Latest Review 11 minutes ago

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service
Leo is awesome as a service coordinstor. Very personable and knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone.

Daryl H.
Perris, CA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service staff
Excellent service David take care of the customer only place I will come for service

EB
Estella B.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Fast service and great customer service with David.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review... see you at your next service.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/17/2020 Category: Service
My rep went beyond what was expected to help resolve my issue.
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Appreciate your kind words! Hope to help you again in the future!

Chan Shin

Perris, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/13/2020 Category: Service
How kind and helpful to make sure I got the best service VERY HAPPY
SO HSPPY WITH EVERYONE BEEN A LONG TIME Customer for many years recommend your service to everyone thank you guys and girls
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking time for our survey. I will always do my best to provide you 5 star service everytime!

951-643-5065 ext 2149
mmarcoux@riversidemetro.com

AC
Amalia C.
San Bernardino, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good work ethic and friendliness
Everything was good.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for the great review... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

TH
Tom H.
Highland, CA
02/13/2020
Finance Experience - no good
My experience was uncomfortable, because Veronica was upset because I elected to not purchase an extended warranty. When I asked her how she was able to save almost a full point on my interest rate if I bought it she said with an attitude “if you give me something to work with”. Almost walked out, hard sales don’t work with me. Would recommend coming in prequalified for a loan.

TH
Tom H.
Highland, CA
02/13/2020
Daughters First Car - Purchased
Marcella was fantastic, she was extremely kind to our daughter. My wife and I appreciate the way she spoke to our daughter and meet our requests to not go back and forth on the price of the car. I would recommend purchasing a car from Marcella.

I also shared my finance experience on another review, which was a much different experience.

Ronnie W.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Elantra
Always have great experience when I visit Riverside Hyundai. Prices Are good and customer service is even better?
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Hope to help you again the next time. Thank you!

Chan Shin
Your Friendly Service Advisor
951-643-5189

2019 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, reliable service
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking time for our survey. your input matters! I will always do my best to provide you 5 star service everytime!

951-643-5065 ext 2149
mmarcoux@riverside metro.com

Jerry D.
Moreno Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
Waiting room
This area was very clean and comfortable.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the completion of the service review, looking forward to seeing you again here at Riverside Hyundai.

Your Service Consultant,

Lori J.
Corona, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Riverside Hyundai has the Best Service Dept
I just went through a serious matter with my vehicle, and David was very patient with me he explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. I really feel like Hyundai and David took very good care of me. My next vehicle will be a Hyundai also!!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you Lori for the great review... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

Sandra H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
David was great
DAVID told me I was in need of a service and it would take about two hours. Took about an hour and a half and my car was ready to go!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for the great review... see you at your next service.

2010 Hyundai Accent
02/10/2020 Category: Service
PR
Some people are meant to work with the public and some are not! My service rep, David is meant to work with people!!! He always tries to help his customers the best way he can!! Thanks David!!!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for being my Customer over the years... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

WE
William E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Totally impressed with customer service, workmanship, prices. I recommend 100%
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you for taking time for our survey. Your input matters! I will always do my best to provide ou 5 star service, EVERYTIME!

951-643-5065 ext. 2149