BP
BRUCE P.
05/29/2020
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the review and the 5 stars Bruce. We appreciate you and your business!

LL
Laurene L.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Laurene said they treated her very well and they're wonderful.

LYNETTE B.
Ford Edge
05/28/2020
Friendly staff
Although, my mechanics pricing was more reasonable for the service my vehicle required, I get a sense of trust from the staff I have dealt with since becoming a new customer. I care a great deal for my vehicle and it appeared Rick's service staff does too.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs! We strive to give the best service that we can, and we hope to continue to be of service to you and we thank you for your business!!

DAN S.
04/29/2020
Outstanding work!
Great service, great work, and easy to work with. Good job!
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you Dan for your confidence and business! We appreciate you!!

BARBARA M.
04/21/2020
Quick careful work
Convenient location. Efficient service done correctly.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you Barbara! We do appreciate you and your business!!

Matthew S.
Wisconsin
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said he was satisfied with the work on his vehicle.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you Matthew, it is our goal to make sure each and every customer is satisfied with the work we do and we appreciate your business!

TC
Troy C.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Troy said the experience was good. He has known the owners all of his life.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/16/2020

Thank you for the great review Troy!

JEFF F.
04/08/2020
Always Awesome Service and Support
Have been using Rick's for many years now, both personally and professionally. They do quality work at fair prices and are able to schedule the work days faster than the big dealers. They treat you and your vehicle with great respect. Rick's front line Customer Service associates, Robin and Andy are top notch. Personable and Professional.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you Jeff for the 5 stars and glowing review!! We certainly do appreciate you and your business!!

EF
Eric F.
Buick LeSabre
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the service was outstanding.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you Eric, we appreciate your review, and we appreciate your business!

BF
Bruce F.
Dodge Durango
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said he went to this business to have some tires put on.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you Bruce, for allowing us to help you with your new set of tires! We hope you are staying happy and healthy!

BP
Brent P.
Camp Douglas, WI
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Paula. She said they like the service here.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you Paula and Brent, we appreciate you and your business!!

PS
Pam S.
Chevrolet S-10
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Pam said everything this business has done for them has been good.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you Pam, with customers like you it makes our job much easier and more enjoyable!

Jeremy L.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said that they gave him a good rate and they're polite. He's happy with the work they did.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you Jeremy, we are so glad you are completely satisfied with the work we did on your Jeep...we look forward to taking good care of your vehicle needs in the future! Stay healthy!!

MARILYN R.
03/13/2020
MY VISIT
Prices are reasonable and staff is very friendly. The waiting area is always very clean and fresh.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars Marilyn and your kind words...we appreciate you and your business!!

JOLENE B.
03/12/2020
They acted like they were glad to see me
They must have a computer system that pulls up your car info as soon as you call from the phone they have on file for you. Pretty cool. She asked if I was calling about the Bimmer, so I knew she already had all my info. I just said “I want the same tires you put on it a few years ago, but I want four this time.” She gave me the price on the spot. Entire conversation, including appointment for installation on the day of my choice, took about three minutes.
Robin C. from Ricks Certified Auto responded on 03/13/2020

Hi Jolene! It was a pleasure to make sure you got the same tires as last time and thanks so much for your confidence in Rick's Certified Auto! It is our mission to make sure all of our customers are taken care of as quickly as possible because your time is valuable as you are to us!