Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Millwood, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
02/22/2019
inspection & Service
Always know the team at Fred's to service our cars! Thanks!!

LZ
Li Z.
New York
Lexus GX 460
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Li said the service was good from start to finish.

DN
DIANE and FRANK N.
Jeep Liberty
02/15/2019
Very accommodation and always does a great job
Been going to Fred’s for years always friendly and they know what they are doing . Always get a call when they find the problem and always give you all the facts, no surprises
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 02/17/2019

thank you Diane and Frank for the 5 star review. Yes we have known each other for a long time, always great seeing you guys.

DANIEL L.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
02/08/2019
Total Pros
These guys do a top notch job and at the same time are the nicest and most courteous to their customers. Among the countless auto repair stations all around Westchester, Fred's stands above and you come here once, you will be a customer for life. Everyone needs a local place you can trust to keep you on the road. Its Fred's, hands down.

Thank you Daniel for that 5 star review, its all about you the customer and doing our best .

SL
STEPHANIE L.
Ossining, NY
02/08/2019
All good at Freds
Always Happy to use their prompt and attentive service

Thank you Stephanie for the wonderful review.

Jacob C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said business was professional, courteous, and handled the service well. They were great.

Than you Jacob for the great reviews

ON
OLA N.
02/03/2019
Prompt and excellent service.
Michael is great. Explained to me everything in detail and helped my son with payments.

They are really wonderful people.

Glad we could help and thank you for the great review.

Ossining, NY
Nissan Rogue
01/30/2019
Staff always courteous
I can count on Fred’s to take care of any and all my car needs in a very fair and professional manner.

Thank you  for the five star review, always great seeing you.

AC
ANN C.
Tappan, NY
Lexus HS 250h
01/24/2019
Excellent service,!
Freds performs prompt service on my 2010 Lexus and always explains the work he is doing.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you Ann for the great review, I feel its so important to educate everybody and to what we are doing to fix or service your car and why.
Thanks again.

AH
ALEXANDRA H.
Pleasantville, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
01/24/2019
Thoughtful and fast
Fred’s was able to deal with a last minute scheduling change for my appointment and even made us a top priority because I needed to get my child to preschool immediately following the appointment. Bonus points for plying him with hot chocolate and cartoons while we waited. Thank you so much!

The little ones are the best, glad he injoyed his visit
and thanks for the great review.

HK
Harvey K.
Nissan Murano
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Harvey said he was satisfied with the work and timeliness.

Thanks Harvey for the great review.
means a lot to me and my staff.

OS
Olga S.
Pleasantville, NY
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Olga said she likes what they did and they did it on time.

Thank you Olga for the five Star reviewX5

DANIEL W.
Acura TL
01/19/2019
Always Satisfied
As always, Fred’s Auto Repair is top notch. Everything from basic tuneups to issues that require troubleshooting get full attention and quality work. Fred’s gives competitive pricing and far better service than most others.

Thanks Daniel for the wonderful and thoughtful review means a lot to my crew and most of all me.

Janna R.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Janna said the business was very accommodating.
  • Glad we were able to take care of you Janna and most of all thank you for the five star review.
  • Sincerely,

BJ
BILL J.
01/16/2019
Excellent customer service
This auto repair shop is amazing as far as customer service and repairs. Christine, the front desk advisor is very sweet and thorough. You can see how incredible they work as a team. Fred's auto strive for high quality and your employees reflect your influence beautifully.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you Bill for the five star review and the nice words about us. Always great seeing you.

ED
ERNIE D.
01/16/2019
Reliable as always
Car wouldn’t start so they towed it in. Turns out the battery died but since it was under warrenty and was installed at Fred’s before it got replaced at no cost other than the tow. Car is working again. We trust Fred’s with our cars and have never been disappointed in the 6 years we have used them.

Thanks Ernie for the five star review glad it was no big deal to get you back on the road, thanks again

HK
Hannah K.
Audi Q5
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Hannah said the were great. She said they were incredibly nice, hospitable and fast.

Thank you Hannah for the five star review, means so much to me and my team.

SETH C.
Mount Kisco, NY
01/04/2019
Great service !
Always great experience with Fred’s!
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Seth for the 5 star review, sorry I missed seeing you

PM
PEGGY M.
Millwood, NY
01/03/2019
honest and smart
I was referref to Fred 15 years ago by a friend who is a car collector. I won't take my cars anywhere else! Above all he is honest. He and his team know cars! I have a 2003 Toyota Highlander with 235,000 miles that I have entrusted to them. They have guided me in what to replace what to leave alone and have kept the car in excellent shape, still! Their prices are fair and they are on time. I have never had a problem that I had to keep taking the car back to refix time after time. They get it right the first time because they are knowledgable and have been in business in the same location for 30 years. I am so fortunate to have them and highly recommend them.

Thanks Peggy, always great seeing you and yes we have known each other for a long time.
Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles and for the wonderful review means so much to me and my wonderful crew.

MATTHEW R.
Yorktown Heights, NY
12/28/2018
Customer service
I have a BMW that is under warranty and all service is free if I take it to the dealership. The service I receive at Fred’s is so much better that it’s worth paying for!

Thank you Matt means a lot to me and my staff
see you soon.