4.6

2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Informative and timely updates while my vehicle was in service. Tom did an excellent job!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/15/2021 Category: Service
!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 05/17/2021

TZ
Tim Z.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Easy scheduling and staff is very professional
Schedule was full on day I wanted to schedule service, they worked my vehicle in and were very helpful
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

ES
Edmund S.
Elgin, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Oil change price without coupon llittle high
Without coupon price to high
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 05/11/2021

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Michael P.

CV
Carla V.
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service
My experience was good. I was only there for a FOB to be programmed to my car and the key cut. For one the FOB costs a lot to begin with and then the cost of the key to be cut. It took an hour as they said it would be. But come to find out there is a charge of 13.00 for waste 😳 I called to dispute the charge as there is No waste for cutting a key and programming it to my vehicle. They told me that this is just a normal charge regardless of what service is being done. It clearly describes this charge is for waste. Like I said there was no waste, so plan on giving them 13.00 for any service even if there is no waste.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Lake In The Hills, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service as Always
The staff is always friendly and helpful!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Village Of Lakewood, IL
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Above and beyond
I recently had my car in for service. There were many issues with the car. Car was fixed for emissions. Just before I took my car for emissions, the check engine light came on. I spoke with Jeff, service manager, and he personally took care of my issues. They went above and beyond. My car was picked up and worked on. They even took it to the emissions center for testing, since the car was pasted due. They also brought my c ar back to y house. Great service. Thank you!!!

04/13/2021 Category: Service
Repair took too long
My car went in for check engine light. My car spent almost 3 weeks at the service center. One thing after another happened to m y car. The first diagnosis was to replace the gasket, car still had an error. They tried to epoxy my fuel pump, still didn't work. Rosen ordered a fuel pump, wrong pump. Reordered correct pump, finally fixed. They did step up and I received a discount. Communication was bad, I was doing the chasing of updates.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. Please look out for a call from our service manager, Jeff, to discuss your visit further.

Alice B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Clean professional and Courteous
Always ready in time no problem making appointments
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Katherine N.
Harvard, IL
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Always great service!
Love the Tucson. Everyone at Rosen are always helpful and pleasant.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Will be back

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Will be back
Tom is always the person I go to. Great customer service
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Mary P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service and knowledgeable technicians.
Can’t say enough about the friendly staff and the great service I receive. Trust the technicians to give me an honest assessment.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

GG
Gary G.
Village Of Lakewood, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/26/2021 Category: Service
My first hyndai
Except for the final paper work at the time we went to pickup the car. The dealer wanted an additional $500.00 . The rest of my experience with Rosen has been great
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021