Overall Rating 4.2805785/5Overall Rating 4.2805785/5Overall Rating 4.2805785/5Overall Rating 4.2805785/5rating 4.2805785
Overall Rating 2.1582767/5Overall Rating 2.1582767/5rating 2.1582767rating 2.1582767rating 2.1582767

KT
Ken T.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Fantastic customer service.
I am always well taken care of when I bring my car in to have work done, regardless of which service rep I get. Always happy with the service.

Kent B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Conscientious service staff!
My service representative was superb and extremely helpful with questions. Top Notch!!!

Kent,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate your valuable time and business!

Deborah L.
Hutto, TX
Friendly and professional staff
I have been going to Roundrock Hundai for years and I am very satisfied.

Deborah,

Thank you for your loyalty and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate your valuable time and business!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Efficient Dealer
Friendly staff, everything went as planned

Anonymous,

We appreciate your valuable time and business! Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

CN
Christine N.
Professional service
Friendly quality customer service. Service finished timely. No complaints

Christine,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate your valuable time and business!

EJ
Eric J.
Battery Replacement
Great services they were able to squeeze me even though they were very busy. They demonstrated hard work and devotion to deliver a great service, kudos to the services team they rock.

Eric,

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate the kind words and you allowing us to service your vehicle!

Robert M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very quick service. And the maintenance was cheaper than other budget shops.

Robert,

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great place to take your car!
The service and sales departments of this store are awesome. They are very professional and courteous when you need something. I was amazed at how clean the shop looks

Anonymous,

We appreciate your valuable time and business! Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!

BW
Beth W.
Cedar Park, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful customer service!
I've been bringing my Hyundais here for the past few years. Everyone is always very courteous and my oil change/tire rotation was done in less than an hour.

Beth,

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We appreciate your valuable time and business!

JJ
Jeffrey J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Another review
Forgot to reset car service reminder.
Ali B. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Mr. Jones,
I am sorry that we failed to reset your service reminder. Please email me a time option that work for you where we could get this reset for you.

Repair
This is a very efficient group when it comes to service
Ali B. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent service visit with our dealership. We appreciate your business.

LG
Luis G.
convenience,convenience,convenience
It was easy to get in and out. No muss no fuss.

Luis,

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recent service visit
Very happy with my recent oil change and tire rotation

Anonymous,

Thank you for visiting us here and providing valuable feedback! We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly staff, good service
Warranty work as expected. I have always had good service with this dealership.

Anonymous,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate you and the 5 star rating!

AD
Abigail D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great kind helpful
They are great because every time I come in they treat me with kindness answer all my questions. When I have them. So that is why I think they are very helpful. Thank you guys for being there when we need your help.

Abigail,

Cedar Park, TX
Dependability
If you schedule an appointment make sure your car is actually looked at and the work is done on that day.

Anonymous,

I apologize if we were not 100% during your most recent visit with us. I did try to reach out to the mobile number on file. I did leave a voice-mail with instructions on how to reach me as I would love to discuss your visit in detail so I may look into correcting your concerns. I look forward to speaking to you soon!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very nice customer service
The employees at Round Rock Hyundai were great- very helpful.

Rockdale, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
service dept
Service Dept was prompt with my repair, found a computer update to be done and completed all within the stated time frame.

Anonymous,

Thank you for the great detailed 5 star review! We appreciate your valuable time and business!

Robert H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
efficient and clean
Great job on the car.

Robert,

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate your time and business!

Justin M.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is great here.
I appreciated the help I received from assistant J.R. he took care of me and I was pleased.

Justing,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle!