North Little Rock, AR
Ram 3500
02/13/2020
Transporter traveler
Seriously would recommend for anyone especially those traveling through the area with no knowledge of the mechanics. He was polite, knowledgeable, and quick. He went above and beyond. If you need a mechanic who is fair priced, honest, and professional look no farther.

Jordan M.
Eagle Lake, MN
Ram 2500
02/11/2020

Matt B.
Lake Crystal, MN
02/05/2020
Very good friendly service
Brought my truck to Ron's and he had it done in the morning. The are very good at what they do and I will be taking all my problems to Ron.

Lexus ES 300
01/17/2020
Great Place!
Very friendly and willing to help me out on short notice. I'd definitely go back!

Milissa W.
Eagle Lake, MN
Jeep Liberty
01/17/2020
Broken Heat FIXED!
I called right when Ron's Auto Repair opened my heat needed fixed, espeically with the impending weather. He told me he could see my car right away and even offered to give me a car to get back to work. Called to confirm what the problem was and told me how much it would be before he started. I now have heat in my car and it's amazing. Thanks to Ron's!

Mercury Mariner
01/13/2020
Great price, great service
Needed some welding done on a muffler and Ron came in cheaper than other shops and sounds much better now. A little off the beaten track, but good service can't be beat.

01/07/2020
Quick and easy fix
Brought my car in for an issue I was told was going to cost over a grand and Ron fixed it in a day for under 200 dollars. Timely and exceptional service. Staff is also extremely friendly and caring.

Dennis D.
Honda Ridgeline
01/06/2020
I found one
He is personable, very knowledgeable, reasonable, and wait for it --- HONEST !! Where do you find that combination today ?

SZ
Steve Z.
New Ulm, MN
Buick Century
12/31/2019
Fast and freindly
Called Ron's this morning for a oil change he fit me in no problem. Found some things wrong during inspection. I Had a feeling there mite be a couple. Got them all fixed on the spot. Nice local shop. Honest.

GB
Grant B.
Lake Crystal, MN
12/27/2019
Friendly and quick
They quickly diagnosed what I thought was going to be a huge problem but turned out to be a simple fix that prevented a big problem from happening. Ron and Hunter were friendly and got the job done quick.

Julia H.
12/19/2019
Awesome
Ron did exactly what I asked for, and he had a loaner car for me to use while he fixed my car. He explained everything for me and was super kind. I definitely recommend!

Chevrolet Monte Carlo
12/16/2019
Car repair
Called in the morning to get my car fixed and he had it done by mid afternoon! Great time and prices are great.

CI
Chad I.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/11/2019
Ron’s
Ron makes sure his customers know exactly what is being done and likes to educate them! Told me what might need to be done next visit and what to expect after that. Very great service!

BZ
Bob Z.
11/15/2019
Tire swap
I have been at Ron's before. He's not cheap, but l value his good service and his opinion.

Jordan C.
11/13/2019
They were able to fix everything I needed
This place is fantastic, they went above and beyond what I asked of them, and were able to help me to the fullest extent.