Overall Rating 4.0000012/5Overall Rating 4.0000012/5Overall Rating 4.0000012/5Overall Rating 4.0000012/5rating 4.0000012
Overall Rating 2.0714286/5Overall Rating 2.0714286/5rating 2.0714286rating 2.0714286rating 2.0714286

Atlanta, GA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent customer service, quick service and excellent work!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Genesis Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you your next service visit!

EF
Elline F.
Suwanee, GA
08/12/2018
Helpful and excellent service
We have always gone to Rick Case Duluth since 2011 when I got my Hyundai Santa Fe. The service center is excellent and works fast. One time I didn't know that my car had a recall, they had checked it and let me know that they are going to fix it. This weekend, we had to get new tires, its a bit more pricey however there is a 2 yr warranty that comes with it and the service assistant gave us the manufacturer rebate. Overall, we are satisfied and thumbs up to this center.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/13/2018

HD
Huy D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/12/2018 Category: Service
be care full interior for customer
I want them be care full for interior.they scratch my steering wheel leather.when I go home find down. it not happy because I just buy car 4 month

I regret to hear your experience was less than exceptional.Please contact me directly as so I may correct the concern for you.
Regards,

2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/11/2018 Category: Service
For Rick Case Hyundai Duluth
Fast and good assistant
Never had a complaint about the work done

EM

Tyler A.
Flowery Branch, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer oriented
They were great and were in contact with me
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/10/2018

AE
Andrew E.
Always great service
I've been with Rick Case Hyundai in Duluth since 2012. Always great service adn great service reps.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you sir! We certainly look forward to seeing you and appreciate your business. Have a great day!!

AE
Andrew E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Quick Oil Change and Friendly Service Reps
Another quick oil change and friendly service reps.

Thank you sir! We certainly look forward to seeing you. Have a great day!!

DN
Debbie N.
Atlanta, GA
Service Advisor
Tony is just great. He is always so helpful and takes good care of me.

Thank you very much for the kind words and the business. We truly appreciate you.

CG
Clarence G.
Conyers, GA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
They were on a timely schedule and i was out in less than one hour. Excellent...
Great atmosphere and service. I am committed to Excellence and you all have it. Thanks so much...
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/07/2018

Norcross, GA
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Pretty good!
Timely service, happy with it.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business.

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Waiting Time
Facilities were comfortable to wait in and the wait time was just a little more than was estimated when I arrived.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep Emilee was very knowledgeable and helpful.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/03/2018

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Best service department
Will always return

Beckey M.
Stockbridge, GA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/02/2018 Category: Service
I trust this dealership and service department with my car. I drive quite a bit, and they have always worked on my vehicles and have earned my loyalty and trust.

LC
Linda C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Once again great service. I came in for an oil change. The technicians came to greet us and I was out in less than 45 minutes. Jennee was brilliant as always and took good care of me.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 08/01/2018

MJ
Michele J.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Comfortable environment; pleasant employees
The technician was ery helpful with a weird issue I had and was very professional

Gainesville, GA
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Will return
This place takes care of me every time. Emilee is always nice and helpful and the service tech James was kind enough to take time to talk with me about my vehicle. Always pleased with the service here

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly apprecaite your business and look forward to seeing you again next service.

BC
Beatrice C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Tony Park did an excellent job on check in and check out.
Tony Park did an excellent job on both check in and check out.
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/31/2018

FC
Felicia C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
You’re in and out in a timely manner. Customer service is top notch!
Tammy B., Service Director from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for choosing Rick Case Hyundai Service. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.