Overall Rating 4.2160018/5Overall Rating 4.2160018/5Overall Rating 4.2160018/5Overall Rating 4.2160018/5rating 4.2160018
Overall Rating 2.1532242/5Overall Rating 2.1532242/5rating 2.1532242rating 2.1532242rating 2.1532242

PW
Paula W.
Great people
I am always treated professionally and with a sense of urgency. My vehicle is always ready when promised and always clean!

Paula,

Thank you for the great 5 star review! We appreciate your business and kind words!

Responsive Service
Kenny was helpful and responsive.

Anonymous,

Thank you for your business and rating us 5 stars! I will commend Kenny for his efforts!

Great customer service!
Great and fast customer service! Took the time to wash and dry my car himself!

Anonymous,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and rating us 5 stars!

GG
Gilbert G.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous staff makes one feel at home.
I didn't spend too much time waiting for my car to be serviced and my stay was pleasant. I could not have asked for more.

Gilbert,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars!
We appreciate your valuable time and business!

Matt L.
Fischer, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Speed of service
Very fast service

Matt,

Thank you for your business and rating us 5 stars!

KR
Kimberly R.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Service Department
Was my first time with my new. Kenny was wonderful and informative. Will be back again for my next service!

Kimberly,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle! We appreciate you coming to see us and the 5 star rating!

2017 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great!
The gentleman who took care of my service appointment, Kenneth McGill, was extremely nice and welcoming. He informed me of everything that was going to be done to my car, and made the experience much more relaxed by asking how my day was going, and smiling the whole time. Even when I was 10 minutes late to my appointment and wasnt able to come back to pick up my car until right before they closed, he was friendly and perfectly patient with me. Definitely recommend this dealership and their service center!

Anonymous,

Thank you for the fantastic detailed 5 star review! I will make it a point to give Kenny some kudos in our next staff meeting! Thank you for choosing to come and see us, we look forward to seeing you in the future!

BR
Bianca R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Excellent as always
Efficient, quality work, and great customer service.

Bianca,

Thank you for the excellent 5 star review! We appreciate you and your business!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly Service
Service rep was very friendly. Would be nice to have a courtesy shuttle available to not have to sit and wait there for a few hours.

Anonymous,

Thank you for your business and valuable feedback! We will continue to make adjustments to our processes to deliver the best customer service possible. Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

BA
Bradley A.
Hutto, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
alternator
Sean went over and above to make my experience the best it could be.

Bradley,

Thank you for valuable time and business! I will personally commend Sean on his efforts to take care of you!

Alexandria M.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
I have had a great experience every time I’ve been to Round Rock Hyundai. I have moved to south Austin but continue to bring my car here because of the great people who work there.

Alexandria,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate the opportunity to meet your service needs!

Steven C.
The service.
My car had a recall. They replaced the engine at no cost to me. How could I give anything less than spectacular on the review. Great job Hyundai!! :)

Steven,

We appreciate the kind detailed 5 star review! Thank you for your valuable time and business!

SG
Susan G.
Manor, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and caring people
I have to commend this group for honest work. After showing me what the recommendations for the service was due to miles, I choose not to do all the recommended service. They were very understanding as this was a big ticket service recommended. After servicing my auto, they explained what had been done, the shape of various items, and what I didn't need to do in the next service. i appreciate their low sales pitch along with the great care. i will always take care of my car at their dealership.

Susan,

Thank you so very much for going into detail about your service visit with us! We really appreciate you allowing us to take care of you and rating us 5 stars! Take care and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Joshua L.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Great service and easy!
Thanks for all the quick help!

Joshua,

Thank you for your great 5 star review!

Janice S.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/12/2018 Category: Service
The willingness to help the customer even when the problem is out of warranty.
The attitude of making sure my wife and I had a successful experience in all phases of the visit. Mr. Ali the service manager went above and beyond in every aspect of our contact with him and Hyundai. Every time I spoke to him he was extremely professional, respectful, kind, polite, friendly, insightful and knowledgeable about the subjects pertinent in getting our car repaired. He kept us informed, returned every phone call, and was proactive in keeping us informed. Mr. Ali provided the best customer service my wife and I have ever received. Thank you Hyundai and Mr. Ali for allowing us to receive a very satisfying and pleasant experience!! You ROCK Hyundai and Mr. Ali!!

Janice,

Thank you for the kind words and detailed review! We appreciate your cooperation in working with us to service your vehicle and rating us 5 stars!

LP
Lynne P.
Bastrop, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The service and personnel are always excellent. I do appreciate the time and effort made by the service staff, service with a smile.

Lynne,

Thank you for allowing us to meet your service needs and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate your valuable time and business!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good job!

Anonymous,

Thank you for rating us 5 stars and allowing us to meet your service needs!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Dept
Friendly, professional, and caring.

Anonymous,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your business!

Shauna S.
1st Time Experience
My 1st car Brand New Car... My 1st oil change..Great customer service.. I look forward to my next visit....

Shauna,

Congratulations on your new wheels! I'm happy you came to see us and rated us 5 stars!

TA
Theodore A.
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Working with Hyundai
My experience with your service department has always excelled. From being treated respectful to knowledgeable Equus staff. Thanks again for the loaner and taking care of the problem the first time.

Theodore,

Thank you for the opportunity to meet your service needs! We appreciate your business and rating us 5 stars!