Overall Rating 4.6404524/5Overall Rating 4.6404524/5Overall Rating 4.6404524/5Overall Rating 4.6404524/5rating 4.6404524
Overall Rating 2.1022757/5Overall Rating 2.1022757/5rating 2.1022757rating 2.1022757rating 2.1022757

PJ
Patrick J.
Fontana, CA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Another awesome visit
As usual, service completed within the time given and was a painless visit with no surprises. The only dealer I deal with.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

IJ
Isha J.
Corona, CA
12/14/2018
Safety Recall
I went to this location because that’s where we got the car. I received an email about a recall safety issue and to schedule an appointment. I did and was assigned to Mike in service dept. This being my first time here, he left a poor impression on me and I’m not sure I’ll come back to this location or rather ask for another service representative instead. I waited In the waiting room and then he told me they needed to order the recall part and it would be in a week later. So what was the point of making an appointment to have a part added to my car for a recall they know about? I made this appointment almost a week ago. He said they have to inspect the car first before adding the part. He seemed disinterested and gave no further explanation or information. Very poor customer service skills and very unwelcoming. I’ve had Toyota’s and Honda’s before and when there is a recall, they fix it right away and don’t make customers come back. Plus, they also pride themselves in their Parts & Service department too. If I had to judge my FIRST experience at this location with this service rep on my FIRST Hyundai, I’d go back to buying a Toyota or Honda. This place left a bad first impression, thanks Mike.
JIM S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Isha,
Thank you for taking the time in speaking with me today. They say first impressions are the most critical in a business transaction. I apologize that you had a poor expierence. I plan on completing all repairs and having it back to you tomorrow. Again thank you for your feed back for us to improve our processes and customer expierence.

Keith B.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Health Care
With so many satisfied and happy Hyundai owners staying in their vehicles longer, there is no better place to take your high mileage car to.
Riverside Hyundai has the best Service Advisors to ensure your car operates at its finest. A healthy car is a happy owner.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Keith for being my Customer over the years... see you at your next service.

IB
Igal B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
STAY AWAY
Service adviser Mike didn't care about the issues I raised and was only interested in up selling me tires and oil change although it was due in almost 1500 miles according to the sticker. He didn't bring any courtesy at all and was very robotic. My issues with the vehicle were: 1. noise from radiator 2.squeaking speaker 3. vehicle shakes when comes to almost complete stop.
It took him 4 hours only to call me and start up selling and he didn't want even hear about my warranty related issues. His quality of service is beneath anything I've ever seen in service centers. I was looking into buying a new Santa Fe but completely dropped that Idea due to to poor quality of service I received from Mike from Riverside Hyundai. I left there and would never go back. I felt horribly after leaving there - He was trying to make a fool out of me. Good luck with everything Hyundai - you won't be hearing from me again - that's for sure!
JIM S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. You had brought your vehicle in for brakes and four other concerns that were intermittent issues that needed to be verified for warranty consideration.
According to Hyundai's records this is your first visit to any Hyundai dealer and at 35,000 miles there will be recommendations based on mileage and wear. Our intention is to have exceptional customer service and we apologize that you feel differently. However thank you for your comments.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good job
Leo is great!
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for a Great review and kind words. We appreciate seeing you here at Riverside Hyundai.

Debbie H.
Moreno Valley, CA
Customer Service
Is excellent...I went in thinking I was leaving my car for the night into the next day. It was diagnosed and fixed in 2 hours.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great vibes
This place is very clean and professional and the guys working behind the counter are very helpful. Will definitely be returning
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great review... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

Michael M.
Perris, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
A + Service
I arrived earlier than my scheduled appointment and work on my oil change began immediately. I waited less than 1 hour. Always friendly service!!!
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for a Great review, glad we were able to make sure you had a Five start experience. Looking forward to seeing you again here at Riverside Hyundai.

VP
Victor P.
Moreno Valley, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
David makes coming here so nice with his professional and friendly attitude
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

AA
Arnold A.
Menifee, CA
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for a wonderful review of your last visit, can't wait to see you at your return with us here at Riverside Hyundai.

Melissa B.
Corona, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
4 hour oil change with a appointment
I have only been 1 other time but will think twice before coming back.
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I want to thank you for taking our survey, I do realize your time is valuable, and I apoligize for the time it took to complete your vehicle recently. I would like to speak to you and make things right if possible. I would like to take only a few minutes of your time to talk about your visit.

Regards,

Michael Marcoux
Riverside Hyundai Service
951-643-5065 x 2149
mmarcoux@riversidehyundai.com

Sherry B.
Feel like Family 💙
I just love my Hyundai family. David Ruiz, my service advisor, not only got my car in to be seen in a very timely manner, but he answered the questions I had prior to taking the car in. David was ready when I got there and got me over to my rental car. Between my mechanic, Shawn Schumacher and David I was kept up to date on want was going on with my car. Thank you to Shawn my car runs great!!
I will see you all for my service!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for allowing Riverside Hyundai to accomplish your Hyundai needs... see you at your next service.

Robert M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very good service!
David is very professional..always nice to see him.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

I hope to provide you with a 5 star experience at your next service.

Robert B.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Regular maintenance
I changed my appointment quite a lot and the rescheduling is really easy. The service was fast and David was very patient with me.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review.

ES
Ester S.
Very pleased

12/08/2018 Category: Service
FIRST CLASS
great service advisor Leo.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Looking forward to seeing your return with us here at Riverside Hyundai.

Sandra B.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
David Ruiz has consistently done a good job. Appreciate his honesty and cooperation. Thank you David.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

It was my pleasure Sandra... see you at your next service.

ES
Ernestine S.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
service department
I find David Ruiz is a very friendly service representative. He always provides friendly service as will always provide clear explanation of the services i am having done as well as explains what services I may be needing in near future.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Ernestine... see you at your next service.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the great review.

GP
Gerald P.
Perris, CA
2003 Hyundai Accent
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Time ran out, but you got it done
My wife was going on a trip on Sunday and would be gone for a week. A loaner was out of the question, you worked your people late and got it done, thank you. One thing, the car wash was closed after hours and you could not fit it in, can we bring it back later for a car wash?
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your survey. Bring it on by whenever you'd like and I'll take care of that car wash for you sir.

Chan Shin