MA
MARIO A.
05/22/2019
Excellant mechanics
I have been having auto problems and have had to endure taking my car to dealer for service, since my car is a Honda crv the dealer charges a high price for service , Rodriquez has giving me the same service at a very reasonable price and I can get my auto back the very first day, and I found that the mechanics are in my opinion the best in San Antonio

E
eddie
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/17/2019
CTS & S430
I needed brakes and struts on my CTS I went to Rodriguez and dropped my car off and picked it up that afternoon. Running like a new car!!!
2nd vehicle of mine. Signal bulbed went out on my S430 thought I could get it done quickly by doing it myself. Watch a video and then decided this was a job for Rodriguez... dropped my car off for an hour came back picked it up. Job well done.
This establishment does professional, quality work and great fair pricing.

dora m.
05/16/2019
Fast and efficient
Very welcoming and great prices . I will definitely come back , and not to mention how fast they attend

M
Marina
Cadillac CTS
05/14/2019
Always satisfied
I have been doing business with mr. Rodriguez for more than 10yrs. The customer service is outstanding as well as the quality of work. I wouldn't go anywhere else I would definitely recommend them.

05/11/2019
Good and fast
Good and fast and helpful

ZC
ZAQUEO C.
05/10/2019
Absolutely the Best Service!
A few years ago, someone had recommended I visit this shop for car repairs. The level of service I received at that time was remarkable and unparalleled, and the same service is provided today. I now take all of my vehicles to Rodriguez & Flores Tire Inc, even though I live 17 miles from the shop. Many times I leave one vehicle there, and not 10-15 go by before I"m already being called with the status of my car and estimated cost of repair. Now that's service!!

JIM B.
Saturn Ion
05/07/2019
Repair
Great

LF
LONNIE F.
05/07/2019
Great service and affordable prices.
Great service in a timely manner

Anthony S.
Texas
Chevrolet Suburban
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said it was his first time to the business. The prices were a little more than he is used to, but it was fair, and he had no complaints.

MICHAEL G.
05/05/2019
Excellent fast service!
Excellent guest service with very reasonable prices!

AC
alexander c.
Dodge Caliber
05/03/2019
Car service
Great work nd fast too

05/01/2019
The best tire shop in San Antonio!
Mr. Rodriguez has helped me with many truck and tire repairs over the last ten years. They provide great customer service and fair pricing.

COY S.
Nissan Maxima
04/24/2019
Good service, nice lobby where you can actually watch t.v.
Great place to take a load off and trust that the service is sincere and correct. I was able to take a power nap, only because this business is trustworthy. Thanks for the service on my Maxima runs smooth and like a champ now .

Cadillac DeVille
04/24/2019
In the neighborhood work is good for me
Had a good experience with this company every time I go there. Will be going back

AT
armando t.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/23/2019
Rodriguez tire shop
I have taken every car that I have owned to Rodriguez tire shop I am always very satisfied at the work they do. The environment at this location is always clean but most of all they are friendly.

LO
LORENZO O.
Ram 1500
04/20/2019
Rodriguez tire shop is the go to place, when I need my truck serviced, they always treat me like family
, the prices are very reasonable, I highly recommend them for your vehicle needs

ronnie b.
Ram 3500
04/19/2019
Great Shop
These guys did a great job. I went there with a vibration I had on my Ram PU. I had just bought a set of tires from another place and they were vibrating. Rodriguez Tire got the tires balanced correctly and the truck now drives smooth. Thanks to them for getting to me immediately and doing the job correctly the first time. I have found a new shop to take care of all my tire maintenance now. Thanks Rodriguez

IS
Isaac S.
Texas
Cadillac SRX
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said the service was fine.

CR
Cary R.
04/17/2019
Employees are nice and knowledgeable.
I have never had am issue as long as I have been coming here. Everyone is nice, helpful and knowledgeable.

JOSE M.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/17/2019
Friendly service get job done fast I’ve had no problems with any work done to my vehicles would definitely recommend to friends and family .