Roger's Automotive Service

Latest Review over 2 years ago

CR
Christina R.
04/30/2018
Honest, friendly,caring people.did good work at a great price
I felt like I could trust them.I didn't know what to do.I have an older car and didn't know if I should fix it.they gave their honest opinion and I am happy with the outcome.I would go back to them when I need anything else done!

CR
Christina R.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Christina and the staff were friendly and honest. They did good work on her vehicle. Their prices were decent and fair.

Steve S.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business did a good job.

EB
Evan B.
Random Lake, WI
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Evan said the employees were on time and fast with getting his vehicle back to him. They were all pretty polite and gave him good input on what he should do next with his vehicle.

David H.
03/28/2018
Recently had oil changed along with tire rotation. I did tell Jeff (Service Mgr) that I had a left front tire that possibly had a slow leak that I was constantly filling. A few hours later I received a call from Jeff and he told me that they had to reseal that tire. He advised me that the remaining tires had similar issues and recommended that they would like to do the same thing on the remaining tires. I agreed and a short time later my truck was done. This is why I take my vehicle to Roiger's Automotive. I trust them and when they say something needs to be taken care of I believe that their reason is not for making more money but assuring my safety. I would not take my vehicle anywhere else.

PO
Paul O.
Wisconsin
Dodge Stratus Sdn
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business does excellent and wonderful work, and it's just a good environment.

MF
Mark F.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carl. He said this was the second time he took the radiator to them, but they fixed it this time.

Carol S.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the staff misdiagnosed the problem first as a bad battery, although the battery was new. Then as being in need of an oil change, which was done just a few weeks before. The staff weren't very knowledgeable.

Steve S.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he recommends this business for service.

Bob S.
GMC Yukon XL
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he trusts this repair facility with all of his vehicles. He has 4 different vehicles that are serviced at this business.

ZK
Zach K.
Wisconsin
Ram 1500
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Zach said the business's service was good.

MA
Mike A.
03/06/2018
brake repair
Great service. Good customer service. We will be back.

Melvin H.
Fort Atkinson, WI
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Melvin said the service was good.

Terresa M.
Kia Optima
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Terresa said the service she received from the business was fine. They did a nice job.

LT
Luke T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the business is quick and had good communication.