Overall Rating 4.3846138/5Overall Rating 4.3846138/5Overall Rating 4.3846138/5Overall Rating 4.3846138/5rating 4.3846138
Overall Rating 2.01923/5Overall Rating 2.01923/5rating 2.01923rating 2.01923rating 2.01923

WC
William C.
Village Of Lakewood, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service!!
I stopped by to see about scheduling an appointment for Mobil 1 oil change air and cabin filters. They were able to schedule me the next day. I brought it in and the were done in 1 hour and the price was great too.

I will do ALL of my service with them, that have a comfortable waiting area that is clean and very nice, the service staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Amy S.
Carpentersville, IL
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
I always have a great experience at Rosen Hyundai - been getting my car serviced for a couple years. Always quick. Staff provide great service. Thanks!!

SJ
Stephen J.
Best dealership around.
I have just started coming to this dealership a little over a year ago. Everyone here is helpful and don't try to over sell you on things you don't need. The service department does a fantastic job giving you all of the information you need to make an informed decision. They also have great prices on oil changes (sign up for monthly newsletter for coupons). John Muehl, is the most straight forward sales person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I have sent many people to him with the same result. Keep up the awesome customer service. May I suggest menus if places that deliver for those extended times spent there.

Judy D.
Schaumburg, IL
06/25/2019 Category: Service
All the people that work there are so friendly and professional
All the people that work there are so friendly and professional, I would not go anywhere else! I love my Hyundai
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

PS
Pamela S.
Geneva, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Accomodating and attentive. Salesman Tony is the best!
Followed the salesman from the Hyundai dealer closer to my home. Trust him to always be fair with me. Will buy cars from him until he retires. This dealership is much better than the Gerald dealership closer to my home - everyone is nice and respectful to the customers. Great place!!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

CZ
Carol Z.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Great service! Explains what need to be done and promptly services my vehicle. Great customer service!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Carpentersville, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Great service. They said it would take one hour, it took one hour. They even gave me an additional discount. The service agent had a happy face, a smile, and polite. Don't see this to often.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

South Elgin, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Nice dealership
Service department isnt the best .
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. We strive to give our customers 5 Star service on every visit. Please feel free to contact our service manager any time to discuss your visit.

Joanne D.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional service
Was just in for an oil change. The service rep was very nice and professional.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Not very prompt
Their service is almost always excellent but this oil change took much longer than I expected, even though I had an appointment.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Debra S.
Algonquin, IL
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service.

Eli was both friendly and professional.

PH
Paul H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The service was performed in a timely manner and completely exceeded my expectations.

Crystal Lake, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly, efficient, on time, and quality work.
So, I have been a customer here at Rosen Hyundai for nearly 10 years now with two SantaFe vehicles, one a 2010 and the other a 2015. Both have been great vehicles so far, the 2010 now has 120,000 miles on it, the 2015 about 27,000 miles. Rosen pricing on was very competitive, and the servicing of these vehicles has been way above average. i envision should they bring an all electric vehicle to market here in Illinois I might consider buying theirs over the competition. If not, another SantaFe probably, and from Rosen more than likely.

Lake In The Hills, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Service is getting a lot better
The dealership is certainly workings on improving their customer service.

Crystal Lake, IL
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great attentive sales department
Salesman Jon was very attentive and responsive. Was able to locate a car from another dealer to accommodate my wish list.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Susan S.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service at Rosen Hyundai is great! My only problem is that I'm never notified of any recalls from Hyundai. If I didn't take my care in for servicing on a regular basis, I would never know about any recalls or other issues. Is there some way that I can be notified in advance of these things from Hyundai directly?

RA
Ronald A.
Pingree Grove, IL
Overall good experience
I brought my vehicle in that morning around 10 am and was informed about an hour later that it would take about 2-3 hrs. to fix. It actually took about 5.5 hrs. before they fixed it and I was able to pick it up. The good thing is that they did fix the problem and have had no further issues after the 'check engine' light came on and my car started running sluggishly a week before I brought it in.

Sharon B.
Hampshire, IL
Great dealership
Rosen is truly top notch. I purchased my car here and continue to return for service. Everyone is very courteous and professional, and I've never had a single problem that they haven't handled
promptly. I will definitely be purchasing my next car here too!

Ruth M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
In and out quickly so we can get on with our day
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Cary, IL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Thorough service. The service person that greeted and started the process, as well as reviewed findings after the service, could not have been nicer
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019