Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

GS
GRANT S.
Armonk, NY
10/14/2018
Friendly and dependable service.
Always dependable.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks Grant for the five star review
see you soon.

EH
EDWARD H.
10/05/2018
Car repairs as therapy
When you get your transmission fluid and anti=freeze changed and you leave the shop feeling that you have been treated professionally, honestly and that the work was completed in a timely fashion your feel pretty good. Like you just left your therapists office. Thank you to the folks at Freds--again.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 10/14/2018

No Thank you my friend, great chatting with you the other night, see you soon.

VN
VALERIE N.
10/05/2018
always friendly and reliable
I've been taking my cars to Fred's for many years. I've never been dissatisfied!

Thank you Valerie sorry I missed you.

FE
FRED E.
Mount Kisco, NY
10/03/2018
Competent, honest, they are friends
5 star

Always great seeing you and your wife, and thanks for the 5 star review means a lot to all of us.
see you soon Fred.

BR
BILL R.
Pleasantville, NY
09/27/2018
Courteous, Prompt, Accommodating Excellent Service
I needed to get two front tires replaced ASAP. Christine squeezed me in to get the job done. It was completed as scheduled for the price quoted.

Thanks Bill glad we were able to help you out and for the 5 star review.

BJ
BILL J.
09/24/2018
Excellent customer service
Christina thoroughly goes over any issues prior to doing repairs. They're all very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks Bill always great to here positive reviews about us makes me very happy and also my wonderful team.

KI
Kelly I.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff did a good job.

Thank you Kelly for the 5 star review and trusting us with your car.

TH
TOM H.
09/19/2018
Work completed on time as expected
Mike was able to provide picture of the parts to be replaced which made it easy to understand the work required

Thanks Tom and yes the pictures are great and are goal everyday is to make sure you understand the repair and pictures don't lie.
and thank you for the five star review.

NW
NATHAN W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/19/2018
Customer Service
Fred's goes the extra mile to ensure that your car is ready for the road.

Thanks Nathan we strive to be the best and people like you make us feel like we are the best.

Lisa B.
Mount Kisco, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said they did everything she needed them to do. They were easy to work with and very clear explaining everything.

Thank you Lisa for the 5 star review and it helps us to make sure we are doing everything we can to make auto repair as painless as possible.

TOM M.
Jeep Liberty
09/12/2018
They did it again!
Once again the gang at Fred’s Auto Repair took care of my routine maintenance and a major repair that needed to be done, and at the cost they quoted ( a little less than😁). And they went out of their way to drop me off and pick me up when I had no transportation to and from. They are the best!

IH
IRA H.
Pleasantville, NY
09/11/2018
Great discovery
I feel that I was very fortunate to find this auto repair business. It is convenient as it is across from Club Fit in Briarcliff. The people are professional,friendly, honest, and extremely competent. I will continue to trust and use Fred’s auto repair for my car needs in the future.

Thank you IRA for the great review it makes me very happy and more so my team, we strive to be the best.

HR
Hans R.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Hans said he likes the facility and they have a very long relationship and he is hoping to keep it up.

TG
TYLER G.
09/10/2018
Great Experience
Fred is a legend mechanic in Briarcliff who my family has used for ~30 years. Mike, Ken and the rest of his crew carry a great reputation into a new era of automobile service excellence.

Tyler sorry for the late response to you but thanks for the wonderful review and yes we all go was back, good seeing you.

EB
ED B.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
09/06/2018
Corvette charging issue
Fred took care of a on going charging problem with my 64 Corvette

Thanks Ed love working on your Baby.

TH
TOM H.
Honda Ridgeline
09/05/2018
Great communication
Starter failed so I had to have the car repaired unexpectedly. Christine provided timely updates on progress. Work completed exactly as expected.

Millwood, NY
Acura MDX
09/03/2018
Took care of my car in a timely manner. Good communicating
I called for an appt for an Inspection and forgot to drop off my car despite receiving email reminders! Mike was understanding on the phone and offered an appt the next day. They got it done quickly.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks for the five star review, glad we were able to take car of your inspection for you, saw Josh last week, wished him good luck with school.

PS
Pete S.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Pete said he was very happy with everything at the business.

Thanks Pete, sorry I missed you.

GB
Gil B.
New York
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Gil said he likes the quality service the staff provide, and their attention to detail.

Thank you Gil for the 5 star review, glad we were able to taken care of.

PF
Phil F.
New York
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Phil said they got the job done quickly and inexpensively.

Thanks Phil glad we were able to take good care of you.
Always great seeing you.