Overall Rating 4.2965537/5Overall Rating 4.2965537/5Overall Rating 4.2965537/5Overall Rating 4.2965537/5rating 4.2965537
Overall Rating 2.1655161/5Overall Rating 2.1655161/5rating 2.1655161rating 2.1655161rating 2.1655161

Mechthilde R.
Houston, TX
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and a well stocked coffee bar
Friendly people. You schedule your appointment and they start on time and let you when they are finished.

Billy B.
Kingsland, TX
12/17/2018 Category: Service
your people
your people are courteous and helpful. Work is done promptly

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change and everything went smoothly. Unlike past visits, where service has not always been helpful or friendly, Ray was very attentive and friendly, and made sure everything was taken care of.

The service was great!

Silas C.
Cedar Park, TX
12/16/2018 Category: Service
2.5 hours turned 2.5 days...
No part available even though I scheduled the appointment days in advance.
GUILLERMO A., Service Manager from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Silas,

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me on the phone! I really appreciate your honest candid feedback and will use this as a coach able experience for my team. Thank you again for the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Darrell C.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great job
Car runs like a new one now. Thanks!

Jane M.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so willing to help
The service team was a joy to work with. They greeted me with a friendly smile and took the time to go over what service was done to my vehicle.

Great
I’m very happy

Michael B.
Pflugerville, TX
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service / friendly staff / well keep building / fast service
Everytime I bring one of my Vehicles in for service it has always been a pleasant experience. From the friendly staff to their extremely fast service, everything is exceptional here!!! Not to mention, the last time I had one of my vehicles in for service. An unexpected part broke while doing this routine service. The service rep. & service manager worked with me on this issue and everything resolved itself. I would recommend this Dealership to all my friends.

SP
Steven P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good follow through
Good follow through. I'm still concerned about the "sever driving conditions" because we live in Texas. I'm not sure what the offer was to over come the over charge on the oil change.

A little expesive
Too much for an oil change.
GUILLERMO A., Service Manager from Round Rock Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Steven,

First off please let me apologize for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused during your most recent service visit. We most definitely appreciate your valuable time and business. As discussed during our phone conversation I have noted your vehicles account about taking care of your next synthetic oil change for the billing error. I understand that you have many choices when it comes to servicing your vehicle and we appreciate every opportunity we get. Please feel free to reach out to me anytime you have any questions or concerns. I will visit with my team and work on the areas we can improve on. Thank you again for your valuable feedback!

Best regards,

Mc Dade, TX
Got it done!
Was an hour late to my appointment and close to closing time. Service department managed to get me in and get it done!

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Always get taken care of in a friendly manner.

Jane F.
Pasadena, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
When I arrived to have my oil changed, there were 3 people sitting behind their computers, not one acknowledged me. After, several mins. one looked up from their computer and said they'd be with me in a minute. Another one answered the phone, instead of taking care of me, a customer standing in front of them. Finally, again, after several minutes, Ray walked up from behind me and asked if he could help me. Ray is the only reason I may come back to your dealership. I bought my Genesis from this dealership in 2015. I've been back 3 times to have it serviced. There was a mistake with my car. Ray thought it was done & then couldn't find the paperwork on the computer, because it wasn't done. It had been driven around and back to where I'd dropped it off. I'd waited over an hour and then had to wait another 25 mins for the oil to finally be changed. This wasn't Ray's fault & he was the only bright spot of the day.

Jane,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! I apologize about any delays or inconvenience during the whole service process. I appreciate your feedback and will visit with my team to identify the areas and opportunities we have to improve. I will personally commend Ray for his efforts to meet your service needs!

WB
William B.
22,500 mile service.
Timely, quick and efficient. Service advisors were friendly and helpful.

William,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Recent oil change
my Service manager, Roy Dorame, was very helpful & wanted me to be happy with the work that was done. He also supplied me with a lug nut that was missing on the right front tire and paid for it himself. He went over & above his job.

Anna,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and the 5 star rating! I will personally commend Ray for his efforts during your visit!

Ryan M.
Ray was excellent
Ray was excellent! I never go to the dealer for my work on my car, but this is definitely changed my view on that. Thank you very much

Ryan,

I am pleased that Ray was able to meet your service needs! We appreciate you coming to see us and look forward to serving you in the future! Thank you for rating us 5 stars!

Mark H.
24000 mile service
Kammi Sims took great care of my car. Returned it in the time promised.

Mark,

Thank for your continued loyalty and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your valuable time!

HJ
Howard J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Oil change - Tire Rotation
Excellent service done on time.

Howard,

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle! We appreciate you and rating us 5 stars!

SA
Stacy A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Service Department
Once again, I was very happy with the courteous and prompt service I received.

Stacy,

Thank you for your valuable time and business! We appreciate you and the 5 star review!

John T.
Thorough Inspection, Work Done as Promised
I was past due for some routine maintenance and the service manager saw to it that everything was taken care of in one visit without trying to talk me into service that was not yet needed. Honest, friendly, courteous, knowledgeable service completed when promised.

John,

Thank you for the kind words and rating us 5 stars! We appreciate you and your valuable feedback. We look forward to seeing you on the next trip!

John,

Thank you for the great detailed 5 star review! We appreciate you and the kind words!

Best regards,