James M.
very professional and competent

Bruce S.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
08/11/2018
Professional, punctual, polite, knowledgeable and efficient
Very impressed with my first experience at Roundel. Rather than having to drive to Hanover for Mercedes service, Roundel is a great alternative solution.
They demonstrated great knowledge and they were very professional, polite and efficient while providing great value.

AG
Amy G.
West Barnstable, MA
INFINITI Q50
08/07/2018
Recent alignment Infinity Q50
Always perfection. Pat doesn't settle for less.
Chip

Michael C.
Green Cove Springs, FL
07/31/2018
Great work as usual
Got me in on short notice to take care of routine maintenance work and did the work quickly and competently.

PC
Paul C.
07/25/2018
Great service.
These are professionals which can be trusted and who listen to the customer. They stand behind their work and are very easy to deal with.

Mathew D.
07/22/2018
Review of service
I believe that the work that was done was fine. Two not so positive comments are as follows: My car was dropped off at 7:30 AM and I was told that it was first in/first out. However the car was not finished the same day; I thought that the price was high for diagnosis and front brake replacement. Again on the positive side, my car was delivered to me. I will come back again.

John K.
Forestdale, MA
Volvo S60
07/19/2018
James and Brian where fantastic finding the problem. Car runs great. Ill be back!

Julie W.
Marstons Mills, MA
MINI Cooper Countryman
07/13/2018
Rest assured
I am so glad I found Roundel Motor Werks. They do the job, they are honest and fair. They recently saved me quite a bit of money by researching an issue I was having with my Mini and finding out I still had it under warranty. Totally reassured me that this was a great place to bring your car... Definitely glad to be a customer of them.

Bobby B.
Cataumet, MA
Porsche Boxster
07/10/2018
Top Shelf
I am very particular who works on my sports cars. Finding Pat & Roundel Motor Werks on the Cape has been outstanding for me! I trust Pat & James to do what's needed to my cars, and each and every time after servicing or repair at Roundel, my cars feel and run better! I highly recommend Roundel Motor Werks.

Jeff P.
Cotuit, MA
07/07/2018
Diagnosing and servicing my transmission problem
Very pleased with service, diagnostics and completion of work on time.....thank you John Kelley, your technicians and staff at RMW.

Janet H.
Centerville, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/06/2018
Oil Change
I realized I forgot my appointment and would be 2 hours late.... not like me! I called and they still accommodated me. Happy I found you years ago, always willing to go the extra step. 😄

Mark S.
Volvo V70
06/29/2018
My vehicle had a problem that was tough to diagnose. The professionals at Roundel Motor Works were able to find, and fix the problem in no time. Thank you.

John K.
Forestdale, MA
06/26/2018
Great customer focus attention to detail
Patrick and staff are terrific group of highly trained technicians. Always leave my car with the confidence that everything needed will be taken care of in a professional manner

Jamie H.
06/23/2018
Fast and nice service
These guys are great! They’ve been taking care of my car for years and they are very trustworthy.

NM
Nancy M.
Cazenovia, NY
06/22/2018
Excellent service!
Professional staff, efficient service of great quality, and quick turnaround. I highly recommend Roundel Motor Works!

Margo C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Margo said that the facility always provides her with great work and the staff are really good.

Ralph G.
East Sandwich, MA
06/11/2018
Driveline Service
Prompt service, accurate estimate. Trustworthy BMW experts!

PK
Paul K.
06/08/2018
Extraordinary friendly thorough service
Not just an oil change, but checked brakes, wheels, steering , battery , filters, all fluids and more. Even lubed door and hood hinges. All with a smile. These guys enjoy what they do and it shows.

Jill M.
05/31/2018
Always kind and prompt service. Highly recommend.

BP
Bruce P.
Plymouth, MA
05/26/2018
First Class Service
Patrick, James and John are always polite and friendly. I am always told ahead of time of the possible costs and the service is always completed in a timely manner. I would not take my BMW anywhere else.