Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels

Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125
Thomas F. on 02/19/2018
"The people"
The people
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 07:39 PM
Denise M. on 02/19/2018
"Best dealership!"
Before moving to New Braunfels, I never went to the dealership for routine maintenance. But I went there for a oil change and the people there are so great. I have been back for all the needed maintenance to my car. They even are pet friendly. I brought my dogs and all the guys loved on them and gave them treats.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/19/2018 10:57 AM
Darrin T. on 02/16/2018
"Fast Service"
Great service and fast
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/16/2018 01:38 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/19/2018

Good morning, Darrin!

Mary W. on 02/16/2018
"Another wonderful checkup."
Very professional, gives little extras, does not try to sell me something I don't need. I trust their judgement and that they really want my car to be at it's best!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/16/2018 11:53 AM

Hi Mary!

Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"Service"
Curteous staff , very informative when explaining what was done.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:48 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/16/2018

I am glad to hear that! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"Satisfied experience"
Even though the issue returned within 72 hours, the service on the day of the appointment was very satisfying. The "service
engine" light has been on for quite a while and the light has come back on. I will likely take the auto back in the next few weeks to have the dealer scan everything again. The car has been left for a full business day with two local, highly qualified mechanic shops on three separate occasions, so this seems obviously a rare trigger for this cars' sensors.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 05:49 PM

Hi there,

Thank you for sending us your feedback! I am sorry to hear that your engine light is already back on. I have passed this info on to the service manager. Hopefully we can get you back in and fix that for good!

Roger A. on 02/15/2018
"Car Maintenance"
Good repairs in a timely manner. I do wonder why there are two sets of maintenance plans. One the Manufactured "recommended" and the dealers "preventive maintenance" plan. Shouldn't they be the same?
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 02/15/2018 01:50 PM

Hi Roger,

Thank you for sending us your feedback! I will pass that info about the two different plans along to upper management.

Vladimir P. on 02/15/2018
"Great Custommer Service"
What's not to like. Great customer service and friendly people.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 02/15/2018 07:01 AM

I am glad to hear that!

Alan G. on 02/14/2018
"Speedy and thorough maintenance service"
Roger Beasley Hyundai in New Braunfels provided excellent service and assistance while completing my 75K maintenance service!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 02/14/2018 02:43 PM

Hi Alan!

I am glad to hear that! Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

George P. on 02/14/2018
"Friendly "
The staff was very friendly and professional.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/14/2018 11:30 AM

Hi George!

Mario T. on 02/11/2018
"Good customer service."
Unsure why there are more non Hyundai vehicles up front of dealer??? Good choices of lifted trucks and Jeeps but I thought this was Hyundai dealer? Overall, service was great from Service dept!
Like most car dealers, read up on reviews & recalls on cars...not all are perfect!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 03:23 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/12/2018

Hi Mario!

I am glad to hear Andrew was so helpful, I will be sure to pass along your praise to him and his management!

To answer your question about the Jeeps and trucks, we specialize in those pre-owned off-roading/lifted vehicles. We often take trade-in of these kind of vehicles and then add the lift kits and off road tires. They are very popular with our customers in the area, which is why we have them out front!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Irene T. on 02/11/2018
"Fast and efficient"
We always get great service at the dealership.
We have one main concern. The right rear headrest shakes violently and loudly. It has been replacedat the dealership. Perhaps it cannot be fixed, but we are concerned about the safety of our passengers in the event of a crash. The other headrest is fine and does not shake or rattle. Please let me know if rear seat passengers are at risk or are in danger.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 01:53 PM

Hi Irene,

Thank you so much for sending us your feedback and review! I am sorry to hear your headrest is shaking, I can understand the concern you have! I have sent this info to the service manager, he should be contacting you shortly about it.

Please let me know if you don't hear from him and I will see to it that we get this fixed if need be! My email is cbancroft@rogerbeasley.com

Again, thank you for sending this info and leaving us a 5-star review!

Gilbert A. on 02/11/2018
"Service"
Customer service is outstanding.. I did not have an appointment. I was still able to get oil change.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/11/2018 03:54 AM

Hi Gilbert!

I'm glad to hear that! Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review.

Kevin B. on 02/10/2018
"Service "
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 07:39 PM

Hi Kevin!

Kenneth S. on 02/10/2018
"Catherine S."
Thank you for the excellent service as always!!! I am not disappointed at all with my Sonata, will be a returning customer. Sonata driver for life!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/10/2018 04:23 PM

Hi Kenneth!

I am so glad to hear you love your Sonata so much! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!

Verified Customer on 02/09/2018
"I love Roger Beasley Hyundai in New Braunfels"
This is a great dealership. They are user friendly and work hard to do everything you need...be it in service or sales.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 11:51 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/09/2018

Andres A. on 02/07/2018
"Oil change "
I was surprised that the sonata had a recall and the staff attendant came at said that they going to replace the part and was very happy to know that this dealership care for their customers. We bought our 2107 vehicle here and now we also receive services here and my husband and I are very pleased.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/07/2018 03:05 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/07/2018

Hi Andres!

Verified Customer on 02/05/2018
"Having new issues after service"
Usually get good service but having a few extra issues this time.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 12:19 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/06/2018

Hi there,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. However, I do want to thank you for taking the time to inform us. We take customer satisfaction very seriously at Roger Beasley Hyundai and I have passed your review along to upper management.

Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

Ann M. on 02/04/2018
"Great service"
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 09:16 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 02/05/2018

Hi Ann,

Verified Customer on 02/03/2018
"Recent recall "
I have always had good service here. This time was inconvenient because I was told a 10 minute recall check would take four hours.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata