Overall Rating 4.348102/5Overall Rating 4.348102/5Overall Rating 4.348102/5Overall Rating 4.348102/5rating 4.348102
Overall Rating 2.2025306/5Overall Rating 2.2025306/5rating 2.2025306rating 2.2025306rating 2.2025306

Jeffrey L.

AL
Andrew L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Broken Driver's Seatbelt
I brought my Genesis in for a broken driver's seat belt. I brought it in without an appointment because I was not expecting the failure. Sean Foster took care of me right away and even helped me with a loaner car. Great service, especially considering I brought the car in without any notice.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
They did a good job.

Mark M.
Awesome service
Awesome service

Antoinette B.
Hutto, TX
Car Service
Loyal Hyundai customer. Love the RR Hyundai environment.

PG
Patricia G.
Liberty Hill, TX
02/14/2019 Category: Service
I like the facility but don’t understand the amount of time it takes for service when I made an appointment.

JJ
Jerry J.
Killeen, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Detailed review of what can be expected during your service before it begins, including cost estimate.
I received a detailed review of what was expected during my service before it began, including a cost estimate and the time the service would take..

BK
Brenda K.
Easy and efficient
Round Rock Hyundai has always been efficient and friendly!

VH
Virginia H.
Getting My Car Serviced
Getting an appointment was fairly fast and easy. Ray, the man assigned to check my car in and out, was pleasant and knowledgeable. It took about two hours to change the oil and have my car thoroughly checked out. Then I was on my way.

Jerry H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai service review
Staff is courteous and helpful. Usually provide a car wash that helps produce a good mood when leaving.

Kevin M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service and a good dealership
Allways a great experience!

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!!
GUILLERMO A., Service Manager from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

IE
Isabel E.
Cedar Park, TX
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Isabel Eugenio
Sean related the diagnostic thouraly I was very pleased
GUILLERMO A., Service Manager from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Isabel,

I'm glad that Sean did a great job taking care of you and your vehicle! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

PJ
Phillips J.
Manor, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Kenny
Kenny was great - he helped me understand the maintenance that needed to be done and broke down the costs. Really friendly guy, great customer service

Mr. Phillips,

Thank you very much for your valuable time and business! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

Bastrop, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service and they care.

Anonymous,

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate you and the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Cedar Park, TX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The people and quality of the service.
I have nothing but good things to say about the service.

Anonymous,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your valuable business!

WC
William C.
Weir, TX
The Employees n MIKE
Tell all
6 have bought
Must be doing something right
When can we expect trucks

William,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your valuable business!

KD
Karen D.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Close to home and friendly
My expectations were met in and out on schedule

Karen,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

2017 Hyundai Accent
Amazing Service!
The garage doors that fly open for you to drive into the service center are super cool, and the staff is very friendly! Kenny, one of the guys working at the service desk, remembered me from my previous service appointment (like 6 months ago), which was also my first time ever being helped by him. Being remembered was a huge plus, because it tells me that Kenny really takes time getting to know and familiarize himself with customers! After returning to pick up my car, Kenny pulled a chair out for me to sit in while I waited for my car to be brought back into the garage, and another gentleman held my car door open for me so that I could get in. Amazing and chivalrous staff. Kenny is the best!

Anonymous,

Thank you for the outstanding detailed 5 star review! I'm glad that Kenny went above and beyond to take care of your and vehicle!