SHERYL M.
12/02/2020
Friendly and quick, offered inspection reminder
Just needed a quick inspection sticker. Cape Auto booked me in the next day, and had me on my way in 40 minutes. They even offered to send me yearly reminders (thrilled especially given this getting an inspection sticker falls off my radar every year ;)

Thanks Cape Auto - I'll be back!

MELISA H.
Volkswagen Eos
Awesome service!
My car is back on the road and better than ever after I “ played” mechanic and added 4 times the oil to my car! Yup.., I know... single Mom problems! They were so kind and didn’t make me feel as stupid as I felt. I’ll be back for sure!
FYI- I’ve retired from working on cars. You’re welcome

LC
LAURA C.
Customer service and kindness
I only take my vehicles to Cape Auto when they need a repair because I know I will always be greeted with honesty, kindness and assurance that repairs will be done perfectly. Cheryl and Herb always keep me in the loop and make sure I understand the repairs needed and answer all my questions. I took my first car there 20 years ago, have been going ever since and will never go anywhere else. They are like the family doctor but for your cars, and I’m thankful they are here in Plymouth!

12/01/2020
Great people and service
Very accommodating

MARIO C.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
12/01/2020
Prompt and friendly
People were friendly and informative. Service was completed in a timely manner.

Volkswagen Passat
11/30/2020
Friendly service ... one offer not applicable
Personnel were friendly and helpful.
I was disappointed that the ‘buy one get one free wiper’ special was not available for my vehicle.

PM
PAUL M.
11/30/2020
Just the best
I had a 10:00 am inspection sticker. They were out to get my truck within 5 minutes. The inspection took about 20 minutes
Nice job

DALMA M.
11/25/2020
The staff member Mark is very professional and knowledgeable. I have much respect for way how he conducts business. I was referred by one of my friends. I’ll definitely be a regular at Cape Auto. Thanks for your assistance. Happy customer.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

EC
ELLEN C.
11/25/2020
picking up the car was a great help to me
i was impressed with everyone i spoke to all very pleasant this is a place you can trust to treat you fairly

EB

PD
PETE D.
Acura 3.2TL
11/24/2020
Excellent service, as usual.
Thanks for the great service!! I really appreciated the e-mail dialog with Herb before my appointment. It helped me solve one of the issues and saved me some $$. I feel like I have a parter in maintaining my 4 vehicles and that trust is a rare commodity these days.

BE
BOB E.
Kingston, MA
11/24/2020
Great work as always
Cape auto has always been great about getting in and out as quickly as you can. The front desk people are always helpful

Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
11/22/2020
recent auto work
i need my vehicle for work and every time i bring it in for service, it is ready when they say and usually in a very short time. Even in this time of chaos they keep their word. Thanks and great doing business with you!

JANET M.
Ford Flex
11/20/2020
Convenient and reliable
I have been using Cape Auto for two years now and have never had a single instance where I have been dissatisfied with there services. Courteous, quick, and comprehensive in every way; I am totally happy with them.

LJ
LAUREN J.
Carver, MA
Kia Sorento
11/20/2020
Convenient and thorough
I was able to make an appointment online and service was safe, contactless, but thorough. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.