4.6

Overall Rating 4.3999978/5Overall Rating 4.3999978/5Overall Rating 4.3999978/5Overall Rating 4.3999978/5rating 4.3999978
Overall Rating 2.05455/5Overall Rating 2.05455/5rating 2.05455rating 2.05455rating 2.05455

JO
Jeff O.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
No appointment
Drove in for replace headlight, they took our vehicle right away and fixed the issue.
Very friendly!!....not annoyed that we didnt have an appointment

MF
Martin F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service visit
Got me right in even though I was 30 minutes late for my appointment.

Carpentersville, IL
11/10/2019 Category: Service
My visits for services have always been done without a long wait. I have always been greeted by the staff. When the service is completed they always go over the paperwork & ask if there are any more concerns.
Thank you.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Robert S.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Atmosphere in the service dept. is truly refreshing.
Both Steve & Patti are great to deal with. At no point while I am getting the paperwork down, any question I might have is given total attention. The atmosphere is truly refreshing in the service department. Even dealing with the parts dept.; both Josh & Casey are equally helpful.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Robert B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
The folks at Rosen always do a great job.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

11/06/2019 Category: Service
oil Change
Fast service, Clean waiting room, friendly
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

James C.
Schaumburg, IL
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I called with a battery problem and did not want to get stranded while working up the road from the dealer. Eli, the service professional, had me come in right away, without an appointment (at the dealer no less) and I was gone within an hour. Problem solved. Fantastic service. My thanks to Eli and whoever did the work on my car.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Doug L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Service was much faster than usual this time
This service went the way all visits should go. Quick, accurate, affordable and being treated like you matter. Thanks

TZ
Tim Z.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Poor Service Experience
After talking to Jeff, the Service Mgr at Rosen, I am satisfied that this was an unfortunate situation that is not how things normally happen at the dealership. Jeff and I had a very pleasant conversation and I believe my experience going forward will be at the standard both parties will be satisfied with.

Poor Service Experience
They tried to charge me $60 for service that was supposed to be free. Employee was not professional when I questioned her. Took about 10 minutes for them to find my car on their lot. Date and time were incorrect when I got vehicle back, this wasn't the case when I dropped it off
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. Please look out for a call from our service manager, Jeff, to discuss your visit further.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Mr.?
Nothing bad to say. Good coffee, good cookies.

Josephine C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service and friendly
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service

Lake In The Hills, IL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Worse dealership
Plan on waiting weeks for simple repair jobs to return again and again because Rosen doesn’t do the job adequately in the first place. Extremely poor turn around for repairs. Trying to get the service manager to either pick up the phone or to even call you back is non existence. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else !!!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Richard H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
My review
Service is good. Facilities are quite congested
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

AR
Aaron R.
Hoffman Estates, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Sales mgr.
Dominick the manager goes out of his way to help you, great asset to Rosen, bought my last three vehicles from Dominick!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

RV
Ronald V.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Did not resolve complaint
Not until service can resolve our problem.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Carpentersville, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Keith S.
Naperville, IL
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Rosen Hyundai Great Service!!!
Great service!!! Very courteous and professional.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Sharon C.
Union, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
My Sante Fe!
I am very pleased with the service I receive at Rosen's in Algonquin. The staff is very courteous and knowledgeable. The only complaint I have is when I make an appointment for 10:00, for example, there are many customers before me and sometimes my appointment takes an hour and a half. My time is valuable just as all of your time is. There needs to be a better job with keeping scheduled appointment times on time or come up with a system that actually works.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019