Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green

Overall Rating 4.56522/5Overall Rating 4.56522/5Overall Rating 4.56522/5Overall Rating 4.56522/5rating 4.56522
Overall Rating 2.73913/5Overall Rating 2.73913/5rating 2.73913rating 2.73913rating 2.73913
Lisa G. on 11/21/2017
"Great Service"
Great service department. Quick service and friendly helpful employees.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 01:13 PM

Lisa

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Ralph Y. on 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 08:25 PM

Ralph

Richard P. on 11/20/2017
"pleasant and efficient"
Friendly, pleasant and efficient staff
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 05:59 PM

Richard

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am very  happy to see we were able to provide a great expereince during your last visit. That is definitely something we strive for no matter the reason for a visit to the dealership. We look forward to continuing this during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Lauren A. on 11/20/2017
"Service dept. is professional and attentive"
At the Green location; Angela and Chuck are nice people & wonderful at what they do.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 12:02 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/20/2017

Lauren

Thank you for taking the time to provide the excellent feeback. I am very glad to see that we were able to efficiently perform the work on your vehicle. As always we do appreciate the business and look forward to continue to provide this kind of experience at all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

RANDY P. on 11/19/2017
"Outstanding service as always"
Have been dealing with Marhofer of Green for almost 9 years. Continue to use them as long as they keep up the stellar service and deals. I live an hour away and just don't trust anyone with my vehicles!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/19/2017 10:20 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/20/2017

Randy

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am glad that we here at Marhofer have built a trusting relationship with you to become your one stop shop for all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to continuing this relationship during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"always friendly and someone is ready to help at all times"
got me in and out in less time I asked to be great job
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 07:22 PM

Timothy W. on 11/17/2017
"Concern for my time."
Nice change from old dealer that seemed to take advantage of me as a customer. Will always come back to the Marhofer option now.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:22 AM

Timothy

Thank you for taking the time to provide such excellent feedback. I apologize that your recent dealership did not treat you fairly but I am glad it brought you to us. We want to provide an experience that makes you become a lifetime customer. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Verified Customer on 11/16/2017
"Great service"
Great service but not necessarily good price. Compare their oil change with other Hyundai dealership and you will understand. It seems few dollars cheaper but you have to do it again after 3,000 miles versus 5,000 miles elsewhere.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/16/2017 07:26 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. i am glad to see we were able to provide a great service experience recently here at the dealership. In regards to the mileage difference in what we recommend we always refer to the owners manual on the vehicle. The reason we say 3000-4000 miles for oil changes is because in the manual Hyundai states every 3750 miles for oil chnages in an extreme weather climate. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Cheryl R. on 11/16/2017
"Great Service"
Love Chuck Tepas in the service department
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/16/2017 04:06 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/16/2017

Cheryl

Thank you for taking the time to provide such awesome feedback. I am glad to see that Chuck has earned your trust when it comes to all of your service needs. As always we appreciate the business and look forward to continuing the great experiences in all future visits to come. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

VINCENT M. on 11/16/2017
"Great service!"
This appointment. began as a flat tire issue. My call at 9:15 resulted in an appointment for 10:30 that morning. The Service Writer wrote up the information and then suggested that it was nearly time for an oil change, should I be interested and also time for a tire rotation. Both situations could be done while I was there. We agreed and all was handled in a timely manner. Unfortunately the tire could not be repaired so they were able to install a new one. The entire situation was handled in a satisfactory manner. The young man who took care of all this did a commendable job. I was very pleased with the experience.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/16/2017 03:27 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/16/2017

Vincent

Erin S. on 11/14/2017
"Great customer service!"
This is my second Hyundai purchased at Ron Marhofer in Green. I go back because the service department is excellent. Everyone is very friendly, the waiting area is comfortable, and the work is done quickly. Highly recommend!
Service Date: 11/10/2017

Well done and timely.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/13/2017 12:19 PM

Thomas H. on 11/13/2017
"Service of my vehicle is always reliable. I know when I leave the dealership my vehicle is in the best condition it can be in. "
Was treated like family. Tom H.
Review Created: 11/13/2017 11:44 AM

Tom

Thank you for taking the time to provide such excellent feedback. I am very happy to see that we have earned your trust when it comes to all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to providing 5 star experiences during all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Carrie L. on 11/12/2017
"The Service makes this place fantastic! "
The Service makes this place fantastic!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/12/2017 04:43 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/12/2017

Carrie

Thank you for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback. I’m very happy to see that we have built a relationship of trust and respect. I’m also happy to see that we are are your go to service department for all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to continuing this relationship and our future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

SUSAN G. on 11/11/2017
"Service Dept Ron Marhofer of Green"
Service Dept is always very attentive to all maintenance, recall issues and overall care of my vehicles. Marhofer staff is very pleasant friendly and helpful. Would I recommend this dealership to a friend? Absolutely 😊
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/11/2017 01:06 PM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/11/2017

Susan

Thank you so much for taking time to provide such awesome feedback. Looking through your comments what we have been able to do for you and your vehicle needs is the epitome of what we look to offer to all customers. We strive to provide an experience that we build a relationship that brings you (and anyone you talk to) into the dealership for all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to continuing this with all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

MARLENE S. on 11/11/2017
"customer friendly, great reliable service"
excellent
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 07:09 AM
Tyler S. at Ron Marhofer Hyundai of Green responded on 11/11/2017

Marlene

Thank you for taking the time to provide such valuable feedback. I am very happy to see that we have built a relationship to become a reliable service department for you and all of your vehicle needs.  I’m also very glad to see that we were able to provide you an excellent experience during your recent visit.  We look forward to continuing this at all future visits. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Richard F. on 11/10/2017
"Convenient location and friendly service. "
I have always been happy with the service I get. This is our fourth Hyundai so we've been with Marhofer for about 10 years.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 07:36 AM

Richard

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide such excellent feedback. I am very happy to see that over the years we have built a lifetime relationship whether it be for sales or service. We look forward to all future visits here at the dealership. If you have any questions or conerns please feel free to reach out.

Jeffrey O. on 11/10/2017
"Excellent Service"
Satisfying the customer seems to be the #1 priority. Emil Chadima (customer relations manager) kept me very well informed at all stages of the service. Very satisfied with the service from start to finish.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/10/2017 05:45 AM

Jeffrey

Kathleen B. on 11/10/2017
"Very good service "
Service performed in a timely manner without pressure for extra services.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe