Overall Rating 4.6521718/5Overall Rating 4.6521718/5Overall Rating 4.6521718/5Overall Rating 4.6521718/5rating 4.6521718
Overall Rating 2.1086924/5Overall Rating 2.1086924/5rating 2.1086924rating 2.1086924rating 2.1086924
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

VL
Vernon L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Personalized service !!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Vern for being my Customer over the years... see you at your next service.

Matthew P.
CA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
I was impressed with the rental car process and how quickly my car was serviced.
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Hope to provide you with another great experience on your next visit!!

KA
Kristen A.
Perris, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Came in to service my Hyundai Accent and ended up upgrading to a Hyundai Kona
My 2012 Hyundai Accent was having problems to I decided to take it to the dealer. Mike from the service Department was awesome and assured us they would get our Accent up and running. Before we left, me being a Hyundai enthusiast wanted to see the new models, especially the Kona which I love. Federico the saleman let us look at the Santa Fe and Kona since if we did want to upgrade it would be those 2 models. He even showed us the Ioniq since we were interest in a hybrid model. We decided to test drive the Kona and fell in love. It was bigger and higher then our Accent, since its a small SUV and the we live in rural dirt roads so it was pretty much perfect for us. I loved the interior, the navigation and media hub screen and how easy it was to set up your phone, for calls, music and navigation. The Kona's look is fierce and gorgeous. We LOVE our Kona. Its perfect for our lifestyle. It fits me, my husband and our pug perfectly.

Federico and Big D worked with our budget and got us monthly payments we could afford with ease and even talked to the service department to get our car running so we could take our Accent home as well which they DID.

They treated us awesome and gave us a great deal and a great car and fixed our Accent as well. What else can we ask for?
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for the great review guys! i will do my beat to give yiou 5 star service everytime! See you at 3,750mi for your first service.

951-643-5065 ext.2149

Soo W.
Loma Linda, CA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Chan!
First of all thank you Chan and Shawn!
They always try their best to keep me safe with the vehicle.
Thank you again for your precious service!
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Nothing but the best for my customers!! See you next time!

Joe C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Buyer Beware
We were scammed bad. It's a dead give away that there is something shady going on when you are advised of a $132 service fee up front with no mention of warranty. There is a lot more to the story, but bottom line is this dealership has decided they aren't going to cover our warranty issues and they want us to pay $9000 for a car that is well covered, less that 36,000 miles. USE EXTREME CAUTION! The sales people were nice, but the service department is shady.
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

I apologize for the way things turned out. I have tried my best and have done what I can to move this along in hopes of getting everything covered under Hyundai warranty. In the end it was ultimately Hyundai's decision to decline your case due to heavy sludging found in the engine. I'd like to see if there is anything else I can do to assist in this matter - I have provided to you the number to Hyundai Consumer Affairs, if you could provide me with the case number I'd appreciate it.

PB
Pascual B.
Perris, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
So as usual I took my car to get service on rear window tint that was bubbling . I had no issues it was taken care of immediately . While I was there I asked the service technician about my paint on the hood and roof. The paint was bubbling and flaking off he said my Warranty had expired at 36000 miles I was at 38000 but he took pictures and said he would get back to me in a few days. He followed through and let us know it would get painted but we had to pay 150.00 I was really happy with the agreement and once again riverside hyandai comes through. I have 2 hyandais and will be a loyal customer for years to come. The paint came out great still don’t understand why the paint did that but nevertheless it was resolved sorry I don’t remember the person’s name but my wife has his info . You guys have great team thank you so much.
Sincerely
Pascual Beltran
Chan S., Service Advisor from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Appreciate your kind words - will always try my best to provide you with an exceptional service experience!

Sherry B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Like FAMILY 💙
I love that I am recognized by my Service Writer and my Service Technician, always addressed by name and greeted with a smile.
Everything is thoroughly explained to me and I am given opportunity to ask questions.
My Service Technician keeps me posted on progress and keeps my car running great!
I truly feel like I am cared about like family 💙
And Shawn Schumacher
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Sherry for allowing Riverside Hyundai to accomplish your Hyundai needs... please let me know what I can do for you in the future.

LC
Lawrence C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service Team
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for a positive review. Looking forward to your future visit here at Riverside Hyundai.

Brad H.
Great Place, Very professional
Always a great experience at Riverside Hyundai. Work preformed in a timely manner.
Friendly professional Staff. Repairs are always completed in a high standard of excellents. I would recommended Riverside Hyundai to all that are looking to buy a Hyundai, or have service preformed on there existing Hyundai.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for the great review Brad... see you at your next service.

Leticia M.
Best Dealership
This dealership takes care of you from start to finish with no stress tactics. From purchasing, financing to service, the best! Thank you for all you do.
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for a Wonderful review, it's our pleasure to meet all your needs while here in service. Looking forward for your return with us here at Riverside Hyundai.

SL
Stephanie L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/11/2019 Category: Service
David Ruiz is excellent! Always Friendly, helpful and accommodating - thank you
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for being my Customer over the years... see you at your next service.

2019 Hyundai Accent
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Very friendly staff, overall a great experience.
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking time for our survey!I will always do my best to give you 5 star service everytime.

951-643-5065 ext.2149

03/10/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Always great service with Riverside Hyundai and David Ruiz! Thanks!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Thank you for the great review... see you at your new service.

Sandra B.
Attentive. Friendly.
Once again, David Ruiz provided great customer service. Thank you David!
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for being my Customer over the years... see you at your next service.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
scheduled service
Great service, thanks again.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

It was my pleasure... see you at your next service.

Melissa G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
David is a good service rep
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

Thank you for taking the survey... see you next time.

Banning, CA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Always respectful and treat you as an individual not a number. Good service
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete your last service review. It's our pleasure making sure all your needs are taken care of with us here at Riverside Hyundai.

Jessica L.
Moreno Valley, CA
2019 Hyundai Accent
Love it!
Love my car & the service here! 😊
LEO S. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for a Great survey. Looking forward to your return with us here at Riverside Hyundai.

KG
Karn G.
competent work, friendly service
This was a call back situation which was handled most competently be efficient, friendly staff.
MICHAEL M. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for taking time for our survey. I will do my best to provide 5 star service everytime.

951-643-5065 ext. 2149

Whittier, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Great dealer
Alway happy, professional, friendly and clean.
David R. from Riverside Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you... see you at your next service.