CI
Chad I.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/11/2019
Ron’s
Ron makes sure his customers know exactly what is being done and likes to educate them! Told me what might need to be done next visit and what to expect after that. Very great service!

BZ
Bob Z.
11/15/2019
Tire swap
I have been at Ron's before. He's not cheap, but l value his good service and his opinion.

Jordan C.
11/13/2019
They were able to fix everything I needed
This place is fantastic, they went above and beyond what I asked of them, and were able to help me to the fullest extent.

SV
Shauna V.
Saint Peter, MN
Dodge Charger
11/12/2019
Reliable
They were able to get me in the same day I called and had my vehicle done on time before they even closed.

Rob R.
11/12/2019
Ron and his office employee were both very pleasant to work with and got my car in and out quickly.

Eagle Lake, MN
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/05/2019
Confusion
I asked his employee over the phone how much and I only heard the labor cost. I gave it the go ahead only to find out I was paying twice what I thought. I would have put it off another couple weeks had I known. I would much rather deal with Ron himself. I felt like I was at Tires Plus and I hate Tires Plus

YL
Yvon L.
10/31/2019
Great job
I will only go to Ron's auto to have my car serviced.

TR
Tucker R.
Buick LeSabre
10/29/2019
good work for a decent price
will be going back for anything from regular maitnance to large repairs

BD
Bethany D.
GMC Acadia
10/17/2019
always going above and beyond and out of their way to help.
Ron and the crew always do a phenomenal job with fixing any problems I have with my vehicle. They’re all very friendly and go out of their way to help. They get the job done fast and can always get me in right away.

Joe S.
Buick Park Avenue
10/15/2019
Breaks
The breaks went out in my car and Ron's was able to fix them right away. They did a great job quickly and at a reasonable price.

MT
Mike T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/01/2019
Good job as always
Have brought My vehicle to Ron's a few times and was pleased with the service and Price

Raimi W.
Honda Ridgeline
09/26/2019
Service is good
Ron H. from Ron's Auto Repair of Mankato responded on 09/27/2019

We appreciate the business and patience you gave us while doing this project!

AP
Alan P.
Waterville, MN
Kia Sorento
09/19/2019
Got a n appointment right away
Need brakes all around on my 2012 Kia Sorrento. They did a fantastic job.
Ron H. from Ron's Auto Repair of Mankato responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks for the feed back - always nice to know we did it right

SA
Saleh A.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/13/2019
It’s great place and so nice guys
It’s amazing people greatest place cheaper and perfect work like I want exactly
Thanks everybody 🙏

Jodi S.
New Richland, MN
09/06/2019
Great Job!!!!
Ron was the best and took great care of my vehicle needs at a VERY affordable price. He was friendly and just an all-around good guy and definitely someone I will continue to take my car to in the future. Thanks for fitting me into your schedule, I appreciate it.

TK
Fast,Fair,

GP
Gary P.
08/22/2019
They took care of all service needed and got it back to me at a reasonable and fair price.

GB
George B.
Cleveland, MN
Chevrolet Tracker
08/05/2019
Dependable Care and Repairs for your Autos Needs.
I have had my Chevy tracker repaired and Service multitimes . With great dependable results, Such as AC Unit Repair and Replace parts and Cooling and over heating problems replace Radiator. Oil change and filter always great results. Thanks for the Great Service

Janesville, MN
Nissan Titan
08/05/2019
They fit me in the same day i called, and went above and beyond to make sure it was done right and done to last.

SG
S G.
Minneapolis, MN
Nissan Sentra
08/02/2019
THEY ARE AWESOME
Thank you guys for being nice, friendly, and awesome. Ron gave me an awesome deal. I'm officially a loyal customer