Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 1.899996/5rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996

MN
MICHAEL N.
04/25/2019 Category: Sales
Very good experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota
All of the sales staff who helped us with our purchase of a 2019 RAV4 were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Our experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota was first class and very easy.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, Michael. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your purchase transaction and found Ron Tonkin Toyota employees to offer great customer service. We value your business and we wish you many miles of adventures in your 2019 Rav4!!

JE
JAMES E.
04/24/2019 Category: Sales
A+
Made the experience seamless.

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, James! I am delighted to hear that you had a smooth and seamless experience purchasing your new Toyota. We appreciate your business and we wish you years of incredible adventures in year new truck!!

ROBERTA G.
2016 Chevrolet Volt
04/23/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Ron Tonkin Toyota contacted us that they were interested in our 2013 Subaru Crosstrek. We weren't really interested in selling the car, but it was getting up there in miles so we went in for an appraisal. They offered us substantially over book value so we decided to upgrade to a hybrid but it was a Chevy Volt that we wanted. Luckily, Ron Tonkin also owns Chevy down the street so our salesperson brought a beautiful 2016 Chevy Volt over for us to see. It was priced right and was exactly the car my husband has been talking about for months. We took the leap. Ron Tonkin Toyota was helpful and their price was right. I've also brought in our Toyota Camry Hybrid in for service a few times and their service department is excellent. They are fast and friendly. They are our car dealer now that we are new to Portland!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the glowing review, Roberta!! I am thrilled to hear that you and your husband are now proud owners of the Chevy Volt that your husband had his heart set on for a while. We value your business and we wish you many years of driving pleasure in your new vehicle. We also look forward to serving you in our Service Department, too! Please know that we are here to assisit you however we can. Have a wonderful week, Roberta!

2017 Mazda CX-5
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Mazda CX-5 purchased yesterday
I really enjoyed working with Martin and Zach. They both were kind and didn't push when we said no to things but instead encouraged me to get what I wanted and helped to make that attainable.

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2017 CX-5! I am delighted to hear that the purchase experience was enjoyable and that Martin and Zach took great care of you. We value your business and we wish you many years of driving pleasure in your Mazda!!!

VT
VENIAMIN T.
2018 Toyota 4Runner
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Great Service!
Staff was very knowledgable and helpful.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/22/2019

Congratulations on your 2018 4Runner, Veniamin! I am thrilled to hear that you had a 5-star purchase experience. We value you as a customer and we wish you years of driving pleasure in your new Toyota!!

Happy Valley, OR
04/21/2019 Category: Sales
Not a satisfied customer.
I didn't feel respected. I was frustrated for a variety of reasons.

I am so sorry that you had a less than stellar experience when purchasing your vehicle. I left you a voicemail message and would really like to learn more about what happened. Please call me when you have a few moments if you are open to sharing your frustration. Thank you so much and I look forward to your call.

BG
BRET G.
2019 Toyota Highlander
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
Willy Maddox makes all the difference
This was by far the best car buying experience I’ve had. The price was right, everyone I dealt with was nice and not pushy. I purchased a car from Ron Tonkin Mazda a month before and the experience was very different. Willy made the process as easy as possible.

Congratulations on your 2019 Highlander, Bret!! I am thrilled to hear that Willy made your purchase experience a smooth and enjoyable one. Please let me know if I can ever help you at either Ron Tonkin Toyota or Ron Tonkin Mazda...we always want you to have a positive experience. We value you as a customer and we look forward to serving you in the future, Bret!

JARRIN B.
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
Very Satisfied
After a brief conversation with Richard about the exact car I was looking for, I wasn't expecting to hear back. The 2019 Rav4 Hybrids are not staying on the lot for long and I didn't exactly come across as a very serious buyer. 2 days later, Richard called to tell me that the exact car I wanted just appeared on the lot. He held it for me for a few hours until I could get there, and once I arrived, he showed me every feature on the car. I'm very happy with my experience with Richard and the team at Ron Tonkin Toyota.

Congratulations on your 2019 Rav4, Jarrin! I am pleased to hear that you were impressed by Ricky's follow-thru and that he was able to get you in to the exact vehicle that you had your heart set on. We value your business and we wish you years of fantastic adventures in your new Toyota!

MA
MARK A.
Gresham, OR
04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Your sales guy Jack is the sole reason I chose Ron Tonkin Toyota. He was able to secure me the car I wanted, at a way lower price. Most dealerships around the area weren't able to track down this specific car I wanted, and the other dealership that did have it (minus a few packages/options), they weren't willing to negotiate. Yes, the better deal played the biggest role, but the other dealership didn't even hear what I was willing to offer to them. So, in the end, thank you Jack for making me feel like I was your only customer, and getting me what I want.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/17/2019

Congratulations on your 2019 Rav4, Mark! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed working with Jack and the rest of our sales team that helped secure your new vehicle. I will be sure to pass along your kind words. We value your business and we wish you years of amazing adventures in your new Toyota. Enjoy the rest of your week, Mark!

TO
TARA O.
Camas, WA
2019 Toyota Camry
04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Amazing
Outstanding customer service! In and out in record time. Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/16/2019

Congratulations on your 2019 Camry, Tara! So glad to hear that we were able to get you in and out the door with exactly what you wanted in short order. We value your business and we wish you years of driving pleasure in your new Toyota. Enjoy your week, Tara!

KATHRYN M.
Willy Was Amazing
I have purchased several vehicles from Ron Tonkin and have always had a great experience. This time was no exception. Willy was great through the whole process. He went through each option on my RAV4 and made sure I understood how to work everything. He was very patient and thorough. I recommend everyone I know to Ron Tonkin Toyota. Thanks Willy!

Congratulations on your 2019 Rav4, Kathryn!! I am happy to hear that Willy and the rest of the team at Ron Tonkin Toyota provided you with an excellent experience. We truly value your loyalty to Tonkin Family of Dealerships and we wish you years of driving pleasure in your new vehicle. Have a great week, Kathryn!

Cornelius, OR
2019 Toyota Highlander
04/14/2019 Category: Sales
Everyone was very helpful and nice. They took their time to walk us through the car buying experiance. They worked with our budget and we ended up with a new car! Very excited to be proud new owners of a Toyota!

Congratulations on your 2019 Highlander! I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the level of customer service that the Ron Tonkin Toyota team provided you. We value your business and we wish you years of happy Toyota ownership!!!

SL
SHILAH L.
Nice Auto purchase experience
We were treated great and given a great deal on a fantastic Toyota!

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, Shilah! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the purchase experience. We appreciate your business and we wish you years of fun adventures in your new Toyota truck!

BL
BRANDON L.
04/13/2019 Category: Sales
Very Happy
Had a very great experience working with Mark and the sales manager. I had came in on a Tacoma that I landed myself on. Having an idea of what i wanted in price range that would work for me, it turned out that I was way off base after presented numbers for my trade in and monthly payment. The team I was working with worked hard for me to make the deal more reasonable for me. In the end I was very happy with the deal. Looking forward to the next deal in about 3yrs.

Thanks,
Brandon

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, Brandon! I am thrilled to hear that Team Tonkin worked hard to get you in to the vehicle that your heart had settled on. I will be certain to pass your kind words along to Mark and the sales manager who worked hard to make this happen. We value your business and we wish you years of amazing adventures in your new Toyota!!

2016 Toyota Sienna
04/11/2019 Category: Sales
Magic Happens Here
This is my third van Ron Tonkin. This is my 2nd van from Ron Tonkin Toyota. I am convinced not to go anywhere else! The staff is super friendly and helpful! I went in yesterday because of a call to me about buying my van back. In my eyes I owed way to much to upgrade and carry over negative equity. I spoke with Zach M. About 4 times on Wednesday. He convinced me there might be a good chance. When I showed up I was greeted by Megan. She was so kind, helpful and attentive. She stayed with me through my whole process for the most part. She listened to everything I wanted and needed. Then Adam came out of his office and made some magic happen. He told me we had a possible deal. I was so overwhelmed with happiness I thought for sure I was being punked. But I couldn't stop my tears of happiness. Then later during the process I worked with Trask. And he was so patient and explained everything to me. Super kind. And I did not feel rushed at all. (Even though the dealership closed 2 hours earlier) I am so happy with my new van! And everytime I have had service here the service reps are given the choice to make their own choice on what will work for the customer and the dealership. They have the ability to negotiate to keep you happy and their business successful. I will not buy a vehicle anywhere else as of now except from Ron Tonkin! And I love my Toyota!! Thank you everyone! ♥️
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your "magical" experience!! I loved reading how each person you encountered was kind and positive while guiding you down the path of your ultimate goal, getting you in to a newer van. I will definitely pass your kind words to all of those involved in your purchase transaction. We value your business and we wish you many years and many adventures in your Toyota Sienna!!

KITTY M.
Mcminnville, OR
2019 Toyota Corolla
04/10/2019 Category: Sales
Jacob Weidner was amazing to work with he definitely went above and beyond and I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone looking for a new vehicle. Actually already have to a couple of my friends .
Jacob Weidner was amazing to work with he definitely went above and beyond I will be recommending him to everyone I know looking for a vehicle. This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased from Jacob and the 6 that have been bought in our family so far. He makes purchasing a vehicle so easy.
Thank you Jacob Weidner!!

Thank you, Kitty, for the glowing review! I am happy to hear you have found Jacob Weidner to be your go-to Tonkin salesperson. We agree that he is fabulous. Sending your friends and family is the highest compliment...THANK YOU! We appreciate your business and we wish you many amazing adventures in your new Toyota!!

CRAIG B.
2020 Toyota Corolla
First Rate Experience
After researching availability of the new 2020 Corolla Hybrid from dealers in my area, Tonkin Toyota had the color I liked. They offered me a fair price over the internet. Salesman, Willy Maddox never pressured me; but had a thorough knowledge of the vehicle. He was friendly and personable which made the test drive a pleasure. When they offered me a fair offer for my trade in, I was sold. The only hitch was that I had forgotten to bring the special wrench needed to remove the license plate security screws. After the transaction was completed, Willy followed me home in the trade in vehicle, where I could remove the plates. Then he had to drive back to the dealership; and i was saved making a hurried trip home and back to retrieve the wrench. That was far and above the call of duty! I should also mention that I really appreciated Finance Manager, Roy Ramirez, for his transparent, upfront, honest approach. He's a stand up guy and the dealership is lucky to have him.

Congratulations on your 2020 Corolla, Craig! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the level of service that Willy amd Roy provided you. We agree that we are very fortunate to have both of these gentleman on our team. We value your business and we wish you many years of driving pleasure in your new Toyota!!

TC
THOMAS C.
04/10/2019 Category: Sales
Its close & I am familiar with most of the service staff and salespeople.
I knew what type of vehicle and features I was looking for prior to going in. Justin and the rest of the Toyota team were able to provide me with exactly what I wanted without any undue or added stress. It was greatly appreciated. Most definitely will continue to purchase Toyota vehicles and from Ron Tonkin
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for being a loyal Tonkin customer, Thomas!! I'm thrilled to hear that Justin got you in to the exact vehicle you wanted with ease. We value you as a customer and we look forward to continuing to do business with you. Here's wishing you years of driving pleasure in your new Toyota, Thomas! Enjoy the rest of your week!

AD
ASRES D.
2019 Toyota C-HR
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
A place worth to buy a car!
My experience in Ron Tonkin appeared to be great. The team surpassed my expectations. Customer handing was very friendly and smooth. I was totally satisfied with all the service I received.

Congratulations on your 2019 C-HR, Asres!! I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the customer service that was shown to you throughout the purchase process. We appreciate your business and wish you many amazing adventures in your new Toyota!!

TC
TOBIN C.
2016 Toyota RAV4
04/08/2019 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience so far
I decided to buy my car from Tonkin as they are a long time sponsor of my roller derby league. I believe in supporting businesses that give back to the community. While I was set on buying a car from Tonkin I was blown away by the service I received from day 1. The staff took the time to respond to emails in a timely manner. My situation was challenging as I was dealing with a previous large auto loan balance and a legal name change. Tonkin Toyota took care of it all without batting an eye. I was able to purchase my vehicle without any hassle and for a great price. I wish my previous car buying experiences were this easy. I can not recommend this dealership enough.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for the love, Tobin! And, congratulations on your Rav4!! I am thrilled to hear that you were highly impressed by the level of service that our Sales Team provided. We truly value your business and we wish you years of driving pleasure in your Toyota!!