Edgewood, WA

Elizabeth and Tom F.
Sumner, WA
09/10/2019
Accurate Diagnostic Saved Money
They are amazing mechanics! When I first came to Roopair about 3 years ago they accurately diagnosed what was wrong with my car unlike the place I was previously going to. They also don't waste your time. I've been coming back ever since. I highly recommend!

PW
Paul W.
Puyallup, WA
Subaru Baja (Natl)
09/07/2019
The best ever
The only place to take your subie. Period!

NH
Natalie H.
Gig Harbor, WA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said the staff were very punctual, kind and honest.

TW
Tori W.
Fircrest, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Tori said that they always give good service. He has been going there a long time.

Bonney Lake, WA
09/03/2019
They only do the work that needs to be done.
We started coming to Roopair because we were tired of the Subaru dealers suggesting "repairs" that didn't seem necessary. Now, every once on awhile, I bring our 20 year old Subaru into the shop for them to "check it out". Sometimes they say "you're all good!" Sometimes they say "we think you should do this" and I trust them to be telling me the truth. That's why I drive 45 minutes to bring my Subaru to Roopair.

David D.
08/30/2019
High quality work.
Always great customer service at a reasonable price.

Lorna B.
Edgewood, WA
08/29/2019
Fast service!
Great customer service!
Got me in that same day, they were fast and affordable!

Doug G.
Puyallup, WA
Subaru Legacy
08/28/2019
I was out of town and called to schedule my 90,000 service for the following week. I dropped the car off on a Saturday knowing my appointment was on Tuesday. I received a call on Tuesday morning that the service was completed. Josh told me that they had started on Saturday when I dropped it off so it was done early.

Cathy C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/24/2019
Another good experience
Another good experience. Went for routine oil change. All went well. No surprises.

MO
Mary O.
University Place, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/23/2019
kind services
I’m always welcomed, whenever I visit Roopair and give me the best services.

Lena S.
Subaru Impreza
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Lena said the staff is good, quick, has good energy and they are all professionals.

Jovi K.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Jovi said the business was good. She appreciates their consistent quality care.

Ron And Sandra G.
Ruston, WA
08/20/2019
Great service performed by professionals who know Subaru’s. Quick but thorough. 15 year customer ?

Jan and Rick W.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/15/2019
Fixed something that needed to fixed.
Even though they were very busy they managed to squeeze my car in for a much needed repair.