Overall Rating 4.2222217/5Overall Rating 4.2222217/5Overall Rating 4.2222217/5Overall Rating 4.2222217/5rating 4.2222217
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TP
TRICIA P.
Longview, WA
Friendly. Quality Service
I have been cominh to Ron Tonkin Toyota for about 16 years. They have always treated me well and taken excellent care of my car.

Prompt and
I was given prompt and courteous service.

RD
RODERIC D.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
At the service appointment on June 18, everything was done in a timely manner and the car was ready when promised. Thank you to Bobby and the technicians.
Profile image medium
Melissa C., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 06/19/2018

Timely is right! Thank you for sharing your recent service visit, Roderic! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Have a fabulous day!

JENNIFER R.
Toyota Prius c
fast and friendly service
The person who helped me was friendly and nice. I did not have to wait long either. Thank you!

Dervice
Everything went great

DI
DEANNE I.
Brush Prairie, WA
Respectful staff, no pressure
We were treated respectfully by everyone and we did not feel pressured in any way. Thank you to everyone, especially to Robb, our salesman!

Vancouver, WA
Great sales
Berkeley was the man

SPENCER C.
Thank you!
Quick, straightforward. Ravi helped me out and it was one of the better experiences I’ve had.

RAMON M.
Clackamas, OR
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Missed my first service. Service tech combined the first 2 service in one.
Profile image medium

This is fantastic, Ramon! Thank you for taking your time to leave this great feed back. Have a great day! :)

Gresham, OR
Friendly staff
Each time I have my car service the staff has always been friendly and very pleasant to work with.

CF
CARL F.
Standard Maintenance
Great service recieved. Punctual and respectful. Answers questions and concerns when asked.
Profile image medium
Melissa C., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on our service department, Carl. We are thrilled to hear it was exactly the customer care we strive for. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Have a fabulous day!

Bellevue, WA
Excellent Experience!
I really enjoyed working with Mansour on my 4Runner purchase. He made it easy to figure out the best options for me, and when the right vehicle wasn't in stock, found one for me quickly. The pickup process was the easiest I've gone through in 30+ years of buying vehicles. I'd highly recommend Ron Tonkin Toyota!
Profile image medium

This is wonderful to hear! Thank you for taking the time to share your recent sales visit and for your business. Enjoy your new 4 runner! Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do for you!

New Car Purchase
Outstanding car buying experience.
Profile image medium

Cheers to an outstanding car buying experience! Congratulations on your new Prius. Have a wonderful day):

IM
IVERY M.
Timing Belt, Seals, belts, valve covers, water pump, spark plugs & seat belt
I had my 180k service done on my '02 4runner. Like most of us I wasn't ready for the hidden issues that came up during the initial service such as valve covers. But everyone was very professional as always. Due to all of the needed fixes my car wouldn't be fixed in the time prromised. So Toyota payed for my rental car for 3 days. Yep, I said it right....3 days.

When I received my car back, not only does it run better then ever but they gave me a voucher for a free car wash. Might not seem like much but the free rental car & car wash was a great gesture & I appreciated it.

Thanks again Toyota (122nd)
Profile image medium

This is fantastic, Ivery! I am so pleased to know you trust Ron Tonkin Toyota with your 02 4runner. The fact it started running very great afterwards makes us very proud :) Thank you for choosing us and thank you for this really great rating. Have a fantastic day!

Gresham, OR
06/18/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding service, friendly staff, efficient processs !
From the moment we walked in to walking away with the keys in hand we had nothing but exceptional serivice and was treated like family vrs just a customer!! Thanks!!
Profile image medium

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value your business and cant wait to see you back in the future. Have a wonderful week!

Toyota Tundra 4WD
06/16/2018 Category: Sales
place is excellent
ron tonkin is great
Profile image medium

Thank you for the wonderful rating! Have a fantastic week!

MARILOU S.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
The service I received was excellent. Ed Scott was friendly and very informative. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and I learned a few things about my almost 5-year old car.
Profile image medium
Melissa C., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 06/16/2018

This is great to hear! Thank you so much for sharing your recent service visit with Ed. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RP
ROBERT P.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service--the service rep was personable and ver efficient
A special thanks to Jack Lord who helped me take care of a "scrape" on my car. He saved me a lot of money.

When I will be getting a new car in the next few weeks, I definitely will have Ron Tonkin at the top of my list--primarily because of the service and help the two afore-mentioned men gave me.
Profile image medium

This is great to hear, Robert! I am so happy to know Jack took great care of you. When you are ready, we are here to help you choose the best vehicle that fits you. Have a fantastic day!

PH
PAWBWE H.
06/16/2018 Category: Sales
Nice
Well done!
Profile image medium

Thank you, Pawbwe! Have a great day! :)

TK
TERRY K.
Vancouver, WA
Toyota AVAL
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Jack Lord
had an appointment, but that didn't help. Over 2 hours late to get car looked at.
Profile image medium

Hello Terry! Thank you for leaving your feed back. I tried reaching out to you but was unable to get to you. Please feel free to contact me back at your convenience. We look forward to helping you. Have a great day!