Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 1.899996/5rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996

VN
VERNA N.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant employees who are willing to help you and will listen to your every pet peeve about your car.
Thanks Hector for a pleasant experience and listening to my every need regarding my car. Also for keeping me alerted to what was being done to my car. Also thanks to the friendly shuttle drivers. It is hard to pay out for my car, but it helps when dealing with friendly, knowledgeable and understanding service people.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your vehicle, Verna! We agree that Hector is a fantastic Service Advisor and I will be sure to pass along your kudos to him. Happy to hear the rest of our Service Team took good care of you, too, including your shuttle driver. We look forward to serving you again, Verna. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Hood River, OR
08/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience!
Called ahead. Ali, my sales rep, had the keys ready. Friendly and personable. Finishing touches on my credit union loan were quick and easy.

We appreciate you purchasing your Rav4 from Ron Tonkin Toyota and we hope you are absolutely loving your new vehicle! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with Ali and the rest of our Sales Team. Here's wishing you many year of fun adventures in your new Toyota!

JANINE S.
08/16/2018 Category: Sales
Megan was great, very thorough and you need to keep her on staff because she is a class act.
Using the Internet to get a best price quote was awesome. Again Megan was very impressive and applied zero pressure,which is a turn off for many people including my wife.

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Janine! We are thrilled to hear that you had a great purchase experience with Megan and I will definitely share your kind words with her. We appreciate your business and we wish you years of good times and fun adventures in your new Highlander!!

NA
NINA A.
Beaverton, OR
Thoroughness in service checks
I appreciate the honesty, helpfulness, and the way I am seen as a valued customer. I feel Ron Tonkin is very accommodating when I need to get my car in on a particular day or time.

Thank you, Nina, for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your RAV4! Customer Service is very important to us and I'm glad you feel valued and well-cared-for. We appreciate your business and we look forward to caring for you and your Toyota for a long time to come!

FM
FORREST M.
Lincoln City, OR
08/15/2018 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Angel handled the deal completely and gave a better price than all local dealerships.

Congratulations on your new Highlander, Forrest! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your purchase experience and that Angel took great care of you. We appreciate your business and we wish you many of years of good memories and awesome adventures in your new Toyota!

FQ
FRANCESCA Q.
attentive service
Hector was excellent! Kind and informative.

Thank you for allowing Ron Tonkin Toyota's Service Team to care for your Sienna! I will be certain to pass your kind words along to Hector. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Have a fantastic week, Francesca!

AW
ANITA W.
Happy Valley, OR
Pleasant, accurate, timely service
Brought my Sienna in for an oil change and tire rotation - lifetime services came with the purchase. I could not find the card documenting this. Service adviser took care of it for me. And did not try to up-sell me.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 08/15/2018

We try to make things as smooth as possible for you, Anita! I'm glad you were pleased with the customer service you received. We look forward to serving you again, Anita. Have a fantastic evening!

SHAUN W.
Get it, Got it, Done
Dropped on my rig, picked up a reserved rental quickly. Several hours later I got the message it was done so I dropped off the rental and picked up my rig just as seamlessly (with a car wash coupon even).
Always a pleasure working with Mitch.

Love hearing how you enjoyed the easy process, Shaun! We appreciate the trust you have placed in Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Highlander. I will be certain to pass along your kudos to Mitch! Have a fantastic evening, Shaun!

Toyota Yaris
08/15/2018 Category: Service
I received print and courteous service for my Toyota. My contact person and shuttle driver were awesome and my car service was spot on.

So glad to hear you experienced 5-star service at Ron Tonkin Toyota. All of our employees do their best to provide exceptional customer service, so thank you for recognizing them. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

SHATIARA C.
Vancouver, WA
Toyota Yaris
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. No pressure!
I had the best experience while visiting Ron Tonkin Service Center. I was greeted immediately and got checked in for my appointment. I was told an estimated wait time which was less than 2 hours. I bought a car from Ron Tonkin in late February and was told I could come back for a one time complimentary service so I took advantage of that. I had no pressure selling and my car left the same way it came in, except better! Needless to say, I will be back for future service. Thanks to the whole team!

Thank you, Shatiara! So glad to hear that you experienced 5-star service at Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and we look forward to serving you again. Have a great evening, Shatiara!

CA
COILA A.
Scion xA
Great Service Department
My car had a flat tire at 4pm on Friday. I called the service department and they quickly checked that they had my tire in stock and told me they could get it installed if I could get there before 6:30pm. They were able to squeeze me in without an appointment and I was on my way within an hour. Tire was under warranty, no hassle at all to get the tire replaced. I appreciate the great customer service.

So happy to hear that we were able to get your tire issue resolved and get you back on the road quickly, Coila! We do our best to provide exceptional experience and we thank you for the 5-star review. We look forward to serving you again, Coila!

GS
GILBERT S.
Gardnerville, NV
Fast and freiendly
Went in for my first 5,000 mile service. Scheduled for the same day and was completed a half hour sooner than expected. Friendly service technician Jason Hersey was great.

Thank you for allowing Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Tacoma! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. I will certainly pass your accolades along to Jason. Have a great day, Gilbert!

Gresham, OR
Excellent!!
Excellent customer service experience, Thank you Hector!

Thrilled to hear you experienced 5-star service!! I will be sure to pass your message along to Hector. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

MARY H.
Toyota SCINXB
Review
Everything was wonderful

That's fantastic to hear, Mary! So happy that everything went so smoothly at your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a wonderful day, Mary!

EC
EDWARD C.
08/15/2018 Category: Sales
So easy, no pressure
We purchased our Highlander through the Tonkin2u program. It was easy, and our reps did not pressure us or try to sell us up. A great car buying experience.

Congratulations on your Highlander, Edward!! So glad to hear that Tonkin2U took awesome care of you. We wish you years of great adventures and good memories in your new Toyota!

DOAN C.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
replace the front brake of my car
They took 3 hours and half for replace .
They charged $338 for the front brake of the car .

I'm so sorry that you feel we did not provide you with 5-star service, Doan. I appreciate you taking my phone call this morning. The price and time it took to replace the brake pads, resurface the rotors and lubricate the slide pins all were within a normal range. We hope we will have the opportunity to impress you in the future. Have a good day.

JACOB A.
Friendly employees
Excellent customer service. Showed me what my car needed done without being pushy.

Tahnk you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Prius! We always strive to provide excellent customer service and we look forward to serving you again. Have an amazing day, Jacob!

TL
TYMOTHIE L.
Great service team!
I've always had a great experience with the service department at Ron Tonkin Toyota. Mitchell is awesome and his colleagues went above and beyond to help me out with my Camry.

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Tymothie! We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and for recognizing our amazing Service Team. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to Mitchell. Have a fantastic day!

UT
UYEN T.
Good services
Good services. They checked your car really careful to make sure everything in a good condition. Service guide are friendly
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota! We enjoy caring for you and your Rav4 and look forward to seeing you again. Have a fantastic day!

CF
CIARAN F.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Robin took care of my needs. Great guy. Great service. Went above and beyond what he needed to do.

That's what we aim to do, Ciaran...go above and beyond! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Robin! We look forward to caring for you and your Tacoma again. Have a great week!