2028 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6666653/5Overall Rating 4.6666653/5Overall Rating 4.6666653/5Overall Rating 4.6666653/5rating 4.6666653
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

RK
Richard K.
Hudson, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
In addition to oil change they did a brake fluid replacement and tire rotation. Faster and cheaper than expected. Terrific service.

Richard

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

David B.
Massillon, OH
Excellent Sevice
As always, the Marhofer service department was professional and provided a clear explanation of what was to be done. And it was done on time, and in fact a little early. Once again, I was very pleased with my experience there!

David

SP
Susan P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Regular service
All services were completed and when additional work was needed, Tyler was upfront with the explanation and recommendations.

Susan

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. In the future, please let us know what we can do better to earn that five star rating. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Sandra C.
Great service!!!!!
The honesty I get!! For example, I was there for my oil change and tire rotation, expecting to pay the $49.90. The bill was $28.18 and the young lady taking care of my service chart noticed I had bought my last tires there and she reminded me that I received free tire rotation with that purchase, for as long as I own the car!!! I hadn't remembered that!!! I know where I'll be buying my next set of tires!!! She was a blessing for me that day!! her name is Rachelle M. Weatherho? (that's all on my printout) Thank you for reminding me also about this survey via my email....Rachelle had told me about survey, which I had forgotten!!!

Sandra

Raymond S.
Clarksville, TN
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Service rating
Oil change was performed. Recall was addressed. Little more attention to detail may be needed. Other complaints could not be duplicated.
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/20/2019

Raymond

I am very sorry about your recent visit here at the dealership. I will reach out to you within the next couple of days to make things right. I look forward to speaking with you.

Michael S.
Great Service Dept.
Great Service Dept.
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/20/2019

Michael

Jennifer P.
Seville, OH
Fast Service
Oil changes are always quick. Nice to get a free car wash too.
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/19/2019

Paul

Keith S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Very good experience
Good experience, helpful be providing me drop off ride to/from work, service explained well , performed quicklyđź‘Ť

Keith

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
02/18/2019 Category: Service
oil change and recall
Work completed on time. Inspection revealed a few repairs needed.

Barberton, OH
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great fast friendly Service
Service Dept. is great. Love my Tuscon, only draw back is having to have my rear right shock replaced twice since I bought it.

Akron, OH
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great
The young man who drove me home and set up my the service eWas exceptional.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
What more could you ask for?
Friendly staff and maintenance to my vehicle was done in a timely manor. Car dealerships are never a place I want to spend time at, but Ron Marhoffer made it a pleasant experience.

WR
William R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
ggggggg
ffffffff

William

I am very disappointed reading about your recent service visit here. I will reach out to you early next week to make things right.

2017 Hyundai Accent
service
good
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/15/2019

Akron, OH
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Hyundai! You definitely are worth every star out of the 5 I've given you!
Thank you Hyundai! and thank you Tyler Schultz and Josh Kunkle for taking the time out to listen to me, and for helping me out, I grately appreciate it! On a different note, I love my Sonata, but am definitely looking forward to eventually getting into a new lease, and having new Kono!
Thank you!

02/15/2019 Category: Service
The cars and the dealers are nice, easy to work with, and I love my Sonata
Thank you!
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/16/2019

I am very disappointed while reading about your recent service visit. We would really appreciate the opportunity to make things right. If you are available please reach out.

Solon, OH

Barbara

Justin K.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Taken Care Of
Spoke with Tyler, and he understood my frustrations. He took care of the service that was forgotten during a previous appointment. Thanks so much for helping out. I appreciate your understanding.

Good Service but Incomplete
The people were friendly to speak with, and things were explained to me. A service that was a part of the original estimate was actually not done. I do not know why. I didn't notice until I got home. They did use my coupons. It seems like they need reminded, so double check your final bill. Overall, I think it could be better, but they were extremely friendly, and the services provided were explained. Thansk.
MICHAEL T S. from Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 02/09/2019

Justin

I sincerely apologize about your reecent visit here with us at the dealership. I will be reaching out to you on Monday to make thjings right. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Justin

Again, I am very sorry about your recent visit here at the dealership. I have left a voicemail with you to try and make things right. When you are available please call me back so that I can do so.

Justin

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I look forward to seeing your vehicle this weekend.