EP
ED P.
06/26/2019
You can trust them
They did a 99,000 mile check up They were thorough and checked in with me about what they found and we discussed the best way to handle it
I feel safe in my car on the road

PH
PAT H.
Toyota Yaris
06/26/2019
Love you guys
Once again an amazing job. Mark is such a great guy. He is always willing to help me out. I cannot express how grateful I am to everyone at CAPE AUTO. Will never go any place else.

CA
CAROL A.
I feel like I can trust Cape Auto they have never led me astray
I had an appointment for an oil change. But ended up with a flat tire. My car was taken in and I was given a loner so I could go to hospital for blood test. They waited until I came back and we discussed 2or 4 tires. Let me take loner home and did the work. I got 4 tires Question. Am I untitled to a $75.00 Visa card for my purchase. Please and thank you. Carol Ann A

JE
JON E.
Chatham, MA
Chevrolet Corvette
Corvette work
Corvette work, I brought an older Corvette in for a front end alignment they did a great job and were very careful of the automobile thanks guys.

Buick Encore
Close, timely,,,pleasant
Just needed stickers but was efficient

MARY S.
Scion xB
Super Meticulous
I always go back to Cape Auto. They know what they are doing ..."they know their stuff" in other words. You are treated kindly and should you have to wait a bit longer than the given time ... they have a brand new waiting room with comfortable chairs.

JODI S.
GMC Yukon
06/25/2019
I have heard nothing but great things about Cape Auto. I needed my suv towed in. Mark was great.
Honest & trustworthy. very important when you don"t know much about cars.
he even told me I get 10% discount for having AAA.

WP
WENDY P.
Carver, MA
Kia Forte
Friendly people
I’m always greeted with smiles from friendly people. They help with my questions and I’m done usually quicker than they anticipate.

Kia Optima
06/24/2019
Highly recommended
Very responsive to calls and questions. Worked within my budget. Super friendly customer service. Everything is done in a timely fashion. Plan to make them my go-to place for my car from now on.

PP
Great waiting area

DANIELLE W.
06/22/2019
Always Exceptional Service
My family has been going to Cape Auto for years. Friendly staff and great customer service. Their technicians are fast and efficient. I highly recommend Cape Auto

CR
Carolyn R.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Carolyn said she was very pleased with the service at this business. She was very happy everything went smoothly. She didn't have to wait too long.

PB
Parker B.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Parker said service was quick and he was really satisfied with the business.

TF
Thomas F.
Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he had a good experience. The staff was polite and they did the work satisfactorily.

PM
PAUL M.
06/19/2019
Great customer service and friendly atmosphere.

CHRISTINE S.
MINI Cooper Countryman
06/19/2019
Professional and Excellent Service!
Everyone is so attentive and professional!

RENEE R.
06/17/2019
Very trustworthy
I always feel comfortable bringing my cars in to be serviced. They go and above and beyond with their service and their pricing is very fair. Thanks Cape Auto for another great experience!!

PM
PEG/GARY M.
06/15/2019
Reliability.
I always feel like I can trust this company.

DANIEL M.
Ram Pickup
06/14/2019
The people first, top notch service second
Service is fast and professional. The people are pleasant to deal with and are knowledgeable. I have used Cape Auto for many years and would recommend them to anyone.

CARLA M.
Nissan Quest
06/14/2019
Very friendly.
Everyone there was so polite, I would definitely bring my car back and refer this place to everyone, it's a nice clean friendly environment.