Overall Rating 4.3456765/5Overall Rating 4.3456765/5Overall Rating 4.3456765/5Overall Rating 4.3456765/5rating 4.3456765
Overall Rating 2.2098752/5Overall Rating 2.2098752/5rating 2.2098752rating 2.2098752rating 2.2098752

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2019 Category: Service
On time.
Very helpful. On time.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Fast service
I needed my car back for an upcoming trip and Ray made sure my car was ready with time to spare.

Georgetown, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service, took a while though
Service was great. They have awesome coffee and people are nice. Service took a little long but I feel that’s how it is everywhere.

Anita M.
Liberty Hill, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, friendly staff.
Great customer service, friendly staff.

CG
Carolina G.
Pflugerville, TX
Friendly!
Emplyees are very friendly and helpful!

TC
Tanya C.
Georgetown, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Dealership that truly cares
Ray was extremely helpful when asking questions regarding my vehicle. He would quickly call back when he wasn’t available. I also swear my car is running better than before. My mph is much higher!!!

TQ
Toan Q.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend this to my friends

Christina S.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
My service technician got my car done quickly.

SP
Steve P.
2015 Hyundai Azera
Auto
Dealership was clean & service guy Kenny was very helpful & pleasant

David M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Made it right!
Patti was awesome and went out of her way to help me and make sure I was satisfied when I left.

Great dealership
Great service and price.

Santos C.
Auto Service
Excellent attending.

Claudia W.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Everyone so friendly and make you feel like you matter.
Service advisor Kenneth McGill was very professional and pleasant. He took care of my service needs.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Efficient
Despite a big surge in walkup (driveup) customers, my appointment was honored and Ray's promised timeline was accomplished.

Lauren M.
2018 Hyundai Accent
Waiting in Style
Between the awesome staff of Round Rock Hyundai and the waiting area, it's hard to be unhappy and impatient. Will always wait for exceptional service.

Chester S.
Liberty Hill, TX
Long oil change
Two hours for an oil change seems like a long time, but, I think it's well worth it. It's about a 20 minute drive from my house to the dealer and there are plenty of "Fast" oil change places on the way there. After servicing my car at the dealer for over a year I decided to go to one of the oil change places because it was closer and a little cheaper. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I kept getting oil spots on my garage floor and couldn't see where it was coming from. I took it back to the dealer and told them I had just had an oil change two weeks ago and could they check it out. Turns out that the place I had brought it to had installed the wrong oil filter and the drain plug had the wrong gasket on it and WAS ONLY HAND TIGHT. I guess you know if the drain plug falls out and all the oil drains out of the engine what happens to the engine. Never again will I take it anywhere but back to the dealer for all work on my car.

Jean P.
Cedar Park, TX
04/24/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted with a smile as soon as the doors opened. They took care of my car quickly. When picking up my car, it was also expedient.

Michael L.
BIGGLEW HAPPY CAMPER
JR you the man

2010 Hyundai Accent
State inspection
Good service but took longer than I expected.

Rick B.
Thorndale, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repair intake manifold on my Santa Fe
JR Renteria was courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. I've dealt with him before, he's really good. The repair work on the engine was good as usual.