4.6

Max B.
Huntley, IL
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Rosen Hyundai - Alconquin IL
Service Dept. is fast, friendly, and courteous . My personal car service write up that was given to me I thought was a great idea . I don't know if this is new but it really details your car and what services you need and why you need them. Genius!
Also I noticed that the Dealership is very focused on cleanliness and your safety in mind. Another great experience. TY Rosen
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Robert S.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Atmosphere in the service dept. is truly refreshing.
Any of the advisor's here, are always willing & able to assist you in the owner's concern's about the car. They are always very polite and eager to help with your concerns. Truly a very refreshing experience!!!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great folks
Great folks to work with.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Chris V.
Hampshire, IL
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Over charged!
This issue was under warranty-part was a dollar. Charged 400.00, definetly will not return!!!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle. We strive to give our customers 5 Star service on every visit. Please feel free to contact our service manager, Jeff, at any time to discuss your visit.

Lake In The Hills, IL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Friendly people
No comments
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle it is our pleasure. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

SA
Very good

Great staff
JEFF B. from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Scott,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to speak with me. I appreciate the fact you choose to service your vehicle with us and are willing to rescore.
Hopefully we will have the donuts back soon!

SG
Steven G.
Hampshire, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great location and service
People are friendly and helpful.

Jose A.
Crystal Lake, IL
06/20/2020 Category: Service
From start to finish the service was incredible

PM

Crystal Lake, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Always An Excellent Service Experience
I remain impressed by the quick and efficient service I receive in maintaining and repairing my Hyundai vehicles at this Algonquin Hyundai facility. I always know the work will be done with care and experience so that work will be completed swiftly and done well. Patty managed my service to provide me the best experience I could hope for, as usual. Thanks.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

AR
Alan R.
Johnsburg, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Complete detail , but not complete
Received an email coupon for a "Full" Detail, but upon inspection of the car, it turned out to be a"Rush" job. Several spots on the hood were missed, so I can't rate this as a "Full" detail. I have had much better work at private shops for less money. Usually, the work done at Rosen is excellent, unfortunately, this time it wasn't.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle, I apologize for the unfortunate experience you had with our detail special. Please look out for a call from our service manager, Jeff, to discuss your visit further.

GL
Grace L.
Rockford, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staff
Everyone is very helpful!
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

YJ
Yolanda J.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
They go the extra mile
I had taken my car in for an oil change and just as I pulled into my driveway I heard a pop and then scraping. Thought I hit something but nothing there or under the car. I called Rosen Hyundai who first sent out a porter to bring the car back and when they realized it was not driveable they sent a technician to my house to determine the cause. Long story short my suspension bar broke and jammed the spring into my tire. Completely unrelated to the oil change. Had it towed back and provided a loaner car. Great service.
KAYLA C M., Customer Service from Rosen Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020