Linda M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/13/2019
The people
I am so happy to have had Roundel Motorwerks service my car. Their customer service is exemplary and it’s a pleasure just to walk into their office/garage. Steve, Brian, and Gail are wonderful and made me feel comfortable. As much as I had a great experience - I hope I won’t have to see them any time too soon!

Janet C.
11/13/2019
They do required service but go beyond and check for possible problems. They fixed a tire problem I’d been having and did it expeditiously.

Dorian D.
Dennis Port, MA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Dorian said the employees were good.

Matthew P.
Falmouth, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2019
A great job.
I am pleased once again by the work James and Pat did on my Jetta exhaust system. I appreciate being given the loaner BMW to use while the car was being worked on. Work was completed in short time, price was as quoted. Thanks.

Lance B.
Chatham, MA
11/08/2019
Fixed Valve Cover gasket! & oilfilter gasket!
Patrick Martin @ Roundel Motor Works fixed my 325xi valve cover gasket..charged far less than competitors AND gave me a 525 BMW loaner for the day while repaired my car! AWESOME BMW repair shop!

HM
Holly M.
Buzzards Bay, MA
Mercedes-Benz SL320
11/07/2019
the conciderate customer service is so refreshing to me as a woman in the motor works area. Keeps me coming back and reccomending you to my friends.
I have a Mercedes 1995 320 sl that I just love. from being a convertible to being a Mercedes, I just felt like it was kind of a dream come true for me and my 3 bulldogs driving around in the summer. Unfortunately, the time has come to let someone who can afford to update some things have her. Everyone at Roundel felt my "pain" in letting her go and that is why I will have my Subaru fixed with you and my next Mercedes also. Thank you for your kindness and excellent work.
I have been signing the petitions for access to the manufacturer info for repairs every chance I get . And I left my pocket book there one day and my friends husband went to pick it up and he was impressed with whoever waited on him to the point of bringing his car in when he needs to.

BMW 750Lxi
11/04/2019
the way they treat people 👍
Since the day first i’ve been bringing my cars to this place. I never got disappointed from here. I’ll recommend this place to all my family.. keep it up guyz

LL
Les L.
Hyannis, MA
11/02/2019
Always excellent
Patrick and his crew are always great. They don’t always have the news I want to hear, but they do excellent work at a reasonable price.
Thanks!

LL
Lawrence L.
11/01/2019
Honest to estimate
Always trust Rondel to do good, fair & honest work.

Roger C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/30/2019
Great service, as always
Patrick and his team consistently provide top notch service. I’ve been a customer for many years and several different cars, and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Patrick M., Owner from Roundel Motor Werks responded on 10/31/2019

Roger, thank you for the positive feedback.

CD
Christopher D.
10/29/2019
They always go above and beyond
I had a issue with a vibration that 3 BMW dealers could not figure out. I took my 335xi to Roundel and Brian who works there diagnosed the problem as a bad rear axle. The car is as smooth now as when I bought it. I can't thank Brian Pat and James enough. Thanks Guys.
Patrick M., Owner from Roundel Motor Werks responded on 10/31/2019

Your welcome Chris,
glad we were able to pinpoint the cause.

John B.
Plymouth, MA
10/26/2019
Always exceeds expectations!
I’ve been coming to Patrick since my 2008 BMW 328xi came off warranty, and he and his crew have always exceeded my expectations and completely earned my trust.
I would give him 6 stars if I could!

David G.
East Sandwich, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/25/2019
Great service on Hunter Laser 4-wheel alignment rack!!!
Although Roundel is a facility that caters to primarily BMWs, they also offer exemplary tire, wheel, balance, and alignment on other model cars and light trucks...Staff is very friendly and prices are very reasonable!! Do not let the BMW Roundel Logo scare you into thinking the prices are commensurate with BMW dealer service...

DV
Don V.
Nantucket, MA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Don said this business is very responsive very considerate very timely honest and they deliver top quality. He takes their business cards to pass out to his friends. He cannot give them enough praises.

RK
Ron K.
10/21/2019
truck repairs
I would like to say thank you for the recant repair work on my vehicle, as usual you were able to make the repairs quickly and at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend you to any one and will continue to you use Roundel Motor werks for any repairs on mine and my wife's vehicles.
Ron Ketler
Ketler enterprises

AD
Ami D.
Mercedes-Benz GLS
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ami said the business is honest.

Rick B.
Saab 900
10/19/2019
Brian was knowledgeable and keep me informed re progress and provided good alternatives. Would use Roundel again for sure. Gayle was very pleasant and Mimi was also very friendly.

Thanks to all.

Rick

KW
Kathleen W.
Hyannis Port, MA
MINI Cooper Countryman
10/17/2019
Excellent Service❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
Helpful, efficient, go above and beyond every time I take my mini in!❣️😊

10/16/2019
Had a BMW oil change for half the cost at the dealership. Everyone went above and beyond for the care of my car and for a comfortable wait. Will be going back.

AH
Amanda H.
Winchester, VA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said they had exemplary service. Patrick, the head mechanic, did excellent.