4.6

Latasha P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Kammi Sims did an amazing job helping me schedule an appointment and making sure all my needless were met getting the maintenance done that was needed on my Palisade. Kammi also followed up with me after the scheduled appointment to make sure vehicle was running great. Never have had that done with all the years I’ve been with Classic Hyundai. Keep up the good work it’s appreciated😊

Latasha Pennie

Sheryl B.
Austin, TX
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Too much lost time
I was there for 2 hrs 45 minutes for oil change / tire rotation.... way too long!
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback! I apologize that your service visit was unsatisfactory. It is definitely not our goal to upset or inconvenience you or any of our customers. The Service Manager would really appreciate speaking to you directly about your visit.  Please contact Will at your convenience. We appreciate your time in advance!

Best regards,

great service

David L.
Manor, TX
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely the WORST Customer service and communication!
I took my Hyundai Tucson in because the sun roof wasn’t closing and the back passenger door wouldn’t close. The car was not drivable. This was all 12 days before Christmas 2020. I called daily for a week solid. I sent emails and left messages and could not get a call back or update on my vehicle. It wasn’t until I called and said I was picking up
my vehicle without repair and taking it somewhere else that the vehicle was even looked at!

I had to change all my plans for Christmas travel due to this. I will not be bringing any business to this service department and would encourage anyone else who has a Hyundai not to either!

I left one star because it wouldn’t let me leave zero. There is absolutely no excuse is this digital
age of cell phones, texts and email for this type of abysmal communication. They obviously don’t care about their customers.

Jerry F.
Leander, TX
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Good service, but finance could yank your credit
Service is good and attentive. When buying a car use your own financing, not the ones they try to set up. They tanked my credit score because they could not find a loan company, even though I was preapproved through my own bank.

James B.
Leander, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Quick and fast service and a clean vehicle.
Brought my vehicle for a schedule appointment. The service was was quick and I left with a clean vehicle. Thank you!

IK

Georgetown, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/25/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Dealer
It would be hard to find a better place to either buy a vehicle or have one serviced . Wonderful service crew, but ask for Kammi. She’s wonderful and will make sure everything is taken care of correctly! You won’t go wrong!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent serve.

NW
Nancy W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Service Recall
When there are service consultants like Cody, it reassures you that your vehicle is being taken care of!

Austin, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/23/2020 Category: Service
???
Great oil change
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR!

JE
Jane E.
Georgetown, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service by all for a 7500 service appointment.
My review is stated above.
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a Great Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Brandy

AH
Alfred H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service!!
Great
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 STAR! We look forward to seeing you again. Have a Great Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Brandy Saliangnak

12/18/2020 Category: Service
They did a good job.
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for speaking with Cody.

Brandy