AN
Alisha N.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Alisha said they did a good job.

Ronald C.
Ford Expedition
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said that the place was real nice, timely and had good manners.

Sharlyn M.
Terrell, TX
Dodge Challenger
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Sharlyn said they care about their customers.

Curtis C.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said he was very nice, waited on him, told him what he was going to do, he did it, has always been that way for him, he was well mannered and he did good work.

Charles S.
Plymouth Voyager
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he would recommend this business for service.

JJ
John J.
Ram Pickup
07/16/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

Justin S.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Justin said he has taken the vehicle back a few times and the staff can not fix the issue. For this reason he would not recommend this business to others.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 07/17/2019

justins truck was brought in as a no start  after he had worked on it himself and fried the computer  we replaced the computer from the company he bought the orginal one from where he had bought it and installed him self we were able to warranty it  for him he was able to drive his truck out of our shop  . it had problems but he wasnt prepared to address them at this time. we did what we were asked to do.Im sorry he isn't happy

VR
Vincent R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said he has never had any problems with this business and they have always done a good job for him.

Dennis S.
GMC Yukon
07/05/2019
Rick an Bonnie are always eager to help and always putting the customers needs first.
They have taken care of multiple vehicles for us as Black Bear Crossing, and they do the job right the first time. I have never taken a vehicle back because it wasent fixed. I have told many friends and neighbors about their business and am always happy to share their business ethic and the quality of work. As a business owner quality and customer care are our number priorities and Ricks Place demonstrates the same attitude, so thay have me as a faithfull customer.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Dennis for the glowing review,We are so happy to have you as a faithful customer. We treat all customers as family.Ahappy customer is the best advertising a small business like ours  can have.Thank you for letting us prove the saying "RICKS PLACE IS THE BEST IN QUINLAN"

GH
Glenda H.
Kia Rio
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Glenda said he does good work, he is very pleasant, honest, he is a great mechanic and he is open to listen to her vehicle problems. He then presents the solution to her and lets her decide what she wants to do.

Rick G.
Mazda 626
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he would recommend this business for service.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Rick G for the review.We really appreiciate you taking the time to give us a review,However we strive for 5 stars and was wondering what we could have done different or better on your vehicle that you gave us a 3 rating? so we maybe able to better our service all our customers.Please let us know

Chevrolet Pickup
06/05/2019
Rick's Place diagnosed the problem quickly
My truck was towed to Rick's Place at the beginning of the long holiday weekend. They were closed that Saturday, but Rick was there anyway. They figured out the problem. Luckily the bad part was still under warranty and they took care of it. Bonnie was available to keep me updated on the repair, as usual. When Rick called to let me know my truck was ready, I asked him if he could do an oil change, and he was able to get it done quickly so I was still able to pick it up that morning. Josh was very nice about getting my truck out of the parking lot for me since another customer had it blocked in. While I was driving home, I thought there was something wrong about the way it was running. and Bonnie told me I could just bring it back for them to double check it. It turned out to be something else very minor and they fixed it right then. I have seen that Rick & Bonnie treat all customers well whether they have a beat up old truck (like me) or something high end. I appreciate the excellent diagnostic work, good communication, accurate estimates on repairs, having needed repairs explained to me clearly, and being able to call or go there if have any questions or concerns. We totally trust Rick's Place to keep our vehicles running without costing an arm and a leg. Another thing I like about Rick's Place is that the interior of my truck is always as clean when I pick it up as it was when I dropped it off, since I've had bad experiences with other shops before Rick started working on my (and my mother's) vehicles. I feel very good about recommending Rick's Place to other people.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Heather,We are so happy we could get you back on the road quickly and at a reasonable cost.We treat all our customers like famil some maybe a closer relative than others ,but we hope they feel we have provided the best service all around from the 1st minute they step into our doors until the drive away .

John C.
Dodge Dakota
06/05/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

RA
Roy A.
Cadillac CTS
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Roy said he took his vehicle to the business to have his brake light fixed for inspection. He said they did not get to fix the brake light because he thought only one brake was bad but it turned out there were more so they had to order the lights.

LL
Lisa L.
Wills Point, TX
06/04/2019
Caring Owners
We had the best experience here. The owners were fantastic. The work was fast. Mechanics are so knowledgable. The receptionist/owner is so sweet and courteous, and helpful. They even provided a trip to the store while the truck was being fixed. I cant say enough about rhis place, but it will for sure be the ONLY place that ever gets our business. They are absolutely #1 of all repair shops!!
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 06/05/2019

WOW THank you so much for the great review. We are so happy we could help you with your vehicle and could get you back on the road safely. We really appreciate your trust in our business . We are always here to help, thanks for joing our family

Dennis S.
GMC Yukon
05/23/2019
Five Star Service
Every time I have needed work on my vehicles "Ricks Place" always comes thru with great service, and I have never had to take a vehicle back because something was missed or not done correctly. They are prompt and do it right the first time. I Iwould recommend them to anyone who is in need of repair work on their vehicles.
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for the great reviee .We are so glad to have  made things simple and easy for  your vehicle to be repaired in our shop. we are proud to have loyal customers that  helps to build our reputation when we have happy cusstomers they help to spread the word.Thank  You again

Micheal M.
Ram 3500
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the service provided by this business is always fast and good.

VR
Vincent R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said he had no problems with the business.

HM
Harold M.
Wolfe City, TX
05/13/2019
2003 GMC 4X4 DUALLY CREWCAB DIESEL
Super, hard working, men, more to come
The Team at R. from Rick's Place responded on 05/24/2019

Thank You Harold for the great review. We are so glad you are happy with our service.

We are always here to help any time you need us.

Dwayne D.
Terrell, TX
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Dwayne said this business worked with him. They were willing to do payment plans when the parts went over the estimate.