Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5rating 3.6315816rating 3.6315816
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

TP
Torrence P.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2018 Category: Service
More helpful
N/a
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.  We do apologize for delays in write up.

Barrett H.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Do not like policy that I had to prepay for the part needed to repare my car
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last visit.

EF
Eric F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service. RUN!!!!!
Kevin Senft was my service consultant and provided one of the worse experinces I have every had in my life. He was very unprofessional, rude, always seemed to try an over talk me when I had a concern about my vehicle. He took 4 days to get back to me about my extended warranty his claim was that he didn’t get to it the first two days and was off the 3rd day. Extremely unhappy with him and the service manager. I will NEVER return to Rogers for anything. Just sad!!!!!!
Kevin S., Service Consultant from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

I would like to rebuttle your negative feedback sir. Keep in mind you came to our service department last saturday with no appointment. You demanded a loaner vehicle because yours was in for service with a "non safety or driveability concern" after we diagnosed your vehicle and advised you on repair costs, you then advised myself of an extended svc policy. In which you brang to my attention "After" you paid your diagnostic fee. After that i made you aware that your extended warranty company is not open on the weekends and i would have to call it in on monday... Keep in mind I also advised you that you would need to leave the vehicle with me in case of the warranty company sending an adjuster out due to the cost of the repairs... Now again u demanded a loaner vehicle in which is not a guarentee to any customer, depending on circumstances. In your case your vehicle was still in operational condition. I am at fault for not addressing the ext warranty on monday when you came in and tuesday. For the record when we spoke thursday i advised you i was off wednesday. Never the less i went above and beyond to help you out and never once treated you unprofessionally i stated the facts and thats all.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
3 hour oil changes
I would avoid the place if possible mainly because of the service department. Love my Hyundai, but every time I have to bring my car in for anything it’s a truly a nightmare. I’m usually the type not to write a comment, but the service department is that horrible.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for completing a review.  We have listen to our customers and have started taking appointments for oil changes and minor service.  This should reduce wait times.  We apologize for the delays.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Greeting customer upon arrival in service center
Hello,
The service is superb. However, someone should immediately greet customers when they pull into the service center. Even if it’s only to say, we will be with you in a moment. It took five minutes (not a long time but awkward) for someone to approach me after I walked up to one of the service desks. From that point, the service was superb. It was only my second time getting serviced. The first time, I was greeted immediately. So it was a bit odd to have to sit in my car for about a minute, then get out and stand with no one saying anything to me. Again, everything thereafter was great and if given the option, I would’ve rated 4.95 versus only a 4. Also, ditto applies for sitting and waiting for a shuttle/lift. A man next to me has sat for several minutes waiting for someone to speak with him, it was only when I greeted him and I began to leave did he mention to the staff member that was giving me a ride that he’d been sitting for several minutes. The staff member immediately resolved the issue. Again, first and second timers need more assistance than the regulars. Sorry for the long response!
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete a review.  We thank you for the comments and will learn from them

MJ
Michelle J.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Michelle J
The service was terrible, it took almost 5 hours for an oil change. Will not be returning and the manager was very rude.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for completing a review.

HK
Horace K.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service, takes a little long and little bit pricey, but that's expected from dealerships

The customer service Is excellent and that's why I keep coming back
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Horace thank you for taking time to complete a review.

John B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
On time and explained everything
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

John thank you for taking time to complete a review of our last service.

KL
Keonte L.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
It was ok
The guy Joe who checked me in was great and very knowledgeable about things. However my fluids were not topped off as expected.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for the review.

09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Always come to rogers for oil change. Friendly people
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

2016 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Too long for an oil change but friendly service
Need extra help in the service department
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for completing a review.  We do apologize for the delays.  Holiday weekends do get busy.  We are now taking appointments for oil services and minor service.

LL
Linda L.
Evergreen Park, IL
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Grandma Lynn
It's fine
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for sharing your last visit with us.

Angelia S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Customer
Awesome professionalism from Ariel.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Angelia thank you for sharing your last service with us.

EB
Erika B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Erika thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

Danielle H.
Oak Forest, IL
Regular maintenance
The service department staff was very friendly and accomadating. Always a pleasure bringing my car in to get serviced.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Danielle thank you for sharing you service experience with us.

09/02/2018 Category: Service
They’ve serviced my cars for years
Service never takes as long as expected.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the review.

TR
Tamika R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Nice
I got my car serviced and is grateful.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Tamika thank you for completing a review of your last service visit.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Pleasant & capable staff
Work was completed on time.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

VW
Valarie W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Customer Service
Service guys are so nice. I appreciate there customer service no matter what time I come to get my car serviced.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Valarie thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last visit.

BD
Beverly D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Satisfactory service!
The technicians were courteous, knowledgeable and the service was good, however, three hours for an oil change seemed like a long time to wait but that's ok.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Beverly thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.