DEBBIE M.
01/15/2020
Friendly and fast
RICK’S knew their stuff and were quick in thier service

mitchell l.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/13/2020
87 Chevrolet pickup
I had a project restoration truck, after doing all I could, I took it to Rick. They had her running in 2 days. Rick is the best, and honest mechanic around. He is fair on his prices as well. Thank you Rick.

Honda Civic Si
01/08/2020
Friendly staff and owners
I have brought my civic to Rick's place multiple times! They have always been straight up and honest with me. On occasion more work is done than what I have brought my civic in for. They are aware people work and are willing to break their backs to get me in my vehicle in time and safe for my departure. I recommend this place due to the great integrity and solid work they perform.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 01/09/2020

THAnk you for the great review we are glad we could get your vehicle back on the road safely and at a resonable price.We look forward to having your business in the future.

Jim A.
Terrell, TX
Lexus ES 300
12/31/2019
Professional & Friendly
I walked into Rick's without an appt & they got to me right away. They were very knowledgeable & helpful & friendly. My bill was less than I thought it would be. They also gave me a referral for another issue I was having. And did I day they were friendly? I like being treated like I matter when I go get my car fixed. It makes me trust them. I'll go back there again. Thanks
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you Jim, we are so happy we could get you in and out quickly and we are glad you were happy with our service. Ahappy customer is the best advertising a small business can have

Debra L.
12/28/2019
Great
Very nice competent staff, and reasonably priced also

Darla W.
Nissan JUKE
12/27/2019
Friendly very helpful.
Very friendly and courteous and helpful. Was given quite will be returning to get repairs
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you Darla for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy to have you in our customer/FAMILY  group. we look forward to your return to get your vehicle  in tip top shape.

JAMES P.
Kia Forte 5-Door
12/23/2019
Fast friendly service. Down to earth. Came in 30.00 under the quote
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 12/27/2019

Thank You James for the review ,we are happy we were able to do a good job for you at a better price. We look forward to seeing you again.

SE
Sammy E.
Ford Expedition
12/21/2019
They explain and show What was wrong with the vehicle
They got done fast and did a good job
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you Sammy for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy to have in our shop/family.

RP
Ricky P.
Greenville, TX
Lincoln Navigator
12/20/2019
Highly recommend
I would highly recommend ricks auto in Quinlan they were very professional and very good on prices and most of all very honest and that’s hard to find these days thanks rick auto for a great experience
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you  for the great review. We are so happy to have you join our family of customers. We look forward o seeing you again in order to keep your LIncoln in tip top shape.

. ..
Greenville, TX
12/17/2019
Terrible pricing
Told my son its gonna be 2,400 dollars to fix his car after they did the diagnostics on the vehicle and now hes driving it to work and backs and it's all fixed all that needed to be done was the Brain of the car needed to be reset and now his car is fine we are disappointed in Rick's automotive...
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 12/18/2019

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed in our service. This vehicle was brought in for the transmission acting funny  and asked for a transmision service . Upon our diagnosis of the vehicde with our scan tool to read the codes, we determended the code of a P2787 which is an internal clutch temp to high,which tells us the problem was within the transmission.That is when we gave an estimate of replacement of a  used transmission. Yes if you reset the brain/computer of the vehicle the code will be erased and you could be able to drive the vehicle for an undetermined amount of time, before the transmission exhibits the same problem and the code comes back,due to the transmission defect.

12/17/2019
Diagnostics
They told me I needed to pay 2400 for my transmission so I took it to my cousin and all that needed fo be done was the brain of my car needed to be reset nothing wrong with my transmission at all

The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 12/18/2019
I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed in our service. This vehicle was brought in for the transmission acting funny  and asked for a transmision service . Upon our diagnosis of the vehicde with our scan tool to read the codes, we determended the code of a P2787 which is an internal clutch temp to high,which tells us the problem was within the transmission.That is when we gave an estimate of replacement of a  used transmission. Yes if you reset the brain/computer of the vehicle the code will be erased and you could be able to drive the vehicle for an undetermined amount of time, before the transmission exhibits the same problem and the code comes back,due to the transmission defect.

DA

KR
KIM R.
12/05/2019
Rick & Bonnie and their crew
I love me some Rick & Bonnie they always go above and beyond for myself and family no matter the situation.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 12/18/2019

Thank You Kim and Thea for the confidence in our service.We are so glad we have you as loyal customers and that we can keep your vehicles running in tip top shape.

ROBERT C.
Wills Point, TX
11/14/2019
Oil change.
Friendly people. Good prices. Good work. Got the car in right away.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 11/21/2019

Thank You Robert we appreciate the review

JERRY M.
Ford Edge
11/13/2019
Great shop
Rick always stands behind his work.can depend on. What he tells you about repair does not try to get you to do unnecessary repairs
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 11/21/2019

Thank You Jerry  for the outstanding review . WE are very happy to have your family as our  customer/family