant that there was a noise in my steering wheel. They stated that the repair was under my vehicle warranty and there would be no cost to repair same. They advised me it would take approximately 90 minutes to make the steering wheel repair and they would be happy to do it while I was there, or if I did not have time, I could schedule an appointment for the steering wheel repair on another day. I told them to go ahead and fix the steering wheel issue. I was grateful they had the time to take care of it on that same day. The service department waiting area at the Rick Case dealership is very comfortable. I appreciated their friendly manner and how they kept me advised of what they were doing with my vehicle. Thank you Rick Case for the excellent service you provided.

Thank You very much for the 5 Star Review. We really appreciate You coming to Rick Case.

Deborah M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Concerns addressed
Concerns were addressed promptly and with a phone call which was appreciated.
Was given an explanation but not an excuse

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Dealers are great!!! Willing to show a car and not pressure you.
Service leaves something to be desired. I have had concerns recently

I'm very sorry for our quality of service, I'll try to contact You soon. Thank You.

NB
Nicholas B.
Concord, OH
10/15/2018 Category: Service
people
service was great and quick.

PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/16/2018

ND
Nanette D.
Rocky River, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly ,professional..efficient!
Very helpful people willing to get it right for you...
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/15/2018

WM
Wazirah M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Love love love
Considering I've purchased 3 cars from you all, rest assured I will continue to do business with you all...
Love you Rick Case
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/13/2018

10/12/2018 Category: Service
The service was fine but the wait was very long in an uncomfortable waiting area.

I'm sorry your wait was too long. Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey and Thank You for coming to Rick Case.

AP
Anthony P.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Just a routine oil change
Quick service. Was in and out.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/12/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star REview and Thank You for coming to Rick Case.

AT
Arlene T.
Beachwood, OH
Personal professional and polite
They did great
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/10/2018

Thank You for the 5 Star Review, WE appreciate You coming to Rick Case.

James W.
Great courteous service.
Very thorough service.

THank You for the 5 Star Review and Thank You for coming to Rick Case.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I know that the people who work on cars or more than knowledgeable about this particular car make/model
Timely service. Didn't have to wait all day. Comfortable environment. Offered donuts and coffee, etc.

THanks for taking the time to complete the survey,hopefully we can earn a 5 Star REview next Visit. Thank You.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service is excellent everyone is so helpful and friendly and make sure your needs are taken care of.

THank You for taking the time to complete the survey, Hopefully We can earn a 5 Star REview next visit. Thank You.

SL
Scott L.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/06/2018 Category: Service
First service of car there
much better than ganley on ridge road no lies ! I had bought a second 2010 accent there during gas crunch you dident have one so we were just getting both serviced there and in at Brunswick Hyndia daughter lived and worked there now works off 271 so drives that way so it will come there . I do some myself some i cant or wont !
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/08/2018

Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey, Hopefully next visit We can earn a 5 Star Review. Thank You for coming to Rick Case.

Robert C.
Lyndhurst, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Rick Case service
Everyone is nice and always helpful. It's good to find such great customer service.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/05/2018

Sandra W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick, Easy, Fair, Excellent Service - I Trust Them
Quick service, easy to schedule, comfy waiting room, lovely people, fair pricing, and most of all for me I trust the service department. I trust them to honestly keep my car running without ever trying to take advantage of me in any way. I never worry. I just bring my car in for regular service and say "I trust you to do what it needs". Of course they consult with me if anything out of the ordinary comes up;.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/04/2018

10/03/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Ive getting my cars serviced here for more than a decade. The staff is pleasant and I trust their work.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 10/03/2018

Michael H.
Willoughby, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/02/2018 Category: Service
BEST SERVICE EVER
I go back to this dealer because they take good care of you.

Thank You for the 5 star Review and Thank You for coming to Rick Case.