Overall Rating 4.0232558/5Overall Rating 4.0232558/5Overall Rating 4.0232558/5Overall Rating 4.0232558/5rating 4.0232558
Overall Rating 2.0465107/5Overall Rating 2.0465107/5rating 2.0465107rating 2.0465107rating 2.0465107

TH
Tamera H.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
woderful
great people, knowledgeable
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/23/2018

thank you for being part of our Rick Case family and servicing your vehicles with us. We apprecaite your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Roger S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/23/2018 Category: Service
good
good

Thank you for your business and the wonderful review!!!

TW
Talania W.
Peachtree Corners, GA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
The customer service thee is great when bringing your vehicle in. It was a matter they couldn't find the issue with my vehicle was my only concern

Thank you for your business. Please contact our Service Department if you would like to reschedule to take another look at your vehicle.

Jae S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/22/2018

We appreciate you being part of our family and the great review. Have a great week.

Barbara S.
Brevard, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff
Your staff is great,friendly and very helpful. Loved hitting the gong. Love the car I bought. I was disappointed that the service was
not completed in one day as I live out of state.

Thank you for you business.

Marietta, GA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job!
Thanks guys for a great service!

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The communication could be better.
I went in for my 6000 mile service. Was advised it would be quick. After an hour and half I went out to see my car sitting in the bay. No one informed me it was done. I rescheduled an appointment with a client because no one communicated with me that my car was done. I got an I’m sorry it took so long but that does not change the fact that it cost me money because of the appointment I had to reschedule. It was an oil change. They tell you it will be 10 minutes and that just isn’t true.

We appreciate your business and feedback. Have a great week.

Crista B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service and honesty
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brenda M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Your staff! I can't say enough about your customer service department. Tony Park is a young man on the move. So professional. So unflappable. Knowledgeable. I came in with what I thought would be a major repair and he was calm and was able to put me at ease. He told me my original salesman Mr Fitzpatrick was his mentor. I want to thank everyone there for the follow up also. Great experience at a service department. Who knew??!!

Brenda Malik
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/16/2018

Appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Auburn, AL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/14/2018 Category: Service
HM
Quick, kind and streamlined service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/15/2018

Appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the wonderful review!

NH
Nicholas H.
Grayson, GA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Good job

We appreciate you and the awesome review!
Have a GREAT week..

RE
Raymond E.
Loganville, GA
Very Quick
In in out very quickly! Great Job
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the awesome reiew. We truly appreciate your business.

TG
Tywanna G.
Norcross, GA
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Good service and quick
They are always very friendly and corrected a mistake ina timely mannner

10/12/2018 Category: Service
Bad mistake and not handled well to recover
Did not place plastic cover back after inspection and oil change...caused a 3 hours wait on a dark hwy at night and an extra day lay over from 3 and 1/2 hours from home
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/12/2018

I regret to hear your experience was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may correct the concern for you.

Jamahl B.
Customer Service
Great customer service!

Thank you for choosing rick ase Hyundai Service. I truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best Regards

Theodore B.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ted Bianco
Service 7 days a week.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/11/2018

FW
Frank W.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/10/2018

Atlanta, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Kind service
The person who helped me was very kind.

SL
Suzanne L.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Tony is the best! Give that boy a raise!
I actually like going to Rick Case Hyundai for service.

That wasn’t always the case with me. In fact, I used to dread going to get my car serviced elsewhere! And ask myself, “Are they telling me the truth? Are they upselling me any services I don’t need? Are they selling me parts I don’t need?
What are they trying to take from me now? “

Fast forward to now: Tony goes out of his way to help me with scheduling every time I call with my limited and restrictive schedule.
He gives me options.
He always tries to find a time to work me in. Once I’m there, the service is good too because I don’t have to wait a long time and I don’t feel taken advantage of as a woman. (I know it sounds cliché but it still is true. Women dread going to places like these by themselves.)

Thanks a lot Rick Case Hyundai Service! Keep up the good work!

KH
Kevin H.
Lithonia, GA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Customer service
The customer service at this place is GREAT

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Always the best
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 10/09/2018