Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

SL
Steven L.
Seguin, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Good service and even washed my car!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Steven!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Julie P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
The customer service
It's always easy to schedule my service appointment, my car is always ready before the given time.

Hi Julie!

Hi Patrice!

Dana B.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Waiting areas very clean. Friendly professional employees. Good value.
Excellent value and service.

Hi Dana!

Seguin, TX
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Repairs
They got my car in and out as promised. Great job!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Kyle, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change/ Alignment
The appointment was quick and the staff was friendly. I've been coming to this location for almost a year and they always treat me like a valued customer...which is helping me stay a loyal Roger Beasley customer after having a bad experience at a different location.

Maria G.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Attention To Detail
Making the 40 mile trip to buy my 2018 was well worth the trip. Thinking that my mechanic of over 20 years was going to service this car was short lived after having experience their service department! Everyone, and I do mean everyone treats you better than family. They are that nice.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 06/12/2018

FS
Frank S.
Canyon Lake, TX
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels, Tx.
The service department has provided service to several of my vehicles for the past 4 years and I have always been very pleased with how they have taken care of my vehicles.

Dorothy P.
Mc Queeney, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Convenience
The location is great and the service is excellent.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 06/08/2018

Hi Dorothy!

GR
Gustav R.
The Best
The best customer service, attention to detail, and quality.

Hi Gustav!

Kevin B.
Great service and people
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 06/07/2018

Hi Kevin!

Stacie G.
Luling, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Came in for an oil change and it was done quickly.

Hi Stacie!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Service was thorough and efficiently completed.

KK
Kaleb K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Lying Will Get You Nowhere!
These people tried to rip me off! I came in because my engine was misfiring due to my ignition coils being bad. They tried to tell me my motor mounts were bad and quoted me $400 to fix it! I’m a broke college kid and $400 is better used towards bills. They also cleared my check engine light and said it was something that needed to be plugged back in, and then proceeded to charge me $75 for the check up and clearing of the light. When I went to get a second opinion they heard what happened and replaced my coils for free and showed me that my motor mounts were fine! They also gave me tips on what to invest in next to keep my car healthy. I got my refund but I’m completely disgusted in the dishonest service! The fact that they tried to weazle $400 out of me is appalling! Honesty in business is truly lost and integrity is seriously lacking at this place! This will only cause them to loose business thus loosing money!

Hi Kaleb,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

Rebecca H.
San Marcos, TX
06/05/2018 Category: Service
$500 insurance deductible saved!
I was sideswiped and unable to get the insurance information from the driver. A claim was in process and, and a few days after I had filed my claim and was waiting on the estimate, I had a flat tire and had to be towed to the dealership. Although the tire had to be replaced, when I picked up my car, the dent had disappeared! They had been able to "pop" it back in place. My car was washed, and it looked like new!

I also reported this to Facebook.

Hi Rebecca!

RA
Roger A.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai Maintenance
Did usual fast efficient job. We actually used time while waiting to purchase a new Tucson and since we decide to keep Sonata and give to family member, they were nice enough to throw in maintenance as no charge! These are the little things that put them a step above other dealers. Thank you.

Hi Roger!

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/05/2018 Category: Service
My vehicles AC went out. They offered me a courtesy vehicle for the time my vehicle was in the shop and also gave me a military discount. Top notch service!!

Jan W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Organized and efficient service dept
Roger Beasley Hyundai's service department is a real pleasure to work with. Their appointment system makes it easy. You get there at your scheduled time and they take care of the rest. When it's finished you get a text and it's all wrapped up in a nice tidy little bow. Margarita was our service advisor and she was really great to work with.
We appreciate RBH and look forward to our next service. Did I mention the awesome snacks they offer if you decide to wait there. Go there and you WILL be satisfied with the way they treat you.

Jan W
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 06/04/2018

Hi Jan!

Luis M.
Cibolo, TX
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly people
Love this place... greatfadt and friendly people ... great cars

Hi Luis!