Robert's Discount Auto Repair

Latest Review about 7 years ago

JOHN S.
09/06/2011
Check Engine Light on; determined cause; replaced needed part; all within a two hour period! Can't beat that!!!

AJ
Angela J.
08/16/2011
My new Acura
I have 2000 model Acura that I have been having some problems with. I made a list and brought my car to Discount Auto Repair. The work was done in the same day. The cost was much less than I expected and it runs and drives like new. The people there are honest and very nice to do business with.

TF
Tim F.
07/05/2011
Nice people, but....
I have had my car and my wife's car in for service over the last couple months. The staff is nice enough, but I keep having to take the cars back to get the repairs finished properly. My car has been in 6 times for 2 problems...one of which is still not resolved and my wife’s car is going back this week for repair work on the AC they did last month. They can't seem to get stuff right the first time. We have spent easily $3500 in the past few months.