JO
Josh O.
Mapleton, MN
Oldsmobile Alero
07/08/2020
They went above and beyond to help me
Ron's auto body very professional helpful and the price is not ridiculous I want to from's auto body before this they have my air conditioning looked at she why was it working they told me it would cost me $250 to fix my problem the cheap way or $450 for fix the hose and part they said they were having trouble to find Ron looked at it and told me what was wrong and I only payed $10 to fix it! They are very helpful I would definitely check them out first

Audrey M.
Nicollet, MN
06/30/2020
Great fast service.
Got me in quick. Very nice fast and reliable service! Would recommend to anyone!

TH
Tom H.
Waldorf, MN
Jeep Liberty
06/26/2020
Jeep
Again Ron's went over and above..air conditioner went out..ron and his team got in and out...now that's cool..fair priced outstanding workmanship..Thank you Ron and crew!!!

GH
Greg H.
06/11/2020
Excellent repair shop!
Very reasonably priced, very knowledgeable with fast service. I would strongly recommend.

Jacob B.
Acura TL
06/04/2020
Knowledgeable! Nice! Fast! Fair priced!
Ron and Cory we are very nice and quickly and accurately fixed the air conditioning in two of my vehicles! Ron took the time to show me the broken part and explain the process

Saint Peter, MN
06/03/2020
Quick Repair
Expected the vehicle to be done Monday, Ron and crew got er done Friday. Thanks

Tim M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/29/2020
Excellent customer service
From my initial phone call, through picking up my vehicle, the people I dealt with were courteous, professional, straightforward and appreciative of my patronage. I will definitely go back.

LJ
Lance J.
GMC Terrain
05/28/2020
Clear & Fair
Ron certainly knows his stuff! He's fair and honest.

PB
Pam B.
Cleveland, MN
05/22/2020
Great job on my brakes.
Thank you Ron for taking care of my car. Everything was taken care of for exactly the price you quoted, which was very reasonable. I highly recommend you to others.

Saint Peter, MN
Lincoln Navigator
05/22/2020
Ford 5.4
My 5.4 Engine was noisy and would start to run rough at certain times. Ron diagnosed that the timing chain and cam phasers were getting tired. Although I have not put many miles on it yet, I believe this has solved my problems.

Barry S.
05/15/2020
Good place
Good place for auto repairs. Had brake lines on my 2001 Silverado repaired. Ron was very knowledgeable and did a great job. Inspected everything and gave me very reasonable estimate. Dropped it off one day and was ready the next!

RN
Rylan N.
Jeep Cherokee
05/14/2020
Ron’s is wonderful.
Used to come here years ago. Moved a bit farther away and used other places, what a mistake. Came back and realized why Ron and his staff are the best around. A really personalized experience with folks who truly care and are passionate about what they do. Ron is a no-BS kinda guy and will tell you exactly what’s up and give personal tips and recommendations. Will continue recommending this business to everyone I know for their auto repair needs. Thanks Ron!

Saturn VUE
05/13/2020
Great service, great people.
Had my vehicle serviced today. Ron & the staff are so helpful and kind and even gave me some tips! Thanks guys!

PC
Peter C.
Minneapolis, MN
Lexus ES 300
04/28/2020
Friendly, honest
Always come to Ron for my work to be done. He is honest and hard working. I have gone for my serpentine belt, my wiper rotar went out, tires and so on. Not expensive for the stuff, which is nice. I will continue to go here as long as I live in Mankato or surrounding areas.

Dan M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/23/2020
The Best
Ron's Auto Repair is the only place I trust. Fair and transparent pricing. Professional, timely, and quality work.