Overall Rating 4.2986149/5Overall Rating 4.2986149/5Overall Rating 4.2986149/5Overall Rating 4.2986149/5rating 4.2986149
Overall Rating 2.1597201/5Overall Rating 2.1597201/5rating 2.1597201rating 2.1597201rating 2.1597201

12/16/2018 Category: Service
The service was great!

Darrell C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Car runs like a new one now. Thanks!

Jane M.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so willing to help
The service team was a joy to work with. They greeted me with a friendly smile and took the time to go over what service was done to my vehicle.

Great
I’m very happy

Michael B.
Pflugerville, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service / friendly staff / well keep building / fast service
Everytime I bring one of my Vehicles in for service it has always been a pleasant experience. From the friendly staff to their extremely fast service, everything is exceptional here!!! Not to mention, the last time I had one of my vehicles in for service. An unexpected part broke while doing this routine service. The service rep. & service manager worked with me on this issue and everything resolved itself. I would recommend this Dealership to all my friends.

Mc Dade, TX
Got it done!
Was an hour late to my appointment and close to closing time. Service department managed to get me in and get it done!

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Always get taken care of in a friendly manner.

Jane F.
Pasadena, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
When I arrived to have my oil changed, there were 3 people sitting behind their computers, not one acknowledged me. After, several mins. one looked up from their computer and said they'd be with me in a minute. Another one answered the phone, instead of taking care of me, a customer standing in front of them. Finally, again, after several minutes, Ray walked up from behind me and asked if he could help me. Ray is the only reason I may come back to your dealership. I bought my Genesis from this dealership in 2015. I've been back 3 times to have it serviced. There was a mistake with my car. Ray thought it was done & then couldn't find the paperwork on the computer, because it wasn't done. It had been driven around and back to where I'd dropped it off. I'd waited over an hour and then had to wait another 25 mins for the oil to finally be changed. This wasn't Ray's fault & he was the only bright spot of the day.

Jane,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! I apologize about any delays or inconvenience during the whole service process. I appreciate your feedback and will visit with my team to identify the areas and opportunities we have to improve. I will personally commend Ray for his efforts to meet your service needs!

WB
William B.
22,500 mile service.
Timely, quick and efficient. Service advisors were friendly and helpful.

William,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Recent oil change
my Service manager, Roy Dorame, was very helpful & wanted me to be happy with the work that was done. He also supplied me with a lug nut that was missing on the right front tire and paid for it himself. He went over & above his job.

Anna,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and the 5 star rating! I will personally commend Ray for his efforts during your visit!

Ryan M.
Ray was excellent
Ray was excellent! I never go to the dealer for my work on my car, but this is definitely changed my view on that. Thank you very much

Ryan,

I am pleased that Ray was able to meet your service needs! We appreciate you coming to see us and look forward to serving you in the future! Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

Mark H.
24000 mile service
Kammi Sims took great care of my car. Returned it in the time promised.

Mark,

Thank for your continued loyalty and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your valuable time!

HJ
Howard J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Oil change - Tire Rotation
Excellent service done on time.

Howard,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle! We appreciate you and rating us 5 stars!

SA
Stacy A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Service Department
Once again, I was very happy with the courteous and prompt service I received.

Stacy,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

John T.
Thorough Inspection, Work Done as Promised
I was past due for some routine maintenance and the service manager saw to it that everything was taken care of in one visit without trying to talk me into service that was not yet needed. Honest, friendly, courteous, knowledgeable service completed when promised.

John,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you on the next trip!

John,

Thank you for the great detailed 5 star review! We appreciate you and the kind words!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Unusual slow service.
I have taken my vehicles to RR Hyundai many times. This was the first time the service was so slow and no real reason was provided to me. I still feel the service is excellent except for this one time that it took much longer than expected.

Richard,

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback! I apologize we didn’t perform in the usual timely manner you are accustomed to. I will definitely sit down with my team and identify the challenge and get it corrected. We appreciate you and look forward to earning that 5th star on your next visit!

Hutto, TX
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Round Rock Hyundai
Only my first trip to service so I hope this does not come across as negative. Just purchased a new car and the Memory Seats did not work, was disappointed that it took a week to schedule an appointment. They did provide a car to use while they had to spend a day fixing the problem. Second item was a Dent on the door frame on drivers side. The dealership did finally fix the dent and it looks like new, however I again was disappointed that I had to wait about 40 minutes for management to decide if they were going to fix it. It seemed they thought I had caused the dent on a car three days in my possession. I gave them strong feedback that in no way did I cause the dent. It did take two and half hours to fix and this time no complementary car was given. I would still recommend them unless I experience something in the future. All the folks I talked with were friendly and courteous.

Anonymous,

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback! We appreciate the details provided and will use this to improve the service experience for you and all of our customers. Please reach out to me any time if you have questions or concerns.

David S.
Cedar Park, TX
Helpful Service Managers
The service managers are always very helpful.

David,

Thank you for your business and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your valuable time!

LL
Luann L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service.
This is the excellence I have come to expect when bringing my car in for service. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and performed the service while I waited. They also ordered parts for warranty work that was needed.

Luann,

Thank you for the kind words and continued loyalty! We appreciate you and the 5 star rating!
Please contact me any time you have questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

2014 Hyundai Azera
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Don’t come here for oil change!
3 hours is too long to wait!
GUILLERMO A., Service Manager from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Anonymous,

Please accept my apology for the extended service time on your most recent visit. We appreciate you and understand that your time is valuable. I will be reaching out to you to discuss your visit. I'm always interested to speak to our customers whether it's good or bad to gauge what we do well or obviously where we need improvement. I appreciate your time in advance and look forward to speaking to you soon.

Gwendolyn,

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me on the phone today! I appreciate the feedback and as agreed will look into correcting our process for your concern on your maintenance contract. We appreciate you and look forward to the next opportunity to meet your service needs!