4.6

Liberty Hill, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Andy Thomason
Great customer service. He understands the customer needs and knows how to make all of the customers feel important and takes care of business.

KD
Karen D.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Recent Service visit
I got in and out extremely fast was very pleased.

Christopher W.
Schwertner, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Service and cleanliness
All the staff was super helpful and attentive as well as the facilities were super clean.

Jennifer L.
Georgetown, TX
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Great employees knowledgable always positive and smiling. Makes one feel welcome from beginning to end.

Carlos C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/11/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Thanks to Andy from the service area at Round Rock. Excellent job , very helpful

Skylar W.
Georgetown, TX
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
Everyone was super nice and got the job done very quickly! I was extremely satisfied!

Stephen S.
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Previous Service
If you want to know whom to buy a car from I'm going to say Adel, if you are going to have a service done talk to Patricia Guebara or Brandy Saliangnak. Although we love our Hyundai cars and have purchased and rate this location with 5 stars, I caution dealing with Guillermo (Will) Aguillon, Service Manager in the service department. This man needs to be fired!! He has no people skills whatsoever, he makes your experience one that leaves a bad taste in your mouth. If it weren't for the exceptional leadership of Aaron Hargrove, GM Sales Manager to intervene and Patricia Guebara, Service Advisor,, we wouldn't have gone back. When we came to pick up my son's vehicle Adel met us at the door and walked us back to the service area to make sure that we had been taken care of which speaks volumes for customer service. Dealership 5 stars, Guillermo (Will) Aguillon negative stars

NW
Nicholas W.
07/06/2021 Category: Service
One Exceptionally Poor Experience with a Warrantied Engine Repair
Before this experience, I would have gladly recommended Round Rock Hyundai to anyone. It's unfortunate that it only takes one really negative experience to wipe out years of goodwill buildup, but that's just how it is.

My car started exhibiting the engine issue on April 20. When the car arrived to Round Rock Hyundai, I was told it was likely an engine issue that would be covered by an extended warranty. Furthermore, I was told that the next appointment wasn't until July 9th and that I could not really take it anywhere else because they felt confident it was an engine issue. However, it took 2 weeks to even get a diagnostic to confirm this, and that was even after speaking to the manager who said he'd move my car up in priority. During that time, I had no car and no way to get around as Hyundai would not loan me a car or reimburse me for a rental without the confirmation of the diagnostic. Because Round Rock Hyundai had no loaners to give me, they arranged a rental car with Enterprise. I was told by Round Rock Hyundai that I could just go pick one up that day. Luckily, I called to confirm, only to find out that Enterprise would not have a car available for me for at least another week. These three weeks without a car caused a lot of strain on me as I had scheduled doctor's appointments, including my 2nd COVID vaccine. I ended up having to make 3 round trip Uber trips over those 3 weeks (totaling over $100), which Hyundai Corporate has told me they will not reimburse me for, even though my car was impacted by a known and covered issue.

Two and a half months later, I have my car back. While I am grateful that the engine repair was covered by the warranty, the stress of not having a car for 3 weeks was terrible (not that I felt like anyone at Round Rock Hyundai or Hyundai Corporate even cares). Plus, a warrantied repair taking 2.5 months is just completely unacceptable.

Austin, TX
2022 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2021 Category: Service
First scheduled service for new car
The staff that I worked with (Dan & Patti) were very helpful and accommodating. I’m grateful for their professional and friendliness.

Jennifer H.
Hutto, TX
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Patti was very helpful in letting us know what needed to be done.

AO
Alex O.
Austin, TX
07/05/2021 Category: Service
They went a extra-mile for me ...
I explained my problem, they were very patient and fixed my car's problem.

Leander, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Reliable
Overall good friendly service.

NW
Naomi W.
06/30/2021
Recall service
The customer service representative Kortney was very professional and knowledgeable of the recall service that I required. She provided updates to ensure we were not inconvenienced while the car was being serviced.

GM
Guilherme M.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Best dealer ever
I just bought 3 cars already and to mention two guys that makes difference for me Chase and Blake! They rock! Speed up the deal find the best deal and that’s the reason I will continue to be a client there for years!

06/30/2021 Category: Service
Car repair
Hyundai set up appointment for maintenance work needed for my car sooner than previouse appointment at no charge to me for the time spend there last week which took from 730-3 pm . Thank you I will continue going there

06/29/2021 Category: Service
Car repair
Thinking it over in not having my maintenance done there
GUILLERMO A., Service Manager from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 06/29/2021

Thank you so much for taking my call! We look forward to seeing you this friday and appreciate the opportunity to offer some resolution!

Will Aguillon