Ron Tonkin Toyota

Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5Overall Rating 4.1764706/5rating 4.1764706
Overall Rating 1.9411765/5rating 1.9411765rating 1.9411765rating 1.9411765rating 1.9411765
COSMIN P. on 04/24/2018
"Maintenance check"
Efficient and honest shop
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 04/24/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 08:37 PM
VERNON S. on 04/24/2018
"Friendly knowledgeable people are your main assets. The ability to schedule work beforehand is a plus."
See the above.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 04/24/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 06:21 PM
Profile image medium
Melissa C., Customer Relations Manager at Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you, Vernon! We appreciate you taking the time to visit Ron Tonkin Toyota for your service needs :) I hope you have a wonderful evening!

RICHARD H. on 04/24/2018
"happy customer"
truly exceptional experience will diffidently tell my friends and family this is were they want to do business when service or repairs are needed
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Review Created: 04/24/2018 09:03 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you, Richard! We really look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a great day :)

DESIRAE R. on 04/23/2018
"Great Service"
I started coming to Ron Tonkin Toyota for my regular service after I became unhappy with the dealership I'd used for years. The last couple times I had Bobby T for my service advisor. Service was done when they said it would be. He explains what my car needs and I don't feel pressured. Bobby is nice, knowledgeable and professional. I will continue to return where I am treated well!
Service Date: 04/21/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 10:36 PM
Profile image medium

This is wonderful, Desirae! Thank you for sharing this amazing visit you had with our amazing Bobby! We look forward to serving you again in the future! Enjoy this beautiful day!

THOMAS S. on 04/23/2018
"Great place!"
Just want to say that every time I go to this place I am always pleased. Bobby is awesome and very helpful when explaining things! Thanks everyone!
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 04/23/2018 09:10 PM
Profile image medium

This brings me so much joy! Thank you for sharing your great experience, Thomas! We really appreciate your business and you are so welcome :) Have a great day!

O. on 04/23/2018
"Jack Lord is the most experience service adviser. "
Give good advice. Finish on time.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 04/23/2018 08:45 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day! :)

ANDREW L. on 04/23/2018
"Bobby was great "
Worked with Bobby. Had a 730 appointment on a Saturday. He was a good dude and ESPN was on the tv so I can’t complain
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 04/23/2018 08:13 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you for sharing this great experience, Andrew! You can never go wrong with ESPN. We cant wait to see you back in the future. Have a great day!

ELLIOT E. on 04/23/2018
"Buying a 2018 Tundra"
Same positive Ron Tonkin Toyota buying experience as wife’s purchase of her Avalon a few years ago. Justin Lemons provided a good preview of trucks features before I drove off the lot. Looking forward to installtionof the options he help me select.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD
Sales Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 03:33 PM
Profile image medium
Melissa C., Customer Relations Manager at Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you, Elliot! We really appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you back for your extras to be added! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new Tundra!

JUSTIN L. on 04/23/2018
"Great employees skilled techs respectful of my time! "
Excellent experience for routine maintenance. Jake Westgaard and Merat the Tech did an outstanding job!
Vehicle: Lexus IS
Review Created: 04/23/2018 02:20 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you, Justin! This means so much. Have a fantastic day! :)

MELISSA B. on 04/23/2018
"Mansour is amazing!"
Thank you Mansour for all your help. We are so happy with our new car!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Spark
Review Created: 04/23/2018 09:05 AM
Profile image medium

This is so great to hear, Melissa! Thank you for your submission of the great review. I will be sure to pass this kind message along to Mansour. Have a lovely day!

LISSETTE L. on 04/22/2018
"Excelent Sales Rep "Ricki""
Absolutely recomend sales rep "Ricki" he would accommodate what you want want without any pressure. I absolutely love his knowledge and recommend to anyone
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 04/22/2018 12:11 PM
Profile image medium

Cheers to a great sales experience, Lissette! Thank you so much for talking the time to visit us and for writing this lovely review. Congratulations and enjoy your new Highlander!

WILLIAM J. on 04/22/2018
"Inconsistent "
I have brought my vehicle in since I bought it used almost 10 years ago. I asked the service technician several times to please use the spare in the tire rotation. It was not. I don't know how I could have made it any clearer.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/21/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 06:42 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you for taking time out of your day to submit this review, William. We appreciate your honesty. Your advisor and I tried contacting you via phone but were unable to reach you. Please feel free to contact us directly at the number listed below. We look forward to resolving the concern. Have a great day!

AMER I. on 04/21/2018
"Poor treatment of my family"
I have been coming to Ron talking for almost 15 years and this by far is probably the worst experience I've had. My daughter was kind enough to take my car in for an oil change but when she got there they almost denied her the free oil change because I personally was not there. #sad
Vehicle: Scion xB
Review Created: 04/21/2018 08:17 PM

Good evening Amer,
Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns regarding your daughters service with us on 04/21. From what I have gathered, I understand you were made aware of our rules and regulations regarding the Lifetime Oil Card. During your last visit you were told about our policy we have to follow for your next maintenance. It is also stated on the back of the oil card if you'd like to read the fine print. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and we were willing to accommodate the circumstance during the recent visit. Please not we have to follow Toyota's policy as stated. I hope you have a great day.
Thank you.

RANDY E. on 04/21/2018
"Great team"
Was a friendly sales group and completed my purchase in a professional manner
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 04/21/2018 08:14 PM
Profile image medium

Cheers to a great sales team! Thank you for sharing, Randy! :) We cant wait to see you back! Have a great week!

MARY W. on 04/21/2018
"Sales"
My sales Rep, Ali Rahimi was so pleasant to work with. He let me take my time to decide if I wanted to buy the car or not. There was no undue pressure from him. I appreciated that very much.
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser
Review Created: 04/21/2018 02:21 PM
Profile image medium

This is so great to hear. Thanks for sharing this great experience, Mary. We really appreciate your feed back and thank you so much for taking the time to visit Ron Tonkin Toyota. We look forward to seeing you again in the future :) Have a great week!

RICHARD -KAREN P. on 04/21/2018
"work requested done with no hassle"
work and only work requested was done in high standards and in timely manner. Jack Load is still the greatest to deal with.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 04/21/2018 08:51 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you for this great review, Richard! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feed back. I will be sure to pass this great message along to Jack. :) Have a wonderful day :)

KENNETH G. on 04/20/2018
"On Time Quality Service - Again!!"
I bring my Toyota Tacoma pickup for regularly scheduled maintenance. It now has 180,000 miles on it. At my previous visit, a recommended maintenance plan for today's visit was discussed with me along with a projected cost for each line item. Jack Lord, my service advisor, insured that the parts were in stock for today so the service appointment went very smoothly. In the 17 years I have owned the pickup (which I bought at Ron Tonkin's), it has never left me stranded.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Review Created: 04/20/2018 09:06 PM
Profile image medium

This is so great to hear, Kenneth! Thank you for this amazing feed back. I am so happy to know Ron Tonkin Toyota is there to help assist with your service needs. Cheers to many more miles and a healthy pick-up!  Have a great day :)

SARAH R. on 04/20/2018
"Incredible Service"
I brought my Corolla in for an oil change. It was ready in a reasonable amount of time. I was informed what was needed to be done in the future. Also, what the cost of those services would be, which I appreciated.
Review Created: 04/20/2018 08:40 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you for visiting Ron Tonkin Toyota! We really appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service your Toyota Corolla. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, Sarah! Have a wonderful day :)

Kavin V. on 04/20/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Revoking my earlier 5 star review"
Had given a 5 star review last week. Just logged into Toyota Financial Services website to look at my statement and see that dealer had forged the contract to charge $400 more. Something I never agreed to. Feeling stressed and scammed. Stay away from this place. Go elsewhere!!
Service Date: 04/15/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 04:48 PM

Good Morning Kavin,
I apologize your recent experience with us has not been too pleasant. Please allow me to help in any way possible. Because this review is not attached to your dealer information, I do not have a way to look you up in our system. Please call me as soon as it is convenient for you so I can assist further. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

JULIE C. on 04/20/2018
"Very Professional and Respectful"
Everyone was polite and ever so helpful. I felt respected - that goes a long way! From beginning to end, I was kept up to date on what was happening with my car. I appreciated the extra phone calls and texts. I was not left wondering about what was going on, or the cost, as I have been at other places. Bravo!
Review Created: 04/20/2018 04:20 PM
Profile image medium
Melissa C., Customer Relations Manager at Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 04/20/2018

High Five to a wonderful service experience, Julie! Thank you so much for submitting this great review. Our goal is to always be sure our guests know exactly what is going on and like you said, NEVER leave you wondering. We look forward to seeing you again in the future :) Have a fabulous weekend!