Overall Rating 4.4000022/5Overall Rating 4.4000022/5Overall Rating 4.4000022/5Overall Rating 4.4000022/5rating 4.4000022
Overall Rating 2.02/5Overall Rating 2.02/5rating 2.02rating 2.02rating 2.02

2009 Hyundai Accent
Rosen Rosen Rosen
A+
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 Stars, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Carpentersvle, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/19/2019 Category: Service
2nd 60000 mile service and still no real problems with car.

Jim P.
Crystal Lake, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Friendly people, nice waiting area.

Huntley, IL
Service received was excellent
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! It was our pleasure servicing your vehicle, we hope to see you next time. Have a good weekend!

RP
Renato P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Professional service
Serviced my car quickly and did a great job.
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

FL
Franklin L.
Fox Lake, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Attention to the customer's specific needs and willingness to take the extra step to keep cost to customer down, plus clean premises,fast efficient service and courtesy.
Tom the Service Desk technical person was extremely helpful, courteous and took the time to explain the service options in order to keep my service bill down. Because of Tom I definitely will continue to go to Rosen Hyundai for my Service needs.

Mary S.
Elmhurst, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
Always Top Notch
Always a good experience whenever I bring my car in for service. I trust this dealership for top notch work, and feel confident in my vehicle.

EB
Earl B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Used to be good...long time ago now
Great service writers but not that dealer changed hands third service manager in short time they just don’t care...spent $900 on maintenance and car not washed vacuumed but with new dirt from tech not being careful inside the car
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. I will have
our service Manager call you to discuss your visit further.

Danuta P.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Disappointed
see prior comments
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our Service Department. My service manager left you a voicemail, he would like to speak to you about the issue.

South Elgin, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Meh
They are slow
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. We strive to give our customers 5 Star service on every visit. Our oil changes include a multi-point inspection as well as a car wash, adding on additional time to the service. Please feel free to contact our service Manager any time to discuss your visit.

SN
Steven N.
Long Grove, IL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Rosen Hyundai by far has the best service of any dealership I have ever visited. The staff is first rate from top to bottom, friendly, professional, and accommodating. I tell all my friends that when they need to buy a new car they should go to Rosen Hyundai.

DK
Debra K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always helpful
I had no appt and noticed my head light was out on a busy Saturday morning. They never looked annoyed fixed it and were pleasant
This dealership are the nicest people even.
Can’t say that for Ohare Hyundai they are mean and evil

HB
Henry B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
close to home and great service
Did a great job quickly

Janet R.
Pingree Grove, IL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Dealer is clean and neat.
My only only is that my car did not get washed, but I did notice that other cars that were serviced the same time I was there did get washed.
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

LW
Lisa W.
West Dundee, IL
Never disappoints!
I always have my car serviced by the experts who know it best. This time, it was my daughter setting me up for remote start. That was handled perfectly as well as the other minor issues that we're brought to my attention.
Thanks, Rosen Team!

NM
Nancy M.
Hampshire, IL
Drive train/
The service dept was great Tom made sure Santa fe was fixed properly, felt secure driving car again

BT
Beth T.
East Dundee, IL
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Purchase of tires.
Great customer service. Quick service appointments
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Maria S.
Carpentersville, IL
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Could be better
Could be better
KAYLA C M. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. We strive to give our customers 5 Star service on every visit. Please feel free to contact our service Manager any time to discuss your visit.