Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Yorktown Heights, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/09/2018
great service!
Fred's Auto Repair continually strives to do the best job they can. If an issue is not completely accomplished- they fix it.
They gave priority to the problems with my car and I were both courteous and timely. The lights have not come back on and all is good with my car. thank you! Karen

10/09/2018
Service was good but the problem with the lights on the car panel are still coming on. I will bring the car back in Wednesday. Karen cornetz.
Service was good. All helpful. Sadly the problem with my car still exists. The dashboard lights are still coming on. I will be bringing the car back in Wednesday morning.
Karen cornetz
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/14/2018

Hi Karen, hopefully on your last visit we got this fixed for you, will follow up with a call to you and thanks for your honest review.
Sincerely,

Eva c.
White Plains, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Eva said the service was ok , it wasn't the best.

DAVID C.
Ossining, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/22/2017
not sure what this review means
I had a cabin air filter installed and I believe that the labor cost was too high. The technician began by opening the hood and removing all the air filter hoses and engine covers. He was then told that it was a cabin filter. I believe I was charged with labor including the work to remove the wrong parts.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/11/2017

thank you for your review David, wither good or bad we need to know how we are doing.
will follow up with you with a phone call

J. Fred Indorf