BP
Bruce P.
Plymouth, MA
05/26/2018
First Class Service
Patrick, James and John are always polite and friendly. I am always told ahead of time of the possible costs and the service is always completed in a timely manner. I would not take my BMW anywhere else.

John B.
Plymouth, MA
05/26/2018
Keeps my ‘08 328xi running like new
Patrick is totally trustworthy and extremely knowledgeable.
His growing staff is also as committed and understanding of providing superior service and friendly honest talk.
I have been bringing my ‘08 328xi for several years now and wouldn’t bring it anywhere else!
Great value at the best rates around.

John K.
Forestdale, MA
05/25/2018
Attention to detail and a terrific staff
Always very satisfied with results.

BA
Barbara A.
Hingham, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/21/2018
Honest and well-priced shop!
Pat is great - he goes above and beyond. Highly recommend Roundel!

Michael M.
Sagamore Beach, MA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ryan. He said he was super happy with the service. The employees are experts, awesome, trustworthy, super good and they helped him cut costs.

Mark S.
Volvo V70
04/30/2018
Dedicated
The pros at Roundel are dedicated, accommodating , and very knowledgeable.

Catherine W.
Osterville, MA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/27/2018
very attentive, friendly and accomidating
John was very friendly and went out of his way to fit us in at the last minute. The staff is very friendly and took great care of my car.

Jamie H.
04/27/2018
Super nice people, great place for me
I’ve brought my cars to Pat at Roundel for a few years now and I am always pleased with how up front he is about what does and does not need to be done. He has saved me at least a few thousand dollars in repair bills vs going to the dealer. He’s kept my cars running in excellent shape for a very reasonable cost. My bmw has 130k miles and he is taking very good care of it.

RL
Robbi L.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
04/26/2018
Laak - 520SL Maintenance Feedback
As always your service was great including the car maintenance and John's communications were superb! The car runs like a Top now and the heat felt good for a change too.

Thanks guys!

Lisa B.
Nantucket, MA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the facility did what she asked them to do.

VT
Vincent T.
Buzzards Bay, MA
04/25/2018
Up front and always honest!!!
Thank you for letting me know what was wrong with my car. As always very friendly and up front with everything. Thanks again.

Anthony M.
04/24/2018
They did a great job fixing my bmw I didn't have a ride home after I dropped my car off so they gave me a ride home.when my car was done they picked me up at my house I have never had service like that at any other mechanic I have one too. I will never go anywhere else except roundel Motor Works. Very honest reliable friendly service

Michael M.
04/21/2018
2011 Cooper
Greatly appreciate the service.

VA
Vinny A.
Hyannis, MA
Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Vinny said he appreciated the customer service and the way the employees treated him. They found a problem no one else could. They are very talented.

Ralph S.
East Sandwich, MA
04/19/2018
Second to none!
In the three years that I've been taking my X3 to Roundel I have never had a bad experience. I'm so great-full to have Pat and his staff available to maintain my 10 year old X3.

RK
Rich k.
Falmouth, MA
Volkswagen Touareg 2
04/11/2018
Simple solutions saves time & money
Efficiency fixed multiple issues that occurred during our spring return to the Cape.

John K.
Forestdale, MA
04/10/2018
Attention to detail
I drop my car off with full confidence to it will be repaired to my satisfaction in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. Great place

Robert M.
Sagamore Beach, MA
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/08/2018
Always Excellent!!
Great work, nice people!! Best shop in Mass!

Russ S.
Edgartown, MA
Mercedes-Benz C350
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Russ said the staff did a good job.

RJ
Robert J.
Yarmouth Port, MA
04/06/2018
Good communication
Each time we have had our Mini in for service, each issue was addressed and thoroughly explained. We will not go back to the Mini dealer.