Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 1.899996/5rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996rating 1.899996
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JASON A.
10/22/2018 Category: Sales
Streamlining the convoluted
Justin was great, which is we came back to Ron Tonkin. We clearly stated the parameters we had for our new vehicle and he presented us with all our options, hassle free. I will stress again we specifically sought out Justin to help us as he made the process as easy as possible last time we needed a vehicle. We will be back in three years when our lease is up!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 10/22/2018

Congratulations on your new Highlander, Jason! I'm thrilled to hear that you were pleased with the level of service that Justin provided once again. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in three years. In the meantime, we wish you many miles of incredible adventures in your new Toyota! Have a great week, Jason!

Damascus, OR
10/20/2018 Category: Sales
Overall Great Service
I will say the process took some time. But I was able to make the deal that was right for me. Robert was on my side and was upfront about everything.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 10/21/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to take good care of your Rav4. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to care for you and your Toyota. Have a great week!

JIMMIE S.
Mount Angel, OR
10/20/2018 Category: Sales
My experience
I was in my car in record time!!! They made this experience so easy!!!

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience, Jimmie! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a great week!

AG
AUSTIN G.
Hillsboro, OR
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
Great dealership to work with.
Willy and Trask were great to work with. Willy helped me from A to Z and was really nice to work with. Furthest thing from a shady, uncomfortable salesman. Really enjoyed my experience.

Congratulations on your Tacoma, Austin!! I'm thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with your salesperson and finance person; Willy and Trask are both great and will be sure to pass along your praise to each of them. We appreciate your business and wish you years of awesome adventures in your Toyota, Austin!

WB
WENDY B.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Professional
very professional
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 10/14/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Camry, Wendy!! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a fabulous week!

10/14/2018 Category: Sales
Quick and easy when buying at full cost
We were helped out greatly by the person showing us the car we purchased. You can’t put cars on hold that you’re interested in unless you put a check down for them to hold onto but if you know what you want then you’ll have no problem. You also can’t finance a warranty if you pay off the car in full, both have to be financed to work. This is not a fault of the dealership, just a heads up for those looking for that option. Overall, it was a quick and easy process.

Congratulations on your Rav4! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed a 5-star experience at Ron Tonkin Toyota. We appreciate your business and wish you  miles of smiles in your Toyota! Have a wonderful week!

Toyota SCINTC
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Unimpressed
Charge way too much for a standard oil change. Told me it’s because “we perform a full inspection and rotate the tires.” Tires weren’t rotated, and “full inspection” is the same check any other place does.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for taking my phone call yesterday. As we discussed, a tire rotation was completed on your vehicle. You requested that your Service Advisor call you so he can go over the Repair Order with you in detail. Jake has left a few voicemail messages for you and is anxious to speak with you. I hope you will be able to speak with him soon to clear up the confusion. We appreciate your business and hope to hear from you soon. Have a good day.

TN
THOMAS N.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everything was on schedule.
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your vehicle, Thomas! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. Have a fantastic day!

JOHN A.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
From start to finish Jimmy made sure I was well taken care of. All my questions answered in a timely manner. Sharon in the rental department also did a wonderful job of getting me some nice wheels while my 4runner was in service. Thank you!

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your 4Runner's service needs. So glad to hear that Jimmy and Sharonn provided you with great customer service. Enjoy those wheels and we look forward to serving you again! Have a fantastic day, John!

TA
TIMOTHY A.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
10/10/2018 Category: Sales
wonderful people
I have bought several vehicles over the years from Ron Tonkin but this purchase was by far the best experience. The Sales Consultant who helped me was Rob McCarthy, I can't say enough about how Professional and helpful he was, I will be sending friends and family to see Rob at Ron Tonkin Toyota. Thanks Rob !!!!!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 10/10/2018

Congratulations on your new Tacoma, Timothy! I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful purchase experience with Rob and the rest of our Sales Team. We appreciate your business and wish you years of fantastic adventures in your new Toyota truck!

Scion xB
People & service
Always greet with a smile and how can we serve you today. Discuss why you came in, walk your vehicle excellent service!

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Scion! I'm glad to hear you enjoy the customer service that our Service Team offers. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to serving you again!!

Fast and quick service.
They got me in and out while taking care of my main concern.

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Tacoma! We appreciate your busines and look forward to serving you again!

BN
BRYAN N.
Not at all

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Sienna! We appreciate your business, Brian. :)

CA
COILA A.
Scion xA
Great Service Department
Jake Westgaard once again went above and beyond. He walked me through everything in advance that needed to be done at my maintenance visit, had my paperwork ready when I walked in, and the quote and appointment length were spot on. Really appreciate this kind of consistent service!
Lisa N., Customer Relations Manager from Ron Tonkin Toyota responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your loyalty, Coila! I'm delighted to hear that you were impressed by the level of service that Jake provides you. We appreciate the trust you have placed in Jake and the rest of our Service Team to care for your Scion.  Have a wonderful week, Coila!

RF
RONNEY F.
Happy Valley, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service 08 Tundra
Great service, timely !!

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Tundra, Ronney!!!! Have a great week!!

CORNELIU C.
Albany, OR
Toyota Sequoia
10/09/2018 Category: Sales
Ideal Experience
Justin Lemons is the kind of person you hope to work with when looking for a car. I'd been doing research and reached out to just about every Toyota dealership in Oregon and parts of California and he gave me the straightest answers from day 1. I was able to get a new vehicle for the same cost that some of the other dealers were asking for used ones. When a few dealerships asked if they could get the details to match it, their first words were "that's a good deal". With Justin, I didn't have to work my way down to the price that I wanted to pay, he gave it to me up front. He was attentive but not pushy and it was clear that customer service was very important to him. Jason, in Finance worked to get me the best financing rate across several credit unions. Overall, my experience exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend working with the team at Ron Tonkin Toyota.

We loved hearing your story, Corneliu!! Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic experience with Justin Lemons and the rest of our Sales Team. We appreciate your business and wish you years of enjoyment in your Toyota Sequoia!!

DEBRA L.
Brian
Do you have a great group of guys that work there they’re very kind they keep you up-to-date I feel very comfortable talking to them

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Corolla. I'm so happy to hear that you feel comfortable at our dealership and with our Service Team. Have a wonderful day, Debra!

MARCIA A S.
5 star service
This service department is the best. Fast, efficient and always a pleasure to work with. Jack Was quick to help, kept us updated and we got our car back the same day!

Thank you for trusting Jack Lord and the rest of our Service Team to care for your Camry!! We are honored to serve you and look forward to doing so again! Have a great week, Marcia!

IS
IRENE S.
Brush Prairie, WA
The Best!
My Prius made a weird noise that turned out to be a minor fix. The tech caught that the oil gauge indicated a bit low, so that was fixed too.

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic service experience, Irene! We appreciate the trust you have placed in Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Prius. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

10/08/2018 Category: Sales
Great Service!

Thank you for trusting Ron Tonkin Toyota to care for your Sienna. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!