Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Croton On Hudson, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
06/10/2018
Service review
Service was fine. Did not like the "new " credit card 4% surcharge.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/13/2018

Our goal at Fred's is to do what we can to keep overall cost to our customers down, and electronic credit card payment surcharges keep our labor rate from rising.
As always personel checks and cash will be accepted at the same low cost. as usual always fun working on your car.

ROBERT S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Toyota Echo
04/07/2018
Communication
Communication from the time you call to make appointment until the moment your car is ready for pickup you are aware of what work is being done, how much and when it will be completed.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Robert that car just won't die.

Sincerely,

Jun S.
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Jun said the business is convenient.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/03/2018

thank you Jun.

AJ
Abel J.
Subaru WRX
01/15/2018 Category: Service
Abel said he would recommend this business for service.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/17/2018

thanks Abel hopefully we can can inpress you to get a 5 star next visit.
Sincerely,

MICHAEL L.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
10/05/2017
Skilled diagnostics and mechanical work. Excellent customer service.
I had a bit of an emergency today and appreciate your finding the time to fit my car in. Please note that my name is Susan, not Michael.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/11/2017

thank you Susan and Michael we try to do the best we can
your review is very important to us even if we mix up your names.

Cori C.
GMC Acadia
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Cori said the service was fine.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/23/2017