4.6

Susan H.
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Was out in 20 minutes
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Wauconda, IL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Team
Excellent service from Eli, fast and efficient, very courteous and pleasant. I drive 25 miles to this Hyundai Dealer for their service. I trust they will be honest and do a great job on my car. They always answer questions, deliver the car when promised and are very respectful.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

AH
Annette H.
Crystal Lake, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
I have to say Jeff and his team are amazing. They are not ones to casually take a customers concerns, test and let go if they cannot find the issues. Instead they go out of their way to ask questions, and if necessary, additional questions before returning your car to you. They appreciate a customers time it takes along with their frustration when they have an erratic problem. They do research and whatever it takes to find solutions. I appreciate their hard work and efforts.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Schaumburg, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Staff friendly
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

WM
Walter M.
Huntley, IL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Caring
They care about the customer making sure the work is taken care of quickly and professionally.

Algonquin, IL
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Good service department and good advisors too. Got my coolant system flushed and exchanged as well as a fuel system additive. My advisor told me the whole ordeal should take anywhere from 60-90 minutes and it was all finished in that time span.

Dekalb, IL
02/15/2020 Category: Service
The service was done in a very timely manner.
Always greeted with a smile. Very helpful service adviser's.

LH
Lisa H.
Mchenry, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Cant beat them
The best people
The best service
They are always looking out for you.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Andy B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Prices are a bit high though
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your recent review. We welcome any and all feedback and use it to improve our client service experience. We look forward to meeting all your future service needs.

Algonquin, IL
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Quick service
Friendly staff and quick service!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

AA
Abduallah A.
Pingree Grove, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Jeff is going above and beyond
I’ll start off by mentioning that Jeff is doing everything thats in his control to try and resolve the unfortunate issues we are experiencing with the 2020 palisade we purchased a few months back. My frustrations with the vehicle I’ve purchased in no way, shape, or form should be a reflection on the service I am receiving from Jeff. The vehicle I purchased is defective and Jeff is exhausting all of his resources and is working diligently towards a resolution but the problem with our vehicle looks to be one that is non repairable. Even though owning this vehicle has brought nothing but added unnecessary stress, working with Jeff had been extremely pleasant. I have yet to meet a service manager that would go above and beyond like Jeff has.

Really disappointed
Bought a brand new car and it has been in the shop numerous times and still isn’t fixed properly. I expect this from a used car not a brand new car with 0 miles on it. Told them how I drive my children and the car has become unsafe and still the issues have not been fixed.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. Please look out for a call from our service manager, Jeff, to discuss your visit further.

JEFF B. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day for me to come by and perform a road test with you. I will contact you when I have information.

Thanks,
Jeff Bravieri
847-854-6700 Ext 114

Joseph P.
Willow Springs, IL
Great Cutomer Service!
I bought/leased 5 vehicles from Rosen!
While I have a Hyundai Dealership 5 minutes from my home, I drive 1 hour to go to Rosen. Why? Honest, Reliable People Products and Service! They are my Hyundai Dealership of choice and for about the last 2 years my choice for vehicle service. They're work is awesome, very competitive pricing and most of all I trust them! Patti Burgess is my Service Contact–She is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I recommend Rosen and Patti for Vehicle service needs.

THANKS ROSEN!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Michael H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic people
The salesmen to the service department really want you to be happy, this is a nice change. Generally I have experienced at most dealerships is they want to sell you a car then see ya. My salesman Eddie Hernandez was outstanding.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Oak Creek, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service and staff
Had to come in for an emergency last minute repair, Jared and the tech crew fit me in to the schedule and were able to get it done for me in no time. Will definitely return
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020