Brian S.
Wareham, MA
10/13/2018
Great people!!! Even Better Service!!!!
Timely service, informed as work progressed. Car runs like top!!!

NM
Nancy M.
Cazenovia, NY
MINI Cooper Coupe
Mini Cooper check-up
Excellent, friendly service, as per usual!

Michael D.
Marstons Mills, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Totally awesome
The best!!!!! Pat and his staff are amazing and always a great job. They are professional, courteous, and kind. They go out of their way to make sure everything is done right; along with customer care and satisfaction. I have been going to Rondel Motors for a few years now and it is the best service anyone can expect and experience.
Mike D

Sandwich, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/12/2018
Thank you for taking our 2008 Jetta in for service and tires with such short notice.
You guys are great !

Debby B.
Osterville, MA
10/11/2018
Unsure
Hi Pat, I received this email and have been thinking about and waiting to decide what my review would be. I have to honestly say after spending over $5,000 when I had the ABS light on, as well as other issues and my light is still on, I am unsure about my review. I would not expect after that amount of money that I would still have my ABS light on, and I would hope that there would be a warranty to cover work that was done to address this issue. I appreciate your response back. Sincerely Debbie Barlow
Patrick M., President from Roundel Motor Werks responded on 10/12/2018

Debby,
Thank you for responding to the survey. I am sorry you are having additional ABS issues. I have reviewed the vehicle file. You did perform a substantial amount of work on your vehicle 3 months ago. Of that work only $358.00 was directly related to the ABS. This was replacement of two rear wheel speed sensors damaged by failed rear axles. Our warranty policy is all parts and the labor to replace them for 2 years / unlimited mileage.
The ABS system fault present in your vehicle now is a Yaw Rate Sensor fault. We did not replace that sensor during your last visit as the problem did not exist at that time. There has been no failure of any of the parts installed previously. There is no warranty coverage for the latest system fault. No amount of money spent can guarantee never having a problem again. However, We do appreciate your past business and we will do what we can to help you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Patrick Martin,

John B.
10/11/2018
6 Stars!
Absolutely, bar none, best place to bring your BMW!
Pat has assembled a superior team that embraces his passion and understanding of the latest technology and trends to keep your BMW at the best possible performance level.
He has also invested in the latest equipment to keep your investment running like you expect it, and managed to to do so, without charging outrages “dealership” rates.
I wouldn’t go anyplace else!

LA
Langdon A.
Cataumet, MA
BMW M3
10/10/2018
Perfect Service, As Usual
My service appointment was only to change the oil and flush the coolant system. I was waiting, so very pleased when my car was pulled in immediately. The work was performed very professionally and quickly, with several questions answered knowledgeably. Overall, very satisfied and I'll be back again.

SF
Stefano F.
10/05/2018
excellent
job was done right and car was ready when they said that will be ready. excellent place to get the job done

FC
Frank C.
East Falmouth, MA
10/01/2018
Spot On work and knowledge.
If you are after the BEST repair service and want it done right the first time then you have located Roundel Motor Werks with Pat and James. My Bimmers speak well of every visit.

SJ
Sharon J.
Marion, MA
09/26/2018
review of a pre certified BMW 335i
My 14-year-old 325i ... was caput. I waited around for a standard. and found 2015 with 40K miles..
I brought it to roundel in sandwich for them to check it out until the precertified warranty runs out and then off to Sandwich it will go for service just like my other. They checked it out for over an hour and found nothing wrong, except the alignment. The dealer aligned it based on what Roundel said.
Thanx Roundel .. for your reliability and honesty in making sure that I didn't get a problem car.
See you in about 15 months.
Cheers.

Sharon and Sal

RP
Robert P.
09/25/2018
really helpful, as usual
When my dashboard flashed an 'overheating' icon, I wasn't sure what to think. Calling Roundel was my first thought, and they were very helpful with both info and later with the service itself. It's my only car and pretty stuck without it. They got the part quickly, did the repair quickly, and got me back on the road quickly. Excellent shop.

ST
Susan T.
East Sandwich, MA
09/22/2018
ABS Speed Sensor fix
Every light on the dash was on. They diagnosed it and fixed it in two days. They know these cars.
The car worked great and I got a front end brake job while it was there.

East Falmouth, MA
09/20/2018
Check engine light problem.
Great second visit . For engine light problem they advised me to take car to BMW dealer for repair since the issue was still covered under warranty, which I was not aware of. Saved $500.00 in repair cost.

Catherine W.
Osterville, MA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/18/2018
Excellent service on Mercedes E350
Than you to John and crew for work done on my Mercedes E350.
He is very knowledgeable and provided work in an efficient and friendly manner.
Catherine W.

MK
Michael K.
East Sandwich, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/17/2018
Accommodating, thorough, and very competent.
Couldn't be more pleased with level of service and professional care Roundel Motor Werks staff provided.f

James M.
BMW 128i
09/15/2018
BMW 128 i
THE OWNER AND MECHANICS FIND THE PROBLEM AND FIX IT AFTER DISCUSSION WITH THE CUSTOMER.
WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK.

PJ
Patrick J.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Volkswagen Vanagon
09/15/2018
Total professionalism and smart
They are some of the best at what they do, top shelf.
So glad I found them.
Go to them with confidence.
Kind regards, Patrick Jenkins.

GM
Gail M.
09/13/2018
Conscientious, helpful, friendly
Always accommodating when you need them. Fast, efficient and more reasonably priced than the dealers. Patrick, the owner has helped me more than once when I have just driven in with a problem. I recommend anyone with a BMW see Patrick at Roundel Motor Werks. I am so glad I found out about them thru a customer who has been more than pleased with their services.

PM
Awesome as usual !!
Fantastic service !

09/11/2018
Oil service
My car was done in a timely manner while I waited. Any questions about future work were answered clearly. Highly recommended.