Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5rating 4.6363645
Overall Rating 2.71875/5Overall Rating 2.71875/5rating 2.71875rating 2.71875rating 2.71875

D
D.
Columbus, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Great work!
My purchasing experience at Ron Marhofer was awesome. I came from out of town and they had everything dialed in and ready for me to sign to pick up the new Santa Fe. Rick and the team were super helpful!

DF
Deborah F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fee Service
The price was exactly what was quoted and was done earlier than the expected time.

Deborah

Canal Fulton, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable for honest service

Sheryl B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast an helpful
My engein light came on an they took it right in an fixed it the same day which is wonderful

Sheryl

KK
Karen K.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Always pleased.
The service staff work quickly and efficiently.

Karen

SF
Sharon F.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment.
Prompt and thorough service.

Sharon

Good job as always

Richard

Lysa B.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Good folks to work with.
They did the best that they could with my stereo issue, but it is so intermittent that diagnosis is near impossible.
Tyler S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green

LysaThank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.Thank youTyler SchultzCustomer Relations Manager330-644-8200tylerls@marhofer.com

05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I have been using this service department for my Hyundais for 12 years! Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Lakewood, OH
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Saved me money!
I used the mobile app to select service upon reaching the dealership for my appointment they trimmed back the services needed and saved me half the cost instead of just doing what I thought the car needed. Great service and looking out for the customer you can’t ask for more!

Lori

Rittman, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
?
Very helpful and friendly!

CP
Cynthia P.
Helpful Staff; Fairly Priced
Staff is very customer oriented and service is fairly priced

Cynthia

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Experience
Staff was friendly and helpful. They fixed my car fast and properly.

R G.

Jim S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
Everyone was very helpful and friendly

Jim

DF
Donald F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Good, friendly people
Your service people do a great job.

Donald

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. In the future, please let us know what we can do better to earn that five star rating. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out

CG
Carol G.
Cleveland, OH
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service!
Everyone that I've contact with has been polite,friendly and professional. The work that was going to be done on my car was explained to me before it was done and reviewed with me after the work was finished. I really appreciate that there was no pressure to purchase parts or services that were not necessary at the time.

Carol

RT
Rebecca T.
Barberton, OH
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Service is done in a fair amount of time
Please get car wash fixed if you advertise it with the sale

Rebecca

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. In regards to the car wash I apologize it was not completed for you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.