Overall Rating 4.6419765/5Overall Rating 4.6419765/5Overall Rating 4.6419765/5Overall Rating 4.6419765/5rating 4.6419765
Overall Rating 2.0740781/5Overall Rating 2.0740781/5rating 2.0740781rating 2.0740781rating 2.0740781

Rebecca M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Woman-friendly service department
Service is woman- friendly, helpfully and patiently answering questions and professionally providing service that is requested. David Ruiz is and has been an excellent service provider for me over the last nine years. RM
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Rebecca... see you at your next service.

Rialto, CA
Good customer service
Thanks for the service great job

Great Service!
David is a good guy who took care of my issues in a timely manner!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review... see you at your next service.

SD
Sara D.
David is awesome
david was wonderful helping
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

It was my pleasure Sara... see you at your next service.

David R.
Menifee, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service and friendly, however, on the service I have for my second car, a Ford Taurus Limited, near my home service and prices on a larger car is cheaper and outstanding. Riverside is hour and half best case round trip to bring in the Hyundai but that is where I bought for my wife and beats the heck out of customer service in Temecula.

RP
Robert P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Issue resolved
My problem was fixed to my satisfaction! Thanks again to David Ruiz. Thanks for looking out for me and my car!

Disappointed
First I’m righting the the review not my husband , my name is Monda it’s my car and I’ve always taken my car into riverside Hyundai for service and it’s also they place where my we purchased the car . I’ve never ever had a bad experience there. The guys are always friendly and courteous in the service department , but somehow my car was damaged in their care and I don’t blame the guys inside they are not the mechanics they didn’t do it. Anyways the problem was resolved to my sastifaction.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you Monda for taking the time to talk to me today... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

Comfortable with that car
Feel in a friendly environment...fasr service
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your survey. Hope to see you again next time.

Corona, CA
Friendly Atmosphere
This is my 3rd time, taking my car here for Maintenance. It's been "GREAT" each time here.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you very much for a Wonderful review of your last service, looking forward to seeing you on your return with us here at Riverside Hyundai.

David C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2018 Category: Service
The service at Riverside Hyundai is improving! Recently, the advisor did a complimentary small replacement of a bulb. I thought that was very nice, and made me have a better view of the experience.
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Appreciate you taking the time to respond to my survey! Hope to provide you with a 5 star experience next time!!

CR
Cherise R.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. Looking forward to seeing you again here at Riverside Hyundai.

AE
Alexis E.
Menifee, CA
Oil service
David Ruiz is a great service advisor
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you Alexis for being my Customer over the years... see you at your next service. 😎

Margaret L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
always a great job ,they listen and look into all concerns
We have owned three Hyundai so far , their service dept does a great job in making sure your problems are fixed and the car is returned as soon as possible. David in the service dept is quick and thorough in finding out your problems.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

It's always my pleasure taking care of your Hyundai needs... see you at your next service.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

The Service Team at Riverside Hyundai thank you for taking the time to rate your visit... see you at your next service.

Diana C.
I love Hyundai
Riverside Hyundai has great customer service and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle or have there vehicle serviced.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Diana... see you at your next service.

ME
Manuel E.
Corona, CA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Hassle free auto service .
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Appreciate you taking the time to respond to my survey. See you next time!

JJ
Jessica J.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Love hyundai
I've had a Hyundai for over 10 years. My first car was an Elantra and now I have a Tuscon. I love both cars
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your survey! See you next time.

RT
Richard T.
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/12/2018 Category: Service
No complant
I was going to talk to a sells person and look at new cars but left the service department a little upset and just went in the waiting room and played avatar on my cellphone till I was told my car was. Done.
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME FOR THIS SURVEY, JUST CURIOUS ABOUT THE 2 STAR IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER. AS THIS SCORE REFLECTS DIRECTLY, I WULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOU ABOUT THIS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

MICHAEL MARCOUX
RIVERSIDE HYUNDAI
951-643-5065 X 2149

MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

HI RICHARD! THIS IS MIKE IN HYUNDAI SERVICE.
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAVE TIME IF YOUR COULD RESCORE MY SURVEY, PER OUR PHONE CONVERSATION. THAT SCORE WEIGHS HEAVY ON ME PERSONALLY AS AN ADVISOR.

MICHAEL MARCOUX
RIVERSIDE HYUNDAI
951-643-5065 X 2149

Shawn S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Will always return for service
Wanted to say thank you to Leo for handling our online check in and service. Always a pleasure bringing our car to Riverside Hyundai for all of our service and needs for our car. See you guys on the next service.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Hello Mr. Schumacher,

Thank you for a wonderful review of your last visit, looking forward to seeing you again here at Riverside Hyundai.

BK
Brady K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Leo rocks!
Leo Soto is friendly, communicative and efficient. I will always trust him with my service needs.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Brady,

Thank you as well for a Wonderful review. Always a pleasure taking care of all your vehicle's needs. Looking forward to your return with us here at Riverside Hyundai.

LL
Lori L.
Awesome customer service
All the employees at Riverside Hyundai are so nice. Leo I'm the service department is great. Everyone I go there and see everyone that we have met from both times we have bought a car gray is like family. They are awesome.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Lori,

Thank you so much for a Great review and taking the time to complete your survey from your visit, looking forward to your return back with us here at Riverside Hyundai.