Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 1.899996/5rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996

KRISSY B.
Hillsboro, OR
12/16/2018 Category: Sales
Quick No Pressure
I got in and out of the dealership in 2 and half hours! Got a new car under the MSRP and coffee service, vinala latte with a shot of dark expresso.
Got a 2018 RAV4 AWD, It’s a sweet ride.
I’m sure there are a lot of good reps, but I used Daniel.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Krissy! I am delighted to hear that you are enjoying your 2018 RAV4 and that you had a great purchase experience with Daniel. We wish you a wonderful new year full of awesome adventures in your new Toyota! Happy Holidays!!

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Happy Valley, OR
2018 Toyota Camry
12/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Found the car online and was able to get a fair price quote before coming in. The sales process was with Megan was great. Wish the entire process could have been quicker, but they were very busy. I’m pleased with the buying process and vehicle and Megan is fantastic!

Congratulations on your 2018 Camry, Elizabeth!! I'm thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Megan and that you are loving your Toyota. We wish you miles and miles of awesome adventures in your Toyota in the new year!! Happy Holidays, Elizabeth!!

JILL B.
2019 Toyota 4Runner
12/15/2018 Category: Sales
Expedient and efficient purchase
I purchased my 2019 4Runner TRD Pro in December. The vehicle arrived at Ron Tonkin Toyota on a Saturday. I drove it home 2 days later - on Monday.

Megan is a helpful sales associate. Knowledgeable, patient and committed to quality service. Once we locked in a financing option, the transaction was both smooth and pleasant.

Thanks Ron Tonkin Toyota.

Congratulations on your 2019 4Runner, Jill! I am delighted to hear that Megan took good care of you and provided you with a great experience. We appreciate your business and wish you miles and miles of fun adventures in your new Toyota!!

12/14/2018 Category: Sales
good
erik hicks is nice

Congratulations on your 2018 RAV4! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with your salesperson, Erik Hicks. We appreciate your business and wish you years of happy adventures in your new Toyota!!

GH
GRETA H.
2019 Toyota Camry
Excellent Service and Staff
This is the second vehicle we've purchased from Ron Tonkin. Sales staff made every effort to get what we wanted in a car. Hoping to have these two vehicles for a while, but someday we'll be back.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 12/14/2018

Congratulations on your 2019 Camry, Greta!  I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed 5-star customer service at Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate your loyalty to Tonkin Family of Dealerships and wish you many amazing adventures in your new Toyota! Have a great weekend, Greta!

JAMES H.
Camas, WA
No BS
I have got my 3rd car from this dealership. They are always straightforward and I get a decent price.

Congratulations on your 2018 RAV4, James!! We truly appreciate your business and your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota. Here's wishing you years of incredible driving adventures in your new Toyota!!

VB
VICTORIA B.
Kennewick, WA
2015 Lexus RX 350
Used car purchaser review
Found the vehicle we liked online and started talking to the internet sales women Miranda. She was very helpful even going so far as to send me videos of the outside and interior of the car. I live over 2 hundred miles from the dealership so the videos really helped me get a feel of what I would see if I made the drive. We decided to go ahead and make the drive and ultimately made the decision to purchase the vehicle. Miranda was also the sales women to help us once we made it to the dealership and she was just as helpful in person as over the internet. The wait to actually purchase the vehicle is were it went a bit awry. After saying yes to the deal it took over an hour to get to financing and signing paperwork. We waited and waited and walked around and waited some more. The dealership only had two finance people who were doing finance for two dealerships on what was obvious busy day. Once they finally had an open to finance guy it only took about 10 min. to get everything signed and out the door.
Other then the long wait we were very happy with the out come and the New to us vehicle we purchased.

Congratulations on the purchase of your Lexus, Victoria! I'm thrilled to hear that Miranda provided you with excellent customer service in-person and before you even visited our dealership. I do apologize for the wait to get in to Finance, however. We appreciate your business, Victoria, and wish you years of awesome driving adventures in your RX 350!! Have a great weekend!!

Mansour was great
Quick service. No BS, as experienced with every other Toyota delealrahip, and we went to them all. Should have started here.

Congratulations on your 2018 Rav4! I'm delighted to hear that Mansour provided you with 5-star customer service. I'm sorry you had some not-so-great experiences elsewhere, but I'm happy you eventually decided to business with Ron Ron Tonkin Toyota. Here's to many miles of awesome driving adventures in your new Toyota!!

RT
RACHEL T.
2019 Toyota Sienna
Car buying made easy!
Justin made us feel comfortable and well taken care of from the moment we arrived at Ron Tonkin Toyota. He knew or found out the answers to all our questions and went above and beyond getting us familiar with our new car. We found him prompt with digital correspondences prior to meeting as well as tuned into our needs. He found us the perfect car for our family. Thank you Justin! Eric in finance was also friendly and helpful. It is clear the folks at Ron Tonkin know how to do their jobs and we appreciate it.

Congratulations on your new Sienna, Rachel! I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Justin Lemons, Eric Garvin and the rest of our sales team. I will be sure to pass your praise along to these gentlemen. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy driving adventures in your new Toyota!!

KN
KIM HOANG N.
Customer service
Instructions are very clear and easy to understand. Quick service

Congratulations on your 2018 RAV4, Kim!! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you enjoyed a 5-star experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. Here's wishing you many, many happy driving adventures in your new Toyota!!

RASHMI S.
Helpful employees!
Experienced employees with expertise in answering questions.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for allowing Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Rav4, Rashmi! We appreciate your business and hope that we can provide 5-star service at your next visit. Have a great day!

West Linn, OR
2019 Toyota 4Runner
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
No bull, great service, no haggle.
Come back again.

Congratulations on your 2019 4Runner!!  I am thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate your business and wish you many miles of amzing adventures in your new Toyota!

KK
KELLY K.
2018 Toyota 4Runner
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
Great as always!
Tonkin has never disappointed! Thank you!

Congratulations on your 2018 4Runner, Kelly! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed yet another great expereince. We appreciate your loyalty and wish you miles of smiles in your new vehicle. Have an awesome week!!

MATTHEW D.
Gresham, OR
2019 Toyota Tacoma 2WD
12/07/2018 Category: Sales
Purchase of a 2019 Toyota Tacoma
The salesman was very thorough and detailed in answering my questions. There was no pressure to buy a truck and was more than patient with my inability to originally decide what exactly I was looking to purchase. In the end we got a new truck and its great. It was a great experience and would purchase another vehicle from the dealer in the future.

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, Matthew! I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with your salesman's kindness and expertise. We appreciate your business and wish you miles of smiles in your new Toyota!!

2019 Toyota Camry
12/03/2018 Category: Sales
Straightforward and attentive sales department
Dealership was very polite and did everything they could to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted. Answered any question I had and did a good job working through the necessary steps as quickly as possible.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Camry! I'm happy to hear that you were impressed with our Service personnel while receiving 5-star service. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

mario g.
Battle Ground, WA
12/01/2018
Nothing but lies and deception in the service department.
they kept me waiting for three hours for something that should of took 20 minutes the next time after they ordered the part they kept me waiting for four hours the truck sat there for two hours before they even took it into the shop .and I got total attitude from Mitchell when I complained about having an appointment and having to weight 4 hours.then they damaged something else and giving me the run around for three months keep saying the part was on order than I called the other Toyota dealer and they said they could get the part in one day.then they wanted to call it a warranty claim .I told them no way they damaged the part.I finally said I'm not dealing with them anymore

Mario, I'm sorry you feel that we lied to you, but we were extremely honest and forthcoming. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further. We wish you the best.

KRISTA B.
Lake Oswego, OR
2019 Toyota Tundra 4WD
12/01/2018 Category: Sales
Honest, straightforward, fast, and easy purchase of a new truck.
I started my search by emailing over 10 dealers regarding what I wanted/specs and asked for the best price they could give me. Justin from Ron Tonkin immediately emailed me the best price I saw from anyone. Other dealers tried to negotiate, offer me vehicles I wasn't interested in, sent me price on lesser specs. The price on the exact truck I had requested, along with the best price was from Ron Tonkin Toyota. Then, when I came in to buy the vehicle the entire process took about an hour and 15 minutes. It was easy and efficient. I would buy again from this dealer and Justin Lemons, who worked with me. Thank you for a beautiful new vehicle, as well as a painless experience!

Congratulations on your 2019 Tundra, Krista!!! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the customer service that Justine Lemons provided. We agree that he is AMAZING and I will be sure to pass along your praise. We appreciate your business, Krista, and we wish you years of fun driving adventures in your new truck!

Molalla, OR
2018 Toyota Highlander
11/30/2018 Category: Sales
Great!
Easiest car buying experience ever!

Congratulations on your 2018  Highlander! I'm pleased to hear that your purchase went so smoothly. We appreciate your business and wish you many years of amazing driving adventures in your Toyota!

MICHELLE C.
11/29/2018 Category: Sales
Izzie care
Just bought a RAV4 at Tonkin Toyota - they made the purchase process fun ! Izzie was knowledgeable and courteous. He took time to make sure I understood all the features available on my new car. The entire staff was friendly and made for a very positive experience. I will definitely refer people to This dealership !
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 11/30/2018

Congratulations on the purchase of your RAV4, Michelle!! I amd delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience purchasing your vehicle from Izzy. Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star experience at our dealership. We appreciate your business and wish you many miles of happy driving adventures in your new Toyota!!

Mingjun C.
11/29/2018
Very quick, easy and wonderful experience
Having a helpful and genuine salesperson like Justin Lemon really make the process a lot faster and easier, this is probably the most hassle-free car buying experience I’ve ever had. Without having to do any haggling or deal negotiations, it really saves a lot of time and make the entire process stress-free. I would definitely come back to Justin if l need to buy another car.

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Toyota, Mingjun! I'm thrilledd to hear that Justin provided you with a wonderful and stress-free car-buying experience. We appreciate your business and wish you many years of driving pleasure in your Sienna!!