Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5Overall Rating 3.6315816/5rating 3.6315816rating 3.6315816
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

GU
Guadalupe U.
Lansing, IL
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Easy and hassle free
Went in there for a bacsic oil change they did that they also said I need a tire rotation did that. Fair price no upscale or lying great dealership
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Lupe thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

LN
Leigh N.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Tony and mr. Valentine treat me like royalty. They ate considerate when all the others were too busy to even acknowledge my presence
I was treated very well by Tony the last two visits. Hhe da to it that I was heard and noticed after I did there for what seemed an eternity and the others paid me no attention at all
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks for completing a review.

MV
Maria V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people, detailed reports, quick service
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Maria thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

Customer Service
Great customer service. Informed and knowledgeable personnel.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

LC
Lauren C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Best experience
Ariel is super helpful and the dealership was so accommodating when servicing my vehicle for recall work. Fantastic experience.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Lauren thank you fot sharing your last service visit with us.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast Work Without An Appointment
I needed a recall check and they were able to do it the same day without an appointment. Very convenient.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you  for completing a review of your last service.

Excellent sales person Raphael Ebisi, great job
Raphael was helpful an getting the kind of auto I needed. Thanks
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Mona thank you for taking time to share your last visit with us.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Thanks
Always feel good about these visits.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

Bland H.
PROFESSIONALISM
The atmosphere and sales reps.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Bland thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

Terrance S.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent from the minute I arrived until I left.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Terrance thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

James M.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2018 Category: Service
I have never had any issues with requesting service for my vehicle. Because if my work schedule the service department works around my schedule. Great Service Department!!!
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

James thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service visit.

WQ
Wanda Q.
Spark plugs/grounding on a 2017
The location is good. There was no loaners cars.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Wanda thank you for the review.  We do apologize for the poor communication during your visit.

Frankfort, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
The car that wasn’t fixed right
Went there from Frankfort for nothing car still makes loud noise new car that sounds like it’s old
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the completing a review.  We will be reaching out to try to resolve the noise issue.

Service was Great
The service on my vehicle was prompt. The wait was short and the customer service rep was knowledgeable and cordial. There was one minor glitch when it came to retrieving my car, no one had the keys. They were found laying on an unoccupied desk.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

GJ
Geraldine J.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy and efficiency
The staff was courteous and I received my car at the time promised.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Geraldine thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service.

GL
Gregory L.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Good people
They did a great job took pride in their work
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Gregory thank you for completing a review of your last service experience with us.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Care
I received excellent care during my last visit to Rogers. Mr. Nino and Mr. Cozzi took great care of me and my car. Well done, Gents!
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for sharing your last service visit with us.

10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great

AE
Antoinette E.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Roger's Hyundai staff genuinely cares
I am very grateful that I chose Rogers Auto group. My car was too expensive to repair but the auto technician and the salesperson Allen were both awesome. They took the time to see that my needs and expectations were met, and I was able to drive out with a car that I love. Thank you Roger's Auto Group!! Your staff genuinely cares about their customers!!
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Antoinette thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last visit.

Adam M.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2018 Category: Service
attentive, accomodating
I recently had my timing belt and external belts replaced here. Between receiving the call that my vehicle was finished and actually getting to the shop to pick it up, the team noticed a small problem. So, they kept the car an extra couple days to make sure everything was in order, and they gave me a loaner car free of charge for those days.

I've been here a handful of times for a range of services. They've always been cordial and helpful.
Edward W. from Rogers Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Adam thank you for taking time to complete a review of your last service visit.