4.6

Pflugerville, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Clean and courteous
Already stated what I need to!

Danielle W.
Cedar Park, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Repair
Cody did an excellent job with my car

David P.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service on warranty repair.
Had tire blowout on hwy. had it towed to dealership w/o notice hoping they could take care of it fast. Tires under warranty but had to special order them. Took care of repair with excellent service and communication! They made it easy.

2019 Hyundai Kona

Leslie T.
Pflugerville, TX
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I have purchased Hyundai for the past 12 years, Round Rock location is by far the best in service, professionalism and value.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/11/2020 Category: Service
Busy place, but good service
Andy was exceptional to work with.

SP
Steven P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Sit and wait
Service was great, but no transportation provided over 10 miles to 79 year old with one car.

AG
Amelework G.
Austin, TX
In everything!
Extraordinary service!

Robert B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The people
I always get great sdrvice

2020 Hyundai Venue
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Exceeds expectations in every way. I would highly recommend RR Hyundai from sales to service. This is my 3rd Hyundai and I’m very happy with my experience from start to finish.

Robin B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Great service in a timely matter.
The service was done in a timely manner with great customer service.

Burnet, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Attention to Customer needs.
Customer Service representatives are knowledgeable and polite. Wait times for service are reasonable. Service area and wait lounge are clean and Covid-19 protocol is observed.

Roseanne C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Very satisfied customer
My appointment was @ 2pm I was out by 4pm I had an oil change tire rotation and State inspection

Good location
Over all good service. Ok customer service
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback! I apologize that your service visit was unsatisfactory. It is definitely not our goal to upset or inconvenience you or any of our customers. The Service Manager would really appreciate speaking to you directly about your visit.  Please contact Will at your convenience. We appreciate your time in advance!

Best regards,

gaguillon@penskeautomotive.com

Kristy B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Value to the customer
The response to my first review was well received and valued. After receiving a personal phone call and being able to express my concerns, it was obvious that they very much value their customers and want to do what they can to keep them. I thank Andy Thompson for calling me and extending his apology even on the behalf of the entire service department. I look forward to my next oil change and service there!!!

10/05/2020 Category: Service
Service Department needs a lot of improvement
I don't want to spend 2 hours or more every time I need an oil change.
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Best regards,

Brandy Saliangnak
Assistant Service Manager

Will Aguillon
512-904-6451
gaguillon@penskeautomotive.com

BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Andy. We look forward to seeing you again and providing you with the service you deserve!