Overall Rating 4.4000022/5Overall Rating 4.4000022/5Overall Rating 4.4000022/5Overall Rating 4.4000022/5rating 4.4000022
Overall Rating 2.02/5Overall Rating 2.02/5rating 2.02rating 2.02rating 2.02

Crystal Lake, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Fast, quality service! Thank you Rosen!

GC
Gene C.
Mukwonago, WI
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Polite and professional.
I have yet to have a bad experience at this dealership with any of my cars. The staff is always very polite, and I get my car back cleaner than when I dropped it off.

The only suggestion I can make to improve the service at this dealership or any dealership on any brand would be the replacement of the air filter and cabin air filter.

I purchased both filters on this visit and put them in myself. I know that most people are not willing to do this on their own, but what doesn't make sense to me is the fact that there's a labor charge associated with it.

if your technician is going to go so far as to open the air filter housing and the glove box to get access to both filters for the inspection, then put them back, the labor has already been done once with no guarantee of a parts sale.

Perhaps a pre-emptive strike would be a better option. How about the suggestion that we are going to look at the air filters, and if they are dirty would you like us to replace them for the cost of the part plus $5?

I don't have the statistics in front of me to see how often a dirty air filter on an inspection results in the replacement with associated labor cost. I am only speaking from the perspective of a guy who does mechanical work for a living and isn't afraid to get dirty in order to save a couple of dollars.

As a businessman I think somebody should crunch those numbers and see how often people don't get the air filter replaced when it is found dirty.

Poplar Grove, IL
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service all around! Timely, professional and always polite!
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 Stars, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

West Dundee, IL
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
The team at Rosen did a fine job with my oil change and tire rotation.

Huntley, IL

A+

Carpentersvle, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/19/2019 Category: Service
2nd 60000 mile service and still no real problems with car.

Jim P.
Crystal Lake, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Friendly people, nice waiting area.

Huntley, IL
Service received was excellent
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you next time. Have a good weekend!

RP
Renato P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Professional service
Serviced my car quickly and did a great job.
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

FL
Franklin L.
Fox Lake, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Attention to the customer's specific needs and willingness to take the extra step to keep cost to customer down, plus clean premises,fast efficient service and courtesy.
Tom the Service Desk technical person was extremely helpful, courteous and took the time to explain the service options in order to keep my service bill down. Because of Tom I definitely will continue to go to Rosen Hyundai for my Service needs.

Mary S.
Elmhurst, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Always Top Notch
Always a good experience whenever I bring my car in for service. I trust this dealership for top notch work, and feel confident in my vehicle.

EB
Earl B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Used to be good...long time ago now
Great service writers but not that dealer changed hands third service manager in short time they just don’t care...spent $900 on maintenance and car not washed vacuumed but with new dirt from tech not being careful inside the car
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. I will have
our service Manager call you to discuss your visit further.

Danuta P.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Disappointed
see prior comments
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. My service manager left you a voicemail, he would like to speak to you about the issue.

South Elgin, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Meh
They are slow
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. We strive to give our customers 5 Star service on every visit. Our oil changes include a multi-point inspection as well as a car wash, adding on additional time to the service. Please feel free to contact our service Manager any time to discuss your visit.

SN
Steven N.
Long Grove, IL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rosen Hyundai by far has the best service of any dealership I have ever visited. The staff is first rate from top to bottom, friendly, professional, and accommodating. I tell all my friends that when they need to buy a new car they should go to Rosen Hyundai.

DK
Debra K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always helpful
I had no appt and noticed my head light was out on a busy Saturday morning. They never looked annoyed fixed it and were pleasant
This dealership are the nicest people even.
Can’t say that for Ohare Hyundai they are mean and evil

HB
Henry B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
close to home and great service
Did a great job quickly

Janet R.
Pingree Grove, IL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Dealer is clean and neat.
My only only is that my car did not get washed, but I did notice that other cars that were serviced the same time I was there did get washed.
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.