Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MARIANNE D.
Chappaqua, NY
06/07/2017
Shimmied when braking
Fred address my concerns immediately and professionally. I am very happy with the action taken

06/07/2017
new tires and jeep shimmied when braking at high speeds.
second time the shimming was not addressed initially. spoke to Fred after second visit and he explained the problem but i still feel like it was forgotten about.
not sure where the breakdown of communication was since it was mentioned again when jeep was dropped off. i have been very happy with the service in the past
just thought i would tell the truth since you are asking
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/10/2017

thanks you Marianne for being truthful with us, only way we can fix things is to hear about it from good customers like you, we will do are very best to address the problem right away.

PF
Phil F.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Phil said they got the job done quickly and inexpensively.

SL
SUSAN L.
08/10/2018
Fred's provides not only reliable and expert car service but excellent customer service.

Scott M.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they were very nice, as soon as he came through the door and made him feel comfortable. He was not made to feel stupid because he does not know much about vehicles.

TA
THOMAS A.
Peekskill, NY
Acura TL
08/07/2018
Very Good Service
I would highly recommend Fred’s Auto. They provide a lot of detailed information with video documenting the issue with your car. So you can see for yourself what is wrong. The office staff is very pleasant. So far each experience has been a good one.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you Tom for the wonderful review, my crew works very hard to make auto repair as painless as possible.

KY
Keith Y.
Honda Fit
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Keith said they are the best and nothing would keep him from going there.

Thanks Keith for the kind words, my crew works very hard to make your visit pleasant.

HP
HILARY P.
Croton On Hudson, NY
07/26/2018
Professional
Fire time customer. Tire popped, so made appointment and asked for second opinion on my brakes after another local place told me they were fine even though the backup brakes were squeaking (and charged quite a for inspecting them). On the day before I was coming in, my car wouldn’t start nor would it keep the charge after being jumped so I had it towed there. Was bracing myself for a run-around that didn’t come. Explained what needed to get done, and what preventative measures are due, and which are most important and explained why. Turns out the backup brakes were in need of attention, and they fixed them. Was only out of a car for one day.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Hilary for the 5 star review and letting us know how we treated you, Im very proud of my staff and we all try to make auto repair and simple and painless as possible, look forward to seeing you again, but not too soon.

GB
Gilda B.
Volvo XC70
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilda's husband. He said they are pleased with the facility's service, and had a positive experience. The customer service was accommodating and of good value.

Thank you  for the wonderful review, I love my job and even more when everything is positive, thanks again.

TC
Tina C.
Millwood, NY
Volvo S60
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Tina said the business is very good.

Thank you Tina for the 5 star review.

Danielle L.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Danielle said this business was great. They were quick and efficient. They were very professional and easy.

NB
NICHI B.
07/23/2018
The staff, especially Christina, are very attentive and pleasant. They take the time to ask and offer solutions without draining your wallet. I recommend them to anyone looking for quality work at a good price, with excellent customer service.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Nichi, I am very proud of my crew and thanks for the 5 star review

Rich H.
Audi S4
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Rich said that he received quality service at the facility, the staff is great and did a good job.

Thanks Rich for the five star review, me and my staff strive to be the best we can.

CZ
Chris Z.
Scion tC
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He had no issues with the business.

Thank you Chris for the 5 star review

DE
Dave E.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business is quick, prompt and had his vehicle back to him the next day.

Thank you Dave for trusting us with your car and giving us a 5 star review, means a very lot to me and my staff.

Sean M.
Chappaqua, NY
Porsche Cayenne
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the price was fair. The service was quick, and the communication was good.

Thank you Sean, always great seeing you.

RICH S.
Ford Windstar Wagon
07/06/2018
Good job
Fred’s staff is thorough and does a good job. This time was complicated because it was a dashboard instrument panel, but after they fixed it, and I had some problems, I took it back and they debugged everything so the car works great.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks Rich for the 5 star review, we try to resolve problems the first time but there is times that we need to try again and do appricate you letting us look at it again, always great seeing you.

WL
Wade L.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Wade said the service went smoothly.

Thank you Wade for the 5 star review, im very proud of my staff, customer satisfaction is #1 priority with us.

Devon P.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Devon said they were good. He received a good recommendation about them.
Fred I., Owner from Fred's Auto Repair of Briarcliff Inc. responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you Devon for the 5 star review and trusting us with your Audi.

JOHN G.
Carmel, NY
06/21/2018
Very innovative
Very professional, innovative, and informative. A pleasure to deal with.

Thanks
Fred

no thank you John for manny years of service.

06/20/2018
Always good service & friendly employees.
Always happy with the wonderful service & people working at Fred's. Not happy with the new credit card service fee.