WO
WERNER O.
10/22/2020
Quick, very helpful and efficient
Had my NY state inspection done, easy to secure appointment, very friendly and helpful service. In and out in 25 minutes, super efficient in comparison to dealers service departments. Will definitely return.

NR
NETTIE R.
Toyota Avalon
Friendly and accommodating
I've been using Fred since he went into business many years ago, and I trust him completely to service and repair my cars over the years.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/21/2020

Hi Nettie sorry I missed you last week, remember working on your 1972 Saab we have none each other for a long time,
thanks for the five star review hope you and family are healthy and safe.

Chappaqua, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Another great experience
Fred's never disappoints. They know me, my cars and my preferences. I will always take my cars to Fred's.

Thank you for the five stars means so much to me and my wonderful crew.

VN
VALERIE N.
Audi A3 Sedan
10/21/2020
For many years my place to go
Fred has always provided excellent care service and guidance over the past decades.

Hi Valerie thank you so much for  the five star review and yes we have been together for many years, always great seeing you, be safe.

Audi A5 Sportback
excellent service
Had my Audi inspected here. Staff is friendly and efficient. Inspection completed on time.

Thank you so much for the five star review and glad we could help.

AG
Amy G.
Pleasantville, NY
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Amy said the business is efficient and they get the work done quickly. She said the whole family has taken their vehicles there for years.

Thank you Amy for the five star review, glad we were able to take care of you quickly and yes do remember you way before you got your drivers license.

JIM M.
10/20/2020
Highly competent, total integrity
For me this time it was a quickie, state inspection of my TESLA. 10 minutes, 10 dollars. I have been a customer forever.

Hi Jim so glad we coild help, this car not as simple as your model A's thats for sure, sorry
i missed you but will see you again im sure and thanks for the five star review,

FM
Frank M.
Acura MDX
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Frank said they have a great reputation and they're friendly individuals. He tells everybody about this business it's Terrific.

frank for the five star review and the opportunity to work on your Acura

GP
GLORIA P.
10/13/2020
Good reception
I love whatever was done on my car and I feel so safe driving my car I just love Fed’s auto they are always ready with that smile when you go to them, they never fail me they are awesome

Gloria,  that review was assume thank you
so glad we are here for you

Volvo XC90
10/09/2020
Remember when....
Excellent service from accommodating service time to service performed and very informative with everything. Good old days.

Thank you for thewonderful review, cant beat good old time customer service.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Lexus ES 350
10/08/2020
Always Excellent Service
Fred's has been taking care of our cars for years. They always give us excellent service. They are honest and their prices are reasonable. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Elizabeth for the five star review and kind words and trusting us with your car.

KF
Krystle F.
New York
Honda Civic Coupe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Krystle said the service is always awesome.

Thank you Krystle for the great review so glad you think we are awesome

SI
SCOTT I.
Mahopac, NY
Chevrolet Colorado
10/07/2020
Trustworthy service
Solid mechanical service for my truck. Fred and his staff throughly fix any automotive issue I have ever brought them. Great shop!!

Thank you Scott glad we could help, always great seeing you and Jane, thank you for the five stars be safe and see you soon.

GH
GARY H.
09/23/2020
Great Service , Great Team !
Always appreciate the honesty, teamwork and communication. Thanks!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/28/2020

Thanks Gary for the five star review and kind words.

DF
DENNIS F.
Yorktown Heights, NY
09/23/2020
Top Notch Service!!! BILL IS GREAT!
Fred’s is wonderful! Service is second to none! Will recommend to everyone! Thanks Billllllllayy!

Thank you Dennis for the great 5 star review and kind words. PS nice bike and truck.