Robert G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Jaguar F-TYPE
05/19/2019
Great honest shop
This is the first time I have used Roundel Motor Werks.
Very good shop. Patrick treated me very well. No hard sell on things you car may or may not need.
My bill was far less money than I expected. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
I will for sure use their shop & skills again.
Just a great, honest & friendly service!

John K.
Sandwich, MA
Volvo V70
05/12/2019
As always, outstanding workmanship.

GM

Les L.
Hyannis, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
Great place
Roundel Motor Werks is great. They do excellent work and are always so helpful.

Joel M.
West Barnstable, MA
Regular service
Roundel Motor Werks is my choice to service our BMW X1. They are knowledgeable, trustworthy, efficient, reliable, accommodating, and service is reasonably priced. Big dealerships are often fine, but my preference has always been smaller, more personal relationships, where I see the same people face to face. Pat and his crew are great and I don't hesitate to recommend them.

Michael G.
2014 BMW Thermostat replacement--done quickly and reasonable price
Had check engine light come up and they ran the code for me telling us that the fault was the computer controlled thermostat. Also had them change the ZF transmission oil. All work done efficiently and for a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Sandwich, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Performance
Repairs were well done, on time and at a reasonable price!

CG
Cheryl G.
Chatham, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
great customer service
my mini cooper is running in top form thanks to Patrick. John and the whole staff are so polite and accommodating, and are a pleasure to work with

Bobby B.
Cataumet, MA
Mazda CX-5
05/09/2019
Always great service!
Pat services all 4 of our vehicles with excellent results and great service. We wouldnt go anywhere else!

RP
Robert P.
Plymouth, MA
05/08/2019
conscientious, prompt, honest
As usual, got the answers and service I needed, quickly and reliably.

North Falmouth, MA
05/06/2019
Short notice tire mount
Called Saturday, heard back Sunday, job done first thing Monday morning to perfection.

DA
Dan A.
Centerville, MA
Porsche Boxster
05/02/2019
THE BEST
I wish I had known about Roundel Motor Werks years ago. I just discovered them last year when my BMW x5 had an issue that no BMW Dealership Service Center could fix or even understand. These guys go the extra mile to get to the route of all problems and are determined to make it right. We now bring other cars to them for servicing - including basic oil changes. My number one priorities are TRUST and KNOWLEDGE - and they get 5 stars for this each time.

GD
Gregory D.
Pocasset, MA
BMW 328i
04/30/2019
97 BMW
As always; excellent schedule and service.

Charles M.
04/29/2019
BMW Service
Brought my BMW 650i in to check lower radiator hose Was told by dealer it had to he replaced Roundel was able to fix the seal at a very reasonable price Also checked all fluid levels , tire pressure and wear, checked brakes and performed general safety inspection including brake ,steering, lights , horn and wipers. Recommended oil change which I had done Very pleased with this experience. Roundel has a new customer

MIchael W.
Saab 9-3
04/29/2019
Great people who do what they say they will do.
We brought our vehicle to Rouindel for a used vehicle inspection. They were courteous, and promptly did a thorough inspection of the vehicle. They were patient with us and answered all of our questions in terms that we could understand. They provided us with a thorough written report of the vehicle inspection. We recommend them without question! We would definitely recommend Roundel Motor Werks to our friends!

BW
Brian W.
Marshfield, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that the place was very knowledgeable about Mini Coopers when others were not, they went above and beyond checking on problems that he had for no charge and were honest.

Catherine W.
Osterville, MA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/26/2019
Mercedes E350
Calling Patrick at last minute for a service A on my Mercedes....he never hesitated telling me to come and he would take care of service that day.
The work was done on time ..earlier than I expected...Patrick explained when I should call him for next service...just a great place to have work done on my Mercedes ..reasonable price..great employees.

Brewster, MA
04/25/2019
Saved me a lot vs the dealership price
The dealership gave me a price for some regular maintenance, I called Roundel Motor Werks and they gave me a price for each item on the phone, gave me an appointment right away, the price was exactly what they quoted me, everyone was very professional and friendly. My bill was half what I would have paid at the dealership because they did not charge for the -Vehicle inspection item recommended in the car computer, because they said they do it anyway with the other work they did , but the dealer was charging $140 for!

Jeff S.
East Falmouth, MA
BMW ActiveHybrid 3
04/24/2019
Excellent attention to detail and right on time

Falmouth, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/23/2019
Trustworthy cordial service
I’m am very pleased with the service given to my old Jetta at Roundel. Clarity, excellent service, and solid attention paid to my car and me is how they operate.