Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 1.899996/5rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996

AC
ALAN C.
Springfield, OR
2019 Toyota RAV4
02/18/2019 Category: Sales
Made purchase via internet, no hassle, almost too easy again......second time
Found the Rav4 I was looking for on-line. Contacted by Justin Lemons who finalized the deal.
Got me an excellent trade-in value for a Tacoma and a internet discount. too.
Vehicle was ready to go when I arrived.
Completed the paper work within one hour.
Friendly efficient service.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 02/19/2019

Congratulations on your 2019 RAV4, Alan! Isn't it nice when things come together so easily? I am thrilled to hear that Justin and the rest of our Sales Team made your experience a great one. We appreciate your loyalty and we wish you many miles of awesome adventures in your new Toyota!

BRIAN H.
2019 Toyota 4Runner
02/17/2019 Category: Sales
Buying my new 2019 4Runner
From start to finish, working with Justin Lemons was a great experience. He gave me a very competitive price, and I was in and out of the dealership in less than two hours. I would recommend Ron Tonkin for your next new car purchase for Toyota.
-Brian Huston
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Brian! And, congratulations on your 2019 4Runner! I am so happy to hear that Justin provided you with wonderful customer service. We value your business and we wish you many miles of amazing driving adventures in your new Toyota!

FR
FARID R.
Tigard, OR
2017 Jaguar XE
02/17/2019 Category: Sales
Great staff
Everyone I worked with was great!

Congratulations on your 2017 Jaguar, Farid! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed great customer service from our Sales Team. We appreciate your business and we wish you years of driving pleasure in your vehicle. Have a wonderful week!

Ridgefield, WA
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Tacoma
Mostly painless

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma!! Thank you for leasing from Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate your business and we wish you years of driving pleasure in your new Toyota!

2019 Toyota Corolla
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great team, quality service
Great buying experience! Sales team was friendly and flexible. Purchase process was smooth! Would definitely buy here again.

Congratulations on your 2019 Corolla!! I am delighted that you had a great buying experience. We value your business and we wish you many years of driving pleasure in your new Toyota!!

MICHELE H.
2018 Toyota Corolla
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
These guys took care of me and really made my car buying experience wonderful! And, I loved the fact that for the first time I’ve not been questioned as to whether or not I can really drive a manual transmission or had them try and steer me towards an automatic. It was refreshing!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 02/15/2019

Congratulations on your 2018 Corolla, Michele! I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business.We wish you many amazing adventures in your new Toyota!

NKEIRUKA O.
Hillsboro, OR
2019 Toyota Highlander
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service and knowledgeable staff .
The staff are very professional,knowledgeable and always ready to help.Richard Hudson was very helpful,he made our car shopping experience great,he has great customer service,knowledgeable,pleasant and very professional.He answered all our questions and was very patient with us.No preasure at all.We had a very good shopping experience and we are very pleased with our new car.

Congratulations on the purchase of your 2019 Highlander, Nkeiruka! I am thrilled to hear that you were impressed with the level of customer service that your salesperson, Ricky, provided. We appreciate your business and hope that we will be able to serve you in our Service Department as well. Here's wishing you many miles of amazing adventures in your new Toyota!!! Have a fantastic weekend, Nkeiruka!!

JAMES D.
2019 Toyota RAV4
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Very professional, knowledgeable sales people
We have had our cars serviced At Ron Tonkin Toyota for years. Have always been very happy their service. So when it came time to buy a new car Ron Tonkin was our first choice. Megan helped us find the car we wanted. It was a great buying experience working with her.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for the glowing review, James!! I am so happy to hear that Megan provided you with exceptional customer service. We appreciate your continued loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota and wish you years of amazing adventures in your 2019 Rav4. And, of course...we look forward to taking care of your new Toyota in our Service Department! Have a wonderful evening, James!

AG
ANINA G.
02/09/2019 Category: Sales
Megan
Great experience!! Megan was amazing and got me what I wanted!!

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, Anina! I am delighted to hear that your salesperson, Megan, took amazing care of you. We appreciate your business and wish you years of awesome adventures in your new Toyota!

Keizer, OR
2019 Toyota Camry
02/08/2019 Category: Sales
Always high quality services.
Ron Tonkin Toyota always makes the buying experience exceed my expectations. From start to finish they always make sure we are taken care of and know exactly where we are in the process. Honesty, integrity and flexability is what we always get when buying a car. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with.

Congratulations on your 2019 Camry! We value your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota and we want you to know that we are honored to serve you. Here's wishing you many miles of amazing adventures in the coming years!!

HH
HARRY H.
Lincoln City, OR
02/06/2019 Category: Sales
2019 Tacoma
Alan had our vehicles ready for us when we got there, Matt was easy to work with. Quick and painless.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 02/07/2019

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, Harry! I'm so happy to hear that Alan and Matt provided you with excellent service. We appreciate your business and wish you many amzing adventures in your new Toyota!

EL
Edwrad L.
Sandy, OR
02/04/2019
Awesome guy to work with
Ron is a great guy and super nice, easy to talk to and work with ***** star
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Ed! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again. Have a fantastic week!

JOSEPH G.
North Bonneville, WA
2018 Toyota RAV4
02/03/2019 Category: Sales
I got exactly what I expected
No hassle purchase. I did my homework online and knew what I was looking for. Mansour with Ron Tonkin gave me a quote that sparked my interest. None of the other 5 dealerships that were in the running could match their pricing. That weekend I purchased and sealed the deal!

Congratulations on your 2018 RAV4, Joseph! I am delighted to hear that Mansour took excellent care of you and got you in to the exact vehicle you wanted. We appreciate your business and wish you years of fantastic adventures in your new Toyota!

CZ
CHRISTI Z.
Oregon City, OR
2018 Toyota Prius
02/02/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
I have purchased two cars at this store and would definitely do it again if looking for another car. I have had my cars serviced here and always have a good experience. Because of those good experiences and customer service I trust buying a car from them. Which is what I did today. I’m super happy with my car and felt absolutely no pressure when completing the sale.

Congratulations on your 2018 Prius, Christi! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy the level of customer service that our dealership provides. Your loyalty to Ron Tonkin Toyota is valued and we very much appreciate your business. We wish you many miles of amazing adventures in your new Toyota in 2019 and beyond!

EL
ED L.
Sandy, OR
02/01/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience
Rob was awesome good guy and dose his job right.

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, Ed! Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with your salesperson, Rob. We appreciate your business and wish you many miles of excellent adventures in your new Toyota!!

PH
PAUL H.
The Dalles, OR
2016 Honda Accord Sedan
01/31/2019 Category: Sales
beware of where you park
Was off to a bad start when I parked on Mazda side not knowing I was in the wrong spot . No signs saying for Mazda shoppers only others park elsewhere. Salesman comes out and when I told him who I was looking for and what I was looking for he told me I had to go back and move my car . He kept telling me to move it . He was rude . If you don’t want people parking on certain sides of the dealership then post signs saying Mazda parting only . I was buying a used Honda from the Toyota side . Well excuse me for not knowing . Other then that unpleasant experience everything else was good .

Congratulations on your Honda, Paul! I am happy to hear that you had a great experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. (I do apologize for the parking experience at the Mazda store.) We truly appreciate your business and we wish you many miles of amazing adventures in your Accord!!

MF
MAXWELL F.
Longview, WA
2013 Volkswagen CC
01/31/2019 Category: Sales
Friendly, Responsive
Great experience

Congratulations on your Volkswagen, Maxwell! I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy adventures in your CC!!

MARIO C.
Bend, OR
2018 Toyota Tundra 4WD
01/30/2019 Category: Sales
The people
The salesperson Mansour was excellent, professional, courteous, and understanding.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/30/2019

Congratulations on your new Tundra, Mario! Thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the customer service that Mansour provided. We appreciate your business and wish you many years of wonderful driving adventures in your new Toyota!!!

TIMOTHY M.
Camas, WA
01/29/2019 Category: Sales
Nice and easy
Justin made purchasing our new truck a pleasant experience and it was one of the quickest auto transactions we have had.

Congratulations on your 2019 Tacoma, Timothy!! I am happy to hear that Justin took great care of you and got you on the road in your new vehicle quickly. We thank you for your business and we wish you years of amazing adventures in your new Toyota!!

Stevenson, WA
2019 Toyota Corolla
01/29/2019 Category: Sales
This was a really quick visit with great customer service!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 01/29/2019

Congratulations on your 2019 Corolla!! I am happy to hear that you had a wonderful purchase experience and that you were impressed with the customer service provided as well. We thank you for purchasing from Ron Tonkin Toyota and wish you many years of driving pleasure!!