Overall Rating 4.3134349/5Overall Rating 4.3134349/5Overall Rating 4.3134349/5Overall Rating 4.3134349/5rating 4.3134349
Overall Rating 2.26866/5Overall Rating 2.26866/5rating 2.26866rating 2.26866rating 2.26866

FS
Frieda S.
Richmond Heights, OH
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Service personnel.
Service personnel could be a little more professional.

AE
Abra South E.
Brooklyn Center, MN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The service team at Rick Case goes above and beyond to make sure our vehicles are serviced quickly and correctly every time.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/15/2019

Maggie C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly

GW
Gary W.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Had a good experience at the dealership. Friendly and easy to talk to.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/14/2019

Michael H.
Willoughby, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Best care you can get
I had an intermittent problem with the car
So I had to take it in with out an appointment. Had to wait a bit but that's ok now everything is working perfectly again.
Thanks everyone !!!!!

Jean S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Chris is an excellent customer representative for the service department. 👍🏽
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/13/2019

Shirley C.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2019 Category: Service
As always my experience with Rick Case is always GREAT. My daughter was with me, she was amazed of the friendliness of ALL the employees. I brought my first Hyundai in 2004 from Rick Case.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/12/2019

AT
Anna T.
Mentor, OH
Best Experience at a Dealership Service Center
Honestly, I normally dread bringing my car in for service of any kind at any service location. My visit to Rick Case in Euclid was the best experience I have had ....EVER. From the moment I pulled into the garage, I was treated with respect and it was evident that my time was important to the team. The team gave me a ride back to work so that I could be productive during the servicing of my vehicle. I was called and was notified of what the issue was (front brakes) and the cost of the repair. There were no surprises - which I appreciate! They were also able to address a recall and a warranty item. The repairs were done timely and the staff were very friendly. My car drives like new! I am a very pleased customer. You should also know that I NEVER give a top rating unless it is deserved. Job well done!

Maria B.
Excellent Service and timely
They took me very promptly for an oil change and I didn't have an appointment. I really appreciate that since I had to go to work.

Thank You for coming to Rick Case and Thank You for the 5 Star Review.

Charlotte W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
It was easy.
I called. Made the appointment. Took it in. Can't really tell how long it took because I discussed my lease options and caught up on old times with my salesman, but when we finished, my car was done, all shiny and I drove off! Done! Close to home. I like that in a dealership!

Thank You for the 5 Star Review, WE appreciate You coming to Rick Case.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Care maintenance
Care maintenance was done in a few hours and people were very accommodating

SF
Susan F.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Very customer focused staff
The staff at RCH are ALWAYS personable and professional. My car is always ready when they say it will be and the location is very convenient for me. Kudos to Chris and Aaron this visit!
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/11/2019

EF
Elise F.
Lakewood, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Services with a smile
I went in for air in my tires on a Friday. Employee was dealing with many customers and once and was very patient. I came back on Monday for service and was pleased with all of the employees I dealt with.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/07/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star Review, We appreciate You coming to Rick Case. See You on the slopes.

Deborah D.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Convenient location and friendly people.
Good job.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/06/2019

Thank You for coming to Rick Case, Hopefully next visit We can earn a 5 Star Review.

Great Sales and service represenitives
Very Happy with Rick Case in 200 st I have bought 3 Sonatas and will buy my next one from them . The explain everthing

Eastlake, OH
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance found a tire problem. Was able to take care of right then.
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/05/2019

FR
Felix R.
Willoughby, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
customer waiting area-wi-fi, donuts ,coffee,etc.
work performed quickly while I waited for vehicle

Solon, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Were able to schedule a quick oil change on short notice
I have no more comments. Were able to schedule a quick oil change of short notice.

CN
Chaitanya N.
Mayfield Heights, OH
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good
PAT C., Service Manager from Rick Case Hyundai Cleveland responded on 02/02/2019

Thank You for the 5 Star Review and Thank you for coming to Rick Case.

Jerrard P.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
You guys do a wonderful job thanks for always taking good care of me