JAMES A.
02/14/2019
They keep their word.
I have been in SA for 6 years and they are the only ones who I let work on my cars.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/02/2019
very helpful
Very helpful and make you feel comfortable when your there and nice mannered people working there.They don't take advantage of you and great prices when I have an issue with my car I take it there.

AL
angelo l.
Dodge Dakota
02/01/2019
I just recently visited this establishment on January 31st 2019 and these guys are down to earth. I’ve been coming to Rodriguez Tire Shop for over the past 10 years because of their great hospitality. Regardless of how small or big the job could be they take their time and do it right the first time.

TJ
TERRY J.
Cadillac DeVille
02/01/2019
Prompt and ready to get your car safely back on the road.
Experienced

CASEY C.
01/30/2019
Get service, best prices
No matter what side of San Antonio I live on, I take all my vehicles to Rodriguez & Flores Tire. They have never tried to take advantage of me. I have had multiple problems and when I get everything fixed, it's so much less then I expect. My favorite shop. I have taken my all my vehicles including my Honda civic, Infiniti G37, Chevy tahoe hybrid and my new f150. I was always taken care of.

01/29/2019
They don't let u when ur car is done
Good well job.

JOSE A.
01/28/2019
Fast. Friendly
,very fast cusy service.very professional people

MICHELLE W.
01/27/2019
Very friendly service
Thank you for your great work on my 07 Honda Accord... it works great...

celia m.
Ford Expedition
01/25/2019
Awesome
My truck drives great they fix the problem and I left with a smile

DEREK S.
01/20/2019
Fast and friendly
I needed an oil change, along with replacing my belt and they were able to get me in quickly with no wait. Their prices are great for the work they do. They are also very helpful and friendly and courteous. They are my new place when my car needs work.

OM
Oscar M.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Oscar said the business does a good job. He does recommend them to others.

TY
TERRY Y.
01/17/2019
Very Helpful!!!!
Bought two tires on first visit, good tires good prices. Got two on second vist and was informed about a warranty w/ road side assistance.

GMC Acadia
01/17/2019
Power steering pump
Knowledgeable and courteous! Fair pricing and fast service! It was worth driving to their shop. I will be back to have more work done on my other vehicle.

IG
IVON G.
Ram 1500
01/16/2019
For my first time going there I must say I'm very pleased all my questions were answered and more staff was great and friendly will definitely be going back

TJ
Tony J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Tony said they always do good job.

Ruben C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Ruben said service was okay but he did not save any money at this business.

marcellus s.
Austin, TX
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/14/2019
Rating was excellent replace services and very friendly
The services are excellent, friendly and experienced. I went there on the reference from a friend who had work done there several months ago. I was satisfied and would trust my return business with them. I would really like to see some black workers if possible on a training program because alot of neighborhood customers are black.

ED
EDDIE D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/26/2018
Braking in a timely manner!
Time for maintenance and my brake light came on. Stopped into Rodriquez & Flores Tire shop I was greeted immediately asked what I needed and my vehicle was pulled into a bay and the work begin. Given an estimate for the work which was more than fair. I approved the work.... they begin and I was done in no time. Excellent work, professional staff & mechanics, pricing very competitive and fair. Great job, thanks!

RACHEL C.
12/26/2018
Low prices
Great service great work very reasonable prices

David R.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
David said he has done business there for 20 years.