Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 3.7727273/5Overall Rating 3.7727273/5Overall Rating 3.7727273/5rating 3.7727273rating 3.7727273
Overall Rating 2.36364/5Overall Rating 2.36364/5rating 2.36364rating 2.36364rating 2.36364

EP
Elbert P.
PAINLESS!!
Courteous, knowledgeable and mindful of your time.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Elbert thank you for completing a review of your last service.

SD
Sherron D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Courteous personnel, great service.
Very clean waiting area, timely service.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Sherron thank you for taking time to share your last visit with us.

Mount Prospect, IL
This place is awful
This place is awful DO NOT GO. There are cheaper options. The management is rude and not helpful.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for completing a review.  We do work on appointments and checking your vehicle was towed in.  We do try to get to vehicles as fast as possible sometimes it does take a few days. Our pricing is for genuine Hyundai parts meant for your vehicle and carries the Hyundai parts warranty.

Mamie H.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent expectation
Purchased three Hyundai's cars from Rogers and have always recieved excellent service there.. Roger's sales personnel are not the common sales people. They are excellent trained and they have the personality to which you would not think that they are putting pressure on you to purchase a vehicle, but you end up purchasing a vehicle. I enjoyed my past experiences and I just recommended my brother to go to Rogers when he discussed that he wanted to purchase a vehicle. I also was promised a $100.00 incentive for bringing him to the dealership and him purchasing a vehicle :). WOW!! Love it!
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Mamie thank you for being a loyal customer and taking time to complete a review of your last service.

ST
Shirley T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Price was fair . There service is excellence and i willl never service my car any where else.they use real Hyndia part8.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Shirley thank you for completing a review of your last service experience with us.

LW
Lorayne W.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
This will be the only place I come to
Their customer service and friendliness was awesome
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Lorayne thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

SE
Sharla E.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Not great
Needed tires rotated wasn't done. To replace a tire to costly. A suggested price for tire 10 dollars off. Needless to say I did not purchase my tire there. I want to get a paint job estimate to costly needless to say I will be going to Gerber. When I bought the car and traded my car in I was promised compensation because someone stole items I forgot in my sonata and I was not compensated , I continued to come back even though I was treated less than professional. I believe i will now take my business else where. After giving Rogers my business since 2013.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for completing a review.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great
100% professional
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking time out to complete a review of your last service with us.

Michele R.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2019 Category: Service
3000 mile service
Great Service Rep Dwayne Parks took care of getting my car serviced reviewed what was needed and didn't wait long.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Michele thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service visit.

OO
Owen O.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Old time customer
Couldn’t have been nicer
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Owen thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

TG
Tracy G.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Nice people. I feel like they care about me and my car.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Tracy thank you for taking time to share your last service visit with us.

SK
Stacy K.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Good customer service this time
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete a review.  We are trying to improve our service everyday.  With input from out customer we will continue to make inprovements.

CT
Carol T.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Rogers has always been courteous
I love the service & Sales at Rogers
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Carol thank you for completing a review of your last service.

Cora H.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very professional
the service of your car is done very quickly.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Cora thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service visit.

GU
Guadalupe U.
Lansing, IL
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Best dealership in the world
Best place to get the job done right with your car
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Guadalupe thank you for completing a review of your last service.

AP
Arturo P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always good
I return to Roger's because I trust this company and people who work there.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Arturo thank you for completing a review of your last service visit with us.

James R.
friendly
Enjoyable environment
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

James thank for completing a review of your last service visit.

Courtesy, Efficiency, and Professionalism
I would never consider going to another Hyundai dealership. The sales staff along with the service staff make the car buying/service encounter a pleasure
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service visit.

Jeffrey H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional service
Quick and professional service.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Jeffrey thank  you for completing a review of your last service visit.

Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Jeffery thank you for taking time out to complete a review of your last service visit.

JN
Julita N.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Thank goodness for Rogers Hyundai!. My vehicle was serviced due to recalls and product improvement updates. Joe explained my service would be covered under the warranty. There were no hidden fees. I was so happy to encounter a service team who was talented and professional. Driving my Sonata feels Great!
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Julita thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.