Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MARIANNE D.
Chappaqua, NY
06/07/2017
Shimmied when braking
Fred address my concerns immediately and professionally. I am very happy with the action taken

06/07/2017
new tires and jeep shimmied when braking at high speeds.
second time the shimming was not addressed initially. spoke to Fred after second visit and he explained the problem but i still feel like it was forgotten about.
not sure where the breakdown of communication was since it was mentioned again when jeep was dropped off. i have been very happy with the service in the past
just thought i would tell the truth since you are asking
Profile image medium
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/10/2017

thanks you Marianne for being truthful with us, only way we can fix things is to hear about it from good customers like you, we will do are very best to address the problem right away.

Mary M.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she was very happy with the service. They did a good job and they did what they were supposed to do.

EB
ED B.
Croton On Hudson, NY
Chevrolet Corvette
06/10/2018
Service review
Service was fine. Did not like the "new " credit card 4% surcharge.
Profile image medium
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/13/2018

Our goal at Fred's is to do what we can to keep overall cost to our customers down, and electronic credit card payment surcharges keep our labor rate from rising.
As always personel checks and cash will be accepted at the same low cost. as usual always fun working on your car.

Jordan H.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Jordon said the staff was very accommodating, very prompt and personable. It was super easy and there was no stress.
Profile image medium

Thank you Jordan for the 5 stars, was a pleasure working on your car, look forward to your next visit.

EH
EDWARD H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/06/2018
Exceptional service , outstanding interpersonal skills
As usual the team at FARB performed a timely and conscientious repair of my car. Always a pleasure doing business with Fred and his team

At always Ed thanks
love are chats and catch up time.

KC
Kenneth C.
Mazda CX-5
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff got everything that he needed done.

Thanks Ken for the 5 star review

KA
Kristin A.
Nissan JUKE
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Kristin said the service was great. The staff communicated with her. They sent pictures of the issue so she could see what was going on, herself. She had no issues. They did everything in a quick manner. Kristine was extremely helpful through the whole process, and knowledgeable.
Profile image medium

Thank you Kristin for the wonderful review, means a lot to me and staff.

PD
Patrick D.
INFINITI FX35
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the service is good.

Thanks Patrick

TA
THOMAS A.
Peekskill, NY
Acura TL
05/31/2018
Highly Recommend
Fred's provides quick reliable service at a fair price. The office staff is pleasant and they take the time to explain everything clearly. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a solid, trustworthy mechanic.
Profile image medium

Thank You Tom for your kind words and 5 star review we strive to be the best we can.

TOM M.
Jeep Liberty
05/30/2018
Another job well done!!!
Needed a few safety issues taken care of and the gang at Fred’s got me right in and told me exactly what was going to be needed and took care of it for me. Thank you one and all!
Profile image medium

Thanks Tom, always great seeing you here or at Rockys.

AC
Andrea C.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said she would recommend the business for service.
Profile image medium
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Andrea for the great review, Bill and Kristina were very happy, me too

Maria M.
Millwood, NY
Volvo S60
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Maria said, this business seems honest. They were quick and efficient.
Profile image medium
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Maria for the 5 stars and trusting us with your Volvo

ZP
Zack P.
Carmel, NY
Nissan Rogue
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Zack said it was a good, quick service. The staff was professional and he appreciates that.
Profile image medium
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you Zack for the five star review and trusting us with your vehicle.

Brian B.
Mount Kisco, NY
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff did a nice job, and he is happy with everything that was done.
Profile image medium

Thanks Brian for the five star review and trusting us with your car.

WF
William F.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
William said the employees quickly diagnosed his vehicle. They did what he needed.
Profile image medium

Thanks for trusting us with your car Bill and also for the five star review.
means a lot to me and my crew.

James R.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
James said the business texted him a picture of the issues.
Profile image medium
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/08/2018

Thanks James for the five star review, we try are best to keep clients informed about what we see and share with you.

EH
EDWARD H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/01/2018
Honest, quality work.
It is always a positive experience with Fred and the gang. Trustworthy, timely repairs. Its a rare thing these days. Thanks
Profile image medium
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 05/02/2018

Thanks Ed, sorry I missed you

PM
Pat M.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Pat said she had a good experience at the business. The staff diagnosed the trouble with her vehicle, and fixed it in a timely manner.
Profile image medium

Hi Pat and thanks for the five star review

GS
GRANT S.
Armonk, NY
04/27/2018
Freds Auto meets and exceeds expectation
Fred, Kristina, Ken, and the crew at Fred's Auto always have the car owners best interests at heart.
Profile image medium

Thank you Grant for the 5 star review means a very lot to all of us, see you soon.

AL M.
Wappingers Falls, NY
04/27/2018
Great service and great people
I’ve been using Fred’s auto repair for years, and I’ve always been greatly satisfied in their service and knowledge. Bill is always very courteous and Christina always gets me in and out in a timely manner. I would recommend Fred’s auto repair to anyone seeking a knowledgeable repair shop that is honest, courteous, and knows cars

Thanks Al much appreciated