JIM L.
11/05/2019
The entire staff are knowledgeable and informative.

EM
ELVIRA M.
10/29/2019
Very happy
I needed an oil change on my car that morning and it was done that afternoon. I did not expected to done at all being the weekend.

JV
JOE V.
Highland Falls, NY
Toyota Sequoia
10/25/2019
The people
Mike and Anthony always accommodate me with scheduling repairs of my vehicle. My car runs great thanks to their great service.

DK
DENISE K.
10/25/2019
Tires and service
As always I received a reasonable price for quick work. I have to say out of all the mechanics I've ever had over all the years this is the one mechanic that anytime I bring my car in for service the issue is resolve the first time. I never have to go back for the same issue. Something no other mechanic has done.

NC
NANCY C.
Chevrolet Prizm
10/10/2019
Roe Park has good, fast and friendly service!
I have been bringing my car here for several years now, and am always very happy with how well everything is handled. Will continue to bring my car here.

HD
HUGH D.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019
Best place in town
Good people good prices great service

SG
Stephen G.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the service is quick and the repairs accurate. He said they are very friendly.

RL
Rich L.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Janet. She said the business does good work quickly and it is the right job.

KYLE M.
10/06/2019
I have no idea who you are!
I have no idea why i am getting your survey emails? I live in Tampa Florida. Please take me off your list. Thank you.

FH
FRED H.
Buick Lucerne
10/04/2019
Roe Park - The epitome of Outstanding Service
I have been a Roe Park customer for over 10 years. The way Mike runs his business could be used as the "Gold Standard" for customer service.
He clearly understands and follows the basics for success. Quality service combined with fair prices and a totally professional, courteous staff.
I highly recommend Roe Park to anyone who wants the job done right and to be treated fairly.

TC
Always a positive outcomeđź‘Ť

Jose L.
INFINITI JX35
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the staff are excellent and good people.

EV
Elaine V.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ellen. She said they always take Elaine in right away and they are very accommodating.

DK
Denise K.
New York
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Denise said they did the job well. They always do the right job. So, she never has to go back.

PL
Phil L.
Putnam Valley, NY
Honda Element
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Phil said that the place got to it asap and when there was something wrong they called him.

EC
EUGENE C.
Croton On Hudson, NY
Toyota Avalon
09/17/2019
They fix whatever has to be fixed and they are always on time
I believe Roe Park to be a very good service center to have my vehicle maintained and fixed

Brian B.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they were very thorough.

BILL M.
09/13/2019
Professional & experienced technicians
Very good service, timely appointments & knowledgeable technicians.

JACK M.
Cadillac SRX
09/12/2019
Reliable and
Roe park is an excellent place to have your car repaired. I have been going there for over forty years. I have never been disappointed. The service is quick an reasonable prices. I would not go anywhere else.

HD
HUGH D.
08/30/2019
Best place to have ur car serviced
Good prices good work .never have to go back after having my car service.very friendly and the car is always done when I say so.