Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.3877555/5Overall Rating 4.3877555/5Overall Rating 4.3877555/5Overall Rating 4.3877555/5rating 4.3877555
Overall Rating 2.04082/5Overall Rating 2.04082/5rating 2.04082rating 2.04082rating 2.04082
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

GC
Gene C.
Mukwonago, WI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
I forgot how much I liked your dealership.
I used to live around the corner and brought my old vehicle there for service. When I moved away, you became a little less convenient. I also bought a new Hyundai from another dealer whose service department was good as well. I decided to use your dealership again, because it was on the way between my apartment in Hoffman Estates and my home in Wisconsin.

The first thing that I noticed was that you picked up Mr. Callahan from Firestone. He was a stand-up guy who took care of prorating my tires when I could not make it anywhere in the snow when I bought tires from them. Once I saw him there, I knew you had made a great addition to the team. My service visit went very well, and I appreciate getting the full vehicle report back when I pick it up. I will definitely make it a point to schedule my oil changes for Thursdays when I'm on the way back home.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson Zervice
Friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Donald R.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
Always good
I've bought six Hyundais in a row from this dealer. Never let me down.

Anthony M.
Mchenry, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I brought my car in for an oil change as well as the front passenger brake has a high pitched squeal when applied. The service advisor said that the breaks look good and they cleaned them and no squeak. When I left the dealer things seemed ok. The next day the squealing returned. Will need to address this at next oil change as I do not have time to take it in.

Also I did not get my oil card punched for the oil change I just did.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure. We welcome your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Timothy S.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Best service ever
Every thing was fixed with little down time
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. When our customers leave happy, that makes us happy.

Batavia, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service on New Vehicle
I recently experienced a battery failure issue on my new Santa Fe Sport. I called, explained the issue & my concerns, and was able to make an appointment for the following day. From the moment I walked in until they finished servicing my vehicle, the entire service department staff was friendly, professional and extremely informative. They provided top notch service. Could not be happier with my car purchase from Rosen Hyundai.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Dennis W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Good price and no waiting.
Fast in and out.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the 5 Stars, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

KR
Kay R.
Woodstock, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Poor communicaton
Left in the dark as to the completion of work done. I noticed my car was in the finished lot but had no idea how long it had been there. I had to reschedule another appt. due to lack of communication. Felt ignored/forgotten about
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. I will have our Service Manager call you to discuss your visit further.

Bob S.
Winter Haven, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Patti Burgess is an excellent, professional service advisor. My wife and I reside in Florida and have a summer residence in Crystal Lake, Illinois. I will likely come back to Rosen Hyundai for service when we're in the area next summer.

JO
Jeff O.
Elgin, IL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
This was my first trip to Rosen Hyundai. I came in late on a Saturday afternoon, with no appointment, to replace a brake light bulb.
Once I arrived I realized the car also needed an oil change.
My service adviser, Ron, was really personable and willing to help despite the fact it was so late in the day. Ron kept me informed on my vehicle and never made me feel like I was being rushed. I worked at a large local auto group for years. If we had a service adviser like Ron we would be very fortunate. Great asset to Rosen Hundai!

Joan M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly
Very friendly staff

Schaumburg, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service just ok
Made an appointment but still waited over an hour.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.  I apologize for the wait, according to your paperwork you had other services besides an oil change that would extend your repair time.  If you were not informed of this at the time please accept our apology.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

KR

Johnsburg, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
Clean, friendly operation. Service done in a timely manner.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service department. I have always been taken care of promptly.
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Have no comments/no problem with Rosen
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

RP
Roberta P.
Hampshire, IL
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Staff, knowledge and cleanliness
Please change my email to this new one. bobparotto@gmail.com
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Great and friendly service. A good value.
Keep the coupons coming. It would be nice to have a senior citizen discount.

SR
Steven R.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly staff
Linda L., CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE from Rosen Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure.  Your feedback is very valuable to our Dealership.

Lake Worth, FL
2005 Hyundai Accent
On Time Maintenance
car maintenance ready on time with good quality workmanship, close to home