BC
Brock C.
08/07/2020
Brock said his overall recycled parts purchase experience is great with this business.

M
Martin
08/07/2020
Martin said the business provided good service they had good quality parts and he had no issues.

R
Richard
08/07/2020
Richard said this business is awesome. He likes the quality of the service and the speed. He gets the information needed and he likes their professionalism.

S
Sheryl
08/07/2020
Sheryl said she was familiar with the business and they also provided good service.

08/07/2020
Fabian said he does not have any issues with the business, and everything is on time. He added the parts aren't always Grade A.

Matt S.
08/07/2020
Justin said he would recommend Riteway.

Ron M.
08/07/2020
Matt said he has known Chuck for a very long time and he always does a good job with everything.

John Or Eric Or M.
08/07/2020
Jason said he always recommends this business.

DZ
Darrell Z.
08/07/2020
Darrell said that Chuck at the business always tries to give him good parts. Because of different insurance business sometime he does have to use another vendor.

08/07/2020
Jimmy said the guys at this business are real good. Hector is exceptional . He will help out and he follows up from time to time to see if there is any thing he needs.

AJ
Allison J.
Phoenix, AZ
06/15/2020
DONT GO HERE!!
DO NOT GO HERE! I purchased a engine in October 2019 for $2200 also purchased a 1 year warranty to make sure I was covered. When I was sold the engine, Scott told me no questions would be asked and if the engine is no good I could bring it back. Fast forward to Feb 2020. Engine started acting up (throwing misfire code), I contacted Scott letting him know and he ended up giving me a number to a Mechanic (electrical) that they use. I went to him he gave me all different things to do including changing out spark plus, coils, throttle body, ect which I did change. The engine still ran like CRAP! I gave up and sat it in the back yard till I got a little money to put into it. I took it to another mechanic and he informed me the engine is no good. I contacted Scoot and he said his manager Chuck would get back to me. I had to call again on Monday. They said they had to talk to the mechanic that I saw and i gave them the info to contact him. Chuck ask me for pictures of heat tabs (which I had no clue and was never told where the heat tabs were). I sent the pictures. They says my warranty is voided because one of the tabs is a little melted due to "over heating". I have NEVER overheated the car. I explain the car has been sitting and had done everything they have suggested including going to their mechanic. Chuck continues to tell me every other excuse as to why it "over heated" like I have electrical issues and that my thermostat isn't "correct". He gave me every excuse you could think of just so they would not have to give me my money or replace my engine. So here I am writing this review to warn others not to go here. I would not want this to happen to any one else.

Danny L.
Liberty, MO
04/26/2020
Exceptional Customer Service!
I had my F-150 in over the weekend to have the brakes checked. I am always exceptionally pleased with the prompt, professional customer service.
These folks are straight shooters. They tell you like it is, don't try to tack on unnecessary repairs. I have referred several of my friends and they are all extremely pleased with the quality of work they have received as well. 5 Stars!!!

B
Berto
03/31/2020
Todd said he would recommend this business.

R
Ron
03/31/2020
Ron said this business was efficient and friendly. They go out of their way to get the stuff he needs. He does not use another used parts vender.

S
Shawn
03/31/2020
Dan said the sales representative is good and the parts are in good condition.