Overall Rating 4.6788976/5Overall Rating 4.6788976/5Overall Rating 4.6788976/5Overall Rating 4.6788976/5rating 4.6788976
Overall Rating 2.1284377/5Overall Rating 2.1284377/5rating 2.1284377rating 2.1284377rating 2.1284377

11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Great Service. Very Helpful Staff.
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Appreciate you taking the time to respond to my survey!!! Hope to help you again in the future. Thank you!

San Bernardino, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Appreciate you taking the time to respond to my survey. Hope to provide you with another great experience on your next visit.

SU
Steven U.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Staff
They are great and so is the service!
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for positive feedback from your last service, looking forward to your next visit here at Riverside Hyundai.

DK
Dennis K.
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/14/2019 Category: Service
November service
Do not wish to comment
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking time for our survey. I will do my best to provide 5 star service everytime.

951-643-5065 ext. 2149

CD
Christel D.
Rialto, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
The only issue I have when I get my car serviced they never reset my next service it keeps coming maintenance required
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for taking our survey. I will always do my best to provide you 5 star service everytime.

Grand Terrace, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service great people
Sales team was polite and professional and not pushy at all like other dealers I've been too.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for a Great review, pleased to see how happy you were with your last visit, We look forward to your return back here with us @ Riverside Hyundai.

Corona, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Service Department
Leo is my service advisor and I continue to get my Veloster serviced here because of him. He is always friendly and professional and gets me in and out in a timely manner. One of the best Hyundai Service Departments I have been too.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for a Great review, it's my pleasure making sure your vehicle is always taken care off. Can't wait to see you back here at Riverside Hyundai.

Jean H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Always get taken care of even if we have an emergency and no appointment.
Recently we had a flat tire that was caused by a bolt piercing the tire. We went to the Hyundai dealership and were taken care of. True, we had to wait a few hours for the car, but we didn't have an appointment and they worked us in. Because the position of the bolt was too close to the sidewall, a new tire had to be installed.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

It's always my pleasure taking care of all your Hyundai needs... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

Jimmy M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service at service department
If you are getting your car serviced at riverside Hyundia, I highly recommend you ask for David Ruiz , he goes out of way too help you for your car and you. Clean business, friendly ,very helpful thanks again David, jimmy
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

My pleasure as always... see you at your next service.

Chino Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
No Hassle Service and Nice People
Easy, smooth service process and nice, accommodating atmosphere. Courteous and helpful employees, as well.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

It was my pleasure... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

EE
Edie E.
Edie
Fast and friendly!
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for responding to my survey! We'll see you next time for another fast and friendly service!

Wildomar, CA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Honest..trustworthy..
great customer
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking time for our survey. Your input helps us to serve you better. i will always do my best to provide 5 star service everytime.

Riverside Hyundai service

RF
Robena F.
Perris, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/09/2019 Category: Service
I LOVE THE SALESMAN they are NOT STANDING OVER YOU, they let you look and ask them questions.
I JUDT LOVE 💕 💕 my PERSONAL salesman
Mr. D. Knight!!!!!!!!!!’
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for being my Customer over the years... see you at your next service. 😀

David M.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I had an engine overheating problem. I called the service dept and requested service for my vehicle. Upon calling the service department I spoke to a familiar service rep. When I described the problem my rep was very knowledgeable and understanding in what steps where needed to diagnose the problem. He also assured me I would get the best service at the lowest cost. While waiting for the repair I was given a curtesy vehicle which I needed during the repair. I want to thank David Ruiz ( service rep at the Riverside Hyundai service dept ) for his professionalism, his knowledge and his consistency in giving the best service. Thanks David!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the great review... see you at your next service.

11/07/2019 Category: Service
David Ruiz is a top notch service advisor. He has great communication and cares about his clients. He will make sure you're completely satisfied with the service performed on your vehicle. His customer service is outstanding. Thank you David Ruiz!

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Lack of Communication during service of vehicle
Zero communication on status of vehicle
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Sorry to hear about your experience, please contact me to talk about it... reach me directley @ 951-643-5082.

David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today... "Your happiness is our success".

AA
Ana A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staff
The staff is so friendly, specially Jose in sales he answered all my questions
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking time for our survey. I will always do my very best to provide you 5 star service evertime!

951-643-5065 ext 2149

Derek M.
Car service
There was some sort of mix up with my service technician and my car was not ready as promised. I was pressed for time so I was put in a rental to go to my appointment . David helped me out a lot this day. I appreciate the effort.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

It was my pleasure... see you at your next service.

Ontario, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
AWESOME!!
AWESOME! David Ruiz is exceptional! Enjoy servicing my car at this dealership!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the great review... see you at your next service.

Suzanne M.
Fontana, CA
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
Always helpful and friendly
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so mutch for taking time for our survey. I will always do my best to provide you 5 star service, EVERYTIME!

Riveriside Hyundai Service

Jennifer K.
Corona, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership!!
I had a wonderful, stress-free experience at Riverside Hyundai.. especially with the help from Roger!

Roger went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted for an affordable price I was comfortable with. He was kind and patient, taking his time to find me the best option for my money! I never once felt pressure or stress during the car buying process. Roger made everything quick and simple.
He even checked in the next day to make sure I was happy with my purchase!!

Will recommend to everyone I know in Corona! Thank you