Overall Rating 4.6483516/5Overall Rating 4.6483516/5Overall Rating 4.6483516/5Overall Rating 4.6483516/5rating 4.6483516
Overall Rating 2.0989055/5Overall Rating 2.0989055/5rating 2.0989055rating 2.0989055rating 2.0989055

CR
Christina R.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
David has great customer service. He was very friendly and helpful. In the future I'll schedule my service appointments with him.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for the great review... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

FI
Florencio I.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Rating
Very friendly and courteous Service Advisor. Excellent customer lounge and clean.

AT
Anthony T.
Corona, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great, straight forward service
I arrived for my first scheduled maintenance after recently purchasing a 2019 Veloster. Mike was a pleasure to interact with, and the amenities provided in the lounge were adequate. The wait wasn’t excessive, and they even tossed in a free car wash which was nice.
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking time for our survey! I will always do best to give you 5 star service everytime! If you should require anything,
do not hesitate to call on me.

Michael Marcoux
Riverside Hyundai Service
951-643-5065 x 2149
mmarcoux@riversidemetro.com

Linda M.
Corona, CA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I am always treated very well by David Ruiz. Professional, courteous and friendly.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thank you Linda for being my Customer over the years... I look forward taking care if all your Hyundai needs in the future. 😀

Trell M.
FABULOUS SERVICE
Always friendly & reliable. Making appt on the app saves time. Reminders are very helpfull. Waiting room is comfy & free WiFi.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

LL
Larry L.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I have had all my service performed at Riverside Hyundai.
David, my service repersentive, has always given me top notch service. He has taken care of all my complaints over the last 7 years. I have over 90,000 thousand miles on my 2012 Hyundai Sonota. and it is still running like new.
No Complaints!!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for being my Customer over the years... see you at your next service.

Crystal B.
Warranty issues
I want to thank you all at Riverside Hyundai for great service and customer service. I had previously gone to the Corona dealership and had the absolute worst experiences. They had ordered parts on two separate occasions and called 6+ months later to have me come in. The first time going to you all I was greeted by a salesman who walked me into the service department (didn't get his name) I was introduced to Mike in service and he was honest, and called me when he said he would which was important to me. From the first day I went in I had my car fixed and back within a 2 week period which is great considering what had to be done. I really can't say enough about your staff there and I am very thankful to have somewhere to go that I trust will be honest and get things done. Again thank you all and especially Mike for a great experience.
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking time for our survey. I am glad we met your expectations, I look forward to seeing you for all your service needs. If you need anything at all, just call.

Michael Marcoux
Riverside Hyundai Service
951-643-5065 x 2149
mmarcoux@riversidemetro.com

Michael M.
Perris, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
A + Service
I have never had a bad experience at Riverside Hyundai since I bought my 2018 Kona. I recent got my 15K mile service and my car was done in about 2 hours. Leo in the service department was pleasant and helpful, as usual.

Jerry D.
2014 Hyundai Equus
Customer Service
I have always been treated like a special person at this dealership.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for a wonderful review. Glad to see how happy you were with service, looking forward to your next visit.

Your Service Consultant,

Leo Soto
Lsoto@riversidemetro.com
951-643-5065 X.2192

Wonderful Service
It's always a wonderful experience.

RD
Richard D.
Consistently excellent service!
Always well taken care of. Always friendly and professional. Always recommend the "right" service for my car and do not promote "all of " their services on me each visit.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for a Great review, it's our pleasure making sure all your vehicle's needs are well taken care of. Looking forward to seeing you again here at Riverside Hyundai.

Your Service Consultant,

Leo Soto
Lsoto@riversidemetro.com
951-643-5065 X.2192

San Francisco, CA
Amazing service!
Everyone was really nice and patient with me! They were also very friendly and made me feel very welcomed and at home. I got my car in and out within 45 minutes! They took care of me, just like they did my car! Thank you!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you very much... see you at your next service.

TC
Todd C.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Customer service
The service team did a great job to resolve the situation.

No comment
Read statements attached
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Todd, thank you for taking the time to talk to me today... your happiness and satisfaction is our #1 priority... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

GM
Gloria M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service reps
Been good since I bought my car in 2014

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Not really happy with the cost of repairs
Not really happy with the cost of repairs. It seem like the cost of the labor was very extensive. I was told that for the 60,000 miles I should have different fluids exchanged, and I’m not sure if I really needed it... it ended up costing me a lot more that I was prepared to pay! I always bring my car in there since I bought it, and this time I had a different service representative (He seemed nice and helpful), but in the past it seems that my service representative always worked to make sure that I didn’t have to pay for something I didn’t need. It may just be a coincidence that the timing of this service, but I do feel the class was very Extensive!
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your survey! Everything we've taken care of are recommended by time and mileage (5 Years or 60,000 miles) - your future services should be cheaper until mileage hits for another big service!

KH
Kevin H.
El Monte, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you very much!!! See you next time!!

KC
Kenneth C.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I feel confident that this dealer supports the warranty and is looking out for the brand by looking out for the customer. Always accommodating and friendly. Thank you.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Rolando G.
Beaumont, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Contented Customer
David Ruiz provides superb service. Because I am treated well, I keep coming back.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for the great review Rolando... see you at your next service.

PB
Pascual B.
Perris, CA
The service
The service is always great never an issue, they explain everything and always smile!
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for your survey!!! Hope to provide you with another great experience on your next visit!

IA
Irma A.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
Customer service
I got great service. Prompt and courteous. David explained suggested repairs. Enjoyed lounge
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019