KP
KARA P.
Van Nuys, CA
05/21/2018
Car is still not fixed
I brought my car in with a particular issue and after spending over $800, the problem was not fixed. After taking it back in was i then told that the issue is something different. It was $800 that I didn’t have to spend. It is/was frustrating. I personally feel that at least the cost of labor should be returned because the issue with my car is still the same. I never took the issue to yelp or any other online platform because I don’t believe in trying to hurt a business but at the same time I feel totally slighted. I was recommended to bring my car here by a close friend and I’m not sure that I would recommend this business to someone else. The customer service was good as far as smiling and being courteous but that all took place while I was paying $800 which did not fix the problem that I brought it in for. Very frustrated and thoroughly disappointed.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 07/05/2018

Kara, we too are frustrated that your repair did not go as expected. At times car repair solutions are obvious, but not always We appreciate your bringing your car back to us a second time for the fix, as well as your friend referring us to you. We hope that our mutually decided compromise has shown that our business stands by its customers, whether they return or not.

Angel M.
Los Angeles, CA
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Angel said the business didn't fix the issue he paid for and he has to take it back in.