Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Overall Rating 3.65/5Overall Rating 3.65/5Overall Rating 3.65/5rating 3.65rating 3.65
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

TJ
Tanja J.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Tanja thank you for taking time to complete a review.

AP
Arturo P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
I always return to Rogers for quality they provide.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Arturo thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last visit.

Jerome W.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Rogers Hyundai
I've been with Rogers for a number of years, in fact, this is the fifth vehicle I've purchased from them. The Service Dept. is phenominal...like family. They are thorough, efficient, trustworthy, and above all, professional as well as dependable.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Jerome thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last visit with us.

Dolores S.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Very professional friendly and clean
They make you feel like you're part of the family they very professional facility very clean and friendly love the family of Rogers
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Dolores thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

James A.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick service,,,Hassle free !!
Had a headlight problem on my way out of town. Stopped by Rogers Auto Group and was taken care of Quick. They had my car fixed and out in minutes !
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

James thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

Jacqueline H.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Not so hot
Confusion all around
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for completing a review.

VM
Valencia M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Overall Experience 👌👌
The customer service was great. My car was taken care of promptly and the wait time was short. They kept me in the loop every step of the way. Overall great experience. I'll definitely be back!!!!
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Valencia thank you for sharing your last serivce experience with us.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service
The service team is great. M's Rivera got me checked in and out quickly.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

01/05/2019 Category: Service
Rogers Hyundai Service
The Service Department of Rogers provides excellent service and my vehicle is always ready when promised.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous
My car was serviced on time and the staff member was very knowledgeable and courteous.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service visit.

XH
Xiomara H.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Perfect Pairing
Our Chevy Equinox suits us well.

12/30/2018 Category: Service
Rogers auto -- hyundai
Prompt, efficient, courtesy, thoughtful service
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your review.

Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the review of your last service.

Constance S.
12/28/2018
Professional Service and the way they take care of the Customers
I purchased a new 2019 SUV, the Salesman was outstanding, everybody that I came in contact with were very professional and they take time and explain your questions. I would personally like to thank my sales Consultant Antoine Wair, he is Outstanding and so patient, he takes time to take care of all the Customers Concerns
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete a review.

Susan C.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Each time I visit Rogers Hyundai I am impressed with the customer service from each person I encounter. Yes they are busy, extremely busy and it may take a minute to get things started on your vehicle, it’s clear they are trying to service many vehicles on a daily! When your checked in they tune in on you and your vehicles needs. They are helpful, courteous and pleasant!
I actually had a issue with my vehicle that required multiple visits for the same problem. Sure that’s frustrating as a customer but you know what, they were frustrated also. Some things take time to fix and they went above and beyond to make it right while making me feel that it needed to be corrected for me. Thank you to each person that I encounterd in my visits, Thank you for being pleasant and helpful. A special shoutout to Kevin, you were always willing to hear my concerns and make sure we came to a place where I was pleased with the end results.
I will always considered Rogers Hyundai asa place that I can recommend without reservation!
Sue
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Susan thank you for taking time to complete a review.

Juan G.
Wheeling, IL
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Juan for completing a review of your last visit.

CF
Carolyn F.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Carolyn thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

Charlette M.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Roger’s Auto

GU
Guadalupe U.
Lansing, IL
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Easy and hassle free
I always go there knowing I got the best people working on my cat
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Guadalupe thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.  Happy Holidays

12/21/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Fast and good job
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete a review or your last service visit.

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Worst Service Provided Ever
They try to charge you for services you did not request. The service technician asked if my “check engine” light was on when I was scheduling an appointment for recall notices and I responded “yes”... I was charged $125 for a diagnostic test (nothing was fixed)—I was never told that I would be charged for responding to a question about an illuminated light in my vehicle which I had checked weeks prior by AutoZone for free. I was a faithful customer here for 7 years because I trusted my service technician and felt like a valued customer but after this service visit I WILL NEVER EVER EVER RECOMMEND OR VISIT THIS FACILITY AGAIN. I was embarrassed and treated like a liar by the service technician and the service manager— I left this facility in tear while EVERY SERVICE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE STOOD AROUND AND WATCHED.

This took place Tuesday December 4, 2018 at 4:30pm.

Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for completing a review.  Our advisors are trained to explain charges prior to the customer signing the repair order.  If there are question about charges customer should not sign a repair order authorizing repair and ask for charges to be explained.