4.6

Jerone H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Cody Martin was great. I came back next morning to complete state inspection details. He recognized me (wearing face mask) and took my car immediately back and told me to “make yourself at home.” Watched Chip and Joanna on TV and had second cup of coffe and was back on the road!

IR
Irma R.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Awesome people and great service
Hyundai provides great service, they explain what repairs are being done to your car. The staff offers coffee and makes sure all my questions are answered, they care about my safety and they make sure my car is in great running condition.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
My Tuscan finally got the recall done I waited 4 months I kept calling every 2 weeks. The part that I needed was on back order no one ever called me, the persons I spoke to assured me they would call and put me on waiting list. When I finally called again the 4 persons I spoke to that day did not know about the recall and did not have my name on waiting list and told me I had to wait for the next available appointment which was 3 weeks from when I last spoke to them. After I had the recall done I was told good thing I got it done if I had waited any longer it would not have been good and my Tuscan would have been damaged.
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for speaking with Cody and getting this resolved. We have updated your account and look forward to seeing you again!

Martin B.
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Round Rock Hyundai service
I have owned multiple Hyundai cars. I only take them to Round Rock Hyundai for service. Service department is great to schedule and complete service. Always comfortable when my Hyundai is in their care.

Joan R.
Elgin, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
I moved to Texas from Florida. Round Rock Hyundai is exceptional in every aspect. Friendly, knowledgeable, professional. The building was very clean the staff throughout the whole building was very friendly and helpful.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Sevice and cleanliness.
Always on time ,always clean and service provided is accurate.

Hutto, TX
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Dealership
If you want great service, go to Round Rock Hyundai. The service personell are awesome, and The Service Manager Will and Assistant Manager Brandi are always there to help. I have dealt with all the Advisors and they are all great. I will always take my car there!

Jo C.
Mc Gregor, TX
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Slow and rude
The service representative did nothing, told me it would take 1 1/2 hrs. for an oil change and visual walk around inspection. It ended up taking 2 1/2 hrs. The representative knew I was in the waiting area because I checked with her after 1 1/2 hrs. She said it would take another hour at that time. She never came to get me, I went back to the service area after 2 1/2 hrs. and my car was sitting in the check in/out area. The staff told me I could wait for cars blocking the three lanes to move or back out and hope no cars were driving through the parking lot behind me.
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for speaking with Cody about your concerns. If you need anything else please feel free to reach out to us.

LE
Lydia E.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/30/2021 Category: Service
RR Hyundai Service is Great!
For service of an oil change and tire rotation, I was very pleased, mainly due to my service rep, Cody Martin. He was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable and helpful. I will continue to go back to Round Rock Hyundai for all my service needs.

LT
Leslie T.
Pflugerville, TX
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Awesome people!!!
I will always buy Hyundai because for 12 years it has been a pleasure.

03/28/2021 Category: Service
Great people!
I appreciate all of the hard work the Round Rock team puts in! They do the best they can each and every time I take my vehicle in!

CD
Cheryl D.
03/26/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and re-doing the survey for Edwin. We look forward to seeing you again and have a great weekend!

BW
Barbara W.
Leander, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/23/2021 Category: Service
What makes this place so great is because they treat me
Cody and the service people treat me and car like it was their own. Keep me updated what I need to have done on my next visit to the service department I am very appreciated for these people they are wonderful they treat me like a queen

Cedar Park, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Experience and Service
Advisor Cody Martin kept me up to date on when my wife's car would be ready and understood I could not afford to be without my vehicle for to long! I will definitely return for oil changes and any repairs needed.

DO
Daniel O.
03/25/2021 Category: Service

BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Cody. We greatly appreciate you doing the re-score for Andy. We look forward to seeing you again.

Brandy Saliangnak

Mark B.
Round Rock, TX
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Great Service at Round Rock Hyundai
I scheduled the appointment online, and when I dropped off the car, I was in and out within a minute. The same quick service was there when I came to pick up the car. I recommend them.