Overall Rating 4.348102/5Overall Rating 4.348102/5Overall Rating 4.348102/5Overall Rating 4.348102/5rating 4.348102
Overall Rating 2.2025306/5Overall Rating 2.2025306/5rating 2.2025306rating 2.2025306rating 2.2025306

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff; nice facilities
Excellent service from a friendly staff.

Cedar Park, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Paying A Lot for Customer Service
Customer Service was fantastic, go see J.R.! Price was high.

Leander, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Solid Service Dept
JR was very helpful and I will definitely come back to Round Rock when I next need to stop at a Hyundai dealer for parts and service.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
They should provide regular status update

Good Experience
I only came in for an oil change, but it was easy to schedule online, I came in and dropped it off... they told me there were a couple of recalls to take care of too, so we did it all at once. It was done in a timely manner and I got my car back in the same day. Good service... the only issue is I was offered a complimentary car wash that didn't happen, but that's ok. I didn't come in for a wash and they weren't going to charge for it anyway, so nothing gained nothing lost.

Melissa C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Customer service
EXCELLENT! The female behind the counter, helped explained so many things that were not previously explained to me. She was amazing and very helpful.

Charles B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
No surprises
Professional . . . all the way!

BA
Billie A.
Bertram, TX
Hyundia Service
The friendly people and prompt service made it a great experience.

Michael R.
Leander, TX
Outstanding service experience!
Kenneth McGill was a pleasure to do business with. I felt he went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. I highly recommend the Hyundai service department .

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good customer service
Ray was very helpful, patient with myself and any questions I had about my car. He did a great job explaining to me what was being done to the car.

RL
Ray L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Straight forward vehicle service.
Made an appointment online to get car serviced at 8:30 AM. I always wait for my car. Patti Guebara, my service advisor, said the service would take 90 minutes. Patti informed me the car was ready. I paid before 10 AM and was back on the road completely satisfied with the service.

New Braunfels, TX
Awesome service
Quick. Friendly. Genuine

David C.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Customer service
They were fast, efficient and provided great customer service

PR
Patricia R.
Liberty Hill, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The waiting area is very comfortable
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I'm glad that Patti did an outstanding job taking care of you and your vehicle needs! We appreciate your valuable business and the 5 star review!

Santos C.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Auto care
excellent service
BRANDY A S. from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I'm glad that Kammi did an outstanding job taking care of you and your vehicle needs! We appreciate your valuable business and the 5 star review!

The warm friendly smile’s
The Courtesy warm friendly smile’s
And my rep Ray Was very nice ,And kept me informed,In and out In a timely manner

Anonymous,

I'm glad that Ray did an outstanding job taking care of you and your vehicle needs! We appreciate your valuable business and the 5 star review!

2014 Hyundai Equus
Good job
Good job

Anonymous,

Thank you for your valuable time and feedback! We appreciate  your business and the 5 star review!

Mary R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
We have bought two caars from you and the service has been great.
I hav always had confidence in your servie, The most recent service rep was extremely kind and helpful and patiently answered all my questions.

Mary,

I'm glad to see that Ray did an excellent job of taking care of you and your vehicle! We appreciate your valuable business and thank you for rating us 5 stars!

SR
Sharen R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Clean and efficient
Was able to get an appointment when was convenient for me and close to home. Do excellent work.

Sharen,

It was our pleasure to service your vehicle! We appreciate your valuable business and 5 star review of our department!

Copperas Cove, TX
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Has an awesome experience with the service department and received courteous service.

Anonymous,

Thank you for your kind words and awesome 5 star review! We appreciate you and your valuable business!