John A.
Downey, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/03/2018
Great Transparent service
I was rear ended recently and looked around for a shop to get my rear end bumper repaired. I commute from Downey to culver for work so I ended up looking around in culver near my job. Did not take me long to find Ronys after a quick google search. What stuck out was that they had a lot of reviews and almost 5 stars. After reading about 10-15 reviews about how great the place is I ended up going. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service but what was refreshing was the service provided. Both techs that I worked with kept it 100% real with me in regards to ETA, work that had to be done, also the insurance company I was dealing with. When I got it returned after a week and a half there was some quirky issues with my car when I got it back so I text (forgot name) and he told me to bring it over during the week. That is the only inconvenience I had dealing with Ronys but it was a very small inconvenience at that. They fixed the issues within two hours and stated what happened, apologized and had me on my way with no additional charge. I wrote a long review so people can read it and really comprehend that these guys are absolute professionals.

Martin C.
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Martin said that everything was fine but the service took a little bit longer than he wanted.

Roy R.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Roy said the staff did everything they said they would do, and they were very polite about it.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your opinion and hope to be of service to you again.

CD
Catherine D.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Catherine said this business is cooperative and honest.

KC
KJIEL C.
08/02/2017
Amazing Service Center, my new favorite place!
The service and care was great. They took the vehicle in immediately and the work was performed swiftly. They identified a couple of issues and worked with the dealership to ensure I was covered under warranty rather than telling me the work had to be done by them at some arbitrary cost. Only knock was they weren't able to resolve one of the issues in my constrained schedule, but said to bring the car back and they would finish the reset when my schedule allowed for it.

Michael S.
Nissan Pickup
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business always takes a couple more days to do the service than he would like.

Judith S.
Mazda 6
02/11/2017
Brought my car in for a service light
Repair was done in a timely manner. Everyone was extremely helpful and accommodating.
Rony H. from Rony's Car Pros Inc responded on 03/24/2017

Thanks for taking the time to give up a review. We really appriciate your business.

BT
BELINDA T.
12/31/2016
Great outcome as usual!
Started out with a bit of confusion and misinformation, but Rony got involved and more than made up for the rocky start. Have been coming here for years and will continue. Good guys and honest, high quality service. Trustworthy.

Danielle D.
Santa Monica, CA
Honda Accord
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Danielle said the business has good communication, they are quick and trustworthy. She expressed they provided a fair estimate, were efficient and reliable.