DA
Dustin A.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said he receives quick service every time. The staff is professional, competent and courteous.

AT
Anne T.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Anne said the business did a good job and it was done quickly.

Dean B.
Gig Harbor, WA
09/23/2018
On the Road again.
I was getting ready to leave for Wyoming when a light came on. Kelly had my car at her work and was going to pick me up at my work on the way to the Tetons that day. I called Roopair and they said to have Kelly stop in asap. A switch problem was found and fixed it on the spot. Kelly got dropped off in Idaho and I continued on to Wyoming. It was the best drive there i have had out of 29 yrs in row. My old Outback had 335000 Miles on it thanks to Roopair. My new to me 2008 Outback limited, with full rebuild on the engine, through Roosales, is awesome. Make sure to Roo whatever you do!

Jim G.
09/22/2018
The BEST Subaru mechanics in the ONW.
Dan and the crew are trustworthy, completely honest, they know their craft as well as anyone. Always looking out for your best interest.

Jeremy C.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said the business did a good job. It went above and beyond. They were timely, and charges were reasonable. They're good at multitasking.

Staley B.
Fircrest, WA
Subaru Legacy
09/21/2018
Oil change 2013 Legacy - super fast appointment
Technicians were on point today, in and out of there in 20 minutes or less it seemed. Josh is always cool to talk with but he was out so I got to chat a bit with Dan who is very nice and extremely knowledgeable of course about Subaru’s. I’ve called about tires before (same car) and they’ve helped me find the right tire too so all around a classy group. I would recommend you consider this shop for your Subaru.

Drew R.
Dupont, WA
Always great service
Expert Subaru specialists with outstanding service. This is my second Subaru serviced by Roopair and I know I can trust their knowledge. They have always provided fair and honest work, I highly recommend.

Keith M.
Steilacoom, WA
Great service.
Always aware of problems and always the right repair. Plus they do it with a smile.

SP
Shawna P.
09/19/2018
I've always been able to get my car in when needed&get it fixed in a timely manner. The guys are very professional&friendly&explain things to me so that I understand,&also very upfront&honest about the cost of things.
I've always been able to get my car in when needed &get it fixed in a timely manner. The guys are very professional&friendly&explain things to me so that I understand. Also very upfront &honest about the cost of things.

09/18/2018
Every time I come in very prompt and courteous service. Thank you.

Dean B.
Gig Harbor, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/16/2018
Great as usual.
Once again, everything as expected. Excellent.

Steilacoom, WA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/15/2018
The best
Great people and great service

Christine H.
Sumner, WA
09/10/2018
Customer service. loaner vehicle and their quality work
Thanks so much for a great job on my Outback. I always feel confident when I leave your facility knowing that you've done a thorough job and won't do work that's not needed. I'm back on the road again....thanks again!!

LR
Linda R.
Tacoma, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/09/2018
Love this place!
Roopair provides excellent, honest service at reasonable prices.

SR
Susan R.
08/28/2018
Great & Friendly Service and Fair Price.
Friendly Service by Josh. The Price for the work done on my Subaru seemed very Fair.

TR
Tony R.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Tony said they did a very good job.

NC
Nancy C.
Spanaway, WA
08/25/2018
Very efficient, honest and straightforward!!
Great service, right on schedule, with helpful suggestions. Took care not to repeat work that was already done on a previous visit.

Cathy C.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
08/23/2018
Knowledge of what makes my Subaru work
Great knowledge.

Matt L.
University Place, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Matt said he is super pleased with them. They know their stuff. They're very thorough and informative.

Dick W.
Subaru Baja
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Dick said the staff did well. Everything he had done at the business was good.