Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels

Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125
Justin C. on 04/19/2018
"Wish I could take you guys with me!"
I'm moving to Virginia in the next few months, but I wish I could take you guys with me. Great service, friendly staff!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 07:48 PM
Verified Customer on 04/19/2018
"Recall Service"
Friendly staff, service scheduling & execution could be better
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 07:11 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for sending us your feedback! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Verified Customer on 04/18/2018
"Poor service due to front desk staff"
I’ve never had an issue at this dealership until this last visit. The front desk rep clearly had the case of the mondays, and made everyone well aware of it. His behavior was very unprofessional; sighing and moaning every time he had to get up to do something. He complained about how he was behind but then was chatting with coworkers about non work related things. I am never bothered by waiting especially when it’s a busy morning, but am bothered by rude staff, and someone telling me they need to finish up at least one customer before helping me out. I’m 9 months pregnant and making me stand longer at a register just to tell you I’m dropping my car off for my appointment is unnecessary.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 11:34 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/18/2018

Hi there,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. I do want to thank you for bringing this to my attention though, we take customer experience very seriously. Our employees should always behave in a professional manner and certainly not act rude. I have brought this to the attention of upper management and it is being handled accordingly. Again, I am very sorry for your experience and hope everything goes well with the baby!

Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"Oil Change"
Very Good Service..
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 02:29 PM

Verified Customer on 04/16/2018
"Fixed broken trunk"
Took car in and they had no record of me coming in even though my wife spoke to someone 2 times the previous day. I had to explain the situation over and they had the wrong car entered in the system. Better communication is needed.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 04:41 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/17/2018

Mack T. on 04/14/2018
"Car wash"
After getting a service on my 2015 Genesis, they wash and vaccum the car as a Courtesy
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/14/2018 10:52 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/16/2018

Hi Mack!

Belinda J. on 04/13/2018
"Fast Friendly service"
Great place to go and nice waiting area withTV and snacks.
I made an appt and was taken care of when I arrived.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/13/2018 09:22 PM

Hi Belinda!

Whitney W. on 04/13/2018
"Friendly staff"
Everyone was friendly and professional. I did not have s long wait
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Review Created: 04/13/2018 12:28 AM

Hi Donald!

Richard F. on 04/12/2018
"Service review"
Service was good. I think it took longer than I expected. Service writer did tell me that they had a technician off that day and were short of help completing the work.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 11:31 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/12/2018

Hi Richard!

Verified Customer on 04/11/2018
"Great"
Great customer service in sales and service department.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 10:59 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/11/2018

Shirley L. on 04/11/2018
"Friendly and fast service!!!"
If you want the BEST SERVICE and Quality work done to your vehicle, I strongly suggest Hyundai of New Braunfels!!! Awesome Staff
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 06:45 AM

Hi Shirley!

Gloria H. on 04/10/2018
"Before Friday food service "
I've been here before and the service is very good, and I would come back
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 08:13 PM

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for sending us your feedback. I want to apologize for the miscommunication with the car wash. We no longer offer complimentary car washes due to the volume of service customers, we just aren't able to keep up with it and still get service done in a timely matter. I will let management know about your feeback and see that they address this.

James W. on 04/10/2018
"MY RECENT VISIT"
everyone is very nice and the work is done in a good amount of time.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/10/2018 06:38 PM

Hi James!

Elizabeth M. on 04/10/2018
"Very friendly and helpful people who work at the dealership"
I think the people always give good service. I would just like for my lightbulb to remain unburned out for longer than a few months.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 04/10/2018 01:00 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/10/2018

Hi Elizabeth!

Verified Customer on 04/09/2018
"Alright "
They did a alright job
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018 11:09 AM

Hi there,

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for your experience at Roger Beasley Hyundai. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, so I do appreciate you letting me know. I have passed this information along to upper management so they can handle it accordingly.

Please let us help make this right and offer you a car wash free of charge. Again, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, but I do apologize for the experience you have had at Roger Beasley Hyundai.

Randall R. on 04/07/2018
"wonderful employees"
The staff is friendly helpful and very professional.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/07/2018 01:41 PM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/09/2018

Hi Randall!

Felisha C. on 04/04/2018
"Review"
Friendly and quick service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 11:43 AM
Chelsea B., Reputation Manager at Roger Beasley Hyundai New Braunfels responded on 04/04/2018

Hi Felisha!

Jeanine L. on 04/03/2018
"Oil change"
It is always clean and the people are friendly.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 05:32 PM

Hi Jeanine!

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us a review! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you! From all of us at Roger Beasley Hyundai, we thank you for choosing to make us a part of your family!

Julie P. on 04/03/2018
"Fast friendly service "
We are always treated first class. Everytime.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 04:29 PM

Thank you for sending us your feedback, Julie!  If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact the dealership directly or you may message us on social media at: www.facebook.com/BeasleyHyundaiNB/ and we will be sure to connect with you!