Overall Rating 4.6315789/5Overall Rating 4.6315789/5Overall Rating 4.6315789/5Overall Rating 4.6315789/5rating 4.6315789
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

PG
Peter G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They listen to you
Gas door broke it was repaired

Uniontown, OH
Service is great!
Very friendly!
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Sharon S.
the people
They take time to explain what is going to be done and the cost

Sharon

Robert B.
Massillon, OH
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Oil Change
I did not have an appointment for an oil change. Greeted immediately, they checked for recalls and found one. The recall was taken care of, as well as the desired oil change in a prompt manner. Comfortable waiting area was provided. Car was also washed before being returned to me.

Robert

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Close to home.
Yes! These were my thoughts, and responses.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/12/2018

Donna

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. I apologize for your washer fluid not being completely filled. I would love the opportunity to make this up to youWhen available please call me so I can try to do so.

Thomas B.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Oil change was quick and easy. Always get fast friendly service.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/12/2018

Thomas

Tallmadge, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, but some issues
* Friendly people
* Communicated the first two days, and then never called. I had to call to inquire several times; they had my car for a week and a half.
* Happy with the recall work / Unhappy that they charge a ridiculous "diagnosis" fee. I had gotten the correct diagnosis previously, from my mechanic.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/11/2018

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I would love an opportunity to review and makes things right with you. Please reach out to me when you are available so we can do so.

VA
Verne A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
An enjoyable experience
I have always been treated with respect and the staff go out of their way to be sure you are completely satisfied. The staff in the service department never make me feel like they are trying to sell me services that I don’t need. I feel comfortable that I am getting the truth when and if they feel there is something that I need to know about. I never feel pressured.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/11/2018

Verne

James H.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Car service
As always a good sevice and quality service is exactly on time .
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/10/2018

James

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit
Angela Ingrassia is an excellent representative of Marhofer. Also good service all around.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/09/2018

Martha

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and efficient. Great teamwork and customer service.
Rachelle W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/07/2018

2009 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Needed car repairs quickly. Staff was great during whole process.
Rachelle W. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/07/2018

Wadsworth, OH
07/05/2018 Category: Service
The service they keep me informed every day
Was very helpful in trying to get the car fixed
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/05/2018

Melissa

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
quick accurate service
good 30k service, car drove better afterward...…...
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/05/2018

PR
Patricia R.
Massillon, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great employees
Every employee I have had contact with has been very nice and respectful. The waiting area is always clean.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/04/2018

Patricia

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Everyone has been helpful and pleasant to work with.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/04/2018

GM
Gerald M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Ron Marhofer Hyundai
All personnel are top shelf. Great company to deal with.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 07/01/2018

Teresa

Kenneth M.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change/ tire rotation
The trunk of my Tucson was slanted. The man that registered me in for an oil change looked at the trunk, pulled out the rug and the sub floor and re-aligned it. I thought it was a manufacturing error but trunk is perfect now. Also had tires rotated. All work was done professionally and I was treated extremely well.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 06/29/2018