Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.6111089/5Overall Rating 3.6111089/5Overall Rating 3.6111089/5rating 3.6111089rating 3.6111089

Danielle H.
Oak Forest, IL
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Rogers did a great job with my car. They were kind and helpful and provided me with superb service.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Danielle thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

RL
Royce L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Customer Service on the whole was good, the carwash service is awful.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for completing a review of your last service.

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great job, as always
Super friendly and efficient staff!
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for taking time to review your last service visit with us.

CF
Crystal F.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I brought my car in for an oil change/tire rotation/maintenance and my overall customer service experience was excellent. Derrick did a great job checking me in and explaining what work would be done on my vehicle and answering any questions I had. He also provided an accurate time and price estimate for when my vehicle would be ready. I received an email and a text containing a link to a vehicle report detailing the work that was done/needed (there were no surprises) at the expected time and Derrick also called me to follow up over the phone to see if I had any questions about it. When I went to pick up my car after work, the staff was friendly and helpful and I did not wait long for my vehicle.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Crystal thank you for sharing your last service experience with us.

Cameille S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
AMAZING!
Ed and Kevin were awesome! I am in the industry for 22 years and I can honestly say they went above and beyond!
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Cameille thank you for taking time out of a busy day to complete a review of your last service.

James R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
service dept
frustrated
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for completing a review of your last service.  We do apologize for not caring for your vehicle like we should.  We have reached out to correct this problem.

Janice S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
My friend Son law works their Dan M and I know as a woman you all are honest thank you for making me feel welcome God bless
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Janice thank you for taking time out to complete a review of your last service visit.

Riverdale, IL
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for taking time to share your last service experience with us.

Beverly H.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
They treat their customers with respect
They listen to you, and they are courteous.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Beverly thank you for taking time to share your last service visit with us.

Joan S.
Disappointing visit
Disappointing.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for the review.

Melvin G.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
GOOD AS IT GET AT ROGERS HYUNDAI
WISH OUR VISITS WERE LESS
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for the review.  We could only repair what's going on that day.

Steven B.
Excellent As Always
Rogers sales and service staff are always friendly. I've never had a negative issue here. They treat me like a person and not just a number to make a sale. I tried Rogers once on a whim and now I will be a repeat customer. I've already bought two vehicles here and the service department is excellent and quick with quality service.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Steven thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

Juan G.
Wheeling, IL
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Assisted with transportation to and from work while they took care of their business.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Juan thank you  for completing a review of your last service.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel were very professional.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service experience.

EM
Edward M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Efficient, friendly and cost-effective
Rogers makes it easy and affordable to maintain your car. You’re greeted by a knowledgeable rep. Checked in quickly and service is done on time. They perform work requested without lots of other items ‘pushed’. So l do trust them when they recommend additional work. All this keeps me coming to Rogers even though I live MUCH closer to Grossinger.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Edward thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service visit.

TT
Toni T.
nicely done
Derek explained everything thoroughly & was prompt, attentive & very kind.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Toni thank you for sharing your last service experience.

Josue G.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Location is confusing
It's not that easy to locate the Hyundai service since there are other car brands announced.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

PB
Pamela B.
Oak Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/07/2018 Category: Service
very nice people.. take care of all you car problem...
I hate that I miss out on my Hyundai refer a friend for the $200...
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Pamela thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

EF
Elmer F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Minor theft
I was thinking about how or if I should respond to this survey. Normally I’ve had very good service at your dealership, unfortunately not the case this last time around. If it wasn’t for what occurred my ratings would be higher. You see, this last time I took my car in for service I realized that a small screwdriver set had been taken from my center counsel. Seeing how I’m the only one that drives my vehicle I absolutely know that it was removed when I left it for service. In my center counsel I also keep several loose dollar bills and have noticed that on more than several occasions a bill or several as well as loose change have gone missing from my car after I’ve had it serviced at your dealership. The only reason I never mentioned it was because it was always a small amount and to be honest, I wasn’t all that positive it was bing taken while at your dealership. That is until I started taking inventory of my items before I got my car serviced. Even then, a dollar hear or there didn’t seem like a reason to make such a fuss over. After I started keeping track of what was being taken from my car I also noticed that at times nothing was taken. Other times as I’ve stated, minor amounts of cash or change were taken. It was sporadic. What compelled me to respond in this manner now after all this time of observing this was the fact that the screwdriver set, although very cheap and insignificant, had sentimental value. You see, my 11 year old daughter gave it to me three years ago when she was 8. It was important and I’m mentioning it now because at the time, as young as she was and as inexpensive as the screwdriver set was, my daughter took her own money that she had saved up and made a very generous gesture by giving me that screwdriver set for my birthday. It wasn’t the monetary value of that screwdriver set but the sentimental value that bothers me the most about this theft. I’ll admit, it was a handy screwdriver set but easily replaceable. What isn’t replaceable are the good emotions and good memories that the screwdriver set brought every time I used it. The memory of my daughters happy smile when she gave me that present. The memory of knowing that rather than spend the money on a toy for herself my daughter showed me an act of selflessness in order to do something nice for me on my birthday. If you have children then you understand what I’m talking about. As You can see from my history of being a repeat customer I have been satisfied with your dealership. However, after this last service I’m not so sure I want to continue returning to have my vehicle looked at by your dealership. Even if I don’t return, hopefully you can resolve the issue of having one of your employees steal minor items from customers vehicles.
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for completing a review.  We do take any and all theft accusations very seriously.  We will look into this matter and resolve it.

Jacqueline G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Manager
Great work!
EDWARD W. from Rogers Hyundai

Thank you for completing a review of you last visit.