Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green

Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5Overall Rating 4.5454545/5rating 4.5454545
Overall Rating 2.72727/5Overall Rating 2.72727/5rating 2.72727rating 2.72727rating 2.72727
Georgia V. on 10/17/2017
"Awesome Service "
Online service scheduling and timely service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:51 PM

Georgia

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main goals. We look forward to achieving this at all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Edward S. on 10/17/2017
"Alwaays good servive and friendly people"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:44 PM

Edward

Pamela H. on 10/17/2017
"Service done quickly "
My service was completed quickly and the people in the service department were nice and helpful.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:16 PM

Pamela

David H. on 10/17/2017
"Best Place For Hyundai Maintenance"
Maybe a no-brainer, to return to your dealership for scheduled maintenance, but there is no reason to go elsewhere when they do such a good job at a reasonable price and on-time.
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:00 PM

David

ROBERT L. on 10/17/2017
"Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green "
A friendly and reliable dealership which does all it can to make your service stop and any transactions as efficient, comfortable and reasonable as possible.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:44 AM

Robert

Bonnie C. on 10/16/2017
"Replaced my trunk module. "
Happy they replaced it this time but sorry the Marhofer Automall didn’t do that when I took it there a couple months ago.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 11:39 AM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/16/2017

Bonnie

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main goals. We look forward to achieving this at all future visits. In regards to the automall not previously performing the repair I apologize. I will say that is an unusual case in regards to that store. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"Great Job"
My car was finished in a timely and professional manner. The employees were very friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/14/2017 09:28 AM

Wilfred

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"Friendliness & efficiency "
Ron Marhofer service staff was friendly upon arrival. I was given a time estimate which was accurate.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/14/2017 05:51 AM

Tyrone R. on 10/14/2017
"Great group of professionals"
Excellent place to do business
Review Created: 10/14/2017 02:13 AM

Tyrone

DANIEL C. on 10/13/2017
"Outstanding "
Dropped my Santa Fe off at 7:30am, Oil change and Tire Rotation completed at 8:15am. Appreciate the shuttle to and from work!
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:20 PM

Daniel

Verified Customer on 10/13/2017
"Service Appointment for Recall: Ask for Rental"
It may take your scheduled appointment out a few weeks, but if you are having a recall done, be sure to ask if it is eligible for a rental during the time its being done. The dealership made it right and gave me a free oil change for how long it took.
Review Created: 10/13/2017 04:49 AM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very glad to see we were able to provide a great experience during your recent visit here at the dealership. Here at Marhofer providing such an experience is always one of our main priorities. In the future, please let us know what we can do better to earn that five star rating. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

JERRY P. on 10/12/2017
"service"
service was fast, general inspection good for other possible problems that owners may not be aware of plus its the owners choice for work being done.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/12/2017 09:23 PM

Jerry

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 10/16/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"OUTSTANDING service. Everyone was very Professional in their task."
My first review was a 3 star, which was premature in giving this rating .
This review is a OUTSTANDING 5 star.
The first time I gave a wrong explanation of what was going wrong with my Elantra, so I ask if you would take my not so good review away.
Showing up the second time to have my car looked at, a CarTech(Adam, I believe) rode with me to see what was going on with my engine. Adam recognized the issue with in a mile.
I thank Chuck, Adam and Tyler for their professionalism and their courtesy.
GREAT JOB HYUNDAI, I have complete confidence in your organization.
Tim Pike
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/12/2017 07:02 PM

"People are nice"
I'm taking my car back to get it fixed correctly hoping they can find the issue
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/12/2017 07:02 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/13/2017

I have reached out via phone in an attempt to discuss your recent visit. When you are avaliable please call me back.

Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/16/2017

Tim

I appreciate our conversations and you bringing the car back to us so we can diagnose your concern. Based on what we have discussed, after this email will be the rescore request that you mentioned. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Micheal P. on 10/12/2017
"friendly no pressure service"
the entire staff is friendly & eager to complete your needs without pressure.The store is clean & comfotable
Review Created: 10/12/2017 12:40 PM

Michael

George C. on 10/12/2017
"Service With A Smile"
Great, fast and efficient service.
Review Created: 10/12/2017 12:26 PM

George

Tricia S. on 10/12/2017
"Oil Change Service"
Chuck did a thorough job explaining what needed to be done. Service was more expensive than expected. Coupons would be GREAT and helpful! Overall nice Service Department and professional employees.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:35 AM

Tricia

Shelley S. on 10/12/2017
"owner"
Good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:01 AM

Shelley

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 10/09/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Responded so fast!"
I'm greatly impressed with the customer service I received after leaving my response. Not only did Emil have a courtesy car out within 25 mins if his call to me. but they also cleaned the oil up in my garage, returned my car with had, and fixed the problem. I'm happy to return because I trust that if there's a issue the manager is on it. I didn't have to worry about leaving work early -which is what I planned to do, bring the car in on Tuesday. But no! They came to my home, and took care if it.
Review Created: 10/09/2017 01:03 PM

"Proffesional staff, clean waiting room"
I appreciate the servoce however I noticed this leak and I'm concerned
Review Created: 10/09/2017 01:03 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/09/2017

I appreciate the time you have given us to resolve the leak from your vehicle. Emil has kept me in the loop the whole and I am very pleased that we were able to address and resolve the issue. Following this email will be a request for a restore on Emil’s performance through your service experiences. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Janelle H. on 10/09/2017
"Great service again! "
The service staff at Hyundai is always so friendly and helpful. I appreciate a quick appointment when I have two little ones with me.
Review Created: 10/09/2017 10:37 AM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 10/09/2017

Janelle

Sheryl T. on 10/08/2017
"Service"
Everything was as expected.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra