Overall Rating 4.3877555/5Overall Rating 4.3877555/5Overall Rating 4.3877555/5Overall Rating 4.3877555/5rating 4.3877555
Overall Rating 2.04082/5Overall Rating 2.04082/5rating 2.04082rating 2.04082rating 2.04082

Thomas B.
Last visit/July 14, 2018
We have always been so pleased with our service needs with your dealership, which is why I am puzzled why an oil change was performed on my last visit when I did not request it. When I called for the appt.the recording would show I asked service for the lid opening being difficult to open when I was filling the car with gas, to check the ignition, and to order an extra key. I repeated these same three things when I checked in with the lady at the service desk. I think it was approximately six weeks when I was there for an oil change. Regardless, we still love Hyundai!

Crystal Lake, IL
Best service ever
Great experience

Hanover Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I scheduled an appointment. It was quick and easy.

David B.
Huntley, IL
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Good, quick service with a smile.
The chat service was awful but the dealership people and their service were outstanding.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback it is very valuable to our Dealership.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

MZ
Michael Z.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick turn around
Had an appointment for an oil change and we were greeted right away, and in no time the car was ready to go.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

West Dundee, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Very friendly staff, clean and helpful. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Danuta P.
Lake In The Hills, IL
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Always ready when needed
Thank you very much for taking care of my car's for as long as you open in Algonquin
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.  We are very happy to have you as a loyal Rosen Hyundai and Genesis customer.

Joanne D.
Huntley, IL
0ther services
I felt unnecessary services were being recommended. For instance, I was told tires should be rotated on my next visit tben later told they should be rotated. Hard to trust which is correct when you are told 2 different things during the same visit. I was also told there is dust on the brakes. Never heard that one before nor have any of my friends wjen I asked them after the visit.

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.
I apologize for the confusion regarding the service on your vehicle, I will have the Service Manager contact you shortly to discuss this issue with you.

Susan S.
Village Of Lakewood, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get my oil change appointment for a time that matched my schedule. In and out on time
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.
We make it a priority to accommodate our customers very busy schedule and look forward to seeing you in the future.

John B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and timely
Friendly and timely
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers and look forward to seeing you in the future.

James L.
South Elgin, IL
Professional dealership
My friend recommended your store.i like the Hyundai brand of car.

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joshua H.
Naperville, IL
Great Experience
Patty got me in and out. She even took care of some unforeseen recalls that were due.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.

MT
Matthew T.
Crystal Lake, IL
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service and great buying experience!
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.

Julie B.
Lake Barrington, IL
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Loved the fast and friendly service
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

BJ
Brenna J.
Iowa City, IA
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I had never purchased a new car before, and Rosen made it easy and quick! John was great to work with

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.
Your kind words are much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

GM
Gene M.
Mount Prospect, IL
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
I was in the area. They were all booked but insisted I come in to get an oil change because I was around So nice and very accommodating Service was quick. Best ever

Round Lake, IL
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Patty in service was great
DAVID A B., Service Director from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the excellent review and the 5 stars! Our team is always here to help.

Thank  you,

PB
Peter B.
East Dundee, IL
07/04/2018 Category: Service
repair
Identified problem and repaired on a timely manner
DAVID A B., Service Director from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

So happy to hear we took great care of you during your visit with us. We pride ourselves on taking the best care of your vehicle needs. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Best Regards,

Juris P.
Union, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire rotation
Work was performed well and in timely manner. Four star rating because of slight problem with final bill. Should have checked it before getting home.
DAVID A B., Service Director from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate you choosing Rosen for your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you next time with your Tucson!

PF
Patricia F.
Carpentersville, IL
07/03/2018 Category: Service
One of the friendliest businesses in our area
There are many reasons why a customer would feel this way, but over the last 7 years, I have seen that it is the dedication and excellent care which each employee invests in their day-to-day duties. Some more physical and some more mental , but all are giving 120% to make the overall operations go smoothly.

I also loved the Korea Reborn book they had for review honoring the American spirit and our efforts to help Korea during the war years through today.
I learned so much by reading it and now I appreciate driving the Hyundai/Genesis brand vehicles even more!
DAVID A B., Service Director from Rosen Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the the time to review your experience and thank you for the 5 stars! We look forward to seeing you again next time!