Overall Rating 2.2222233/5Overall Rating 2.2222233/5rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233rating 2.2222233

AR
Annette R.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Dropped my car off the night before for a humming sound. Margarita called me first thing in the morning to let me know it was already being looked at and that she would have an update for me at 3pm. She called around 2 with a diagnosis and vehicle was fixed the next day. Great customer service and I am very appreciative of good communication. There is a reason I come here instead of World Car Hyundai (which is closer to me)!

ES
Edward S.
Spring Branch, TX
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Work done on time
Estimated time to fix recalls correct. Very friendly.

Randall M.
Garden Ridge, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2018 Category: Service
2018 Santa Fe Routine Service
I like the fact that when you make an appointment you are taken care of in a very professional manner. The waiting area is very nice and the coffee and snacks are great. Thank you Roger Beasley. Randy
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/19/2018

Hi Randall!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Abraham S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/17/2018 Category: Service
They listen to their customers
I took my Genesis in because there was a noise under the car coming up through the center console and because the sunroof was not closing properly. The Hyundai team listened to my gripes and even went on a ride with me to listen to the noise. Because the labor would take about two weeks, they gave me a loaner to drive to and from work in the meantime. The car is now fixed and I'm very happy with it! They did a great job assessing my situation and handled it perfectly.

Hi Abraham!

GW
Gary W.
2014 Hyundai Equus
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Equus
One of the finest autos we have ever owned, and we have owned BMWs, Mercedes, and Lexus to name some other brands. Best value out there, hands down!

Best warranty and service after the sale!

Hi Gary!

MA
Mary A.
Seguin, TX
10/16/2018 Category: Service
fixed my flat
good job
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/17/2018

Hi Mary!

Kathryn S.
Schertz, TX
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for serving my car, as always you did a great job!
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/15/2018

Hi Kathryn!

RF
Randolph F.
Bulverde, TX
10/14/2018 Category: Service
oil and filter change
Your service department is fine. People are friendly. Was quite surprised with the bill. Going to almost $50.00 for oil and filter change is rather high compared with other outside sources. If tire rotation were included, then I think the price would be reasonable.

Hi Randolph!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. I will pass along your note about the pricing to the manager.

Kimberly B.

Hi Kimberly!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
The girls are awesome
Margarita and Stephanie have helped me a lot and explain everything to me. It’s so nice to be able to go in and they can help always smiling and in good moods.

TF
Thomas F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Car service.
Job done on schedule.

Hi Thomas!

Best Customer Service I've ever witnessed
Roger Beasley dealership provided outstanding service. We took our 2012 Elantra in for a recall repair on the steering colomn but got more than the usual "we'll fix it and call you" response. This dealer provided a video consult and recommendations. This was beyond my expectations. Thank you for providing an outstanding service.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/11/2018

Schertz, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Above the maintenance team spectrum
We dropped off our Tucson for 56k maintenance. We requested the manufacturer recommendations. Within an hour I received a video of my mechanic with my vehicle. He showed me my brakes, my engine, and the undercarriage. He even gave future recommendations. I received a text and a call that my vehicle was ready. As I walked up, my car was spotless!! They even gave me a car wash!! It was amazing to see the video and see what mechanics usually only see.

San Antonio, TX
Head start

Friendly service
I really like the appointment set up where I can get my car in a reasonable time and always offered a free car wash.

SG
Stacie G.
San Antonio, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Slow oil change
Took too long for an oil change. My vehicle was not taken back for work at my appointment time. It sat in the parking lot for 50 mins. I was happy with the service once it got in, but not happy with the wait time.

Hi Stacie,

First and foremost, I want to apologize for the long wait you had, I can imagine it was very frustrating. Unfortunately, sometimes unexpected issue arise with other customer's vehicles and cause delays in the service department. Regardless, we should have done a better job communicating that with you, so I do apologize.

I have passed your feedback on to the service manager and we will work on improving for next time.

Respectfully,

Deborah B.
Kerrville, TX
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
So happy to see Mr Kiser back at the dealership.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/10/2018

Hi Deborah!

Jeffrey S.
Universal City, TX
10/08/2018 Category: Service
I brought my Elantra in for a couple of recalls and the service advisor informed me that Hyundai would give me a gift card because my model of car didn't get the mpg that was advertised
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/09/2018

Hi Jeffrey!

Ronald H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service
I have had my Tucson Serviced numerous times and service is always prompt, timely and courteous.
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager from Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Ronald!

MT
Mack T.
Converse, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Video and car wash
I love the fact that I received a text video of my car being worked on and what they were checking. That really blew me away. I also received a courtesy car wash which also blew me away. Not even BMW provide a video of the work being done on the car which we also have a BMW.

Hi Mack!

Thank you for sending us your feedback! I am glad to hear you appreciate the video too! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!