ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (51)

Overall Rating 4.39216/5Overall Rating 4.39216/5Overall Rating 4.39216/5Overall Rating 4.39216/5rating 4.39216
Overall Rating 2.01961/5Overall Rating 2.01961/5rating 2.01961rating 2.01961rating 2.01961

GS
Geoffrey S.
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service rider was very helpful. Coffee was good. Clean
I would come back in a heartbeat.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
very convenient, and accomodading to my schedule.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Wauconda, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Warranty
Although the car was covered under the 100K warranty, I felt our issue with the check engine light appearing wasn't resolved in a timely manner. It took 3 visits before it was properly addressed and we were nearing the end of our warranty. So it was a bit frustrating.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. We strive to give our customers 5 Star service on every visit. Please feel free to contact our service manager any time to discuss your visit.

Maurice H.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Always Pleasant Experience
I greatly enjoy getting my oil changed and car maintenance done here. Service is great and consistent. Schedule an appointment and the estimated waiting time is accurate. Plenty of space in waiting area is a plus as well.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Crystal Lake, IL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Barbara F.
Extremely pleased with service and help I got.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Algonquin, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Always ready to help
Dealer is close to home and have bought two Hyundai in the last year. Will continue to visit as long as service is excellent.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

MI
Michael I.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Clean shoroom and service bay, and friendly staff.
I bought my Hyundai Tucson last September from a wonderful sales staff member named Greg Epstein. He explained everything to me and everything was transparent in terms of the pricing and that gave me the decision to buy from Rosen Hyundai.

I have just over 5,000 miles on my vehicle and the display and backup camera did not come on. I was down the street from Rosen Hyundai and called and because of the safety concern of the back up camera not coming on, they told me to bring the vehicle over immediately, which I did. The service writer logged me in and they installed a software update and I was on my way within a half an hour. That's why I will always come back to Rosen Hyundai, and recommend them as my preferred dealer.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service once agaiin
In for routine oil change and software update out in 20 minutes!

LK
Larry K.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
They say what they do..... and do what they say.
Professional, prompt, service performed in the time span as estimated.
What more should should you expect????

Dale W.
Arlington Heights, IL
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Do what you ask for
Friendly staff great service quick in and out.

Marcia P.
Algonquin, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Always a positive experience at Rosen!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 Stars, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Cary, IL
2008 Hyundai Tucson
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service
Service department is always great. Kudos to Tom. Always pleasant and informative.

PL
Pat L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Staff is always courteous and attentive. They come to you in the waiting room to alert you of any delays in service if there are any. They are good to answer any questions regarding my car performance.
All in all, I have not been disappointed with my Hyundai Elantra GT.

Michael W.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

James A.
South Elgin, IL
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Very Easy Dealer to do Business with. Hyundai makes a Great Vehicle.πŸ˜€
I have been buying and selling cars thru Jon Muehl at Rosen Hyundai for a few years now.πŸ˜€
He has always given me a fair deal.πŸ˜€
We liked our 2014 Elantra GT and traded up to a 2017 Santa Fe Sport. Someone got a great deal on my trade-in since it only had 10k miles on it.πŸ˜‚
My 2017 Santa Fe Sport is running great with 8832 miles on it and we love our 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited that just turned 30k miles.πŸ‘

You can't beat Rosen Hyundai for Sales or Service. I highly recommend them.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hanover Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
My last experience with Rosen Hyundai was excellent. I was in and out in no time for my oil change and a service update.

MF
Michelle F.
Gilberts, IL
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great people!
Everyone is consistently professional and friendly!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the great review!Β  we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Steven S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
On-time service
Appointed time is always honored, estimated time to complete always spot on.