Overall Rating 4.3456765/5Overall Rating 4.3456765/5Overall Rating 4.3456765/5Overall Rating 4.3456765/5rating 4.3456765
Overall Rating 2.2098752/5Overall Rating 2.2098752/5rating 2.2098752rating 2.2098752rating 2.2098752

Second try

William E.
Mc Camey, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service people
Really good people to deal with.

ST
Samantha T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and honest customer service in every department:)
Ray Dorame was my service representative. Even though I had an appointment scheduled for 11:00 am I arrived at 8 am, and asked if they could have my car ready by lunch time as I had time constraints and work obligations. Ray was very helpful and made sure my car was ready to be picked up before lunch. He advised me on what services my car needed and explained what needed immediate work and what could wait until next time.

Mary M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/22/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in due to a slow leak in my rear left tire. Even though I had not made an appointment, the service associate found time to make the repair and get me back on the road.

AK
Amber K.
Hutto, TX
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Appointment takers (BDC) should be more informed.
BDC needs to be more aware of what they have happening in the shop. I do this for a living we set our own appointments so we now what we have coming in and what we can and can’t accommodate. Also keeps from over booking as they tend to have a better knowledge of issues being called about. Recalls like I had I was told would only take a couple of hours, but when I scheduled was told 1/2-1 day and I couldn’t wait. After I went and told them this is ridiculous they rescheduled me and worked it through while we waited 2 hours the next day. I will just schedule directly with JR next time I need service.

Christopher M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra

Georgetown, TX
04/19/2019 Category: Service
I want to keep the vehicle under warranty and the dealer is the best place to accomplish this.
Overall very good but took a little too long for the service needed.

WK
William K.
Georgetown, TX
Recall
Excellant

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Attention to detail
I think that this place offers a lot of details about your vehicle and they’re not pushy. They make recommendations and list out what you need done in order of urgency. I like this a lot.

D D.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional and customer friendly Service staff.
Although the wait time for service is time consuming, the Service staff remembers my name and the car wash is lovely benefit!!!

Great experience
Comfortable surroundings ( sitting, entertainment and coffee bar) and the staff are polite, courteous and friendly.

Cedar Park, TX
😀
😎

CO
Christine O.
Leander, TX
04/18/2019 Category: Service
I just want to say thanks to Kenny for making my service run smoothly. I was first having to deal with Kammi would was rude, unapproachable, and simply lacks basic customer service skills. Kenny swooped in and took over handling my service. I’m very thankful he did. I will definitely make sure to always go to his desk, because he seemed to have my best interests in mind and was kind and friendly. I dare to say that he completely turned my experience around and I would otherwise be giving a completely different review. Thanks Ken.

Joseph P.
Round Rock Hyundai experience
My car was serviced within the amount of time it was promised. The service adviser was pleasant and helpful. They even washed my car before it was returned.

LL
Leah L.
Smooth process
Sean make the process easy. He let me know what needed to be done and the time frame it would take.

Lj M.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2019 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the work done.
They were diligent in detecting a leak in my a/c and finding a battery cable problem and they replaced the faulty cable.
I give them aTHUMBS UP!

Elgin, TX
Customer Service
They knew what had to be done and did their best at getting it fixed in a timely manner. Very polite and helpful.

Anonymous,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle along with the 5 star review! We appreciate you and your valuable business!

MK
Marnie K.
Fast and friendly service
Everyone was friendly and the service on my car was done quickly. This was my first time at this location and my experience was great!

Marnie,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

SA
Shahram A.
Sean Foster Excellent Service Provider
Always takes care of us very professionaly

Shahram,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! I'm glad that Sean did a great job taking care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate you and the 5 star review!