Sandra S.
Granite Falls, MN
06/10/2019
This guy is dishonest!!
He charged me $108.61 for a part, I thought it was high so I called Napa when I got home and they told me that the highest one would have cost me $53.31 and that was not the one he put in.. I was charged an outrageous amount in parts and labor and the problem was not fixed! I will NEVER go back and I will NEVER recommend anyone to go to him...
Ron H. from Ron's Auto Repair of Mankato responded on 06/10/2019

I am sorry you feel that we Took advantage of you.
You came in with a problem that had nearly killed your dog because the mode door actuator was taken out of your vehicle.
There was only one place in town that had the part.
When we were done with the vehicle you were informed that it was not working properly as far as the AC system in the rear. We did however get the mode doors to function as they should
We did check freon levels in your unit and they were correct when you left the shop. (a $159.00 value that you only got charged less than $ 70.00 for)
You were charged less than an hour for the work we put in.
I had well over 8,000 dollars of my Equipment hooked up to your vehicle to try and repair it, sorry you had other problems with it that could not be resolved at this time.
I charge normal retail value on parts - not wholesale cost - because I give a warranty on all work done through Napa Auto Care. I do hold a high value to any customer that comes through these doors.
Oh and by the way nothing was mentioned about the rear hinge on your window  that we repaired for free!
This same job at any other place in town would have been over $400.00 and you would not have gotten it in for at least a day later.  Ron Haefner / owner

05/28/2019
Ignorant, slow, lazy. Seems nice. But lazy crew
Brought my car in just to gain more issues.